Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I am very happy for you folks trading AMC.  I don’t know one thing about AMC but I do know a little bit about charts.  The AMC Daily Chart was the most perfect Chart I have seen in awhile.   It is a Classic breakout and extension pattern.   If you bought in on May 25 you are killing it.  You picked the perfect entry date!!

Let me ask you a question.  DO YOU HAVE AN EXIT STRATEGY?

If you don’t you might be holding a diminishing value bag when the big boys exit.  

I will give you a few ideas.  It’s not Financial advice and you always are the one pushing the buttons to buy or sell.  

0B9A1C42-DFE2-46F2-A9AA-590EDCF2A72C.thumb.jpeg.ae7d423f070b0a0c2e89cb506bea8b2d.jpeg

Every indicator on my chart is in over bought territory.  That doesn’t mean it can’t go higher, it just means the trade is getting ripe for profit taking.   I’m not telling you to sell but I’m telling you to have a REAL exit strategy.  I’ve played 100’s of these type of charts over the last 22 years and unless this is a special stock I expect a consolidation or corrective action will come sooner than you want.  

If I was trading this stock I would sell half on a close below the 9 ma (purple line closest to the price Candlestick). And probably all out on a breach of the 20ma.  No emotions just see something and react.  If it doesn’t cross and close below the 9ma LET it GO!!!!  If you want to be a little more adventurous sell half or all out on the cross and close below the 20ma( green line). 

I have no agenda other than to make sure you keep your profit.  I own zero AMC.  I wish I had paid a little more attention to your thread. I would have bought every bar on the way up and I wouldn't even consider profit taking until  a  cross and close of the 9 ma

I hope you all continue to beat the Crooks at their own game.  

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

If you bought in on May 25 you are killing it

Hello my Friend, I literally bought on that day at $13.58. Can you imagine the surprise I had? 

And yes I do have an exit strategy, but allow me to offer you this. 

The current purchasers of AMC aren't day traders. You've made an entire living out of day trading and you've done extremely well. By understanding the companies and being able to read the charts you've done well. But for those people who are now investing, people like me, we don't know a thing about charts and or gauging a companies value. Nor do I suspect that most of us care to learn. We are those people who don't have the time to learn the intricacies of a corrupt market. I suspect that most of us have 401ks and that is about as far as our knowledge goes. But the one thing that someone has been teaching the masses is how the system is corrupted and how come we are only allowed to make a puny 8% profit off our 401s while the Brokers and Hedge Fund managers break the law openly so they can make billions. 

This is the kink in their armor. It's not just that they are shorting the stocks of companies without regard for what their actions do to people who actually work for a living. It's because they think we're stupid Apes. Where do you think that name came from?

They called us that. Well we're here to show them that one lesson in life all stupid people thinking they are superior must learn. An Ape individually is not a threat. But Apes don't travel individually. They are pack animals, and the bigger the pack the bigger the threat. 
It's estimated that at this time the Apes number in the millions worldwide. And those, " Stupid Apes" understand one thing. Together we are stronger that the strongest Broker, Stronger that the biggest Hedge Fund, and most certainly stronger that the strongest Government. This isn't about stocks to us, this is a movement to take back out freedom from the criminals that have enslaved us for so long. 

And this is JUST THE BEGINNING. 

Will there be some profit taking along the way? To be sure, it's just human nature, but that isn't going to affect the major players in this civil war. For anyone to think it otherwise is to not understand what is happening. 

I've been reminding everyone here about GME stock. Back in Aug. 17 last yr it was trading at $4.63 a share. The stock platforms were accosted by the corrupt politicians to stop the sale of GME. Naturally that caused something of a scare among the Apes. But it wasn't until the SEC came out and claimed that they were going to investigate the retail buyers that the stock fell from nearly $350 to $40 dollars a share by Feb. 18 this year.

Now I would normally agree with your supposition except for one thing. Buy March 10th when it became obvious to everyone that the SEC was full of it, GME shot back up to $265 a share in just less than a month. {Certainly NOT a company worth such a value} And is at this writing trading at $301.23. I don't think those Apes are going to close for anything less that $1,000 a share. Still think it can't happen" watch the video just posted above and see what Porcha did to the price of Volkswagen. 

So with all due respect for your knowledge, and I admit it is vast, this is not the same thing. You may wanna jump in and ride this civil war because the people shorting these stocks are going to have to cover their positions sooner or later. And when they realize that, they are going to find out who was stupid and who was smart. 

APES STRONG TOGETHER

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

Pitcher said

"I’ve played 100’s of these type of charts over the last 22 years and unless this is a special stock I expect a consolidation or corrective action will come sooner than you want."

Yes! THIS IS A SPECIAL STOCK!

And you've never played a stock like this play. EVER!

This isn't about lines, fundamentals, or any other thing you can pull up on a chart. This is a worldwide movement to expose the Market Makers and  Hedgefunds that have naked shorted this stock, and layer borrowed this stock, and created fake shares in the billions. 

I'll sell this when all of the fake shares are bought up in a MOASS that will drive this stock into the hundreds of thousands.

AS LadyGraceDaddy's said above this is "Just the Beginning" and the wicked's wealth will be transfered to the righteous. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

54 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Hello my Friend, I literally bought on that day at $13.58. Can you imagine the surprise I had? 

And yes I do have an exit strategy, but allow me to offer you this. 

The current purchasers of AMC aren't day traders. You've made an entire living out of day trading and you've done extremely well. By understanding the companies and being able to read the charts you've done well. But for those people who are now investing, people like me, we don't know a thing about charts and or gauging a companies value. Nor do I suspect that most of us care to learn. We are those people who don't have the time to learn the intricacies of a corrupt market. I suspect that most of us have 401ks and that is about as far as our knowledge goes. But the one thing that someone has been teaching the masses is how the system is corrupted and how come we are only allowed to make a puny 8% profit off our 401s while the Brokers and Hedge Fund managers break the law openly so they can make billions. 

This is the kink in their armor. It's not just that they are shorting the stocks of companies without regard for what their actions do to people who actually work for a living. It's because they think we're stupid Apes. Where do you think that name came from?

They called us that. Well we're here to show them that one lesson in life all stupid people thinking they are superior must learn. An Ape individually is not a threat. But Apes don't travel individually. They are pack animals, and the bigger the pack the bigger the threat. 
It's estimated that at this time the Apes number in the millions worldwide. And those, " Stupid Apes" understand one thing. Together we are stronger that the strongest Broker, Stronger that the biggest Hedge Fund, and most certainly stronger that the strongest Government. This isn't about stocks to us, this is a movement to take back out freedom from the criminals that have enslaved us for so long. 

And this is JUST THE BEGINNING. 

Will there be some profit taking along the way? To be sure, it's just human nature, but that isn't going to affect the major players in this civil war. For anyone to think it otherwise is to not understand what is happening. 

I've been reminding everyone here about GME stock. Back in Aug. 17 last yr it was trading at $4.63 a share. The stock platforms were accosted by the corrupt politicians to stop the sale of GME. Naturally that caused something of a scare among the Apes. But it wasn't until the SEC came out and claimed that they were going to investigate the retail buyers that the stock fell from nearly $350 to $40 dollars a share by Feb. 18 this year.

Now I would normally agree with your supposition except for one thing. Buy March 10th when it became obvious to everyone that the SEC was full of it, GME shot back up to $265 a share in just less than a month. {Certainly NOT a company worth such a value} And is at this writing trading at $301.23. I don't think those Apes are going to close for anything less that $1,000 a share. Still think it can't happen" watch the video just posted above and see what Porcha did to the price of Volkswagen. 

So with all due respect for your knowledge, and I admit it is vast, this is not the same thing. You may wanna jump in and ride this civil war because the people shorting these stocks are going to have to cover their positions sooner or later. And when they realize that, they are going to find out who was stupid and who was smart. 

APES STRONG TOGETHER

Hear! Hear! Great APE!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Great post LGD.  

First off I am more than a day trader.  I have Day Traded and still do occasionally. I also Swing Trade and Invest for a longer term, usually 3-5 years.  

I understand the sentiment of the Small Investor going up against the big Hedge Funds, Wall Street Banks and even a bigger player the Central Banks.  I totally hate how they are all allowed to rig the game in their favor. I had to learn to trade or my Retirement Account wouldn’t have been sufficient for me to retire when I did.  I am all for you guys and wish you the nothing but best.  

If my post came across as a know it all I apologize.  I’ve seen this before In my 40 plus years of investing and trading.  My only reason I wrote the post is to make you all aware that charts don’t go up forever.  Yes, it is a game and yes I’ve seen too many people get wrecked playing a game they don’t know much about.  I’m not saying that to insult you or the Ape community because I’ve been wrecked on more than a few occasions.  

I learned the game and it’s not that hard.  GMC to 265 back down to 40 and back up to 301.  The Big boys love you guys.  They join you on the way up, short your ass down while you hold and the cover and send it up again while new Apes put new money into the game.   

I hope you all make millions and beat the big boys at their own game. If you really want to beat them short when they do and go long when they do.  Trust no one LGD, not even me.  And especially not a bunch of cheerleaders on Twitter.  The object is to make money. Learn the game and play it to your advantage and no one else.  

I will leave now and go go back to my little Crypto World.  

Carry on !!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good luck Keylime.  

Thank you. Good luck to you. I do appreciate you posting. It's just that this has never happened to this extent and will never happen again with the new SEC rules and changes that are taking place. The pump is being primed on this one, as the Hedgefunds lose billions a week, and they keep doubling down. It costs nothing to hold, but it is costing them billions, not just in shorting, but media buys to spread FUD, interest on their legally borrowed shorts, etc. They are not unlimited in their coffers and what they want is for us to sell and think this isn't going to moon so they can get out of this. Not going to happen. Wonder why cryptos tanked? And other blue chips are being siphoned off? Liquidity.

God bless.

• Pow! 3

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I am very happy for you folks trading AMC.  I don’t know one thing about AMC but I do know a little bit about charts.  The AMC Daily Chart was the most perfect Chart I have seen in awhile.   It is a Classic breakout and extension pattern.   If you bought in on May 25 you are killing it.  You picked the perfect entry date!!

Let me ask you a question.  DO YOU HAVE AN EXIT STRATEGY?

If you don’t you might be holding a diminishing value bag when the big boys exit.  

I will give you a few ideas.  It’s not Financial advice and you always are the one pushing the buttons to buy or sell.  

0B9A1C42-DFE2-46F2-A9AA-590EDCF2A72C.thumb.jpeg.ae7d423f070b0a0c2e89cb506bea8b2d.jpeg

Every indicator on my chart is in over bought territory.  That doesn’t mean it can’t go higher, it just means the trade is getting ripe for profit taking.   I’m not telling you to sell but I’m telling you to have a REAL exit strategy.  I’ve played 100’s of these type of charts over the last 22 years and unless this is a special stock I expect a consolidation or corrective action will come sooner than you want.  

If I was trading this stock I would sell half on a close below the 9 ma (purple line closest to the price Candlestick). And probably all out on a breach of the 20ma.  No emotions just see something and react.  If it doesn’t cross and close below the 9ma LET it GO!!!!  If you want to be a little more adventurous sell half or all out on the cross and close below the 20ma( green line). 

I have no agenda other than to make sure you keep your profit.  I own zero AMC.  I wish I had paid a little more attention to your thread. I would have bought every bar on the way up and I wouldn't even consider profit taking until  a  cross and close of the 9 ma

I hope you all continue to beat the Crooks at their own game.  

Appreciate your advice, Pitcher. Love that you are looking out for us, too. And, I have been following your posts and know that you know how to make money. So, respect to you!

Regards AMC, this has become a cult-like political play for me, which may or may not have a golden lining. I understand that the MSM has called these 'Meme Stocks' and 'dumb money' versus 'smart money,' David versus Goliath, etc. With 'us' uneducated Apes being led by some critics of naked shorting who also follow the numbers and believe there are millions of synthetic shares out there, brewing the mother of all short squeezes. 

So, like LGD, I am in with the Apes and holding AMC to see if the upcoming squeeze reveals a truly rigged system, or a system that just needs fixed. I understand that it is difficult for anyone to see into the 'dark pools' of these option trades, but there are a few Apes tracking the footprints of these invisible elephants as they make their synthetic plays. The SEC is now in on the action and we are hoping to bring about changes to stop the theft, which is apparently widespread.

Would love to know what you think of the naked shorting of AMC? 

Cheers!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

16 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Would love to know what you think of the naked shorting of AMC? 

Great post bkeller and thank you for the kind words.  

Short answer is I absolutely hate Naked shorting and I hate that the big Financial Instutions are allowed to do it.  Mutual Funds and 401k’s are some of the worst Financial tools ever devised.  It has allowed the Big Banks and Hedge Funds the piggy bank to steal at will.  I truly hope this effort by going Long AMC exposes WS for what they are, a pack of thieves.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Great post bkeller and thank you for the kind words.  

Short answer is I absolutely hate Naked shorting and I hate that the big Financial Instutions are allowed to do it.  Mutual Funds and 401k’s are some of the worst Financial tools ever devised.  It has allowed the Big Banks and Hedge Funds the piggy bank to steal at will.  I truly hope this effort by going Long AMC exposes WS for what they are, a pack of thieves.   

I too have great respect for you Pitcher in your posts over the years and know how well educated you are in the markets by reading many of your posts! With that being said please do yourself a favor and just consider entering this play with some play money or your poker money or whatever else little money that you will not miss, 5, ,10, 15 shares!  Obviously you have thrown money at this CRAZY dinar investment correct!! So ask yourself why not even with the not so crazy chance we will see the MOASS squeeze happen with AMC. You have seen the charts and information on GameStop so you have seen that stock go from under $5 to a high of $483 and guess what that was not even a short squeeze, yes that’s right none of the shorts actually covered during their huge 3-4 day ride up to the top! Is GameStop’s fundamentals and company worth $300 per share today Pitcher?? The answer is absolutely not, again they are worth what maybe $20-$25 per share period! AMC is different now then GameStop because a lot of people heard of what happened with GameStop and now know the reasons why and see more and more corruption with these hedgefunds being exposed on MSM also now. AMC has a WORLDWIDE following now probably a 100 times greater then that of GameStop when they had their Gamma squeeze! So again I ask you being a smart guy Why would you not throw even a little extra play money in this, it will make waiting on the dinar a lot easier when this thing does actually short squeeze!!! I for one believe now I will make more money on AMC when it squeezes up then I will on the dinar raising up and revaluing at say $1.17 and yes I have millions of dinar purchased over the years since 2005!! LoL...just my thoughts and by no means is this investment advice just my opinion take it or leave it!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3