Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The House of Representatives discusses the amendment of the rules of procedure of the Council and the special grades [expanded]

Butifldrm

Abadi: The Governor of the Central Bank is not entitled to put his name on the currency

• October 9, 2018 12:57 PM

The MP for the bloc of Asad Asaad Abadi, Tuesday, that the Governor of the Central Bank can not put his name on the currency, while pointed out that the governor occupies the post by proxy and that is a violation.

"The central bank has the right to issue the currency," Abbadi said in a press conference held today at the parliament building and attended by the public opinion agency. "The governor of the bank is a moral figure according to articles 32 and 33 of the law in force, But only put his moral character. "

Abadi stressed the need to "address mistakes," noting that "can not convert the currency to the names of people."

"The governor takes office by proxy and his name on the currency is a violation," he said.

The agenda of the session of the House of Representatives currently held includes discussing the procedures of the Central Bank regarding the new currency.

• Upvote 3

Parliament resumes its agenda by discussing the central bank's procedures regarding the printing of the currency

• October 9, 2018 12:43 PM

The House of Representatives on Tuesday resumed its meeting with a discussion of the procedures of the Central Bank regarding the printing of the new currency.

"The parliament resumed its agenda by discussing the measures of the central bank regarding the printing of the currency," the correspondent of the public opinion agency Buna News said.

The first deputy speaker of parliament Hassan al-Kaabi, earlier Tuesday, the meeting of the Council, half an hour.

This comes after the vote of the House of Representatives, in today's session, to nominate the deputies Khadija Ali and Burhanuddin as rapporteurs of the Council.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary calls to host the governor of the Central Bank of Parliament

Parliamentary calls to host the governor of the Central Bank of Parliament

Direction - Baghdad

Called for a coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the presidency of the House of Representatives to host the governor of the Central Bank Agency in the House of Representatives.

Maliki said that the official currency and within the law of the bank in force does not give the governor the right to put his name, but only put the word and under the signature of the governor

TA 

• Upvote 2

Central Bank: put the name of the governor on the currency "is normal"

Central Bank: put the name of the governor on the currency "is normal"

Direction - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq described the procedure to put the name of the governor on the currency as a normal procedure and applied in most countries of the world.

The bank said in a statement that this procedure is in effect within Article 56, amended for the year 2000 and four. The statement added that the Central Bank has the right under the regulations to determine the categories of currency and metals and their measurements and forms and the status of signature

TA

• Upvote 2

Of the document. 22 deputies sign a decision to install the contracts of the Commission in the House of Representatives

03:57 - 09/10/2018

Baghdad - Mawazin News 
/ Mawazine News /, Tuesday, a document bearing the signatures of 22 deputies asking the Presidency of Parliament to issue a decision to install the contracts of the Commission in the House of Representatives. 
The document addressed to the President of the House of Representatives: "We , the undersigned deputies below ask you to agree to a resolution of our Council distinguished provides for the installation of the Electoral Commission staff elections (contracts) who have spent more than a year hiring with UNHCR" .anthy 29/6 n 
and below called And the signatures of deputies: -

129102018864d36a1-fc82-4aaf-a69f-e43c945

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

The paragraph I want to see ,  " new notes tomorrow , with the new value in line with the dollar " and I don't care if anyone's name is on the new money , and this might be the start of the bickering ..,

Maybe this Boo-Boo is made up to make peeps believe they are releasing more 000 notes...I can not believe such an error could occur  (I know it;s Iraq :lol: ) there has to be some sort of proof reading on the press line.   Print one thousand notes stop the presses proof-read specifications are correct then continue and (SUNRISE,SUNBURN,SUNSET REPEAT)  :lol: MisInformation at it's best I think...OR the costliest financial error for Iraq to replace new currency with new currency :lol:

• Upvote 2

Abadi: The governor of the Central Bank twice broke the law by putting his name on the currency

04:13 - 09/10/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News The 
MP of the coalition of Asron Asaad Abadi, on Tuesday, that the governor of the Central Bank Ali Alalak, twice broke the law by putting his name on the new Iraqi currency. 
"The Central Bank of Iraq has the right to issue the currency, and the bank is a moral figure according to Articles 32 and 33 of the law in force, therefore, the governor is not entitled to put his name, but put his moral status only." Abadi said in a press conference held in the House of Representatives and his follower / Mawazin News. 
"Therefore, the law issued in 2004 to the Central Bank does not allow him to put his name and must address errors and is now discussed to exit the output because we can not convert the currency to the names of people and the Governor is not entitled to put his name according to the law of the Central Bank, Violation "

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I don’t understand the significance of having/not having the governor’s name on the currency. They say it’s against the law, but what’s the problem..?

Exactly what I'm thinking, why are they making a big ruckus about some guys name being on the currency. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I don’t understand the significance of having/not having the governor’s name on the currency. They say it’s against the law, but what’s the problem..?

At the same time you have this frivolous argument about signatures on currency, you also have other ministers of Parliament doing what they can to change the discussion in Parliament. What we are witnessing, in my opinion, is parliamentarian tricks. Designed to stop the Central Bank from doing whatever it is intending to do with this new currency. It's smacks a whole lot of Iranian politicians.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

The MP for the bloc of Asad Asaad Abadi, Tuesday, that the Governor of the Central Bank can not put his name on the currency, while pointed out that the governor occupies the post by proxy and that is a violation.

BINGO EVERYBODY!!!! (DING DING DING DING DING DING DING)!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Ole Ali al-Alaaq is illegitimately serving as the CBI Governor AND has ONLY LIMITED POWERS!!!

So, no wonder NO REINSTATEMENT OR REVALUE OF THE BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR with Ole Ali al-Alaaq at the helm of the CBI since Ole Ali al-Alaaq has NO AUTHORITY to fully implement the MONETARY REFORM necessary for the REINSTATEMENT OR REVALUE OF THE BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR!!!

Could Ole Ali al-Alaaq be removed AND PROSECUTED???!!! Will Dr. Shabbibi be restored for the real action???!!!

I am hoping this gets traction like REAL, REAL QUICK!!! Looks like the Parliament is more interested in this than the free falafel lunches AND the PAID VACATION SCHEDULE!!!

This indicates to me that whatever ties Ole Ali al-Alaaq had to the corrupt are diminishing to the point the GOI can act as designed!!!

Maybe more news forthcoming about Ole Ali al-Alaaq getting the boot AND the real Governor of the CBI like Dr. Shabbibi or ACTUAL Governor can ACTUALLY complete the necessary monetary reforms like PRONTO!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time...................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 3

Barely weeks into the new GOI, prez and PM designate, and they are hosting the CBI boss and discussing currency. Nice to see ANY discussion on currency, regulations and the like. I'm hoping this is a tell-tail sign these new folks are going to focus on issues of substance, not vacation days, throwing water bottles or what's on the cafeteria menu. Let's give them a little slack to get their wheels spinning. 2019 is looking good. IMO.

:twothumbs:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I was zipping through the articles and stumbled over the content of my last post so I hadn't read Your comment then, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week Trotting With Your Really Fine Canines (hopefully the skeeters are diminishing)!!! :twothumbs:

I humbly offer my explanation in my previous post understanding it is my connect-the-dots that may be more like an Etch-A-Sketch scribble. :o

Anyone's thoughts on the plausibility of my Etch-A-Sketch scribble???!!! A prelude to more corruption removal to clear the way for our anticipated event???!!!

In The Mean Time...................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The House of Representatives discusses the amendment of the rules of procedure of the Council and the special grades [expanded]