Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yoseph...It Has Begun.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Yoseph claims the RV is released but in the same article Iraq says Oct.

These Gurus can't even lie without screwing up.

12 July 2017  Yoseph & Fisher...

1-It has begun.

2-I was told that the RV is on & fully functional.

3-The next weeks will see many money movements.

4-Many others confirm this activity. It is all over the i-net.

5-The #800 have been out for some time.

6-Iraq wants to do the RV in the 3rd quarter...1 OCT.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Luigi, you must be a member on every BS guru site out there. Isn't Yoseph that scammer marketing guy used to share warm, tender moments with Bruce the Goose?? There's SOMETHING all over the I-net. Stangernan got it right. And October 1 is 4th quarter. Maybe a little exercise is in order for you. Take hands, spread bumm cheeks, pull head out. ;)

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Dedar:
Do each of you remember about a month ago when Iraq said they will open their budget on July 12, 2017? Noone is talking about this today. Well, it's tomorrow. This has been kept very quiet since that time. Hmmm.... ) So Iraq is opening up their budget on the 12th.

Dinararhea:
Dedar...And someone said was the deadline for the 3rd zero to be dropped I think

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...
Dinararhea:

serves U Right Luigi - U Knew That SnowGlobe Can't Handle This Crap ! :o 

****Removed Photo****

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by Markinsa
See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3

Luigi says...here's another article related to the above....All banks must have enough cash on hand by Sunday.

13 July 2017  DELTA...

To all licensed banks (cash sales)

13/7/2017

To / all licensed banks

M / Cash sale

Based on the requirements of the work, the cash application will be approved as of Sunday, 2017/7/16

Which consists of the special requirements of the Central Bank of Iraq, represented by the following:

Purchase order.

“Purchase Form.

“- Recognition.

– Registration 3765. “RTGS”

E. Disclosure of the names of companies.

Storage Broker in the names of companies.

The Bank maintains the purchase orders submitted to it by the exchange companies for field audit.

Dr. Mahmud’     General Director

DELTA:  (Wink)

J49:  Delta if I understand this right it means they will have to be dealing in a new rate to do this am I right Or not,, or this has nothing to do with it?? Thank you Delta for all you have done for this

DELTA:  Alnasiri calls for investment victory to move to economic reform and the expeditious.

July 13, 2017    Today the country – Baghdad –

In his speech at the last meeting of the Council of Ministers, Dr. Haider Abadi, the Prime Minister stressed the focus of the post-stage Daesh Al economic and development side, which is the basis of the advancement of the state and society.

He said the Iraqi private banks association adviser to Mr. Samir Nasiri in a statement singled out by the ((news agency reported the country’s international day)), “must invest guiding the prime minister and decisive victory Iraqis Alobah achieved in Mosul and thus contributing to the economic reality and the development of policies and visions to ensure the transition to the national economy analysis from the stage of the crisis and the war to stability and civil peace, development and construction phase. “

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, idplzr said:

....where does the article infer, "All banks must have enough cash on hand by Sunday."? 

Congratulations !! You are now officially "Guru" Pole Dancing Cow. Andy You're right.

Nothing about cash to cover RV. Luigi reads everything with his RV glasses on. :lol:

steves-nude-memphis-blog-thursday-things-234942.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Luigi says...here is another article related to the above...

They talk about the Monetary Reform in past tense as if it's been done.

7-14-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    We found something – a press release from the West – congratulations from President Trump to Abadi – all he says is congratulations about Mosul.  Then we have the same article from an Arabic site which shows additional information – they also talked about congratulations on the reforms.  Donald Trump called Abadi...IMO...they were talking about the monetary reform. ...They’ve got security and stability man!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Luigi says...here's another article related to the above...

Frank26 is very very excited.

14 July 2017  Frank26....I'm excited...

We are in a time period right now – that started Monday.  I believe the things we are seeing right now are VERY EXCITING!  There is an enthusiasm in regards to the lava flow of the monetary reform.  As you know, on Monday, Abadi declared victory.  Now...the following day (Tuesday)...“Ring-A-Ding-Ding”...President Trump called Abadi.  He congratulate him (wink, wink)...and Trump apparently told the Kurds to “lay-off”...IMO...they continued their conversations about the monetary reform.  IMO...the time frame that we told you (that started on Monday)..we believe that date on the 10th (when Abadi made the announcement on the 10th)...we believe that was a roll-out...Within nanoseconds...the roll-out of the monetary reform occurred...It needed the announcement of Mosul...  So...Trump (talking to Abadi) continues to move Iraq forward with their monetary reform.  The MOMENTUM of the RV can now move at a faster pace.  President Trump is very happy about Mosul...because he knows what is coming next.  Now is the PERFECT TIME to RAISE the economic structure in Iraq...including their currency!  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Luigi...... why call these posts "articles"? They are just guru B.S! THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY THEM AS ARTICLES.....ARTICLES contain factual information.  Granted we are in the rumours section but it is never ever gonig to be an "article" . Lord give me strength...... 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Luigi...... why call these posts "articles"? They are just guru B.S! THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY THEM AS ARTICLES.....ARTICLES contain factual information.  Granted we are in the rumours section but it is never ever gonig to be an "article" . Lord give me strength...... 

BettyBoop, your in my favorite area. Just finished a bottle of Oban.  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

hugg friend...

and....

Image result for cat preach it

• Upvote 3

it's happening now...

7-16-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin  Article:  "Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it"   Quote:  " making the central bank 's policy in front of two choices : either to respond to the dollar in order to cancel the margins and this would be at the expense of the reduction of foreign currency reserves or Nguenn sale process and accept a margin of appreciation of the exchange rate"   If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds as though Ali is going to appreciate the exchange rate in order to control the huge profits being made on the spread. The auctions are being controlled by the corrupt and I don't see an option other than raising the value of the dinar

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1