Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots On The Ground...Exchanging In Green Zone.

Luigi1

04 June 2016  A TNT/Okie Exclusive Extravaganza...

Clemsonfan:  "gorgejetson wrote :  Well, IF it was from Okie...It could have been one of those kooks... BUT IF it was from Okie, here's what I got:

"RV is official Military Cashing out at 5.25 in green zone. it will be announced on forex sunday night at last nuff said"
Another member then stated they called Okie to verify and Okie said he did not send the tweet BUT THE INFORMATION IN THE TWEET WAS CORRECT

Elmerf123456: Okie did not make any posts. Okie told me that if he had anything of substance to say, he will tell me first and then home me permission to tell you. That should help eliminate the false posters. You have my word on it! As someone once said. "Nuff Said"

DocSavage:  elmer Someone else said they contacted Okie to confirm the tweet. They also said Okie stated he did not send it. However, according to them, Okie said the information in the tweet was correct. Did he tell you that as well?

Elmerf123456:  He did not generate the message nor confirm it. It wasn't of his doing.

Elmerf123456: I just got off the phone with him. Take it for what it's worth! I go straight to the horses mouth….. None of that message or any confirmation of that message came from Okie. He just told me this and I told you in the future if he has something of substance to say, he will tell me and give me permission to tell you! I can't be any clearer.

Elmerf123456:  Okie does not tweet or post and hasn't done so in over 2 years. Relax we are at the end and no one and I mean no one will be left in the dark.

Elmerf123456:  Hang tight. I will be providing a post from Okie himself shortly! This will be his words and his words alone and authorized by him. In other words a real Okie post. He seemed in a great mood and wanted to collect his thoughts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

O KAY  EVERY ONE DON`T GET EXCITED  YET     ------  they did say  they were cash in  at  5.25   in the green zone !  -----  so  I wonder if that  was  a.m.  or  p.m.    you  know it is pretty early in the morning   for a bank  to  start  buying dinar  at  --- 1300.oo   per  dinar  :unsure:

• Upvote 3

this is exciting, i say break out the drinks and party hats

can be a okie party

we are rich, i knew luigi would bring the announcement

i just told my wife i am leaving her, she can keep house and kids,

quit my job, dont need now

lite my truck on fire, 

can buy anything now

thanks everyone for this exciting news 

davis

• Upvote 1

Luigi1 - This is retro Okie misinformation that is being posted with little change from when he stopped posting a couple years ago.  Why post it if it has been proven patently false in the past?  Okie is now on a IQD misinformation posting comeback?  Do we stand, clap, and cheer now that Okie is returning to the IQD guru misinformation playing field?

If I remember right, Okie was advertising 1 IQD = 3.22 USD some time ago near the end of when he was posting last and now it is 1 IQD = 5.25 USD?  5.25/3.22 = 1.63.  Wow!  That is a 63% increase in nominally two years!  How did that happen?  Did I miss his explanation?

Will Okie now be posting any 1-800-GET-DUPED numbers for the unknowing and unsuspecting?  Will he have an associate exchange your IQD for USD at this or some other astronomical rate for an SKR (Safe Keeping Receipt) with promised post exchange perks?  Yep.  SKRs are for the scammers and not the IQD purchaser/holder.

Post posting Note:  For some reason, an underline was placed under the mock 800 number when I submitted the post.  I did not intend for there to be a link of any sort.

Edited by Synopsis
Unintentional 800 number underline
  • Upvote 2

They just published Okie's tripe over at DG......he is swearing that military personnel can cash in their dinar on military bases and that even retired military are doing so. 

He states that they are getting anywhere from .47 to $3.....what a shiite pot full of bs.

I am retired military and I know for a fact that this is all complete LIES.

Anyone who has been around longer than 2 years knows this flim-flam artist is lying through his teeth. 

For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would want to intentionally lie other than being pure evil.

• Upvote 4

+1 Luigi - Way To Get The Word Out There Before Some Imposter Idiot Besmirched Okie's Stellar Reputation ! :o

Now Get Ur BFF Elmer On The Phone To Confirm If This Is The Real Okie Message

Which He Said He Was Providing So That U Can Immediately Start Implementing Ur Post RV Plans...

:D     :D     :D

6-4-2016   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL LIKE A BAD PENNY I HAVE RETURNED FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT POST I MAY HAVE EVER MADE. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THIS POST.  ABOUT A YEAR AGO OUR MILITARY BASES IN THE EAST COAST WERE PERMITTING OUR RETURNING VETERANS TO EXCHANGE AT THEIR PARTICULAR BASE THAT HAD A FOREIGN EXCHANGE AT THEIR POST EXCHANGE OR BASE EXCHANGE. THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO REDEEM THEIR DINAR AT 47 CENTS TO 3 DOLLARS PER DINAR. THE BASE COMMANDER HAD AND HAS THE AUTHORITY TO EXCHANGE AT THE RATE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THEIR PARTICULAR STRUCTURE. THIS MAKES A VARIED RATE POSSIBLE BETWEEN BASES. THE REASON THIS ARRANGEMENT IS POSSIBLE IS BECAUSE OF THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE MILITARY. THIS PROCEDURE WAS RE-STARTED YESTERDAY ON 6-3-2016.  I UNDERSTAND IF YOU KNOW OF A RETIRED OR ACTIVE MILITARY INDIVIDUAL THAT CAN ACCESS ENTRY TO THE BASE'S THAT HAS A FOREIGN EXCHANGE YOU CAN NOW UTILIZE THOSE FACILITIES TO FACILITATE A TRANSACTION FOR YOURSELF.   WE NEED TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION PUBLICLY AS SOME MAY BE ABLE TO AVAIL THEMSELVES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY. AT THIS PRESENT TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD OF PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS FORTHCOMING TO THE MAJORITY OF US.

• Upvote 3

The recent post states, "WELL LIKE A BAD PENNY I HAVE RETURNED FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT POST I MAY HAVE EVER MADE."

Well, OK, if I had a real penny for every inaccurate and inconsequential post the returned Okie ever made, I wouldn't need a stinkin' IQD RV at "47 cents to 3 dollars per dinar"!  Why would Okie refer to himself as a "Bad Penny"?  Is Okie inferring his previous "posts" or "intel" was bad or bogus?  Or is Okie inferring his "Bad Penny" past posts have been worthless and is an indication of the value of his current and future posts?

I suspect it is a coin toss "Bad Penny" or treasure trove "Goat Nuggets" that has more entertainment value!

I suspect we all need some entertainment of varying degrees to help take the edge off this speculative investment!

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 4

Ok, Now We Can All Rest Easy - It's Been Confirmed By Elmer That It's A Genuine Okie Post ! :mexican:

Aren't U Glad That We All Invested Money In Such A Legit Investment ...

:D   :D   :D

TNT:   Elmerf123456:  This is a genuine Okie Post

GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

WELL LIKE A BAD PENNY I HAVE RETURNED FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT POST I MAY HAVE EVER MADE.  I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THIS POST..  

ABOUT A YEAR AGO OUR MILITARY BASES IN THE EAST COAST WERE PERMITTING OUR RETURNING VETERANS TO EXCHANGE AT THEIR PARTICULAR BASE THAT HAD A FOREIGN EXCHANGE AT THEIR POST EXCHANGE OR BASE EXCHANGE,  
THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO REDEEM THEIR DINAR AT 47 CENTS TO 3 DOLLARS PER DINAR. THE BASE COMMANDER HAD AND HAS THE AUTHORITY TO EXCHANGE AT THE RATE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THEIR PARTICULAR STRUCTURE.. THIS MAKES A VARIED RATE POSSIBLE BETWEEN BASES.

THE REASON THIS ARRANGEMENT IS POSSIBLE IS BECAUSE OF THE SOVERIGNITY OF THE MILITARY. THIS PROCEDURE WAS RE-STARTED YESTERDAY ON 6-3-2016.

I UNDERSTAND IF YOU KNOW OF A RETIRED OR ACTIVE MILITARY INDIVIDUAL THAT CAN ACCESS ENTRY TO THE BASE'S THAT HAS A FOREIGN EXCHANGE YOU CAN NOW UTILIZE THOSE FACILITIES TO FACILITATE A TRANSACTION FOR YOURSELF, .

WE NEED TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION PUBLICLY AS SOME MAY BE ABLE TO AVAIL THEMSELVES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY..

AT THIS PRESENT TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD OF PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS FORTHCOMING TO THE MAJORITY OF US.

LET US HOLD UP ONE ANOTHER IN PRAYER AND THANKSGIVING-----NUFF SAID--------

OKIEOILMAN 12.28 PM 6-4-16 

This is Okies post in its entirety.   Elmer. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Tucker8603 said:

My father-in-law emailed us this post by Okie to ask us if this post was true.  After reading the information on here, I will let him know it is false.  Thanks guys.  

Wish it was true but this is the same information Okie has posted years ago when he was posting regularly.  In a related Okie post elsewhere, it is suppose to go live tonight.  I would give until Tuesday night for sure to absolutely confirm this Intel is bogus like all the other Okie information if you have never heard Okie before.  You may want to consider very cautiously any "800" numbers shared by Okie or others.  These could (likely) be scammers trying to get people to go to "private" locations advertising astronomical (well, OK, unusually high exchange rates) exchange rates and/or privileged perks.  These people may even be violent as well.  You may want to check www.cbi.iq or www.xe.com or something like FOREX once the IQD really does go live internationally to see what the real rate is.  Scammer may want to issue SKRs to exchange for things like "spikes" in the rates.  I would urge caution in hearing such statements.

Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

6-5-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   …WHY I RELY MORE ON SOURCES RATHER THAN THEIR NEWS MEDIA…HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY REPORTED ALL LAWS PASSED OR KURDS ON BOARD, OR ALL WILL BE IN PARLIAMENT, OR BONDS GO ON SALE TOMORROW AND THE ISX WILL OPEN TRADE TOMORROW AND ON AND ON IN THE NEWS WITH TOTALLY MISLEADING INFO…BUT THE BOOTS ON THE GROUND AND PEOPLE SOURCES HAVE BEEN RIGHT ON. I REST MY CASE…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

6-5-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   …WHY I RELY MORE ON SOURCES RATHER THAN THEIR NEWS MEDIA…HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY REPORTED ALL LAWS PASSED OR KURDS ON BOARD, OR ALL WILL BE IN PARLIAMENT, OR BONDS GO ON SALE TOMORROW AND THE ISX WILL OPEN TRADE TOMORROW AND ON AND ON IN THE NEWS WITH TOTALLY MISLEADING INFO…BUT THE BOOTS ON THE GROUND AND PEOPLE SOURCES HAVE BEEN RIGHT ON. I REST MY CASE…

Say What???!!!   Has the news media reported all laws past, Kurds on board, all will be in Parliament, bonds go on sale tomorrow, the ISX will open trade tomorrow, and on and on or has this type of information been passed on by delusional and malicious gurus seeking to misinform with the possible intent to scam people post event of their IQD?

The news media has reported the Kurds have agreed to things and then back out but otherwise the gurus have done the things Poppy3 is accusing the news media of doing.  The boots on the ground and people sources information has never been correct.

This guru is incredibly brazen in proliferating out and out lies.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Say What???!!!   Has the news media reported all laws past, Kurds on board, all will be in Parliament, bonds go on sale tomorrow, the ISX will open trade tomorrow, and on and on or has this type of information been passed on by delusional and malicious gurus seeking to misinform with the possible intent to scam people post event of their IQD?

The news media has reported the Kurds have agreed to things and then back out but otherwise the gurus have done the things Poppy3 is accusing the news media of doing.  The boots on the ground and people sources information has never been correct.

This guru is incredibly brazen in proliferating out and out lies.

Poppy 3........another ignorant chest pounder who should be arrested for his years of intentional lies. He's an old, miserable bass turd .

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Poppy 3........another ignorant chest pounder who should be arrested for his years of intentional lies. He's an old, miserable bass turd .

I agree, TennesseeCherokee.  Sad, but true, that there are folks like Poppy3 out there.