Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its not over. Stay rooted...!

ronscarpa

4 Aug 2010 @ 10:58 am

marcod - zzz

No one is a true guru. I mean the way ths has looked it a few people that have learned a small amount of history on the country and subject an ran with it. I say good. I build hope for some to get Dinar. Its a good investment. If the investment just went to 50 cents on the dollar then all of the 5 year dinar holders would still realize rediculous annualized ROI so I say, hold on. Unless the dinar was going to be totally wiped out and the country suffered a nuclear holocaust then the method of buy low and sell high is still in our interest. Buy Dinar.

We talk about penny stocks and small companies that we don't know about but whats this... A country everyone seems to know a little bit about. It is a country and is looked at as a big candidate for FDI. And when we look at the world eyeballing this place and ambitious about investing in the country its for a reason. Money of course. Now as there economy grows and becomes more stable, so will our investment. I have to admit I was wrong on my esimation or guess that an RV would occur in August during Ramadan (Or may have been) But I do not believe that it will take 10 years to see 20 cents for the dinar either.

WHat is aggeivating is that it hs the potential to be one of the most poseful countries in th world but thier culture prohibits them from quick advancement. IMO i believe that our diplomacy has also empowered them to move slowly as well. They are a stubborn group of people and must be rule with an iron hand so upon taking the initiate in assisting them we/UN should have drafted policies/resolutions that woud have given us more authority to be more assertive.

Now as it relates to RV lets look at Vietnam. Although there has been a dramatic change in the last 12 years and governental reform as to seriously attract FDI (Foriegn Direct Investment), increases in the economy, they, like China have kept thier currency low. This was used to thier advantage and makes it more attractive for FDI and foriegn companies to enter the countries. Iraq although different may in fact employ the same tactic but I believe that the Iraqi currnecy will appreciate much faster than Vietnam. (Its still good to hold VND)

All in all, there are many things that have happened beneficially in Iraq, regardless of Maliki being the PM. Some good came out. It may not be a bad Idea to put him back. (This is what I said he was trying to wait for as it related to the US because he knew that we'd endorse him for asecond term. I never understood why many kept saying that we hated him and wanted him gone.) Never put personal beliefs and Iraqi course of action together.... you'll always get it wrong. We write left to right, they write... well something diagonal, in circles whatever.

Lastly, we may still be at the end of the roller coaster ride. If in fact we have seen where shabibi wants to drop three zeroes then this is petty much the only indicator I would need that the intention is to make me rich. I personally never heard or saw where Allawi stated that he would push for a reissue but it has been seen in other articls in the past where shabibi metioned this. Its coming somehow everyone. We just don't know the date or hour. But please keep n mind that their are events and happening that have tken place to the RI to come.

I have looked a this being called speculation but in large this puts the return of the Lord in a great perspective for us waiting on his return. I like how Frank says. "Like a thief in the night." I believe that. There have been indicators and fullfilled prophesies and events that have taken plce that allows us to see the return of Christ being more evident on a daily basis. And jus this. US culture is considered to be majority Christian but how many profess with the lifestyle that they serve CHrist? How many time is it preached get ready time is soon but it falls on deaf ears. Now, more than ever. Jesus said that we didnt need a sign. just look around and everything the bible has laid ot for us to look for is being proven. It was said/written, and it happens. Period. Has anyone thought about a worldwide monetary policy on it's way? .... hmmmmm, let me put this puzzle peice down.... it fits right here....

So back to the investment. Its comming. And we are waiting... Key word has to be patiently. It will come. And it will be a blessing. But don't put it first. The Lord will come. That will be THE BLESSING.

• Upvote 15

marcod - zzz

No one is a true guru. I mean the way ths has looked it a few people that have learned a small amount of history on the country and subject an ran with it. I say good. I build hope for some to get Dinar. Its a good investment. If the investment just went to 50 cents on the dollar then all of the 5 year dinar holders would still realize rediculous annualized ROI so I say, hold on. Unless the dinar was going to be totally wiped out and the country suffered a nuclear holocaust then the method of buy low and sell high is still in our interest. Buy Dinar.

We talk about penny stocks and small companies that we don't know about but whats this... A country everyone seems to know a little bit about. It is a country and is looked at as a big candidate for FDI. And when we look at the world eyeballing this place and ambitious about investing in the country its for a reason. Money of course. Now as there economy grows and becomes more stable, so will our investment. I have to admit I was wrong on my esimation or guess that an RV would occur in August during Ramadan (Or may have been) But I do not believe that it will take 10 years to see 20 cents for the dinar either.

WHat is aggeivating is that it hs the potential to be one of the most poseful countries in th world but thier culture prohibits them from quick advancement. IMO i believe that our diplomacy has also empowered them to move slowly as well. They are a stubborn group of people and must be rule with an iron hand so upon taking the initiate in assisting them we/UN should have drafted policies/resolutions that woud have given us more authority to be more assertive.

Now as it relates to RV lets look at Vietnam. Although there has been a dramatic change in the last 12 years and governental reform as to seriously attract FDI (Foriegn Direct Investment), increases in the economy, they, like China have kept thier currency low. This was used to thier advantage and makes it more attractive for FDI and foriegn companies to enter the countries. Iraq although different may in fact employ the same tactic but I believe that the Iraqi currnecy will appreciate much faster than Vietnam. (Its still good to hold VND)

All in all, there are many things that have happened beneficially in Iraq, regardless of Maliki being the PM. Some good came out. It may not be a bad Idea to put him back. (This is what I said he was trying to wait for as it related to the US because he knew that we'd endorse him for asecond term. I never understood why many kept saying that we hated him and wanted him gone.) Never put personal beliefs and Iraqi course of action together.... you'll always get it wrong. We write left to right, they write... well something diagonal, in circles whatever.

Lastly, we may still be at the end of the roller coaster ride. If in fact we have seen where shabibi wants to drop three zeroes then this is petty much the only indicator I would need that the intention is to make me rich. I personally never heard or saw where Allawi stated that he would push for a reissue but it has been seen in other articls in the past where shabibi metioned this. Its coming somehow everyone. We just don't know the date or hour. But please keep n mind that their are events and happening that have tken place to the RI to come.

I have looked a this being called speculation but in large this puts the return of the Lord in a great perspective for us waiting on his return. I like how Frank says. "Like a thief in the night." I believe that. There have been indicators and fullfilled prophesies and events that have taken plce that allows us to see the return of Christ being more evident on a daily basis. And jus this. US culture is considered to be majority Christian but how many profess with the lifestyle that they serve CHrist? How many time is it preached get ready time is soon but it falls on deaf ears. Now, more than ever. Jesus said that we didnt need a sign. just look around and everything the bible has laid ot for us to look for is being proven. It was said/written, and it happens. Period. Has anyone thought about a worldwide monetary policy on it's way? .... hmmmmm, let me put this puzzle peice down.... it fits right here....

So back to the investment. Its comming. And we are waiting... Key word has to be patiently. It will come. And it will be a blessing. But don't put it first. The Lord will come. That will be THE BLESSING.

Awesome post ! I know I'm ready to rock Ron !!! B)

Keep the dream alive !

Anyone who give a person (-) for being right is messed up! Listen to the BS all you want, but in the end I will prove to be right.

Don’t get me wrong here it will happen I guarantee that. Just not this month sorry for being real……..

Or a minus for stating your opinion..2(+) for you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

marcod - zzz

thanks

marcod - zzz

Thanks for the post we are all soooooooooooooooooooo rooted.... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

We are not even close to this happening until at least October…. I guarantee it!

Oct? Were not even close to this happening ANYTIME in 2010... And ill guarantee that... The more i read and learn the more i realize whats actually going on over there, they havent even really started the rebuilding as a whole. I mean there still are people without running water or electricity. There is ZERO stability in that country, no way in hell the UN or IMF or whoever REALLY calls the shots on $$ side is just gonna say "oh here you go lets make your currency actually worth something when there is still so much at risk" I mean for goodness sake its taken what 5 months now with the elections and lets face it were still not at the end of that nonsense. Iv only been invested since Feb of this year and yes i truly believe that all of us - meaning investors in dinar- are in a very good spot but im starting to realize that this could be quite some time til the payoff. I only hope and pray that it comes asap. Just remeber when it does to pay it forward - help as many people as you can - GO IRAQ

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Oct? Were not even close to this happening ANYTIME in 2010... And ill guarantee that... The more i read and learn the more i realize whats actually going on over there, they havent even really started the rebuilding as a whole. I mean there still are people without running water or electricity. There is ZERO stability in that country, no way in hell the UN or IMF or whoever REALLY calls the shots on $$ side is just gonna say "oh here you go lets make your currency actually worth something when there is still so much at risk" I mean for goodness sake its taken what 5 months now with the elections and lets face it were still not at the end of that nonsense. Iv only been invested since Feb of this year and yes i truly believe that all of us - meaning investors in dinar- are in a very good spot but im starting to realize that this could be quite some time til the payoff. I only hope and pray that it comes asap. Just remeber when it does to pay it forward - help as many people as you can - GO IRAQ

Maybe it is time for us all to take a collective breath and just exhale. I am tired of the ride. If I could get out I would. What I would get out of my paper would not do me any good. I think we should all come to the realization that this will likely happen, just not in our life times.

Time to start getting into plan B.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1