Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lady's tough year broke the Judges heart..

moose 57

I have seen videos of this judge before.  The people who come before him in these videos are the downtrodden.  He shows them mercy (which is good and something they probably don't see often), but they need more.  They need a path out.  Maybe this act of kindness on his part will spark a belief that there is hope.  I read a book called "Bridges Out of Poverty" about cases of families who have lived on welfare for generations.  It is their way of life, and believe me, they have the system figured out.  I am not condemning or judging.  I am just saying they need to know there is a way out.  This is a job for the Church.  Yes, they need Jesus.  But then they need counsel, support, and a helping hand.  The Church has to get out of the four walls and meet the people where they are.  The government has taken over the Church's assignment, and this nation has suffered for it. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I have seen videos of this judge before.  The people who come before him in these videos are the downtrodden.  He shows them mercy (which is good and something they probably don't see often), but they need more.  They need a path out.  Maybe this act of kindness on his part will spark a belief that there is hope.  I read a book called "Bridges Out of Poverty" about cases of families who have lived on welfare for generations.  It is their way of life, and believe me, they have the system figured out.  I am not condemning or judging.  I am just saying they need to know there is a way out.  This is a job for the Church.  Yes, they need Jesus.  But then they need counsel, support system" rel="">support, and a helping hand.  The Church has to get out of the four walls and meet the people where they are.  The government has taken over the Church's assignment, and this nation has suffered for it. 

You nailed it with direct hit 

Too many churches and We the People think that government programs take the responsibility of us helping our fellow citizens off our backs.

Too  many of us will give a man a fish to feed them for a day but not take the time to teach them how to fish so they can feed themselves for life

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Government assists in the perception that they are "god". They do what the church often does

not do, as too many only conduct "soul winning contests" without actually caring about their

targets. I have seen it in real life, and how some are preyed upon and indoctrinated and I have seen

the wreckage left behind.

Then those targets are taught to go back inside the four walls and then tossed the guilt card

in order to sway them to give a percentage of their substance (money) so the scheme can continue

unabated. Until this manner of mindset stops, these kind of matters will only grow.

People do not need to be further manipulated by anyones beliefs. That only takes them down a path that

far too often keeps them distracted and enslaved while believing they are "free".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Government assists in the perception that they are "god". They do what the church often does

not do, as too many only conduct "soul winning contests" without actually caring about their

targets. I have seen it in real life, and how some are preyed upon and indoctrinated and I have seen

the wreckage left behind.

Then those targets are taught to go back inside the four walls and then tossed the guilt card

in order to sway them to give a percentage of their substance (money) so the scheme can continue

unabated. Until this manner of mindset stops, these kind of matters will only grow.

People do not need to be further manipulated by anyones beliefs. That only takes them down a path that

far too often keeps them distracted and enslaved while believing they are "free".

Not sure how to take your post ?? Will just leave it at that for now.

pp

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Not sure how to take your post ?? Will just leave it at that for now.

pp

Just coming from what I have seen over the years PP. Church involvement can often be destructive

to a person just like government involvement. Both use similar tactics towards a similar goal. Control

or desire over anothers thought and actions leading to the same manner of bondage. Some do a good job

of actually helping people climb out of a life problem, without trying to push them into their beliefs, etc., while

others operate with a more controlling motive and the help stops when the person refuses to join in even when

they are threatened or badgered to enter.

Too often the motive by both entities are the same...dependence upon them rather than independence FROM them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

'No Man is an Island'

No man is an island entire of itself; every man 
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; 
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe 
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as 
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine 
own were; any man's death diminishes me, 
because I am involved in mankind. 
And therefore never send to know for whom 
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.