Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

When things seem at their worst


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Carrello said:

Do you have any links to the stories you are speaking of?

Hillarious Clinton Labels Trump Supporters “Domestic Terrorists” Who Need to be Tracked and Surveilled Following Chaos at US Capitol

image.png.dd993d8707122a32316c06e5b0414f34.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/Hillarious-clinton-labels-trump-supporters-domestic-terrorists-need-tracked-surveilled-following-chaos-us-capitol/

Democrats Are Drafting Legislation to Criminalize Trump Rallies — Classify Them as “Domestic Terrorism”

image.png.27f94a9b683ce64eaec1b2442de38dc9.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/democrats-drafting-legislation-criminalize-trump-rallies-classify-domestic-terrorism/

“Our Motherf*ckin Streets!” Antifa Terrorists March Through NYC in Riot Gear – Media Silent (VIDEO)

image.png.88cb6c0a22dcdf5b5304db1b1c5da5c9.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/motherfckin-streets-antifa-terrorists-march-nyc-riot-gear-media-silent-video/

Former CIA Director John Brennan Calls for Mao-Like Public Humiliation Sessions for Trump Supporters Before They Are Accepted Back into Society

image.png.1d104a187c184fc30389461e6c57e1db.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/former-cia-director-john-brennan-calls-mao-like-public-humiliation-sessions-trump-supporters-accepted-back-society/

CNN Activist-Reporter Jim Acosta Admits He Won’t Cover Biden as Aggressively as Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/cnn-activist-reporter-jim-acosta-admits-wont-cover-biden-aggressively-trump/

 

To name a few...

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, at every juncture in this horrible last year, I have thought about what Kim Clement said.  Surely, surely things have to be at their worst now.

Notice he got blocked from twitter and facebook yesterday? He can't rely mainstream media either right?? He cannot communicate with the citizens at this point unless....   Remember when Trum

It’s looking like he may be Impeached AGAIN next week.... If he does get Impeached again there will be a clause written in it saying that he can never run for president again. That doesn’t bother you

Posted Images

12 hours ago, paperboy said:

@md11fr8dawgThis is a warning - no name-calling allowed.   Disagree and discuss all you want.   But keep it civil.    

Hello there.  I dont have a dog in this fight, but I am making an observation.  There is a poster by the name of Synopsis that constantly seems to avoid this rule in the guns political thread.  He calls people idiots quite frequently.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here comes the exposure of corruption!

 

Download Telegram app.

 

Join "The true great awakening".

 

Look through quite a bit of unclassified information. 

 

Topics i have viewed-

2020 election fraud.

JFK Assassination.

UFO.

Adrenochrome pricing sheet.

 

And more...

 

Welcome to the "Great Awakening"!

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Politico

Trump leaves QAnon and the online MAGA world crushed and confused

 
Tina Nguyen and Mark Scott
Wed, January 20, 2021, 6:39 PM·6 min read
 
 
6e1559ab45f33030bd8ca1aad05819c0

The pardons went to Democrats, lobbyists and rappers, with nary a “patriot” among them. The mass arrests of Antifa campaigners never came. The inauguration stage at the Capitol, full of America’s most powerful politicians, was not purged of Satan-worshipping pedophiles under a shower of gunfire. Even the electricity stayed on.

The moment the clock struck noon on Wednesday, Jan. 20, it was over — and the extreme factions of Trump’s diehard base were left reeling.

Inauguration Day 2021 was supposed to be a culminating moment for the legion of online conspiracy theorists and extremists who have rallied around the now former president. But the lengthy list of prophecies they’d been told would eventually happen under Trump’s watch never came.

In the days leading up to Trump’s departure from office, his online followers watched with horror as his pardons that were supposed to go to allies and supporters instead went to people who were inherently swampy: white-collar criminals convicted of tax fraud, family friends, Steve Bannon, even Democrat Kwame Kirkpatrick.

“So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters … No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to ‘war’ for Trump,” fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

Conspiracies flew — out of the mouth of Fox News host Tucker Carlson — that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had blackmailed Trump out of pardoning Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, further infuriating MAGA hardliners. Trump’s anti-immigrant base, who’d been with him since his initial run for the presidency in 2015, flipped out when he granted amnesty to tens of thousands of Venezuelan migrants.

“Please vote to convict,” Ann Coulter tweeted to GOP senators.

And the QAnon community, a group that had desperately hoped Trump had one final ploy to stay in power and fight against the nebulous forces of darkness in Washington, erupted in despair as Joe Biden became president of the United States. It got so bad that one prominent QAnon online forum threatened to ban any users who posted negative content.

“There's a lot of grief and confusion in Q world over the plan seeming to fizzle out, and feeling as if Q abandoned them,” Mike Rothschild, a disinformation researcher working on a book about QAnon, told POLITICO. “But I think that will very quickly turn into determination to continue down the path they've committed to.”

Taken together, the reactions across MAGA internet reveal a mosaic of anger, denial and disappointment that the former president let them down in his final days.

Without their leader to direct next steps, the MAGA coalition — the extremist militants, the hate groups, the conspiracy theorists, and the stans — is starting to turn on itself.

“The movement is self-driving now,” said Shane Creevy, a disinformation researcher at Kinzen, a data analytics firm that tracks online falsehoods and works with social media companies to counter potential threats. “With Trump gone, the head has been decapitated, but that doesn’t mean this is going away. The big question is what happens next?”

Since the Jan. 6 riots, which resulted in five deaths and scores of arrests nationwide, more mainstream right-wing influencers like Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino scaled back their support for potential challenges to the results of the November election. But rather than calming their millions of online followers, the efforts have produced a backlash, with posters calling these high-profile personalities traitors for not fully supporting insurrection.

Conspicuously missing was any direction from Trump.

Without his Twitter account, the ability to communicate with his base was muted. The polished videos posted on the White House’s official Twitter account were greeted with suspicion. But in the build up to Inauguration Day, Trump supporters, QAnon acolytes and extremist militias still, at a minimum, held out hope that the outgoing president would stick it to the establishment on the way out the door.

On encrypted message boards and digital apps, followers labeled Jan. 19 as “national popcorn day” in the hopes that they would have a front-row seat to the mass arrests of Antifa campaigners and, possibly, Trump imposing martial law in an effort to turn the election.

As the hours ticked closer to Biden’s swearing in, the online chatter became more tense, with different online users questioning the loyalty of others, while increasingly getting desperate that “The Storm,” or the violent overthrow of deepstate agents, would never materialize.

In white supremacist Telegram channels—some of which have tens of thousands of followers—the anger soon spilled over into outright hatred toward Trump, as well as a call-to-arms to the outgoing president’s more mainstream followers that they had been misled.

“Let this be a wake-up call for QAnon followers and normies,” one post read just ahead of the inauguration. “No one is coming to save you. No one man can defeat this evil marxist machine.”

Amid accusations and counter-accusations, different parts of Trump’s base began to turn on each other. QAnon supporters lashed out at militia groups, claiming they were part of the deep-state plot to undermine Trump and that the Jan. 6 riots on Capitol Hill were part of an elaborate coup attempt, either by parts of the federal government, Black Lives Matter campaigners or, bizarrely, China. They even turned against certain QAnon celebrities — Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn — for hyping them up.

Elsewhere, mainstream MAGA voters ridiculed QAnon groups’ unbending belief that Trump was the savior — even as he boarded Air Force One for the last time on his departure from the White House.

“It's all been a con from the start. Promises made and not kept,” one user posted on TheDonald.win, a website that has been flooded with conspiracy theories and calls for violence in recent weeks, in reference to the QAnon movement. “You sat on your butt waiting for someone else to do what everyone should have taken care of themselves.”

Several members of the QAnon community scrambled to suggest that Biden was now going to execute the conspiracy theory’s underlying beliefs, or even that the incoming president had switched faces with Donald Trump. But in a sign that Trump’s reign was truly over, former 8kun administrator Ron Watkins, one of the only people who allegedly knew the identity of the mysterious Q, published a post on Telegram surrendering to the inevitable.

“We have a new president sworn in and it’s our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specific details regarding officials who are sworn in,” Watkins wrote.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/now/trump-leaves-qanon-online-maga-233927334.html

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Here comes the exposure of corruption!

 

Download Telegram app.

 

Join "The true great awakening".

 

Look through quite a bit of unclassified information. 

 

Topics i have viewed-

2020 election fraud.

JFK Assassination.

UFO.

Adrenochrome pricing sheet.

 

And more...

 

Welcome to the "Great Awakening"!

 

lol!!!! dude are your serious????? wow!!!

  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:
Politico

Trump leaves QAnon and the online MAGA world crushed and confused

 
Tina Nguyen and Mark Scott
Wed, January 20, 2021, 6:39 PM·6 min read
 
 
6e1559ab45f33030bd8ca1aad05819c0

The pardons went to Democrats, lobbyists and rappers, with nary a “patriot” among them. The mass arrests of Antifa campaigners never came. The inauguration stage at the Capitol, full of America’s most powerful politicians, was not purged of Satan-worshipping pedophiles under a shower of gunfire. Even the electricity stayed on.

The moment the clock struck noon on Wednesday, Jan. 20, it was over — and the extreme factions of Trump’s diehard base were left reeling.

Inauguration Day 2021 was supposed to be a culminating moment for the legion of online conspiracy theorists and extremists who have rallied around the now former president. But the lengthy list of prophecies they’d been told would eventually happen under Trump’s watch never came.

In the days leading up to Trump’s departure from office, his online followers watched with horror as his pardons that were supposed to go to allies and supporters instead went to people who were inherently swampy: white-collar criminals convicted of tax fraud, family friends, Steve Bannon, even Democrat Kwame Kirkpatrick.

“So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters … No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to ‘war’ for Trump,” fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

Conspiracies flew — out of the mouth of Fox News host Tucker Carlson — that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had blackmailed Trump out of pardoning Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, further infuriating MAGA hardliners. Trump’s anti-immigrant base, who’d been with him since his initial run for the presidency in 2015, flipped out when he granted amnesty to tens of thousands of Venezuelan migrants.

“Please vote to convict,” Ann Coulter tweeted to GOP senators.

And the QAnon community, a group that had desperately hoped Trump had one final ploy to stay in power and fight against the nebulous forces of darkness in Washington, erupted in despair as Joe Biden became president of the United States. It got so bad that one prominent QAnon online forum threatened to ban any users who posted negative content.

“There's a lot of grief and confusion in Q world over the plan seeming to fizzle out, and feeling as if Q abandoned them,” Mike Rothschild, a disinformation researcher working on a book about QAnon, told POLITICO. “But I think that will very quickly turn into determination to continue down the path they've committed to.”

Taken together, the reactions across MAGA internet reveal a mosaic of anger, denial and disappointment that the former president let them down in his final days.

Without their leader to direct next steps, the MAGA coalition — the extremist militants, the hate groups, the conspiracy theorists, and the stans — is starting to turn on itself.

“The movement is self-driving now,” said Shane Creevy, a disinformation researcher at Kinzen, a data analytics firm that tracks online falsehoods and works with social media companies to counter potential threats. “With Trump gone, the head has been decapitated, but that doesn’t mean this is going away. The big question is what happens next?”

Since the Jan. 6 riots, which resulted in five deaths and scores of arrests nationwide, more mainstream right-wing influencers like Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino scaled back their support system" rel="">support for potential challenges to the results of the November election. But rather than calming their millions of online followers, the efforts have produced a backlash, with posters calling these high-profile personalities traitors for not fully supporting insurrection.

Conspicuously missing was any direction from Trump.

Without his Twitter account, the ability to communicate with his base was muted. The polished videos posted on the White House’s official Twitter account were greeted with suspicion. But in the build up to Inauguration Day, Trump supporters, QAnon acolytes and extremist militias still, at a minimum, held out hope that the outgoing president would stick it to the establishment on the way out the door.

On encrypted message boards and digital apps, followers labeled Jan. 19 as “national popcorn day” in the hopes that they would have a front-row seat to the mass arrests of Antifa campaigners and, possibly, Trump imposing martial law in an effort to turn the election.

As the hours ticked closer to Biden’s swearing in, the online chatter became more tense, with different online users questioning the loyalty of others, while increasingly getting desperate that “The Storm,” or the violent overthrow of deepstate agents, would never materialize.

In white supremacist Telegram channels—some of which have tens of thousands of followers—the anger soon spilled over into outright hatred toward Trump, as well as a call-to-arms to the outgoing president’s more mainstream followers that they had been misled.

“Let this be a wake-up call for QAnon followers and normies,” one post read just ahead of the inauguration. “No one is coming to save you. No one man can defeat this evil marxist machine.”

Amid accusations and counter-accusations, different parts of Trump’s base began to turn on each other. QAnon supporters lashed out at militia groups, claiming they were part of the deep-state plot to undermine Trump and that the Jan. 6 riots on Capitol Hill were part of an elaborate coup attempt, either by parts of the federal government, Black Lives Matter campaigners or, bizarrely, China. They even turned against certain QAnon celebrities — Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn — for hyping them up.

Elsewhere, mainstream MAGA voters ridiculed QAnon groups’ unbending belief that Trump was the savior — even as he boarded Air Force One for the last time on his departure from the White House.

“It's all been a con from the start. Promises made and not kept,” one user posted on TheDonald.win, a website that has been flooded with conspiracy theories and calls for violence in recent weeks, in reference to the QAnon movement. “You sat on your butt waiting for someone else to do what everyone should have taken care of themselves.”

Several members of the QAnon community scrambled to suggest that Biden was now going to execute the conspiracy theory’s underlying beliefs, or even that the incoming president had switched faces with Donald Trump. But in a sign that Trump’s reign was truly over, former 8kun administrator Ron Watkins, one of the only people who allegedly knew the identity of the mysterious Q, published a post on Telegram surrendering to the inevitable.

“We have a new president sworn in and it’s our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specific details regarding officials who are sworn in,” Watkins wrote.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/now/trump-leaves-qanon-online-maga-233927334.html

 

GO RV, then BV

This article is correct, a large percent of Q followers felt defeated yesterday as they were expecting arrests to happen. Q hasn't given us the date of arrests but many were hoping to see it yesterday including myself. A great war plan is not known by many.. Q followers are coming back around as we are "Trusting the plan" myself included. The MSM will take every opportunity to make Qanons look less credible, you can count on that👍 

I am staying the course.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

lol!!!! dude are your serious????? wow!!!

I am serious, obviously you haven't checked it out just like voter fraud. Its easy enough to do, i even gave you the location. Take 10 minutes out of your Dinarvets trolling time and check it out. Unless of course you're not interested in truth, which is becoming apparent. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

This article is correct, a large percent of Q followers felt defeated yesterday as they were expecting arrests to happen. Q hasn't given us the date of arrests but many were hoping to see it yesterday including myself. A great war plan is not known by many.. Q followers are coming back around as we are "Trusting the plan" myself included. The MSM will take every opportunity to make Qanons look less credible, you can count on that👍 

I am staying the course.

 

Have you given any thought to how you will handle it if "the plan" turns out to be completely fabricated bunk?

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

 

Today's X-22 Report

 

 

https://rumble.com/vd2wjr-ep.-2383b-military-control-11.3-verifies-as-1st-marker-the-end-wont-be-for-.html

 

Ep. 2383b - Military Control, 11.3 Verifies As 1st Marker, The End Won’t Be For Everyone

Man I love this guy. Been listening to him for quite some time, but now all the places I could find him have silenced his voice. 

But that's what Shabbs and his cronies want. Silence all opposition. 

 

Still if what Dave says happens I'm gonna lose my mind. How much more of this :bs: emotional rollercoaster ride can people take? Guess it's just the Marine in me. Shiite or get off the pot. 

  • Pow! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Have you given any thought to how you will handle it if "the plan" turns out to be completely fabricated bunk?

 

GO RV, then BV

Yes, i will admit it, apologize and continue on with my life after a week of deep depression👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Man I love this guy. Been listening to him for quite some time, but now all the places I could find him have silenced his voice. 

But that's what Shabbs and his cronies want. Silence all opposition. 

 

Still if what Dave says happens I'm gonna lose my mind. How much more of this :bs: emotional rollercoaster ride can people take? Guess it's just the Marine in me. Shiite or get off the pot. 

X22 Report is amazing!

 

I think we are all tired and ready!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Have you given any thought to how you will handle it if "the plan" turns out to be completely fabricated bunk?

 

GO RV, then BV

I admit already, my beliefs may be incorrect. Having said that, this scenario is so "crazy" or "unreal" that i feel it is my duty to try and help prepare people for what may come. It wont be easy on a lot of people and if people are at least exposed to it ahead of time, it will be easier on them. I waited a long time to start discussing it because i didnt believe it would happen. Now, it definitely appears to be happening to me. Im willing to look crazy for a bit to help others. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrehistoricMan said:

Hello there.  I dont have a dog in this fight, but I am making an observation.  There is a poster by the name of Synopsis that constantly seems to avoid this rule in the guns political thread.  He calls people idiots quite frequently.

 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

 

One item to note here in all honesty is the concept of baiting.

 

We have all seen it but hopefully do not use it.

 

Some here do, however, and unfortunately so.

 

THEIR agenda is to troll to get a response that doesn't address the matter for what it really is under the guise of free speech, rules, etc. So, I choose to get as quickly to the end game as possible calling the baseless and inappropriate tactical measures for what they really are having a low tolerance for the outcome of such actions. It is one thing to be unacquainted and needing to be informed and quite another matter to be practicing Cognitive Dissonance, Transference Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND, of course, Tactical Stupidity purposefully to troll and attempt to silence Decency, Reason, and Common Sense that are necessary for a resilient basis for interactions. The unacquainted typically seek to hear more and consider tractable measures. The baiter trolls ONLY seek to have the true and sustainable basis exposed for further baseless responses by the baiter trolls in the hopes to silence Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense THEY wish to entirely dispense with to advance THEIR agenda that leads to nowhere, really, and a place of exceptional dysfunction that, in all reality, must be averted.

 

In the past, other venues have shown that allowing the baiting and associated idiocy to establish and progress only leads to making future invitations to even more baiting and inappropriate behaviors.

 

So, the baiters intend to silence others to advance THEIR agenda.

 

The ones who cry foul are the baiter trolls themselves and are typically radical or consider themselves intellectual Liberals.

 

Ronald Reagan aptly noted:

 

 

The Liberals can ONLY advance THEIR agenda if Decent, Reasonable, AND, of course, Common Sense people ALLOW Liberals to do so with the Liberal Cognitive Dissonance, Transference Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND, of course Tactical Stupidity.

 

I choose to disallow as the trolling and situation warrant and call things like they really are as they present THEMSELVES.

 

A spade is a spade.

 

I'll call it for what it is.

 

No doubt about it.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

 

One item to note here in all honesty is the concept of baiting.

 

We have all seen it but hopefully do not use it.

 

Some here do, however, and unfortunately so.

 

THEIR agenda is to troll to get a response that doesn't address the matter for what it really is under the guise of free speech, rules, etc. So, I choose to get as quickly to the end game as possible calling the baseless and inappropriate tactical measures for what they really are having a low tolerance for the outcome of such actions. It is one thing to be unacquainted and needing to be informed and quite another matter to be practicing Cognitive Dissonance, Transference Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND, of course, Tactical Stupidity purposefully to troll and attempt to silence Decency, Reason, and Common Sense that are necessary for a resilient basis for interactions. The unacquainted typically seek to hear more and consider tractable measures. The baiter trolls ONLY seek to have the true and sustainable basis exposed for further baseless responses by the baiter trolls in the hopes to silence Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense THEY wish to entirely dispense with to advance THEIR agenda that leads to nowhere, really, and a place of exceptional dysfunction that, in all reality, must be averted.

 

In the past, other venues have shown that allowing the baiting and associated idiocy to establish and progress only leads to making future invitations to even more baiting and inappropriate behaviors.

 

So, the baiters intend to silence others to advance THEIR agenda.

 

The ones who cry foul are the baiter trolls themselves and are typically radical or consider themselves intellectual Liberals.

 

Ronald Reagan aptly noted:

 

 

The Liberals can ONLY advance THEIR agenda if Decent, Reasonable, AND, of course, Common Sense people ALLOW Liberals to do so with the Liberal Cognitive Dissonance, Transference Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND, of course Tactical Stupidity.

 

I choose to disallow as the trolling and situation warrant and call things like they really are as they present THEMSELVES.

 

A spade is a spade.

 

I'll call it for what it is.

 

No doubt about it.

 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

So why are some singled out for calling people names and others have carte blanche?  Seems like some inconsitency in the rules.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrehistoricMan said:

So why are some singled out for calling people names and others have carte blanche?  Seems like some inconsitency in the rules.

 

In all honesty, you are attempting a seemingly logical question regarding the baiter troll behaviors that THEY wish to defy logic as well as Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense.

 

Typically, people see through all this on short order and either fall into desiring to live out and promote Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense or being AND supporting baiter trolls and THEIR behavior.

 

The ONLY choices are:

 

True The United States Of America Patriots.

 

OR

 

The Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

 

YOU have ONLY one (1) choice.

 

Choose wisely.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

In all honesty, you are attempting a seemingly logical question regarding the baiter troll behaviors that THEY wish to defy logic as well as Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense.

 

Typically, people see through all this on short order and either fall into desiring to live out and promote Decency, Reason, AND, of course, Common Sense or being AND supporting baiter trolls and THEIR behavior.

 

The ONLY choices are:

 

True The United States Of America Patriots.

 

OR

 

The Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

 

YOU have ONLY one (1) choice.

 

Choose wisely.

Well this doesnt seem to be about left vs. right but rules we all have to follow here.  Either the calling of names is permissable or it is not.  I quoted the mod but they havent seen it I suppose.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrehistoricMan said:

Well this doesnt seem to be about left vs. right but rules we all have to follow here.  Either the calling of names is permissable or it is not.  I quoted the mod but they havent seen it I suppose.

 

Just now, Synopsis said:

The ONLY choices are:

 

True The United States Of America Patriots.

 

OR

 

The Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

 

YOU have ONLY one (1) choice.

 

Choose wisely.

 

Two names.

 

I am called the first.

 

What name do identify by?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.