Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Contacts Dinarian For Exchange Appointment.

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Dinar holder contacted by bank to make exchange appointment.

Treat as a umpor. Not varafied. Your opine.

2-21-2020   Intel Guru    RayRat:  

A MEMBER DID REPORT TO ME THAT THEIR BANK CONTACT, WHO HAD BEEN QUIET FOR A LONG WHILE, CALLED THEM INQUIRING ABOUT AN INTEREST TO EXCHANGE... POSSIBLY THIS WEEKEND. THEY WILL KEEP ME UPDATED ON THEIR ACTIVITY.

Intel Guru     Dinar Angel:

Just a brief note of intel from late last night.

This is short but it tells me that all sources are singing the same tune right now.

Anticipation with everyone in my group is extremely high and even the air has the sensation of being electric with the intensity of the nearness to the release for us.

Intel Guru   Twisted Chistian:

A New Currency Undervalued/manipulation Law is set to take effect and could force countries to change the value of their currencies.

Intel Guru   Judy Lyington:

1. All Gold was repatriated to the US with paperwork midnight last night Wed. 19 Feb. That gave us the resource to back our currency.
2. At 4 am this morning Thurs. 20 Feb. the US and China Treasuries agreed upon a rate for the USTN and signed off on it.
Because the derivatives disappeared, today Thurs. 20 Feb. the US Dollar index hit 99.770, which was high enough to revalue.
4. Tier 1 was the countries and corporations which held bonds and currencies. Derivatives were paid off with USN (our new gold backed currency) at 11 am EST this morning Thurs. 20 Feb.
5. On Wed. 19 Feb. US and Chinese currencies became gold backed.
6. Tier 3 SKRs were paid off on Thurs. 20 Feb. at around 4:30 pm.
7. Derivatives were paid off with USN this morning around 11 am Thurs. 20 Feb.
8. On Wed. 19 Feb. in the mid-afternoon Sovereign Groups – Indian, Farm Claims, Church groups started to get paid out.
9. The Iraqi Dinar revalued at $3.35 and was trading upward in value. It was over $3.10 on Wed. 19 Feb. 

10. The Dong rate would be $.25 to $.40 cents below the Dinar rate on the bank front screen rate.
11. One US Treasury source said this could happen at any moment.
This would happen in a daytime event.
13. Tier4b needed to complete by end of month – in 9 days they needed to get in all Zim.
14. Make your Zim appointment immediately, though in special circumstances you would have up to 90 days to go to the appointment.
15. Wells Fargo was the new Federal Reserve and tied closely with the new US Treasury in Reno.
16. In 3-10 days after your appointment you would be invited to go back to the bank where you exchanged and meet with your private banker to figure out the fine details of your exchange such as your structured payout and humanitarian project.
17. Special customers of Abbot Downing and Wells Fargo received 50,000 emails on Wed. 19 Feb. to come in and do their appointments. This was not the 4100,000 emails that would be sent out to Tier4 for appointments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 10

Here we go again...Saskatoon is back on the front burner...

From DinarAngel - 7 RV Confirmations Coming Out Of Canada...

Just In from my contact: He sends a screen shot of his message, confirming the RV is flowing. Since his source is located in Canada, it appears that the paymasters there will begin to receive their funds next week.

Note the time stamps...sometimes it takes a while for me to receive the original message and share it, as is in this case, where it was originally sent yesterday afternoon & I only received it this morning.

Keep the faith. DinarAngel

4:32pm: "The US boss of local paymaster called my client and told him RV has started and clients will start receiving their funds next week. So your info matches. I now have 7 different confirmations from highest levels that RV has started. All good for next week."

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

WOW! Imagine if America actually had enough gold to back the 22.5 trillion dollars of debt that we have gotten into. Not to mention the amount of dollars that aren't debt? At last count the entire gold reserves on the planet are only around 8 trillion, soooo, ...

there is not, nor will there ever be, enough gold on the planet to back our currency, not Tom mention all of the other countries who hold a large portion of that gold. Soooo, in the words of Okie the Oilman, nuff said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, umbertino said:

Treat as a umpor   

WTF is a umpor

A Shortened Version For ’Umportino’ ! :o 

Which I’m Pretty Sure Is Some Kind Of A Sicilian Crime Family Swear Word ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
5 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

WOW! Imagine if America actually had enough gold to back the 22.5 trillion dollars of debt that we have gotten into. Not to mention the amount of dollars that aren't debt? At last count the entire gold reserves on the planet are only around 8 trillion, soooo, ...

there is not, nor will there ever be, enough gold on the planet to back our currency, not Tom mention all of the other countries who hold a large portion of that gold. Soooo, in the words of Okie the Oilman, nuff said.

Also, there is only money enough in this world to change 1 (one) ZIM 10000000000000000 bill if the rate is 1:1.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I somehow sensed that somebody here might have adopted a line similar to that......And I was correct.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I'm only half-Sicilian (Father), mind you...The other half is Deep North ( Mother)

Matter of fact...Going down to Sicily soon as I found out I'm in the will of a aunt who died 2 weeks ago at the early age of 100......

Hopefully that might be my li'l ( not so li'l....) RV.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, umbertino said:

I'm only half-Sicilian (Father), mind you...The other half is Deep North ( Mother)

Matter of fact...Going down to Sicily soon as I found out I'm in the will of a aunt who died 2 weeks ago at the early age of 100......

Hopefully that might be my li'l ( not so li'l....) RV.....

My ancestors are Sicilian .... and was born in Cuba 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

My ancestors are Sicilian .... and was born in Cuba 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Really? Where in Cuba?...Visited the island ( Cuba) about 7 times ....My 2nd ex-wife is from Camaguey

My Father-RIP was from Messina

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

I left the island when I was 1 😂😂

Wtf - U Mean That U Went Off On Ur Own When U Were Only A One Year Old ? :o 

That’s A Pretty Wicked Bad A$$ Move At Such A Young Age ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

My mother is from camaguey... I was born in Colon matanzas... I left the island when I was 1 😂😂

Wow...Interesting, FSC....I was in Matanzas as well...One year, huh?   You can't remember that much.....lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Wow...Interesting, FSC....I was in Matanzas as well...One year, huh?   You can't remember that much.....lol

Not at all..... never been back ... and not interested my whole family left... after the regime took everything from my grandfather which he had a lot .... we were suppose to leave in 1962... but not sure what happen ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

Not at all..... never been back ... and not interested my whole family left... after the regime took everything from my grandfather which he had a lot .... we were suppose to leave in 1962... but not sure what happen ...

Understood

• Upvote 1
On 2/22/2020 at 7:58 PM, umbertino said:

Really? Where in Cuba?...Visited the island ( Cuba) about 7 times ....My 2nd ex-wife is from Camaguey

My Father-RIP was from Messina

My husband is Cuban from Habana ( Surjidero de Batabano).  I was born NYC of Puerto Rican parents. I visited Cuba just after Castro took over. I was there for a month. Beautiful island and great people.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
21 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf - U Mean That U Went Off On Ur Own When U Were Only A One Year Old ? :o 

That’s A Pretty Wicked Bad A$$ Move At Such A Young Age ...

DT....Please sit down and let me explain a few things to ya....Forget Scottsdale and try to focus....

59 minutes ago, Sandrider said:

My husband is Cuban from Habana ( Surjidero de Batabano).  I was born NYC of Puerto Rican parents. I visited Cuba just after Castro took over. I was there for a month. Beautiful island and great people.

Oh wow... 👍👍👍That’s awesome .... I live in Miami for 33 years , I just moved to NYC.... been here for almost a year..

• Like 2