Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

ISX Was Opened For Business - 3/24/2020

It appears I was mistaken...as I watched the tickers it reflected activity for 3/24/2020,

but I didn't see this page.

Screenshot_20200324-222444_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

With this being reopened could this be a sign that they know something we don’t and the economy could be set to get rolling again here and around the world? 

Just trying to figure out what gave them the trigger to re-open

• Thanks 1

Interesting 🤔 

No daily auctions at the CBI for 6 days in a row and now the ISX resumption of trading activity on March 29/2020.

Something is in the works at the CBI.

just my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Interesting 🤔 

No daily auctions at the CBI for 6 days in a row and now the ISX resumption of trading activity on March 29/2020.

just my opinion.

Agreed LB, it's interesting but I'm wondering why they extended the opening for another 5 days. Their blaming it on the Health Crisis Cell in Iraq but the coronavirus won't be resolved by Sunday...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DoD said:

Agreed LB, it's interesting but I'm wondering why they extended the opening for another 5 days. Their blaming it on the Health Crisis Cell in Iraq but the coronavirus won't be resolved by Sunday...

Thanks for your input DoD,

I was thinking the same thing my friend.

hoping for the best. Lets see what happens Sunday 3/29

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Years ago a DV member posted the dates of past Iraqi dinar revaluation. All of them at the end of March.

Hoping for an RV at the end of March.

Go RV

Go ASAP

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Interesting 🤔 

just my opinion.

Ive always liked your opinion. 😂👍🏻

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Hoping for an RV at the end of March.

Oh ‘March’ ! :o 

Marching Band GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

LINK

Iraq market: stop the organization of trading sessions and trading activity in securities as of tomorrow

image.jpeg.8da6d3bb010e833774006dc2e4ceb2d8.jpeg

16th March, 2020

The Iraqi Stock Exchange announced that it would not organize trading sessions and stop trading activity in securities as of tomorrow.

Translation....

Based on the decisions of the health crisis of 2020/3/15. The Board of Governors decided not to organize trading sessions and the suspension of stock dealings from Tuesday 2020/3/1 to enable brokerage and investment companies to complete financial adjustments between them - starting again on 2020/3/24.

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Resumption of trading activity in securities in the Iraqi market for securities as of Sunday, 29 March 2020

According to the decisions of the Health Crisis Cell in Iraq

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxporta.....038;type=2

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

It appears I was mistaken...as I watched the tickers it reflected activity for 3/24/2020,

8 Days Ago When They Announced The Closure It Was Scheduled To Reopen On The 24th But Then Later Amended To The 29th ! ;) 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Ive always liked your opinion. 😂👍🏻

Thanks my friend gregp 👍🏼😊

43 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Marching Band GIF

March On DT 😄😄😄 stay healthy my friend 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Marching Band GIF

LMAO I laughed out loud every one of the twenty five times I watched this. 

Thug yer killin me!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Let’s hope shite is going down...let’s hope our ride is over soon and we,open a new chapter,,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Let’s hope....I feel and think we are very very closer...closer we have been in many years...especially knowing what we know!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, screwball said:

Let’s hope....I feel and think we are very very closer...closer we have been in many years...especially knowing what we know!

Agree with you screwball.!

The closer we have been in many years 

Go RV

Go asap

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

On 3/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, ronscarpa said:

Screenshot_20200324-222444_Chrome.jpg

Hey Ron...is it still showing the 29th on this page? I can’t find the page that said that. Thanks!