Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. LOTTERY 189 MILLION

jeepguy

dang !  I knew  it  might have  a  " 7 "   in the  mix  and when you have " 1-7 "   on the day of  " 27 "  on the  day I was born  the  " 29 th "     wish  I would  be 40  again    or  25    :lol:       man `o`  man    see how easy  those  numbers  are  just to go out  and  play  a  ticket  with  numbers  we  would   pick !   hahahaha   --------> southern  fried  catfish  !  mmmmmm   do you ,  fry  them  then  put  them in a brown paper  sack ,  too stay  warm ?   something  about  that  ,  makes  the  fish  taste  batter ,  been about 4 or 5  years  since  I had  wayyyy  southern  fried  catfish  from Mississippi    { sorry  mouth  just  went  from dry  too  watering ...     ^_^  } 

HOLY  SMOKES  TEXAS  GRAN  ------->  3  NUMBERS     good  job  lady !   {  let me go ahead and be  the first !   please if ya could  ,  get  the  3 and the last  3  all on one line same  draw     :lol:      ...   going  too   six flags   on  them  winnings  hon  ?  }