Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spiked Camel Kava Java ‘Continued’ !

DinarThug

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1222

The rise of bank assets to more than 120 trillion dinars

8KWv0lc8aGDEwf_GQz_YriUt1b1tWHiVZTzHFUvx

5th August, 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the increase of the assets of banks during 2018 by 10% compared to 2017 to exceed 120 trillion dinars equivalent to (100 billion dollars), indicating the increased confidence of depositors in banks, which reflects positively on the development of the performance of banks and its contribution to the development of the Iraqi economy

The bank explains that its strategic actions have contributed to increasing confidence in the banking sector and improved financial coverage, which has been reflected in the growth rate and steadily increasing bank assets and deposits. Adding that this rise came from mutual trust between citizens and the banking system through the development of attracting cash deposits and commercial operations to banks more .

It is worth mentioning that the Bank has made accounting adjustments to the total assets of commercial banks in accordance with the International Accounting Standards as of January 2012 .

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office

5 August 2019

#################

LINK

CBI announces the rise of bank assets to more than 120 trillion dinars

image.php?token=289e3bae258180ddf32d5779ffbf7d25&size=

5th August, 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, the rise of bank assets to more than 120 trillion dinars.

The bank said in a statement received by Al-Madar  that the assets of banks during 2018 rose by 10% compared to 2017 to exceed 120 trillion dinars equivalent to $100 billion,"indicating that "this indicates to increase the confidence of depositors in banks, which reflects positively on the development of performance Banks and its contribution to the development of the Iraqi economy'.

He added that 'the strategic actions taken by him have contributed mainly to increase confidence in the banking sector and improve the rates of financial coverage, which reflected on the growth rate and the rise of bank assets and deposits steadily', continuing that 'this rise came from mutual trust between citizens and the banking system through the development Attract cash deposits and commercial operations to banks more '.[/size]

Wow! 120 Trillion dinars are now in bank accounts.. one thing I have never gotten my head around is the enormous volume of total dinars and how that total volume can RV to say 1:1.. I think the total amount of US dollars world wide is about 2 or 3 Trillion and the US prints money nonstop.. Is it really possible that when the RV happens at say 1:1 that Iraq could have hundreds of Trillion of dollars Worth of currency when the US only has maybe 3 Trillion dollars worth? Maybe Synopsis or somebody very smart can answer this and help me see the light.. just a concern I have always had because I’m probably not smart enough to figure this problem out.. lol 

• Upvote 1

:twothumbs: I'll Add Some Thoughts, GregHi, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

So, I got into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment premised on a few items I (NOTE: I) believe are relevant:

• Iraq is a strategic military piece of Real Estate AND MUST BE Safe, Stable, Secure, AND Sovereign LONG TERM.
  • Iraq is a strategic economic entity due to location, location, location for the ReStart of Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road.
  • Iraq is a wealthy entity BEYOND Crude Oil WITH the wealth fairly easily accessible AND can support a MUCH HIGHER VALUE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • What goes down must go up (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) eventually. NO WAY to destroy a wealthy country's wealth AND there IS a need to economically power up Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road. ASTRONOMICAL DISTRIBUTED WEALTH WITH Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road. So, the strokes of pens reduced the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to current levels. May 22, 2003 saw a UN operational change in the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar so I suspect an "out" OF "norm" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement COULD BE IN ORDER. The Saddam Hussein era Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars were sucked out of circulation for the current Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars then the Saddam Hussein Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars were rendered obsolete and worthless.
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is sucked off the streets to pay for the USD for Bicraqi Iraqi imports. Not sure how much is retained and destroyed by the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI. Apparently, there was at one time a total of NOMINALLY 170 Trillion PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. A few months back, an announcement was made there are NOW 39 Trillion PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation. My opinion was, and still is, the TOTAL amount of PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OUT THERE (could be JUST IN IRAQ AND/OR WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND/OR Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors) THEN ReInstate Internationally. WHAT, pray tell, THAT amount of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is, Iya dunno.

SO.....................................................................................

• I suspect the 120 TRILLION Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is ELECTRONIC. HOW MUCH, pray tell, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI has planned on backing for the PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OUT THERE, Iya dunno. I suspect ANY INTERNATIONAL ReInstatement Value will AUTOMATICALLY imply a "multiplier" making the ELECTRONIC Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars FAR LESS BUT MUCH MO POTENT (i.e. significantly higher than 1 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD).
  • In the recesses of my mind, THIS HAS TO BE a win/win FOR EVERYBODAE'. So, unless THEE REQUIRING Bicraqi Iraqi DOLLARIZE BY SUCKING IN ALL THE PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OFF THE Bicraqi Iraqi Streets AND Out From Under THEE Bicraqi Iraqi "mattresses" AND "other" "stashes" THEN REISSUE THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars WITH THE ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL RATE AND ReValuing ELECTRONICALLY ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar VALUES THEN THEE Bicraqi Iraqi WILL HAVE TO HAVE AN IN IRAQ CONVERSION for the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, AND 50,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes for a period of time EXCHANGING for the NEW INTERNATIONAL RATE LOWER Denominations in the fils category with Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denominations to, say 200 denomination WITH HIGHER Bicraqi Iraqi Purchasing Power (say above 1 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD). I am inclined to think for Glow Bull monetary exchange AND trade, the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL NEED TO REINSTATE AT A STABLE NEAR TERM VALUE. THEE Physical Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar held OUTSIDE Iraq WILL BE AT FACE VALUE AT THE NEW INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement RATE.

.I (NOTE: I) believe some positive "influences":

• ELI The ICE Man (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) HAS TO POWER THIS BABY UP WITH INDUCEMENT WITH A HIGH POTENCY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL "open" "economy" REAL TIME TRANSACTION INTERNATIONALLY. The Electro Motive Force (Volts) IS THEE HIGH Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL ReInstatement Value. THEE Amperage (Amps) IS THE VOLUME OF Transactions. HIGHER POWER can be TRANSMITTED over SMALL CONDUCTION CABLES with HIGHER EMF and LOWER AMPS!!! Power = EMF (Volts) x AMPS. So, the EMF (Higher Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL ReInstated Value) MUST LEAD THE AMPS (volume of transactions) FOR SMOOTH INTEGRATION INTERNATIONALLY AT A SUPPORTABLE AND SUSTAINABLE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL VALUE FOR reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH foreign investment AND customs duties WITH pass through Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade Goods.
  • The corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions are a slick AND sure work around for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, to fund Corruption AND Terrorism IN THEE Muddle East, circumvents The United States Of America Spanctions, AND MUST STOP. So, flipping the switch from a "closed" "economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auction to an INTERNATIONAL "open" "economy" REAL TIME Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL GREATLY REDUCE THE FUNDING OF THEE Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC.
  • Apparently, Dr. Shabibi ATTEMPTED to INTERNATIONALLY ReInstate The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in mid 2013. I FIRMLY BELIEVE THEE CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN FAR MO BETTAH THE LAST HALF YEAR THAN EVER BEFORE ESPECIALLY IN 2013.

HOW MUCH, pray tell, AND/OR WHEN, pray tell, THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment WILL PAY OUT???!!!

Iya dunno.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion IS conditions are VERY, VERY GOOD RIGHT NOW. Sure, could be NOW. Could be NOT NOW.

So, we wait.

I FIRMLY BELIEVE !!!BAM!!! !!!SUDDENLY!!!!!!

Let me know if THIS is what You were looking for, GregHi!!!

In The Mean Time.......................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.........................................................................

AND (of course)..........................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Wow! 120 Trillion dinars are now in bank accounts.. one thing I have never gotten my head around is the enormous volume of total dinars and how that total volume can RV to say 1:1.. I think the total amount of US dollars world wide is about 2 or 3 Trillion and the US prints money nonstop.. Is it really possible that when the RV happens at say 1:1 that Iraq could have hundreds of Trillion of dollars Worth of currency when the US only has maybe 3 Trillion dollars worth? Maybe Synopsis or somebody very smart can answer this and help me see the light.. just a concern I have always had because I’m probably not smart enough to figure this problem out.. lol 

:twothumbs: I'll Add Some Thoughts, GregHi, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

So, I got into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment premised on a few items I (NOTE: I) believe are relevant:

• Iraq is a strategic military piece of Real Estate AND MUST BE Safe, Stable, Secure, AND Sovereign LONG TERM.
  • Iraq is a strategic economic entity due to location, location, location for the ReStart of Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road.
  • Iraq is a wealthy entity BEYOND Crude Oil WITH the wealth fairly easily accessible AND can support a MUCH HIGHER VALUE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • What goes down must go up (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) eventually. NO WAY to destroy a wealthy country's wealth AND there IS a need to economically power up Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road. ASTRONOMICAL DISTRIBUTED WEALTH WITH Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road. So, the strokes of pens reduced the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to current levels. May 22, 2003 saw a UN operational change in the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar so I suspect an "out" OF "norm" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement COULD BE IN ORDER. The Saddam Hussein era Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars were sucked out of circulation for the current Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars then the Saddam Hussein Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars were rendered obsolete and worthless.
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is sucked off the streets to pay for the USD for Bicraqi Iraqi imports AND THEN paying Gubmint Salaries IN Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar PUTTING Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IN Circulation AT A LOWER RATE (i.e. depleting the NOMINAL ORIGINAL 170 TRILLION Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar) (NOTE: THIS is WHY, prayed AND told, ELECTRONIC Bicraqi Dinar AND "financial" "inclusion" IS SO IMPORTANT). Not sure how much is retained and destroyed by the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI. Apparently, there was at one time a total of NOMINALLY 170 Trillion PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. A few months back, an announcement was made there are NOW 39 Trillion PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation. My opinion was, and still is, the TOTAL amount of PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OUT THERE (could be JUST IN IRAQ AND/OR WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND/OR Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors) THEN ReInstate Internationally. WHAT, pray tell, THAT amount of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is, Iya dunno.
  • I suspect INTERNATIONAL "currency" "vendors" (i.e. INTERNET LICENSED DEALERS) is a way to increase the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI FOREIGN RESERVES. I am NOT sure ALL foreign currency quantities (I.e. Euros, GBP, JPY, Yuan - SDR currencies) ARE BEING REPORTED. Gold is reported WHICH IS GOOD!!! :twothumbs:

SO.....................................................................................

• I suspect the 120 TRILLION Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is ELECTRONIC. HOW MUCH, pray tell, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI has planned on backing for the PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OUT THERE, Iya dunno. I suspect ANY INTERNATIONAL ReInstatement Value will AUTOMATICALLY imply a "multiplier" making the ELECTRONIC Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars FAR LESS BUT MUCH MO POTENT (i.e. significantly higher than 1 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD).
  • In the recesses of my mind, THIS HAS TO BE a win/win FOR EVERYBODAE'. So, unless THEE REQUIRING Bicraqi Iraqi DOLLARIZE BY SUCKING IN ALL THE PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OFF THE Bicraqi Iraqi Streets AND Out From Under THEE Bicraqi Iraqi "mattresses" AND "other" "stashes" THEN REISSUE THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars WITH THE ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL RATE AND ReValuing ELECTRONICALLY ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar VALUES THEN THEE Bicraqi Iraqi WILL HAVE TO HAVE AN IN IRAQ CONVERSION for the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, AND 50,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes for a period of time EXCHANGING for the NEW INTERNATIONAL RATE LOWER Denominations in the fils category with Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denominations to, say 200 denomination WITH HIGHER Bicraqi Iraqi Purchasing Power (say above 1 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD). I am inclined to think for Glow Bull monetary exchange AND trade, the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL NEED TO REINSTATE AT A STABLE NEAR TERM VALUE. THEE Physical Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar held OUTSIDE Iraq WILL BE AT FACE VALUE AT THE NEW INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement RATE.

• ELI The ICE Man (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) HAS TO POWER THIS BABY UP WITH INDUCEMENT WITH A HIGH POTENCY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL "open" "economy" REAL TIME TRANSACTION INTERNATIONALLY. The Electro Motive Force (Volts) IS THEE HIGH Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL ReInstatement Value. THEE Amperage (Amps) IS THE VOLUME OF Transactions. HIGHER POWER can be TRANSMITTED over SMALL CONDUCTION CABLES with HIGHER EMF and LOWER AMPS!!! Power = EMF (Volts) x AMPS. So, the EMF (Higher Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL ReInstated Value) MUST LEAD THE AMPS (volume of transactions) FOR SMOOTH INTEGRATION INTERNATIONALLY AT A SUPPORTABLE AND SUSTAINABLE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL VALUE FOR reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH foreign investment AND customs duties WITH pass through Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade Goods.
  • The corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions are a slick AND sure work around for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, to fund Corruption AND Terrorism IN THEE Muddle East, circumvents The United States Of America Spanctions, AND MUST STOP. So, flipping the switch from a "closed" "economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auction to an INTERNATIONAL "open" "economy" REAL TIME Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL GREATLY REDUCE THE FUNDING OF THEE Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC.
  • Apparently, Dr. Shabibi ATTEMPTED to INTERNATIONALLY ReInstate The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in mid 2013. I FIRMLY BELIEVE THEE CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN FAR MO BETTAH THE LAST HALF YEAR THAN EVER BEFORE ESPECIALLY IN 2013.

HOW MUCH, pray tell, AND/OR WHEN, pray tell, THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment WILL PAY OUT???!!!

Iya dunno.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion IS conditions are VERY, VERY GOOD RIGHT NOW. Sure, could be NOW. Could be NOT NOW.

So, we wait.

In The Mean Time.......................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.........................................................................

AND (of course)..........................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

It is worth mentioning that the Bank has made accounting adjustments to the total assets of commercial banks

My assumptions is ~ when they talk about total assets, they are including their physical assets as well; ~ on top of their normal assets like - bank cash,

- government securities e.g Tbills and

- all their interest-earning loans.

Physical assets would include buildings, lands, machineries and equipments belonging to the banks.

• Upvote 4

Banking reform in the government curriculum

Monday 05 August

Samir Nusairi

In the fourth axis of the government curriculum (strengthening the economy), the government's time program for the government and private banking sector was set and the policy was drawn up to implement the following objectives: developing the Iraqi banking system and enhancing the citizens' confidence in it; transforming the banks into their basic function of lending for development; Loans and banking facilities that help in development lose their meaning as banks, which requires a specific position towards them from the central bank.

The government program has identified the importance of seeking to move from the paper currency economy to the symbolic and electronic currency economy and to withdraw funds from outside the banking cycle and introduce them into the system The banker.

Although the period of implementation of the government timetable is between 1 and 4 years,the Central Bank's strategy for the years (2016-2020) has achieved several goals of the government curriculum and has set the necessary policies and standards to achieve the objectives in stages. Led to the assessment and classification of banks based on the achievement of planned objectives.

There are banks are moving towards the required development and banks still need an additional period of time to achieve targets and other faltering are now making extraordinary efforts of the central bank and the departments of these banks for rehabilitation.

What concerns us here is the real role of the banks in providing loans and banking facilities and moving from the role of banking to the developmental role. There are two important observations that must be taken into consideration regarding the issue of loans and banking facilities to stimulate Economy.

First, the nature of the activities of banks depends on the nature of the activities of the economic sectors. As long as the economic activity is concentrated in the trade (imports), the activity of the banks remains concentrated on the external transfer and the related ones. Therefore, unless the other sectors move the industry, agriculture, The banker.

It is worth noting that without control of imports, these sectors will not rise, which indicates that there is no progress on serious loans through the Bank's initiative Central.

And the other point requires the need to provide the legal environment and the extension of the rule of law to eliminate the phenomenon of default in repayment of loans and thus reluctance of banks to provide loans And facilities.
link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

• Iraq is a wealthy entity BEYOND Crude Oil WITH the wealth fairly easily accessible AND can support system" rel="">support a MUCH HIGHER VALUE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is sucked off the streets to pay for the USD for Bicraqi Iraqi imports AND THEN paying Gubmint Salaries IN Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar PUTTING Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IN Circulation AT A LOWER RATE (i.e. depleting the NOMINAL ORIGINAL 170 TRILLION Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar) (NOTE: THIS is WHY, prayed AND told, ELECTRONIC Bicraqi Dinar AND "financial" "inclusion" IS SO IMPORTANT). Not sure how much is retained and destroyed by the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI. Apparently, there was at one time a total of NOMINALLY 170 Trillion PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. A few months back, an announcement was made there are NOW 39 Trillion PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation. My opinion was, and still is, the TOTAL amount of PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OUT THERE (could be JUST IN IRAQ AND/OR WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND/OR Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors) THEN ReInstate Internationally. WHAT, pray tell, THAT amount of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is, Iya dunno.
  • I suspect INTERNATIONAL "currency" "vendors" (i.e. INTERNET LICENSED DEALERS) is a way to increase the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI FOREIGN RESERVES. I am NOT sure ALL foreign currency quantities (I.e. Euros, GBP, JPY, Yuan - SDR currencies) ARE BEING REPORTED. Gold is reported WHICH IS GOOD!!! :twothumbs:

Iya dunno.

So, we wait.

Thank you so much Synopsis!! 15 years in this investment and I’ve never felt more like the time is upon us, than right now. We will soon find out what value they have decided to put on their currency and how much this will help countless people! I think it’s about time!!

thanks again! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

7 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thank you so much Synopsis!! 15 years in this investment and I’ve never felt more like the time is upon us, than right now. We will soon find out what value they have decided to put on their currency and how much this will help countless people! I think it’s about time!!

thanks again! ;)

I am feeling the same way. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, GregHi said:

Greg, Iraq only has to cover what is actually circulating inside Iraq not what’s outside! And no they do not have 120 Trillion total circulating.

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Baldawi: Parliament plans to announce the results of the government program by the end of next week

6/08/2019 12:50 PM | Number of readings: 112
Baldawi: Parliament plans to announce the results of the government program by the end of next week

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

A member of the Monitoring Committee on the implementation of the government program and strategic planning, Mohammed al-Baldawi, said Tuesday that his committee will announce the results of the government program and what was achieved by the end of this week.

Al-Baldawi said in a press statement read by the "Covenant News" that his committee "will submit its final report on the implementation of the government program to the Presidency of the House of Representatives this weekend and we will announce this during a press conference."

He added that "the results indicate the percentage of completion of each ministry according to accurate statistics and through the relevant committees within the House of Representatives," noting that "the report also includes imbalances within ministries in the implementation of the curriculum and the program over a full year of the current government."

Baldawi pointed out that "the final report will be presented this weekend, the first of its kind to evaluate the government in the performance of its work." Finished 2

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Masoudi: Parliament will see a qualitative boom in laws during the next legislative year

14:20 - 06/08/2019
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

Information / Baghdad ..
The deputy of the Alliance of the riyadh al-Masoudi, on Tuesday, to witness the legislative year ahead of the parliament unprecedented movement in the legislation of laws, indicating that more than 100 bills are ready to vote, including controversial laws.
"The next legislative year of the House of Representatives will witness a qualitative leap in the enactment of laws and the accountability of the corrupt through the questioning of ministers and officials who are deficient in the performance of their work," Masoudi said in a statement to Al-Mawla.
He added that "more than 100 bills are ready to vote in parliament and in the case of consensus, it will solve many of the controversial issues between the political forces."
The Masoudi that "the concern of the parliament in forming the government and the amendment of its internal system and the budget and the formation of parliamentary committees and the presidency is the failure of legislation dozens of laws ready to vote." Ending / 25 d

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, GregHi said:

thanks again! ;)

:twothumbs: You Are Very Welcome AND Thank You For Your Comments, GregHi, AND ALL The Very Best!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

LINK

The laws include the Federal Financial Administration, the Iraq Recovery Fund and the Traffic Law

تضÙÙ ÙÙاÙÙ٠اÙادارة اÙÙاÙÙØ© اÙاتحادÙØ© ÙصÙدÙ٠استرداد Ø£ÙÙا٠اÙعرا٠ÙÙاÙÙ٠اÙÙرÙر

6th August, 2019

The new issue of Al-Waqa'e Newspaper was issued with the number (4550) which included the Federal Financial Management Law No. (6) for the year 2019and Law No. (7) for the First Amendment of the Law of the Fund for the Recovery of Iraqi Funds No. (9) for 2012, and the Traffic Law No. (8) ) for the year 2019, and the decrees of the Republic of figures (44) and (45) and (46) for the year 2019.  

The Director General of the facts of Iraq Department Mr. Kamel Amin Hashim, the Federal Finance administration Law No. (6) for the year 2019, issued within the current number included definitions The basic terms of this law in order to regulate the rules and procedures governing the financial and accounting management of the authorities working in this area , When creating and implementing the federal budget and matters related to achieving macroeconomic and financial stability of the country. 

He added that the number also included the law of the first amendment to the law of the fund for the recovery of Iraq's money, which was initiated for the purpose of recovering the money of Iraq, which fled because of corruption after 2003, and encourage collaborators and grant broader powers to manage the Fund and provide the House of Representatives copies of reports prepared by the Board of Directors of the Fund . 

The General Director of the Ministry of Transport stated that the Traffic Law No. (8) for the year 2019 stipulated several details to regulate traffic rules, determine the parties responsible for registering them, conditions of granting the market license and categories, and review the penalties and penalties imposed for violation of the provisions of the Traffic Law, It is consistent with the gravity of the violation and the economic reality and determining the authorities that have the power to impose the fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

6/08/2019 12:50 PM | Number of readings: 112

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

A member of the Monitoring Committee on the implementation of the government program and strategic planning, Mohammed al-Baldawi, said Tuesday that his committee will announce the results of the government program and what was achieved by the end of this week.

Al-Baldawi said in a press statement read by the "Covenant News" that his committee "will submit its final report on the implementation of the government program to the Presidency of the House of Representatives this weekend and we will announce this during a press conference."

He added that "the results indicate the percentage of completion of each ministry according to accurate statistics and through the relevant committees within the House of Representatives," noting that "the report also includes imbalances within ministries in the implementation of the curriculum and the program over a full year of the current government."

Baldawi pointed out that "the final report will be presented this weekend, the first of its kind to evaluate the government in the performance of its work." Finished 2

Here’s Another Version Of It ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Parliament plans to announce the results of the government program by the end of next week

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%864-1-696x409.jpg

6th August, 2019

A member of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning Mohammed al-Baldawi, Tuesday, that his committee will announce the results of the government program and what it achieved by the end of this week.

Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the information, that his committee "will submit its final report on the application of the government program to the Presidency of the House of Representatives this weekend and we will announce it during a press conference."

He added that "the results indicate the percentage of completion of each ministry according to accurate statistics and through the relevant committees within the House of Representatives," noting that "the report also includes imbalances within ministries in the implementation of the curriculum and the program over a full year of the current government."

Al-Baldawi pointed out that "the final report will be submitted by the end of this week, the first of its kind to evaluate the government in the performance of its work." 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.7a9fa3f8c4b403914f81c99a04cb112e.png

The laws include the Federal Financial Administration, the Iraq Recovery Fund and the Traffic Law

Issuance of the new issue of Al-Waqa'eq Newspaper No. 4550

• 2019-08-06 01:00:00
  •  

https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.4420/

The new issue of Al-Waqa'e Newspaper was issued with the number (4550) which included the Federal Financial Management Law No. (6) for the year 2019, and Law No. (7) for the First Amendment of the Law of the Fund for the Recovery of Iraqi Funds No. (9) for 2012, and the Traffic Law No. (8) (Decrees 44, 45 and 46 of 2019).

The Director General of the Iraqi Facts Department, Mr. Kamel Amin Hashim, said that the Federal Financial Management Law No. (6) for the year 2019, was issued within the current issue and included definitions of the basic terms of this law in order to regulate the rules and procedures governing the financial and accounting management of entities working in this area, when Preparing and implementing the federal general budget and related matters to achieve the total and financial stability of the country.
The Director-General added that the number also included the law of the First Amendment to the Law of the Fund for the Recovery of Iraq, which was initiated for the purpose of recovering the funds of Iraq, which fled because of corruption after 2003, and encourage collaborators and granting broader powers to manage the Fund and provide the House of Representatives with copies of reports prepared by the Board of Directors of the Fund .
The Director General clarified that the issue included traffic law number (8) for the year 2019, which provided for many details aimed at regulating the traffic rules of vehicles and determining the bodies responsible for registering them and theconditions of granting the market license and categories, and reviewing the penalties and fines imposed for violating the provisions of the traffic law, including It is consistent with the gravity of theviolation and the economic reality and determining the authorities that have the power to impose the fine.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,” pointing out that “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Equitable distribution of wealth and benefits of Rafidain Bank

Tuesday 06 August 2019

alsabaah-17257.jpg

Mohammed Abdul Jabbar Carp

The ideas of this article are based on a vision that the country's money and wealth belong to its people. This applies mainly to oil and gas, and to taxes and fees that the state collects from citizens and others. The Constitution approved this for oil and gas in Article (111), which says: "Oil and gas is the property of all the Iraqi people in all regions and provinces."

It is the duty of the state, among other things, to ensure the equitable distribution of wealth in society.

This is achieved through two basic mechanisms, namely work and need. On the basis of the work done by the citizen, he receives his share of public money. Therefore, the State strives to ensure that its employees or in the private sector receive fair, equitable and decent wages. 

It is this that called me to make great efforts to improve the conditions of workers in the Iraqi media network by increasing their salaries, and the same thing I did with artists and others in the many dramas produced by the network when I was president. Some have criticized me for the comfortable wages we paid to artists. My answer was that these are Iraqi citizens and this is one way to get a decent share of the wealth of their country through the art work they do for the network.

This is for those who are able to work, but for those who are unable for various reasons, they get their share of their country's wealth through the social protection network or social security.

The state must also address the situation of those suffering "natural inequality". They are suffering from poverty and want for reasons beyond their control completely, as opposed to others enjoy the joys of life for reasons beyond their direct efforts. 

The Qur'an has shown how to address this situation through the principle: “Those who have in their money a known right of the question and the deprived”.

The second mechanism is to determine the share of the citizen of the public wealth, in light of the actual need to enjoy a decent life. A decent life may be a relative term that varies from one society to another, but in the present era, the outline or minimum has become known and shared. The need may arise because of the inability of the citizen to work at all, or because of the insufficient work to meet the needs of goods and services required by a minimum of decent life. 

In this case, the community, directly or through the state, to fill the needy needy, not out of charity and security, but out of the door of right and social solidarity.

The state can devise various ways to help those in need. One of these methods is easy lending to these citizens. The needy citizen expects to receive a small loan from the state on concessional terms and nominal interest. This is the case in many countries.

These days, government banks are announcing small loans to citizens working in the public sector and domiciled in the banks that provide the loan.

But I noticed that these banks carry a small loan interest rate of 40%, under the pretext of easy repayment monthly. Anyone who borrows 10 million dinars, for example, for the purpose of buying a taxi, will pay the state about 14 million dinars. 

This is undoubtedly a large sum and a heavy burden on a low-income citizen. The state would not have made such a move. This is a “door in which the mercy and the manifestation of the torment by him”. 

I know many of the citizens who reluctantly accepted this heavy load because their need for little money is great, and the state simply and clearly exploit this need obscene, and contrary to the right of the public money when it needs it.
link
  • Upvote 3

Welfare depends on employment and the reduction of unemployment

Monday 05 August 2019

alsabaah-17220.jpg

Baghdad / Mustafa Hashemi Suha Sheikhli

Dr. Diaa Awad Kadhim, head of the Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning: The security situation in the country is calling for thinking about measuring the level of well-being of the individual, noting that no such measurement has been done in the past despite its economic importance.
Welfare economics is a branch of economics that involves the incorporation of moral values and human concepts into economic analysis, addressing economic systems and evaluating them to correlate economic aspects with social aspects, and states apply different systems of welfare.

Kazem said in a statement to "morning" that there have been attempts to measure the well-being of the individual or meet the basic needs of living, and we are still far from luxury in the absolute sense because our society suffers from economic and social problems.

Measuring well-being
Between “There are no established standards for measuring welfare in Iraq, in each country adopts indicators and criteria that it finds appropriate to apply to its society, and there are many countries rich but their people do not enjoy well-being and many reasons, including wars and economic reasons and other related to the management of financial resources that hinder the achievement of welfare ”. 
On the process of measuring the level or rate of welfare in the country, Kazem stressed that "there is no real measurement of welfare in Iraq."
 He explained that "one of the reasons to think about the measurement of well-being at the moment is the security question and as a result will have other positive consequences and may activate the economic sector again or re-work in projects that were stalled."
Kazem stressed that "what concerns the people in charge of the economic file, currently, is to provide more jobs, and reduce unemployment, if we achieve this we can say that we have reached the minimum welfare," indicating, "As to say that we are a rich country and the citizen enjoys prosperity, it is subject to our implementation The economic plans of the National Strategy for Development, and high commitment to implement them, and channel resources towards optimal investment in productive sectors to build our country according to these plans and visions.

minimum
For his part, said the economist Dr. Essam Mahaweli that "the minimum welfare rate for the Iraqi family, which consists of five individuals and live in rent ranges between two million and two million and 500 thousand dinars, almost, considering that the majority of money spent by families go as wages of water and electricity (civil generators) and allowances Rents, transportation, internet, credit cards for mobile phones, vegetables, meat, medicine, car fuel, and other living necessities. ”
Al-Mahaweli explained that the existence of a great disparity in the distribution of income and justice plays a larger role in drawing the parameters of the welfare limits of all classes in society.

The role of banks
Kazim returned to stress that "banks have the largest role in the economic sector as they regulate the process of money management and investment in productive sectors."
On the role of the Ministry of Planning in obtaining a citizen a small percentage of the real welfare, Kazim said that "the ministry is concerned with the development of plans, as it takes a long time to develop the plan, and depends on data and statistical indicators, with the consultation of experts," stressing that "there are in-depth studies in access to these Strategic plans, but the role remains dependent on the commitment of the rest of the ministries and departments in implementing them properly and within the specified timelines.

Community Variables
Kazem continued that "all plans are interrelated and the ministry has been working on for years and takes into account the changes that are happening in society and we try to reflect in our plans to reach the welfare of society."
He pointed out that "in the circumstances in which we live can not say that we have reached a (well-being) because it requires the elimination of unemployment, poverty, informal housing and the distribution of resources in a balanced manner."

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Equitable distribution of wealth and benefits of Rafidain Bank

Tuesday 06 August 2019

alsabaah-17257.jpg

Mohammed Abdul Jabbar Carp

The ideas of this article are based on a vision that the country's money and wealth belong to its people. This applies mainly to oil and gas, and to taxes and fees that the state collects from citizens and others. The Constitution approved this for oil and gas in Article (111), which says: "Oil and gas is the property of all the Iraqi people in all regions and provinces."

It is the duty of the state, among other things, to ensure the equitable distribution of wealth in society.

This is achieved through two basic mechanisms, namely work and need. On the basis of the work done by the citizen, he receives his share of public money. Therefore, the State strives to ensure that its employees or in the private sector receive fair, equitable and decent wages. 

It is this that called me to make great efforts to improve the conditions of workers in the Iraqi media network by increasing their salaries, and the same thing I did with artists and others in the many dramas produced by the network when I was president. Some have criticized me for the comfortable wages we paid to artists. My answer was that these are Iraqi citizens and this is one way to get a decent share of the wealth of their country through the art work they do for the network.

This is for those who are able to work, but for those who are unable for various reasons, they get their share of their country's wealth through the social protection network or social security.

The state must also address the situation of those suffering "natural inequality". They are suffering from poverty and want for reasons beyond their control completely, as opposed to others enjoy the joys of life for reasons beyond their direct efforts. 

The Qur'an has shown how to address this situation through the principle: “Those who have in their money a known right of the question and the deprived”.

The second mechanism is to determine the share of the citizen of the public wealth, in light of the actual need to enjoy a decent life. A decent life may be a relative term that varies from one society to another, but in the present era, the outline or minimum has become known and shared. The need may arise because of the inability of the citizen to work at all, or because of the insufficient work to meet the needs of goods and services required by a minimum of decent life. 

In this case, the community, directly or through the state, to fill the needy needy, not out of charity and security, but out of the door of right and social solidarity.

The state can devise various ways to help those in need. One of these methods is easy lending to these citizens. The needy citizen expects to receive a small loan from the state on concessional terms and nominal interest. This is the case in many countries.

These days, government banks are announcing small loans to citizens working in the public sector and domiciled in the banks that provide the loan.

But I noticed that these banks carry a small loan interest rate of 40%, under the pretext of easy repayment monthly. Anyone who borrows 10 million dinars, for example, for the purpose of buying a taxi, will pay the state about 14 million dinars. 

This is undoubtedly a large sum and a heavy burden on a low-income citizen. The state would not have made such a move. This is a “door in which the mercy and the manifestation of the torment by him”. 

I know many of the citizens who reluctantly accepted this heavy load because their need for little money is great, and the state simply and clearly exploit this need obscene, and contrary to the right of the public money when it needs it.
link

Thanks Thug,  like seeing oil and gas mentioned in these releases.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

like seeing oil and gas mentioned in these releases.

The Bro’s Are Always Having Tons Of Gas Releases By Constantly Taking Turns Pulling Each Other’s Finger And Saying Haha ! :o 

• Haha 9

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

The Bro’s Are Always Having Tons Of Gas Releases By Constantly Taking Turns Pulling Each Other’s Finger And Saying Haha ! :o 

That's a really strong one , DT...I'd recommend...... XXXX rated , read and seen ...There might be minors around......

J/K

Edited by umbertino

15 years in this investment

End Quote

Same here, GregHi........Still un-patiently ( impossible to stay patient after 15 years imo) waiting.....

We at this point should follow the advices of Beavis & Butthead on this thing...Most likely a million times better that any "Guru".....

LINK

Iraqi Insurance: able to secure trade with the world

received_404074770230551-508x330.jpeg

6th August, 2019

The Director General of the Iraqi Insurance Company, Haifa Chamoun Issa, the company's ability to secure the movement of Iraqi trade with the countries of the world, pointing out that Iraq has an insurance device capable gesture efficient. 

Issa said that our company slogan “Insurance is a safety for the whole family” is based on real foundations of work guaranteeing all elements of life, where insurance represents a guarantee for everyone on his property and life, and relieves its burdens in light of the challenges facing the family and people of all moral qualities. 

She pointed out that the company is in constant mobility in order to spread the culture of insurance, and its importance in supporting the national economy, pointing out that the last station in mobility was with the family business in the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce were discussed ways of cooperation and work to overcome all challenges, and then discuss the securing documentary credits that Open by traders in private banks or government.  Issa stressed that this approach is of great benefit to all parties, pointing out that the insurance decisions issued after 2004, including the law regulating insurance work No. 10 of 2005 need to be reviewed, to be supportive of the local insurance effort.

The company supports the state treasury with 45 percent of its profits under the Public Companies Law No. 22 of 1997.  She pointed to the provision of real protection for citizens of all different and compensated property insured with the necessary amounts, where the Shorja fires were compensated, the latest Rose market has been compensated 93 stores, and in all compensation continues, as well as compensated fire paint market in the middle Euphrates, and work is continuing, and we have insured Positive demand for insurance.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

In its first session .. Economic Ministerial Council decides to continue to prevent the import of eggs and chickens

6th August, 2019
The Economic Council of Ministers decided Tuesday, several decisions, including continuing to prevent the import of eggs and chickens. 

A statement by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein, in a statement received (Mawazine News), "The latter chaired the first session of the Ministerial Council of the economy in the presence of ministers of planning, trade, industry, minerals and agriculture, the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers and the Governor of the Central Bank and Chairman of the National Authority Investment and Undersecretary of Planning and Finance."

He added, "The meeting reviewed the mechanisms of the Council's work, which was formed under a decree order to formulate and formulate the economic and financial policy of the State, draft agreements and laws of an economic and financial nature, coordinate the activities of ministries and entities not associated with the Ministry, grant exceptions to theinstructions of the implementation of government contracts and study the agricultural and industrial reality and ways and provide its requirements."

Means of developing the state's financial resources, loans, product protection, customs tariffs and other economic powers."

The statement pointed out that "the attendees discussed the agenda of the first meeting and took many decisions, including reviewing the decision to merge state-owned public companies as well as the status of the former central markets and referring them to investment," noting that "the meeting followed the decision of the Economic Affairs Committee to prevent the import of eggs and chicken and jerk in the positive effects.  The Council decided to continue applying the preventive measures and called on the concerned bodies to take their active role in making this decision a success."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3