Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV PowerBall 6/8/16

mmmm   I was going to hold off on posting  my numbers ,   yyou   see  the lottery  folks  look at all the numbers  , and  then  they pull the  other  numbers ,  :lol:      but  oh well  here  goes   --------------   16 /  17 /  21 /  44 /  61 ------- peanut butter   p.b.   12       mmmm  gotta  say   16  17   21   and backward  21  for  12    kind of looks good  ;)  that  might  do good  for  4  numbers    !       holy smokes  ya see that  16  backward  61    I JUST SAW IT WHEN IT POSTED   WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE    THIS MIGHT BE IT  FOLKS 

Edited by jeepguy

I parlayed my YUUUGE $4 win from Saturday's drawing on 2 more sets of numbers.

I'd like to combine my rapidly changing good luck with Texstorm's amazing good fortune!

WHN  06/27/44/57/61  PB 01

Texstorm  16/18/38/46/64  PB 25 (He's played before and agreed to the rules.  I'll try to get ahold of him but I'm sure he'll be fine with it)   ;)

Good Luck To Us All!
  • Upvote 5

I'm going to see my daughter this weekend by her request.... thank God ! I don't know what the future holds but I will be there for her each and every step of the way. I really thank each and every one of your prayers and support. Special thanks to whatshername and spouse for your close contact with me, even in my darkest moments. I have great hopes for my family and I have great hopes and

dreams for all of us as well. My life has forever been changed and I'm going to make the best of what I got and I'm so glad to have all of y'all in my life. Your prayers have helped me immensely and I will always be indebted for all of your love. To love and care for someone that you have never met is as close the God as I've ever experienced. God's Speed my friends !

• Upvote 5

welllllll      dang  it is an  upsetter  in the  jeep  house  :huh:    nodda   dang  number  in  my   group !  :(    BUT   on  a bright  side  -----   WE HAVE  2   FOLKS  HOW HAVE  A COUPLE NUMBER  WINNERS    texas gran   and  Wildeman   .....     good  job on the   numbers  you two ! 

On 2016-06-05 at 9:46 AM, 429 said:

Here we go again! Rules are pinned at the top of the forum. $123M!

429:    01    32    33    38    65    PB 20

pokerplayer by request:    24    33    40    54    57    PB 18

Thxs 429. OK finally figure out how to purchase tickets on line. Been gone a few days. How many draws to I owe you ? Will start returning the favor for you starting next Wed.

Your numbers will be 19, 26, 29, 51, 69, PB 23

Again many thxs. I will forward my numbers to Jeep to start the inclusion.

pp

17 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs 429. OK finally figure out how to purchase tickets on line. Been gone a few days. How many draws to I owe you ? Will start returning the favor for you starting next Wed.

Your numbers will be 19, 26, 29, 51, 69, PB 23

Again many thxs. I will forward my numbers to Jeep to start the inclusion.

pp

That's great PP!  Please remember to purchase the CASH value tickets, not the annuity value.  No need to forward your numbers to JEEP (unless you can't post on your own for some reason)... Drawings are WED. and SAT., just look for the thread and post your numbers there.  Of course, the same for your gifted numbers to 429.   Thanks, Jax