Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. LOTTERY 189 MILLION

jeepguy

189 MILLION ON THE TABLE  FOLKS !     remember ,  always  think  like  a millionaire ,  where  would  someone  that  already  has to much money  buy a lucky  ticket ?     :D      this draw  is for  Wednesday ,  shoot  I  will buy an extra  ticket  just  for better  luck { 2  in   what  ,  ?   3 .6 million  tickets   :eek:    it  is  after all just  a game of chance  and   the  house  usually will win  !  except  for that  one  time ,  which I hope will be our time !   good luck to us all !    if any one  needs an extra buy  don`t  be bash full   one of our  dinarians  will buy you one !  and if  it  hits  I am sure  they will take  the 2 dollars out of your  part of  the winnings ,  plus handling  fees  ,  gas money  to go get  it , and  you know  anything  else   <_<   hahahaha   just  kidding  !   

really  :shrug:   this  thumb  deal  did  look bigger  in  the preview  I  look at !   so  just  click  on the  thumb nail  too view  the rules ...   and  if it  too much  just ask for help ----  jax ,  at least  I got  the bold  and  the date  this   time     :D     working on  the  exploded  view of  rules !   

POWERBALL Drawing - Date: 02/17/16

Terms:

1)  Pool is open to identifiable/registered DV MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry, no extended family or friends).

2)  One SET of numbers per ENTRANT per POST per FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD (Multiple members in a family may participate under ONE ENTRANT ONLY).

(Please select CASH OPTION when purchasing numbers/ticket).  Annuity tickets will not be disqualified and will be factored accordingly if determined a winner, but our preferred intent is for the lump sum payout.

3)  A DV Member may purchase and post up to ONE ticket for ANOTHER DV Member, with that member's acknowledgement and consent.

4)  ONE SHARE per entrant of any winnings of the JACKPOT (CASH OPTION!!!) only (Approx. $100 million minimum drawing)

5)  Winning ticket/entrant agrees to share EQUALLY with ALL qualified entrants in this thread.

6)  Qualified entrants must have numbers/entry posted prior to drawing date/time.

7)  Qualified entrants must have a physical ticket to present upon winning, to prove their pledged participation.  HOLD onto your "LOSING" ticket.  Take a picture of your "LOSING" ticket as a possible backup verification.

8)  Winning entrant is responsible for ALL communication with, and coordination of, winning shareholders immediately after the drawing.

9)  ALL winning participants/shareholders agree to respect and abide to the PRIVACY terms of the WINNER.  Disclosure of identity of winning entrant is sole discretion of winner.  This is for the security and safety of all.

10)  Winning shares will be dispersed upon final consensus and WRITTEN AGREEMENT, guaranteeing individual preferences, privacy and security.

11)  By posting my pledged ticket/numbers in this thread, I AGREE TO THE TERMS POSTED ABOVE. 

• Upvote 1

thank  you jax !     control  c     control  v    --------   here  I  think I get  wrong ,   { a look at  what  I do daily ,  go too sleep at  or around  8  or  9  p.m.   ...  awake  around 12. a.m.  ..  turn  things off or  just awake ,   awake again at  { not kidding  here  222  a.m.  }  if not  at 111  a.m.  then  I get up at  3.45  a.m.  coffee lunch  made .. computer for  about  45 minutes  go too work !    arrive at work  5.20  too 5 30  a.m.  (  mind ya now ,  I  hit  the door  and  usually  doing  things ,  not  sitting  idle  for  long  periods , )   work  till  430 .p.m.  come home ,  house  stuff  (  take  rubbish  out  ,  let  dog  out ,  check  mail , fill  fire  box  , fill  the  supply again  in holding  cans  for  fire box , down stairs  for  45 minutes  of computer  work  ,  (  look at  e-mail ,  check  online sales ,  check craigslist  ,  check  dinarvets ,  check  powerball  link , check  other currency  stuff .  watch  u tube  video  1 or 2  things motorcycle related , unless  ,  some  lady decides too go helicopter flying  in Germany  ,  or  sea diving ,  )  back  up stairs  for  some sort of dinner ,  watch  or  look at  moving  pictures  on t.v.  seeing  I am a zombie  by  this  time 6.30   or 7 ish  ,  1  or  2 hours  before  replay  {  or  ground hog  day  bill murry  }  !   so  please  ,     don`t  be  too upset  if  I  forget  too put  something  in ,  or  able  too figure something  out !   {  is  1  reason I play  the lottery   too break  this  chain  }    :peace:

• Upvote 1

thank  you jax !     control  c     control  v    --------   here  I  think I get  wrong ,   { a look at  what  I do daily ,  go too sleep at  or around  8  or  9  p.m.   ...  awake  around 12. a.m.  ..  turn  things off or  just awake ,   awake again at  { not kidding  here  222  a.m.  }  if not  at 111  a.m.  then  I get up at  3.45  a.m.  coffee lunch  made .. computer for  about  45 minutes  go too work !    arrive at work  5.20  too 5 30  a.m.  (  mind ya now ,  I  hit  the door  and  usually  doing  things ,  not  sitting  idle  for  long  periods , )   work  till  430 .p.m.  come home ,  house  stuff  (  take  rubbish  out  ,  let  dog  out ,  check  mail , fill  fire  box  , fill  the  supply again  in holding  cans  for  fire box , down stairs  for  45 minutes  of computer  work  ,  (  look at  e-mail ,  check  online sales ,  check craigslist  ,  check  dinarvets ,  check  powerball  link , check  other currency  stuff .  watch  u tube  video  1 or 2  things motorcycle related , unless  ,  some  lady decides too go helicopter flying  in Germany  ,  or  sea diving ,  )  back  up stairs  for  some sort of dinner ,  watch  or  look at  moving  pictures  on t.v.  seeing  I am a zombie  by  this  time 6.30   or 7 ish  ,  1  or  2 hours  before  replay  {  or  ground hog  day  bill murry  }  !   so  please  ,     don`t  be  too upset  if  I  forget  too put  something  in ,  or  able  too figure something  out !   {  is  1  reason I play  the lottery   too break  this  chain  }    :peace:

No problem JEEP... you're doing great!   :twothumbs:

Where's that cat herder when you need her?!!!   :shrug:

• Upvote 2

No problem JEEP... you're doing great!   :twothumbs:

Where's that cat herder when you need her?!!!   :shrug:

Yippee Ki Yay! I was out rounding up a straggler... Artitech posted his numbers on the wrong thread for yesterday's drawing (which is why the DATE is so important)...

"Sat 02-13-16 my picks 15-23-25-54-63 PB 6"

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/215548-1-3-6-million-lotto-2-6-2016/page-2#entry1619341

My numbers were 2, 4, 11, 22, 48 winner #2... but those were for the NASCAR Sprint Unlimited race at Daytona!!! I know, I know... always pick Junebug for a restrictor plate race! I won't make that mistake next week! And I'll try to pick up a Powerball entry too! ;)

• Upvote 3

Yippee Ki Yay! I was out rounding up a straggler... Artitech posted his numbers on the wrong thread for yesterday's drawing (which is why the DATE is so important)...

"Sat 02-13-16 my picks 15-23-25-54-63 PB 6"

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/215548-1-3-6-million-lotto-2-6-2016/page-2#entry1619341

My numbers were 2, 4, 11, 22, 48 winner #2... but those were for the NASCAR Sprint Unlimited race at Daytona!!! I know, I know... always pick Junebug for a restrictor plate race! I won't make that mistake next week! And I'll try to pick up a Powerball entry too! ;)

Yeehaa WHN!  Racing season is here!!!  Hmmm... not a bad idea, coordinating with PB numbers...  but 88 is just too high!  Seems he had a problem with this race... but YES, definitely pick him for the 500 next Sunday.  Oh... and Duels on Thursday!

• Upvote 1

Yeehaa WHN!  Racing season is here!!!  Hmmm... not a bad idea, coordinating with PB numbers...  but 88 is just too high!  Seems he had a problem with this race... but YES, definitely pick him for the 500 next Sunday.  Oh... and Duels on Thursday!

Thanks Jax. Was that a tasty appetizer or what?!!! This is going to sound very rednecky... I once pitched washers in an unmistakable 88 configuration, took it as a sign, picked Jr. to win and kicked everyone's ass by a big oval mile! :lol: True story!

• Upvote 4

For 2/17:

13    31    58    60    63    PB 24

Never was a Jeff Gordon fan. But now Chase Elliott's in the 24 on the front row of the 500.

That could be a Power Ball omen, too. But I'll still be pullin' for the 88.

Hmmm... 1 Daytona pole sitter named ELLIOT + Beginner's Luck = 24! I like it. Here's hoping your powerball number is double-lucky! 88 is a no brainer!

My Autopick Powerball Entry for 2/17 (not my Fantasy lineup... I'm just not feelin' the Dinger this week!) ;)

04-17-47-54-55 PB 26

Good luck to us all!