Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11/9/16 Hillarious; Check Out These Hillarious Clinton DEPLORABLE Supporters

I find it amazing that so many Hillarious supporters are so disconnected from reality and are living in an alternative or parallel universe from the rest of Americans. The so-called Left's issues do not align with the concerns of most Americans and this election should be a wakeup call.

Indy

• Upvote 7

It is amazing... and sad, Indy.  The Kumbaya Effect in action... years and years of collectivist indoctrination by certain "leaders" over their malleable, and sometimes captive audience (i.e. Public School System/College/Academia)...

The ONLY remedy.... Honest education, knowledge... earned wisdom.

Yes, a wake up call... in our faces... away from "manufactured distractions" of conditioning indoctrination... as we return to the Constitution with daily vigilance... because rust never sleeps.  Look up from that gadget... from your comfort zone... now and then!

• Upvote 9

Those morons have been nurtured by liberals and emboldened by nearly every "authority" figure in their pathetically propagandized life.

2 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

It is amazing... and sad, Indy.  The Kumbaya Effect in action... years and years of collectivist indoctrination by certain "leaders" over their malleable, and sometimes captive audience (i.e. Public School System/College/Academia)...

The ONLY remedy.... Honest education, knowledge... earned wisdom.

Yes, a wake up call... in our faces... away from "manufactured distractions" of conditioning indoctrination... as we return to the Constitution with daily vigilance... because rust never sleeps.  Look up from that gadget... from your comfort zone... now and then!

Ha, I was writing the same thing when you posted.

Not sure which was worse, the no neck or the female in blue.

Wow, there's no way America could have survived if clinton was given the "win".

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Those morons have been nurtured by liberals and emboldened by nearly every "authority" figure in their pathetically propagandized life.

Ha, I was writing the same thing when you posted.

Not sure which was worse, the no neck or the female in blue.

Wow, there's no way America could have survived if clinton was given the "win".

Well DM... I always have faith in your own wisdom, as well as several others here at DV, and fortunately a few more in my real life circles!

I couldn't stay up to watch it all unfold... but woke up to the great news.  I definitely felt an IMMEDIATE lift off of my shoulders... as I have been feeling quite like my avatar, hunched over with an unwanted, undeserved burden!  My back feels better already!  LOL

Thanks for all your effort and support!  Jax

• Upvote 7

I thought it was interesting that they had NO CLUE about (or they chose to ignore) her deeply corrupt nature, not to mention how she lies when the truth would serve her better... it's astonishing!  Either these people live under a rock or they have willfully discounted her record of evil ruthlessness to fit her into the Safe Space that is their brain.  And it's SO obvious that all they knew about Trump was what they'd been told every day for a year and backed up by sound bites that wrested only on his flaws.  They never made an attempt to learn the truth about EITHER candidate yet THEY look down their noses at all of us "angry, uneducated whites" ignoring further that while there are many, that group couldn't possibly elect a president alone... for the numbers to reach this level it had to take millions of also-fed-up Blacks, Hispanics, Millennials, Christians, Women... Americans.  Arrogance and Ignorance are such an unpleasant pairing!  

Here are some REAL criers...
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

I thought it was interesting that they had NO CLUE about (or they chose to ignore) her deeply corrupt nature, not to mention how she lies when the truth would serve her better... it's astonishing!  Either these people live under a rock or they have willfully discounted her record of evil ruthlessness to fit her into the Safe Space that is their brain.  And it's SO obvious that all they knew about Trump was what they'd been told every day for a year and backed up by sound bites that wrested only on his flaws.  They never made an attempt to learn the truth about EITHER candidate yet THEY look down their noses at all of us "angry, uneducated whites" ignoring further that while there are many, that group couldn't possibly elect a president alone... for the numbers to reach this level it had to take millions of also-fed-up Blacks, Hispanics, Millennials, Christians, Women... Americans.  Arrogance and Ignorance are such an unpleasant pairing!  

Here are some REAL criers...

Yes ma'am WHN!  Misplaced values... due to ignorance and apathy toward Individualism and accountability!  Hopefully when (IF) these "millennials" and their clueless parents ever evolve, they'll look back at these pics and all the other social media input they've "invested" in... with embarrassment, mixed with a bit of shameful humility... and earned wisdom.  Until they learn the basics and defaults of the morality of the Constitution, over their hyper "sense of morality" in the narrow realm of social manners... they are doomed to a life of whining and crying.  Kumbaya :facepalm2:

• Upvote 7

59 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I find it amazing that so many Hillarious supporters are so disconnected from reality and are living in an alternative or parallel universe from the rest of Americans. The so-called Left's issues do not align with the concerns of most Americans and this election should be a wakeup call.

https://youtu.be/RbNKdkpvwG4

Indy

Indy, Thanks for the video and post. You are so right about the left right now. DM and Jax, thanks for your insight as well.

Listening to these maroon's (Bugs Bunny for moron's that don't know), is quite hilarious and yet quite alarming at the same time. What I have seen growing in this country is disturbing and if you are a true American, I don't care if you are a Republican or Democrat, you had better wake up. I believe the wake up started Tuesday with the election. It is time to get this country on the right track and it has to start in our schools. This cr@p that you see like in the video is being started and bred in our schools at an early age. It is time for a mandatory class at an early age on the Constitution and founding of our great nation and what it means to be an American. Some may say we have that and it is called history class. Well, it is not so. They are not teaching what they should be about our history. They want to try and change it for their agenda. Don't believe me, then go find some young students and ask them questions about that part of our history and they can't even tell you who the major players were at the time or give you the first three words of the preamble to our Constitution.

I will add this. Trump was not my first choice for the party nomination, but I do believe this election run has changed the man. I truly believe he sees America in a different way now than the way he saw it 18 months ago. I believe while on the campaign trail, he got to see the real America and it has changed him for the better. I think he is sincere when he states he wants to make America great again. He wants it for all Americans and he will have my support in getting it on the right track.

• Upvote 7

37 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Yes ma'am WHN!  Misplaced values... due to ignorance and apathy toward Individualism and accountability!  Hopefully when (IF) these "millennials" and their clueless parents ever evolve, they'll look back at these pics and all the other social media input they've "invested" in... with embarrassment, mixed with a bit of shameful humility... and earned wisdom.  Until they learn the basics and defaults of the morality of the Constitution, over their hyper "sense of morality" in the narrow realm of social manners... they are doomed to a life of whining and crying.  Kumbaya :facepalm2:

Jax, it was my youngest daughter who gave me that extra bit of confidence I was lacking going into Election Day.  She's at a big university known for their liberal indoctrination tactics (I know, I know... but it was her choice and I consoled myself that they do have a great basketball team!). She told me that nearly all of her friends had come around to supporting Trump.  At first quietly but by Election Day, they were flying their Trump flags high and openly.  My daughter came home the night before so she could be first in line to cast her first-time vote for Mr. Trump!  Her excitement was unexpected and infectious!  

I couldn't stay awake till the end either but I was awakened by multiple fireworks in the neighborhood and a flurry of texts confirming that our enthusiasm was shared by many more than even I thought.  

We have a lot of work to do.  We're still at the tipping point... Trump must deliver to demonstrate what Law and Order is supposed to look like.  I for one, can't wait to see what slimy creatures we find lurking in the swamp when he drains it!  And I sincerely hope that the vacuum left by this dishonest media is filled with true journalistic integrity.  That's all it will take... remove the corruption and lies... and we have a shot at restoring America, God Bless Her!
Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 8

Not taking back anything I said yesterday, so don't go there.  I just want to point out the obvious for those willing to listen.  For most of the election season, many posts would pop up now and again, revolting against the Electoral College.  Now that the numbers are in, Trump, like W in 2000, lost the popular vote but won the election.  So in retrospect, it's disingenuous to say "concerns of most Americans", when the numbers actually, although closely, say otherwise......just putting that out there in the hopes that a fine stand-up individual would own it.  That said, you're up President Trump.....show us what you got.  We're with you.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

The individuals in the second video could not express themselves without profanity or with a communicative demeanor.  I did not watch the whole of the second video for that reason playing to the melodramatic self ascribed irrevocable harming of some innocent dependents....................

Liberalism demands that an individual be dependent on a philosophy or self ascribed supremely authoritative individual and then forces the collective masses of individuals into codependency where the individuals have lost their where with all to think and act for themselves for their own well being and the well being of the people around them.  I think both videos clearly demonstrate this underlying theme.

Contrary to the first video, educated people vote for Conservatism.  I was amazed at references to white red necks.  Really?  Both candidates were white.  If the people in the first video were educated, they didn't demonstrate an educated perspective.

I voted for Donald Trump since I believe he promotes a government that is less likely to think or do anything for me and just stay out of my way and business since I can think and act for myself.  Thank You Very Much.

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not taking back anything I said yesterday, so don't go there.  I just want to point out the obvious for those willing to listen.  For most of the election season, many posts would pop up now and again, revolting against the Electoral College.  Now that the numbers are in, Trump, like W in 2000, lost the popular vote but won the election.  So in retrospect, it's disingenuous to say "concerns of most Americans", when the numbers actually, although closely, say otherwise......just putting that out there in the hopes that a fine stand-up individual would own it.  That said, you're up President Trump.....show us what you got.  We're with you.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

Can you imagine the response if President Trump had won the popular vote and lost to The Electoral College. The feeling here on DV and across the country would be very ugly.

B/A

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Jax, it was my youngest daughter who gave me that extra bit of confidence I was lacking going into Election Day.  She's at a big university known for their liberal indoctrination tactics (I know, I know... but it was her choice and I consoled myself that they do have a great basketball team!). She told me that nearly all of her friends had come around to supporting Trump.  At first quietly but by Election Day, they were flying their Trump flags high and openly.  My daughter came home the night before so she could be first in line to cast her first-time vote for Mr. Trump!  Her excitement was unexpected and infectious!  

I couldn't stay awake till the end either but I was awakened by multiple fireworks in the neighborhood and a flurry of texts confirming that our enthusiasm was shared by many more than even I thought.  

We have a lot of work to do.  We're still at the tipping point... Trump must deliver to demonstrate what Law and Order is supposed to look like.  I for one, can't wait to see what slimy creatures we find lurking in the swamp when he drains it!  And I sincerely hope that the vacuum left by this dishonest media is filled with true journalistic integrity.  That's all it will take... remove the corruption and lies... and we have a shot at restoring America, God Bless Her!

Awesome news, Gulch Girl!   And I am proud for you!  We need an influx of such great breeding from "Your Happy Place!" to places here in NJ!  Although, overall we are a blue state, I can proudly claim that I live in the most red county... and according to the electoral map, there were more red counties this election than prior ones!  Carry on, Patriot! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Awesome news, Gulch Girl!   And I am proud for you!  We need an influx of such great breeding from "Your Happy Place!" to places here in NJ!  Although, overall we are a blue state, I can proudly claim that I live in the most red county... and according to the electoral map, there were more red counties this election than prior ones!  Carry on, Patriot! :tiphat:

Since you have posted this multiple times I have to ask, what exactly do you imagine your fellow Republicans would do if the results were reversed?  Do you imagine they would be rioting in the streets like the liberals?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922098/The-backlash-begins-Disgruntled-anti-Trump-protesters-refuse-accept-election-result-gather-New-York-cities-country.html

Would they claim that people must die like the liberals are doing now?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/

Would they be openly calling for assassination?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/twitter-erupts-with-calls-for-donald-trump-to-be-assassinated/

I seriously doubt it, but I am curious as to what it is you are imagining us deplorables would be doing.  Please enlighten me.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Since you have posted this multiple times I have to ask, what exactly do you imagine your fellow Republicans would do if the results were reversed?  Do you imagine they would be rioting in the streets like the liberals?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922098/The-backlash-begins-Disgruntled-anti-Trump-protesters-refuse-accept-election-result-gather-New-York-cities-country.html

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/09/twitter-erupts-with-calls-for-donald-trump-to-be-assassinated/

I seriously doubt it, but I am curious as to what it is you are imagining us deplorables would be doing.  Please enlighten me.

No way to know for sure, but there have been signs........starting with the out front and personal, "Firing Squad" guy.  I think it's rather naive to think there aren't people radical enough on the right to act as stupid as the radicals on the left.....but that's just my opinion, nothing personal against you.  :peace:

Donald-Trump-Adviser-Al-Baldasaro-Calls-

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Get a life don't hate the guy who won hate the candidate that lost. FYI I'm not a fan of either but no one cried when obummer won twice  Give the guy a chance and maybe, that's maybe they'll be voting for him next term by the way I see a lot of spoiled college kids wining from not getting their way again. WAT WAT WAAAAA

:butt-kicking:

I'm 101 and I approve this message

• Upvote 3

Hi RV ME

Here is a few things I heard from SOME people in the run up to the election...coming from fringe groups/religious motivated in most cases.

Most were decent, although frustrated understandably, but had no intentions of carrying out any harm. Below is what I had come across talking

to various folks...

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

ince you have posted this multiple times I have to ask, what exactly do you imagine your fellow Republicans would do if the results were reversed?  Do you imagine they would be rioting in the streets like the liberals?

I can only speak for myself in regards to what I had been hearing in some circles leading up to this election. Yes, i had been in

conversation with some who stated emphatically that they would "do what was necessary" if Hill "stole" this election. They

stated their voices would be heard one way or another and that it would take "a revolution" and bloodshed to "take our country back". This 'talk' occurred quite frequently, apparently spurred on by both alternative media people like Alex Jones who enjoys stirring up the followers, and a few others.

Again, as per the above, yes, some were talking in this fashion but more hidden behind the usual discussions coming out of the

religious nut jobs who sometimes appeared to actually WANT civil war and would follow up with the all too common, "god will

destroy this land" or the ever present associated threats such as "god is not going to take it any more, and neither should we"

nonsense. Always justifying the "call to duty" against those they deemed worthy of punishment. Some of this talk came from

pulpits, believe it or not. My replies were generally it would be a bad idea to push their brand of justice and ruin the cause. i of

course was the "idiot" for trying to talk sense to their religious fervor. I was not alone in the attempts, but indeed, I came

across enough crazies that it was disturbing. Again, there are many folks out there who actually WANT to see this manner of

disruption, and also several "militias" that seemed ready to go, but evident most of what these people were saying was simply out of frustration and mostly hot air.

Again, some of the talk I heard from the above referenced, said they were "ready" to do what was necessary to be heard, even

if that resulted in bloodshed. Was this coming from a lot of folks? NO, thankfully, mostly from a few groups who decided they

were "called" to start the "revolution". I personally think it was all hot air, but that does not take away from the ideologies that

were ready to punish in the name of their god. I often had to wonder where these folks had heard so many insane ideas...that

spurred them on, and had emboldened them to make passing "threats", and the usual BS about there would be NO election,

and there would be "martial law" etc. All BS, but they believed it because they said "god showed them". Potentially dangerous

people that I am very glad are NOT the majority of those I had dialogue with. There is always bad actors that justify their

actions or proposed actions and most of it was based on what some crazy was telling them. Do I think they were "deplorables"?

No, I think they were mislead and angry people who seemed to be looking for a fight.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

Get a life don't hate the guy who won hate the candidate that lost. FYI I'm not a fan of either but no one cried when obummer won twice  Give the guy a chance and maybe, that's maybe they'll be voting for him next term by the way I see a lot of spoiled college kids wining from not getting their way again. WAT WAT WAAAAA

:butt-kicking:

I'm 101 and I approve this message

***///

Fair enough !

They should turn that rage into action and become involved... after educating themselves - and we don't mean with

all that garbage the sociopaths, er socialists have been indoctrinating & brainwashing them with.

If they can't be responsible enough to do that, then they should crawl off into their safe spaces....

putting themselves in time-out is the best thing they can do if they can't face things.... poor little helpless dears....<_<

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Hi RV ME

Here is a few things I heard from SOME people in the run up to the election...coming from fringe groups/religious motivated in most cases.

Most were decent, although frustrated understandably, but had no intentions of carrying out any harm. Below is what I had come across talking

to various folks...

Jim,

I believe we are discussing two different premises.  What you said was couched in a “steal the election” scenario.  In a previous conversation I had with BA, I was told that it didn’t matter who won the election because the fix was in for Hildabeast and she would be the next President.  I myself implied that if true, there should be a second revolution.   I interpret “steal” to mean winning by nefarious means either by the “fixed” system BA referenced or too many dead voters to count or some such scenario.

But the question BA posed has nothing to do with “stealing” the election.  BA simply asks us to imagine what would happen if Trump won the popular vote and Hildabeast won the electoral college due to the demographics of the individual States votes.  In this context, do you believe there would be the kind of demonstrations we are witnessing, let alone the examples you described?  I do not, but I would like to know just what BA imagines would have happened.  There will always be the lunatic fringe on both sides, what we are seeing today may be lunacy but it does not seem to be the fringe to me.

• Upvote 2

Trump a Fascist, nope . A Capitalist yes. Fascism is a hybrid between the state owned everything of communism and draconian heavily enforced laws that erase your individual rights by attacking your rights from around the edges, and capitalism. The only group that promotes a middle class is capitalism, none of the rest do. Under Obama neo-socialism what did we see, the near extinction of the middle class. The very same middle class that rose up and said no to socialism in the USA because they have lost  everything under the lite version Obama brought in, and HRC was going to nurture onto full blown socialism if she go elected. Those people shown in that clip, and those that were protesting yesterday are the product of liberal college professors and parents that were against anyone loosing. You know the ones who adamantly insisted that everyone gets a trophy,  that no one should have to take a test, that did not believe good grades, jobs and futures must be earned.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

Jim,

I believe we are discussing two different premises.  What you said was couched in a “steal the election” scenario.  In a previous conversation I had with BA, I was told that it didn’t matter who won the election because the fix was in for Hildabeast and she would be the next President.  I myself implied that if true, there should be a second revolution.   I interpret “steal” to mean winning by nefarious means either by the “fixed” system BA referenced or too many dead voters to count or some such scenario.

But the question BA posed has nothing to do with “stealing” the election.  BA simply asks us to imagine what would happen if Trump won the popular vote and Hildabeast won the electoral college due to the demographics of the individual States votes.  In this context, do you believe there would be the kind of demonstrations we are witnessing, let alone the examples you described?  I do not, but I would like to know just what BA imagines would have happened.  There will always be the lunatic fringe on both sides, what we are seeing today may be lunacy but it does not seem to be the fringe to me.

RV ME I think if Trump won the popular vote but lost The Electoral, the first thing is, he would not have conceded. Secondly, I think as you stated the fringe element (which is a part of any group) would have done a bit more than protested and cried like Clinton's supported have done. (Personally I see both those actions as pathetic). I think the Trump fringe would have been more violent. I base that on some of the rallies where violence was already taking place. I'm not blaming Trump or you, but the fringe element. Finally, I believe the Trump supporters here on DV would have been rabid in their posting. Heck they have been not only gloating but hammering those who didn't agree with them. Now I do admit Candy did over the top when calling all Trump voters sloped headed, knuckle dragging Neanderthals. As always JMHO

B/A

I wonder if these products of common core can articulate let alone spell Komon kore.

BA, in case you didn't read the wiki leaks releases HRC's Podesta,  and other surrogates paid union thugs and gang bangers to go to Trump Rally in order to start fights, disrupt, get arrested and try to lay it off on Trump. It's a very old Democratic ploy, IE if these is no controversy create one. Far easier to do nowadays with Liberal media regurgitating every line they utter without independently verifying it themselves.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1