Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

To complement the efforts to achieve sustainability in the implementation of quality management standards at the Central Bank of Iraq, the Bank announces the completion of the annual review procedures for the renewal of the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate in accordance with the requirements of this international standard and its renewal by the donor company.

The bank added that the renewal process was followed by the external audit of the Bank's cash management operations. The bank has obtained this certificate a year ago, and these measures are intended to measure the extent to which it has maintained its approved standards for the next three years. The Bank confirms that it is in the process of applying other international standards aimed at developing the institutional performance issued by ISO and EFQM.

The bank demonstrates that this ISO 9001 certificate is a translation of its success in implementing international standards such as: (reducing re-employment costs, providing high quality services, using global best practices, increasing public and bank client confidence and ability to deal with Global challenges such as changes in oil, foreign exchange and gold prices).

Central Bank of Iraq
    information Office
    30 July 2019
image.png.d8067b489e8605658c6fc811a7400abc.png

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

I work for Satin Systems inc. I am for sure heading to the beach when this hits. 

I think everyone who benefits from this should take a good week (or 3 haha) off from work, go to the beach like you said or on a nice relaxing vacation, and wind down and soak in the reality of what just happened. I'll be praying not to wake up from that dream and after a few days I'll know it's all real. :)

• Upvote 6

Just now, Miamiheatnic said:

It just needs to happen fast....Two houses I liked and kept dreaming of getting have been sold in the last week!!!  Got my eyes on another...Hurry RVV so I can put that offer in! :)

Lemme see the one that sold... :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

134542.jpg.7705ce192dae4b3d3cf3f1251ffd9e73.jpg

Deputy: hosting the ministers of finance and oil and the head of the Court of Control next Wednesday

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/175772/نائب-استضافة-وزيري-المالية-والنفط-ورئيس-ديوان-الرقابة-الاربعاء-المقبل

2019/07/30 16:55

BAGHDAD / MP: Yousef al-Kalabi, on Tuesday, July 30, 2019, announced the determination of the presidency of the House of Representatives, a date to host the ministers of finance and the intelligence and the head of the Financial Control Bureau, next Wednesday, to contravene article ten of the budget law, concerning the region and the center.

"The Iraqi people will ask for accurate figures and new information for the first time, until there is a fair distribution of wealth," Al-Kalabi told a news conference.

He continued: "Must go tomorrow to establish a new phase of managing the money in Iraq, will inform the Iraqi people on the facts, some of which will be shocking."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Parliamentary power: Iraq has a financial abundance to fill the budget deficit

11:57 - 30/07/2019
%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Sadiq al-Sulaiti, Tuesday, high oil prices in the coming months, stressing that Iraq has a financial abundance to fill the deficit in the budget.

Al-Sulaiti said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that " Iraq over the past six months has achieved a financial abundance by a decision of the price of oil fixed in the federal budget for 2019."

He added that "the financial abundance will reduce the fiscal deficit in the balance of the budget, which amounts to 26 trillion," noting that "the financial abundance will cover all investment projects as well as the payment of salaries of employees fully without the need to borrow external or internal." Ending / 25 h

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

2580C4DF-D7F5-4B3A-9C65-A617B32B93A1-660

https://www.mustaqila.com/الكعبي-يؤكد-ضرورة-المضي-بإجراءات-تشري/

30/07/2019

Al-Kaabi confirms the need to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas

(Independent) .. The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim Kaabi need to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas, pointing out that the draft law has already been sent by the government to the House of Representatives during the previous sessions.

Al-Kaabi said that the adoption of the law comes to the importance of establishing a base for coordination and consultation between the federal authorities and the authorities of the region and oil-producing provinces and to establish the basis of cooperation between the relevant ministries in the federal government.

He stressed the need to establish a modern and sophisticated system for the management of oil operations in the country, including the development of strategies and policies and plans for long and short and medium term to reach the highest level of growth in reserves and production and maximize the financial resources of Iraq through the optimal investment of oil wealth and maintain on the basis of technical and economic sound .

• Upvote 6

The parasite of the Covenant: The government must be more firm to oblige the region to implement oil commitments

By ahad5 View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage 30/07/2019 08:21 PM | Number of readings: 1
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
The parasite of the Covenant: The government must be more firm to oblige the region to implement oil commitments

Al Ahd News - Special

MP Salim al-Tufaili said on Tuesday that many of the political blocs are considering the decision of the judiciary to activate Article 140 on the disputed areas .

He said in an interview with the "Covenant" that " the government to be more firm to oblige the region to implement oil commitments ," adding that the issue of Kirkuk is vague and needs serious and in-depth study by the political blocs .

In response to a question on the session of the House of Representatives on Wednesday and hosting the ministers said: " We will ask several questions to the ministers of finance and oil on the lack of commitment to the region to the issue of oil exports so far .

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I think everyone who benefits from this should take a good week (or 3 haha) off from work, go to the beach like you said or on a nice relaxing vacation, and wind down and soak in the reality of what just happened. I'll be praying not to wake up from that dream and after a few days I'll know it's all real. :)

Just got home. I am for sure going to take some time off. Get set up with my investments. Pay all my debts off and live under the radar as much as possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

By ahad5 View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage 30/07/2019 08:21 PM | Number of readings: 1
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Al Ahd News - Special

MP Salim al-Tufaili said on Tuesday that many of the political blocs are considering the decision of the judiciary to activate Article 140 on the disputed areas .

He said in an interview with the "Covenant" that " the government to be more firm to oblige the region to implement oil commitments ," adding that the issue of Kirkuk is vague and needs serious and in-depth study by the political blocs .

In response to a question on the session of the House of Representatives on Wednesday and hosting the ministers said: " We will ask several questions to the ministers of finance and oil on the lack of commitment to the region to the issue of oil exports so far .

We all want to see that oil and gas law done. You need to get those goat heads to close the deal and go home for the holidays. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

He continued: "Must go tomorrow to establish a new phase of managing the money in Iraq, will inform the Iraqi people on the facts, some of which will be shocking."

umm what???

I WANT TO BE SHOCKED!!!!  BRING IT.  :praying:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Brought all the verbiage over for easy reading.

Deputy: hosting the ministers of finance and oil and the head of the Court of Control next Wednesday

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/175772/نائب-استضافة-وزيري-المالية-والنفط-ورئيس-ديوان-الرقابة-الاربعاء-المقبل

2019/07/30 16:55

BAGHDAD / MP: Yousef al-Kalabi, on Tuesday, July 30, 2019, announced the determination of the presidency of the House of Representatives, a date to host the ministers of finance and the intelligence and the head of the Financial Control Bureau, next Wednesday, to contravene article ten of the budget law, concerning the region and the center.

"The Iraqi people will ask for accurate figures and new information for the first time, until there is a fair distribution of wealth," Al-Kalabi told a news conference.

He continued: "Must go tomorrow to establish a new phase of managing the money in Iraq, will inform the Iraqi people on the facts, some of which will be shocking."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5