Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Watch this short clip to hear how the most recent thefts took place to manipulate and distort the markets:

Looks like this corruption is standard practice, but if it is systematic and intentional it is not human error, it is theft on a massive almost incomprehensible scale.

#Apestrong

Rise up righteous Apes!

• Pow! 4

2 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Ape'X'!

Not one of us!

It would be a good idea for the Apes to sue the SEC!

All of this happened before the new sheriff was installed. He seems to be someone who wants to right the wrongs. If not, we can sue him. I think you can't sue the government entity but you can sue the individuals in charge.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

Today is going to be interesting. We could break through the 60 dollar resistance and head towards the 70s plus or get short attacked big time and have to battle to stay above 50 again which is where we have been consolidating. 

I pray for the former. HA! Either way this thing is going up, it will just take time stair stepping until it BOOMS!!!!

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Ape'X'!

Not one of us!

It would be a good idea for the Apes to sue the SEC!

totally agree, the courts are so, one sided, corrupt, you name it. think Ill hold, take my profits, then they can KMA! About the same way I feel about the currencies I am holding! One thing they have forgotten, we all are at the point, weve waited so long and managed to make it, time is on our side! Hang tight my friends!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

With that being said please do yourself a favor and just consider entering this play with some play money or your poker money or whatever else little money that you will not miss, 5, ,10, 15 shares!  Obviously you have thrown money at this CRAZY dinar investment correct!! So ask yourself why not even with the not so crazy chance we will see the MOASS squeeze happen with AMC. Y

I will consider buying some but after a 6x Price increase I will have to wait for a proper entry.  My disciplines will not allow me to enter when all the indicators are topped.  Let’s see if it holds the 9 ma and bounces.  If it crashes through the 9 my next target would be the 20 ma at 28ish.  The Fibonacci retrace has a .618 reading right at the 9 ma.  That is a big battleground line in the sand. If it holds you will see a bounce. If not the next big Fib number is .382 or roughly the 20 ma.  

I suspect after a cooling off or consolidation this stock could get into a giant Wave 3 move that could easily push it over 100.00.  Keylime is correct that in a wild Speculative runs Technical Analysis become moot for awhile but eventually the price will adhere to the Fundamentals and the TA. I have run 6 buck stocks to over 150 before but they always crash back to the Fundamentals.  Earnings and projected earnings do matter.  

All I am saying is be careful.  I hate seeing people mortgage their house, take out loans,  max out credit cards, use their stimulus checks, etc, to play a stock in hopes of getting rich.  I know from experience that things don’t go up forever.  The Stock Market can be anything you want it to be.  It can be Las Vegas to your grandmothers Exxon, dividend type of stock.  AMC, GMC, GME, Doge and all penny stock plays are all pure spec plays or Las Vegas style gambling.  You can do very very well in a short period but the reverse is just as true.  If you are going to play these type of stocks you best get some training because buy and hold is not a great strategy in this type of play.   

If I do play this stock it will be as a pure spec quick Swing Trade.  When I play these type of trades I’m in big and it’s grab some profit and run.  I know that doesn’t fit the Rage against the Big Machine narrative but it’s my option based on a lot of experience.  In my opinion this is a dressed up version of the old Wall Street game of Pump and Dump.  

I love to see the passion. I love to see people taking responsibly for their financial matters.  This is exactly how I got started in the trading world.  Yes I got duped into a pump and dump schemes on my very first Trade back in the Dot Com era.  Yes I borrowed money to make my millions.  Yes, I lost every damn penny in less than 2 weeks.  The only thing I did wrong was EVERYTHING!!!.  I listened to people who “ knew things”.  I listened to the cheerleaders on Yahoo, I entered at the top, I didn’t take profits when I was up 5x because of greed, I had NO exit strategy, I didn’t understand or even have a charting system,   I was the perfect newbie sap.  

I learned from my mistakes and I hope you can as well.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, bagwell said:

bkeiller

• bkeiller
  • Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP
  • Platinum VIP
  • Rocker \m/
  • VIP!' target='_blank' style="> VIP+"> VIP+
  •  
  • 648 posts

Bought CLOV. Bagged it (100% up). Sold CLOV. Bought more AMC!

#Apestrong

I also bought CLOV. Picked it up on Friday of last week. I am keeping it to see wish one will squeeze 1st.

Hope you got out of CLOV before lunch.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

This is something else that is getting exposed. And needs to be dealt with. Anything put through the dark pool does not affect the price because it is not reported. They route buys through it and put sells through the system to drive down the price. Manipulation at its finest.

Well that’s neat : amcstock (reddit.com)

r/amcstock - Well that’s neat

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

36 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime can you explain what this means sorry I don’t know?

Okay, first of all, there is supposedly a 500 billion dollar cap on reverse repos the Fed can loan. As you can see they are over that. 

Reverse Repurchase Agreement (investopedia.com)

Reverse repos are commonly used by businesses like lending institutions or investors to lend short-term capital to other businesses during cash flow issues. In essence, the lender buys a business asset, equipment or even shares in the seller's company and at a set future time, sells the asset back for a higher price. The higher price represents the interest to the buyer for loaning money to the seller during the duration of the deal. The asset acquired by the buyer acts as collateral against any default risk it faces from the seller. Short-term RRPs hold smaller collateral risks than long-term RRPs as over the long term, assets held as collateral can often depreciate in value, causing collateral risk for the RRP buyer.

In a macro example of RRPs, the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) uses repos and RRPs in order to provide stability in lending markets through open market operations (OMO). The RRP transaction is used less often than a repo by the Fed, as a repo puts money into the banking system when it is short, whereas an RRP borrows money from the system when there is too much liquidity. The Fed conducts RRPs in order to maintain long-term monetary policy and ensure capital liquidity levels in the market.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• A reverse repo is a short-term agreement to purchase securities in order to sell them back at a slightly higher price.
  • Repos and reverse repos are used for short-term borrowing and lending, often overnight.
  • Central banks use reverse repos to add money to the money supply via open market operations

What makes this scenario insane is that the collateral used for this over 500 billion dollar loans to hedgefunds/market makers is that they don't exist. Fake shares. Layered shares and borrowed shares. When the FED demands the agreed upon buy back at the higher price, the hedgies/marketmakers have to buy them back and pay their debt back. MOASS

• Pow! 2

Now normally when a company beats anticipated earnings their share prices rises. HA! GME beat the heck out of it's projections and what happens in after hours? Amazingly, the price plummets. HMMM!

Manipulation anyone? Oh this is getting good!!!

I forgot beating earnings by almost 50% is bearish…as I was posting got a notification that share price falling after earnings…I’ve never tasted desperation before, it’s salty and bitter, but I can’t get enough 😂 😋 : GME (reddit.com)

• Pow! 2