Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Didnt those two state banks were being audited by Ernst n young sometime before? These banks are now conducting business like distributing salaries n implementing electronic transactions...as for fiscal policy...the govt in fact is doing just that....they have the FML passed.back in May which is now doing what needs to do...control financial aspects of spending i.e. budget n so forth

So don't read into this that much bro?

1 hour ago, navira said:

Did u see Adams post in the chat n his response to the guy...i thought it was funny

His reply was pretty funny. Guys seems to be pretty intelligent but calling out Adam on that was trivial. Like he said, we knew what he meant. If that were the case he would have a full time job cleaning my posts up. They are all over the place with autocorrect, typing on my phone while on a train or bus. Sometimes I am lucky to figure out what I posted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

6 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

hey navira.....in the IMF thread...someone wrote about this might go till summer 2020 or beyond. ...and had decent information backing his claim...

i don't agree...I'm more in line with Adam..

i was wondering if you saw this too bro

Don't agree at all.  Staying faithful and ready.  This is happening.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

His reply was pretty funny. Guys seems to be pretty intelligent but calling out Adam on that was trivial. Like he said, we knew what he meant. If that were the case he would have a full time job cleaning my posts up. They are all over the place with autocorrect, typing on my phone while on a train or bus. Sometimes I am lucky to figure out what I posted. 

Exactly.  We don't have to be grammar Nazis here LOL...

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, navira said:

Tomorrow .. Parliament hosts the ministers of finance and oil and the head of the Office of Financial Supervision

33 minutes ago, Arceo said:

Check that first article in the News cuhh. They’re hating on the HCL? Idk how to read this backwards English tho lol

30 minutes ago, navira said:

I need to see the full article...it's still fresh. Will post here when i get the whole article...for now  its just the headline..cheers bro

Ok, now we are getting some Bro updates. Rember alot of smoke and mirrors before the RV.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3