Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Tuesday 30 July

Today .. Parliament votes on the report of the events of Najaf Baghdad / Al-Sabah  

image.png.6202b4c5d0fd67c98be7f474dfc4bd23.png

http://alsabaah.iq/12178/اليوم-البرلمان-يصو-ت-على-تقرير-أحداث-النجف

The House of Representatives will hold its third session Tuesday, its No. 36 in the second semester of its first legislative year. The Chamber of Representatives of the House of Representatives announced the agenda of the meeting, which includes six paragraphs four of which vote on draft laws on Iraq's foreign relations, and the fifth paragraph includes voting on the recommendations of the Commission on Human Rights on the events of Najaf Ashraf, while the sixth paragraph discuss the voting report in principle on the draft Law of the First Amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Education No. (22) for the year 2011 submitted by the committees of education and finance.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, lmb4321 said:

I'm with Patriots....Just got off work....

Hoping to see the HCL passed and Implemented...

Cheers...

Where are the Bro's?

There poppin’ Bottles per usual :) I just woke up to go to the bathroom, you know cuz I’m getting older 😂 I might go back to bed... 6ly410 got it under control for the pm shift 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lmb4321 said:

Navira, Just a quick thought....

so n so thinks it might be Sept 21/22.......

Just his opinion.....

Can't see this lasting this long bro....

this coo coo clocc in hawaii said some interesting stuff. in a weird way lmao

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

Iraq making efforts to attract foreign oil and gas investments

Environmental and regional political challenges mean Iraq needs more investment while balancing its OPEC commitments.

Iraq’s government wants to see a big increase in oil production

The mathematic is simple ~ to attract more oil and gas investment, get the HCL done.

They know it, we know it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I saw it..the guy is expressing his own opinion of why he thinks that the window of possibility for the rv is sometime in the summer of next year but even then...the likelihood of it happening is slim due to the facts(as he stated) that Iraq needs to refocus back on restructuring n auditing the two state banks and iraq needs to modify their fiscal policy...

Didnt those two state banks were being audited by Ernst n young sometime before? These banks are now conducting business like distributing salaries n implementing electronic transactions...as for fiscal policy...the govt in fact is doing just that....they have the FML passed.back in May which is now doing what needs to do...control financial aspects of spending i.e. budget n so forth

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, navira said:

saw it..the guy is expressing his own opinion

2 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

I have been reading his posts for awhile..

..he is still thinking 2020 though

Ya - But Did Either Of U Factor In The Goat’s Message From The Chinese Elders ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4