Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

There it is again bros...posted yesterday...

Iraq, Monday, 29 July 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting. The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are: - 1 - if it was cut in one corner or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area. 2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side.

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features. 4 - If the effects of trading and use 'flared' to affect the form or features. 5- If strange substances have been caught and have affected their features such as inks, dyes, glues, crushed, cooked, processed, fat or oils.

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold. The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, navira said:

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting. The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are: - 1 - if it was cut in one corner or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area. 2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side.

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features. 4 - If the effects of trading and use 'flared' to affect the form or features. 5- If strange substances have been caught and have affected their features such as inks, dyes, glues, crushed, cooked, processed, fat or oils.

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold. The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies

This show up again today or just a repost bros

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, navira said:

1 minute ago, Arceo said:

This show up again today or just a repost bros

Educating the people and preparing them for the RV.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

What is the ruling on investing money in banks? Is it permissible to invest money in a cigarette factory?
427714570446_1249451501793725_5520964226
http://iraaqi.com/news.php?id=3287&news=3#.XUC4bnt7mUl

Editor Website: 2019 - 07 - 30

The Office of the Supreme Religious Reference Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani responded to a series of referenda on the legitimacy of the "investment".

1 Question: What is the ruling on investing money in banks, knowing that investing in two parts:

Section I: I am not guaranteed profit or capital in case of loss.

Section II: I am not guaranteed profit, but in the event of loss, the bank will pay me an amount equal to the capital you paid?

Answer: It is permissible, if it is within a valid legal transaction, such as speculation, company or reward, it is necessary to mention how the investment and the treatment on which the basis and conditions are.

2 Question: Is it permissible to invest in foreign currencies, ie, the dollar is equivalent to 3.75 riyals, and when the dollar rises, it becomes = 4 riyals?

Answer: If the investment is to buy the dollar when the licenses and then sell it when it is expensive, there is no objection to it.

3 Question: Is it permissible to invest money in a factory for drinking?

Answer: It is permissible.

4 Is it permissible to take a loan for the purpose of investing it, and it is due to income that helps me in my life?

Answer: It is permissible if he is without interest or if he is of interest, if he is from a company or a bank in which he has a percentage of the government, he is entitled to the permission of the authority and the permission of the master.

5 Question: I have a sum of money and I want to invest in loans in the following way:

The borrower buys a certain commodity that I have in the amount of 6000 riyals and for a year, so that he pays me 500 riyals every month. After he owns it and we write the sale contract, he starts selling it for 5000 riyals in cash. If there is no passport, is there any legitimate way to make such investments?

Answer: It is permissible by two conditions:

1 If the sale is realistic and not so visionary that if I buy from you then refused to sell or refused to buy you will be committed to the first sale.

2 - If the second sale is not required in the first sale, then do not say to him, "I sell you on condition that you buy them from me."

6 Question: What is the ruling of investment funds in banks?

Answer: It is permissible unless one of the companies signed between the parties has a transaction company that is haraam, as if it were dealing with riba or selling alcohol.

7 Question: I work as an intermediary between investors and an investment company that invests in currency trading in exchange for a percentage of investment profits. I have mediated between a person and this company. After completing the process it became clear to me that this person earns haraam. What is the ruling on the commission taken from this mediation?

Answer: Halal for you.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:
What is the ruling on investing money in banks? Is it permissible to invest money in a cigarette factory?
427714570446_1249451501793725_5520964226

http://iraaqi.com/news.php?id=3287&news=3#.XUC4bnt7mUl

Editor Website: 2019 - 07 - 30

The Office of the Supreme Religious Reference Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani responded to a series of referenda on the legitimacy of the "investment".

1 Question: What is the ruling on investing money in banks, knowing that investing in two parts:

Section I: I am not guaranteed profit or capital in case of loss.

Section II: I am not guaranteed profit, but in the event of loss, the bank will pay me an amount equal to the capital you paid?

Answer: It is permissible, if it is within a valid legal transaction, such as speculation, company or reward, it is necessary to mention how the investment and the treatment on which the basis and conditions are.

2 Question: Is it permissible to invest in foreign currencies, ie, the dollar is equivalent to 3.75 riyals, and when the dollar rises, it becomes = 4 riyals?

Answer: If the investment is to buy the dollar when the licenses and then sell it when it is expensive, there is no objection to it.

3 Question: Is it permissible to invest money in a factory for drinking?

Answer: It is permissible.

4 Is it permissible to take a loan for the purpose of investing it, and it is due to income that helps me in my life?

Answer: It is permissible if he is without interest or if he is of interest, if he is from a company or a bank in which he has a percentage of the government, he is entitled to the permission of the authority and the permission of the master.

5 Question: I have a sum of money and I want to invest in loans in the following way:

The borrower buys a certain commodity that I have in the amount of 6000 riyals and for a year, so that he pays me 500 riyals every month. After he owns it and we write the sale contract, he starts selling it for 5000 riyals in cash. If there is no passport, is there any legitimate way to make such investments?

Answer: It is permissible by two conditions:

1 If the sale is realistic and not so visionary that if I buy from you then refused to sell or refused to buy you will be committed to the first sale.

2 - If the second sale is not required in the first sale, then do not say to him, "I sell you on condition that you buy them from me."

6 Question: What is the ruling of investment funds in banks?

Answer: It is permissible unless one of the companies signed between the parties has a transaction company that is haraam, as if it were dealing with riba or selling alcohol.

7 Question: I work as an intermediary between investors and an investment company that invests in currency trading in exchange for a percentage of investment profits. I have mediated between a person and this company. After completing the process it became clear to me that this person earns haraam. What is the ruling on the commission taken from this mediation?

Answer: Halal for you.

As long as you do not inhale.  

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

As long as you do not inhale.  

Inhale

i got oils edibals creams drink lollipops 

and yes the green

everything a president needs to get through a day

Edited by davis411
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, navira said:

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold. 

Mold, you have to be aware of the mold, especially Clown mold!! 

94146CF5-BD2E-4764-B99B-22C3BAC69C3E.gif.f8cd93170bc8e46dfdd4d6b2b55bbb90.gif

• Haha 3

Oil going up is a good thing for Iraq.  

Oil Jumps On Bullish API Inventory Data

By Julianne Geiger - Jul 30, 2019, 3:41 PM CDT

The American Petroleum Institute (API) reported a crude oil inventory draw of 6.024 million barrels for the week ending July 25, compared to analyst expectations of a much smaller, 1.818-million barrel draw.

The inventory draw this week compares to last week’s massive draw of 10.961 million barrels in what was the largest inventory draw this year, according to the API. A day later, the EIA confirmed an inventory drawdown of 10.8 million barrels.

After today’s inventory move, the net result is a draw for the year at -4.83 million barrels for the 31-week reporting period so far, using API data.

1564519537-o_1dh2a36881sj91ekglqb8mb1n06

Oil prices were trading up on Tuesday on expectations of a Fed rate cut and escalating tensions in the Persian Gulf as Iran and Russia sign an MoU to conduct drills in the Gulf and as the US and the UK seek to buddy up to ensure safe travels through the area. Weakening demand growth is capping gains.

At 11:38am EST, WTI was trading up by $0.38 (+0.67%) at $57.25—roughly $.50 above last week’s spot price. Brent was trading up $0.51 (+0.80%) at $64.13—less than a $0.50 increase.

The API this week reported a 3.135-barrel draw in gasoline inventories for week ending July 25. Analysts predicted a draw in gasoline inventories of 1.449-million barrels for the week.

Distillate inventories fell by 890,000 barrels for the week, while inventories at Cushing fell by 1.4494-million barrels.

US crude oil production as estimated by the Energy Information Administration showed that production for the week ending July 18 fell sharply this week to 11.3 million bpd, 1.1-million bpd off the all-time high hit earlier this year.

The U.S. Energy Information Administration report on crude oil inventories is due to be released at its regularly scheduled time on Wednesday at 10:30a.m. EST.

By 4:41pm EST, WTI was trading at $58.25 while Brent traded at $64.88.

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, navira said:

Didnt those two state banks were being audited by Ernst n young sometime before? These banks are now conducting business like distributing salaries n implementing electronic transactions...as for fiscal policy...the govt in fact is doing just that....they have the FML passed.back in May which is now doing what needs to do...control financial aspects of spending i.e. budget n so forth

Agree..now with article 140,oil law back in discussions I be,Eve we are good to go and my best bet is sept/October if not then March/April. Forget about bank restructure, this will not impact as kuwait has two state owned banks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3