Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Representatives hint at the possibility of postponing today's cabinet session to discuss the general budget

yota691

8 hours ago, Engine1 said:

From what I read here. That they value the dollar more than the dinar.  They want to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.  So the way I read this, is dinar will drop in value ( or like they said DEVALUE ) .   But like some say.            " this is smoke and mirrors "        do you see the air quotes ? 

they prefer buy and love dollar over dinar because may be they lost confidence in iqd. The only solution may be that the goi and cbi should devalue the dollars against the dinar, after that the iraq citizens will start  buying and loving more iqd than us dollars. After the goi and cbi devalue the dollars, then the dinar will revalue ( the opposite ). if previously, 1us : 1,300 iqd, then after the dinar revalue the rate become 1us : 1.3 iqd. And this is what we all are waiting for. Hopefully, tomorrow or next week , we will read the articles about " devaluing the dollar over the dinars " come rv closer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary Finance: The Council of Ministers votes tomorrow on the budget and it reaches Parliament on Tuesday

Dec 11, 2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Council of Ministers votes tomorrow on the budget and it reaches Parliament on Tuesday

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said that the draft federal budget law for 2021 is long overdue, and the House of Representatives needs at least a month to legislate it.

MP Sherwan Mirza said in a press statement today, Friday, that "the draft federal budget law for 2021 has been long overdue and the House of Representatives needs a month to legislate the law."

He added, "👉 The Federal Cabinet has a session to discuss and approve the budget tomorrow, Saturday, and I think that the budget will be before the House of Representatives at its next session scheduled for next Tuesday."👈

He explained, "If the parliament is able to legislate the law before 1/20/2021, the government will be able to disburse the employees' salaries on the specified date, but if the legislation of the law is delayed more than that, the government will need to return to the previous law and spend 1/12 of the total budget."

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

👉 The Federal Cabinet has a session to discuss and approve the budget tomorrow, Saturday, and I think that the budget will be before the House of Representatives at its next session scheduled for next Tuesday."👈

Got it. I’ll clear my calendar for next Tuesday 😎👍🏻

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

They need a month to legislate it!! We are going into 2021 with the same BS!! I thought it all had to be done before 12/31/2020! No RV by the end of this year or January!! Mark my word!! To hell with these clowns!! They wont be happy until ISIS blow  S#$t up all over again or the protestors start tearing things apart!! Good luck with their parliament legislating anything because they are just as bad as our congress if not worst!! These clowns can't even stop the auctions!! I am going to stay away from this investment for a while because I can't deal with the incompetence. I hate to be negative guys but the iranian flunkies in parliament are going to try to stall everything!! SMH!!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

They need a month to legislate it!! We are going into 2021 with the same BS!! I thought it all had to be done before 12/31/2020! No RV by the end of this year or January!! Mark my word!! To hell with these clowns!! They wont be happy until ISIS blow  S#$t up all over again or the protestors start tearing things apart!! Good luck with their parliament legislating anything because they are just as bad as our congress if not worst!! These clowns can't even stop the auctions!! I am going to stay away from this investment for a while because I can't deal with the incompetence. I hate to be negative guys but the iranian flunkies in parliament are going to try to stall everything!! SMH!!  

All you do is complain almost every thread.  Toxic.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Al-Haddad: Disrupting the 2021 budget will delay salaries

Baghdad: Omar Abdul Latif

Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, warned of the government's delay in sending the 2021 budget to Parliament, while stressing that this would delay the salaries of employees. 
Al-Haddad told Al-Sabah: “Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget from the government to read it and enrich it with discussions until voting.
on her".
He added that "disrupting the budget will have negative repercussions on the financial and economic reality in the country," noting that "this will delay the distribution of employees' salaries during the coming months."
  • Thanks 1

I am not being toxic. They need to get this done before there is another delay and you can't blame the citizens for not being paid for 11 months. How would you feel! As stated above there will be repercussions and it needs to be because this has been going on long enough! I have been around for 13 years on and off and I haven't given up but this has been the same activity under all of the former Prime Ministers. I believe Al khezmi is sincere but delaying this any longer is insanity!!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I am not being toxic. They need to get this done before there is another delay and you can't blame the citizens for not being paid for 11 months. How would you feel! As stated above there will be repercussions and it needs to be because this has been going on long enough! I have been around for 13 years on and off and I haven't given up but this has been the same activity under all of the former Prime Ministers. I believe Al khezmi is sincere but delaying this any longer is insanity!!

Nothing Toxic about your post . . . in fact, I completely agree with you ( been in this for 17-the years do take their toll don't they :tiphat:)

• Haha 3

24864.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, the Finance Committee announced its intention to include more than 250,000 job grades resulting from deletion and creation in the 2021 budget.

Committee member Naji Al-Saeedi said in an interview with the official Al-Sabah newspaper, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that it is likely that the budget for next year will be voted in at the cabinet session next Tuesday.

Al-Saeedi added that "the draft federal budget law will also include the dues of the 315 decision for workers in accordance with the system of contracts and daily wages in all ministries and agencies, and the investment budget for the provinces will also be included."

Number of observations 116   Date of addendum 12/13/2020
  • Upvote 1

Parliamentary Finance reveals the most important contents of the 2021 budget
Post View: 98

Baghdad / National News Center -

Today, Sunday, the Finance Committee confirmed that the 2021 budget will include more than 250,000 job grades resulting from deletion and creation.
Committee member Naji Al-Saeedi said in a statement, "It is likely to vote on the budget next year in the cabinet session next Tuesday.
Al-Saeedi added, "The draft federal budget law will also include dues for Decision 315 for employees according to the system of contracts and daily wages in all ministries and agencies.
He pointed out, "The federal budget law will include the investment budget for the provinces."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Parliamentary Finance: The salaries of employees are insured in the 2021 budget

Baghdad: Conscious

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that employees ’salaries will be secured during the next year 2021, while the Prime Minister’s Financial Adviser, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that adopting prepayment for the sale of oil comes as one of the solutions to supplying the budget with funds to secure disbursement necessities.
A member of the committee, Jamal Cougar, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): The general budget for 2021 will secure all employees' salaries within a whole year.
He pointed out that there are three issues that have delayed voting on the budget law and sending it to the House of Representatives, the first is the large deficit and work to reduce it, as well as waiting for an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil regarding financial dues and revenue delivery by the region, in addition to political consensus on the budget law to ensure its passage Within Parliament.
In the same file, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister Mazhar Muhammad Salih said: The adoption of prepayment from the sale of oil will ensure that the budget’s need for stable and stable financial resources is met, and that the necessities of disbursement and expenditures of the ruling projects are secured.
He added that the financial policy has taken its role in securing the means of external borrowing, to support the liquidity of the general budget and the sustainability of its cash flows from external financing sources.
  • Upvote 5

%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%83%D8

The information / Baghdad ..
Member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Nada Shaker Jawdat, confirmed, Thursday, that the Council of Ministers has completed its review of the draft budget law and that it is dependent on a final agreement, likely to be sent next Thursday.
Jawdat said in a statement to / the information /, that "the draft budget law has been completed revision and will remain in it only the completion of the final agreement with the regional delegation, the presidency of Qubad Talabani, who is in Baghdad."
He added that "the government and the Kurdish delegation almost definitively agreed on the terms of the budget according to the terms of the fiscal deficit law, which was considered a law for the 2020 budget," it is likely that "the bill will be sent next Thursday."
Jawdat indicated that "the vote on the budget will not take more than forty days." Ended / 25 AD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

%D9%81%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%B3-87-800x445.jpg

Conscious / Parliamentary Finance expects the government to resort to 3 steps to bridge the 2021 budget deficit and secure salaries

https://al-iraqinews.com/archives/86411

Conscious / Baghdad / M. a

A member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, Ahmed Haji Rashid, warned on Tuesday that if the Iraqi government was unable to estimate the size of its expenditures in the federal budget for the year 2021, the size of the deficit would be more than 100 trillion dinars.

Haji Rashid said on his Facebook account that “54 trillion dinars have been allocated in the 2021 budget for employee salaries, an increase of about 11 trillion dinars compared to the 2019 budget, which tells us that the number of employees in the 2021 budget is greater than the number in the 2019 budget by 450 thousand employees.”

He suggested that "the deficit in the 2021 budget will be filled by borrowing more than 30 trillion dinars, reducing employee allocations and reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar

Yea this is where the my concern is will parliament hold up the approval of the 2021 budget like they have done for 

the last 2 decades and how is this tied into the new rate being updated. That's why I believe we will go into

2021 before we see any adjustment to the exchange rate. I hope I am wrong though. Another article stated that the 2021

budget had to be passed by 12/31/2021 but it will take a miracle for that to happen! I don't see how they can 

stall anything with their economy facing contraction if they don't act immediately!! This is Iraq we are dealing with.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Yea this is where the my concern is will parliament hold up the approval of the 2021 budget like they have done for 

the last 2 decades and how is this tied into the new rate being updated. That's why I believe we will go into

2021 before we see any adjustment to the exchange rate. I hope I am wrong though. Another article stated that the 2021

budget had to be passed by 12/31/2021 but it will take a miracle for that to happen! I don't see how they can 

stall anything with their economy facing contraction if they don't act immediately!! This is Iraq we are dealing with.

Iraq usually passes their budget in the March/April time frame so i get what you're saying.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1