Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank governor: funds are available but they are (scared)!

DWS112

4 hours ago, DWS112 said:

Just Let Me Know Where The Parliament Parking Garage Is And I’ll Scare Them Silly ! :o 

Not Afraid Of Clowns Huh?! GIF - KillerClown Axe Prank GIFs

And Feel Free To Suggest A Rate Because I Always Bring ‘Leverage’ Into The Negotiation ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 11
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, navira said:

Now watch this week or the following...he's gonna be pumped up. He's gonna have people line up at the banks to exchange large notes with lower denoms...just watch. Cheers all

From your lips to gods ears. Oh I oh so hope your right !  :) 

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I believe when he said the availability of funds, he is actually referring to the lower notes( to enter the market) and pulling in the larger notes. You all remember the article about replesneshing the market with smaller notes n replacing the bad notes? Cheers n be positive always.

• Upvote 5

The reason why this duffis is scared to get it done is because of taxes n tariffs in effect....The provinces are still working on this to make sure every provinces are in harmony. You guys seen the article about the Kurdistan warning the merchants not to increase the goods n everything else in the mix......inflation to rise up....that's right. This duffis comes after that announcement....that's why i called him snowflake because he is melting under pressure...Now he comes out and saying he is scared the sh**** out, haha

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, navira said:

I believe when he said the availability of funds, he is actually referring to the lower notes( to enter the market) and pulling in the larger notes. You all remember the article about replesneshing the market with smaller notes n replacing the bad notes? Cheers n be positive always.

I hope so but I fear that's not what he means. Sorry.  That's my opinion. 

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 1

Low notes being distributed will not be a secret event.  No,  it will not be a Breaking News event for the world but with as many people as we have scouting the news on a daily basis we will know.  In my opinion there will be an announcement in county when the lower denoms are to come out.  It will not be a secret. We will not have to read into the articles or decipher a code. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3