Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

You really are thick as a brick. Or quite possibly illuminatti,  hmm caught ya          machine... right

like I said in the post it was something I found on the internet, I couldnt be bothered wasting my time arguing with someone who thinks the earth is flat ...... you actually think I typed all that lol

yeah i'm illuminatti, you got me ....... now were gonna get you. 

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Don't kid yourself round Earthers, there are a ton of folks that are not fooled by the mass media. More and more everyday actually people are waking up to the fact that they have been lied to all their lives. If after looking at all the evidence from both sides you still don't understand it is because you are still too mentally immature to get it. Not an insult just the truth, don't get mad there is no war. You either see what's really going on or you don't. Like the difference between when you are asleep and awake. No controversy at all really. No argument or disagreement just different perspectives dependent on different sources and amounts of information based from ones own personal research otherwise it is here say and inadmissible. Regurgitated info is propaganda designed to enslave the mind and dressed up as scientific authority, but you go ahead and eat their vomit you must like the taste. OK come and get me, bring it on I am not afraid of anyone still asleep swing away. Kinda like fighting a ghost huh? You care not what I have to say and the feeling is mutual. In the reading of our comments back and forth though we both internally accept each others view even if not understood or misunderstood. This world of duality has two sides to everything like a coin. Both flat and round, but spherical? Not. 

The discussion had between the two different mind sets however may never be over since it would take a paradigm shift in consciousness on a personal level before ones mind can be adjusted to contain an opposing view without confusion, but trust it can be had I attest and rest my case. Peace

Flatlanders represent what....0.00001% of the "global" population?  I can live with that.....no paradigm necessary.  By the way....how much do clothes cost in the Matrix?   :ph34r:  (the previous line was quoted from the motion picture - Grandma's Boy)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

insecure1:

Had to cut off your inane youtube video as soon as the pseudo-scientist said that we came from monkeys???

There were two lineages, from a common source.....us evolving on one branch....."monkeys" on another.

AND, your "ice wall" pics are totally ridiculous..........................................SORRY!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm with you Machine...at 60K you can begin to see the curvature of the earth...and in my 20+ years as a professional pilot I have been all around this earth never seen an ice wall or any other evidence of a flat earth...besides which I aced Astro at the Academy and  the late Jim Irwin was a devout Christian no tool of the Illuminati, not to mention a personal friend...

EagleEye....Like you, I've seen the curvature from 49,000 ft.  I've flown around the world numerous times in my 39 years of military & commercial flying career, and I've flown over the North pole many times.  I flew resupply missions to our station in Antarctica with the C-141s out of Christ Church, NZ - although i hadn't actually made it to the South pole.. There is no way the earth is flat.....However, I am convinced there are some strange things being done by NASA and the governments of the world. JMHO....!  :confused2:

• Upvote 2

Just sayin'

Wm13

the flat earth is in the shape of a circle from above yes the verse is correct

so are all the other verses pointing out its flatness.

google or just go back in this thread and find rob skiba he teaches creationism and has very valid points to make on this. THE EARTH IS FLAT.

insecure1:

Had to cut off your inane youtube video as soon as the pseudo-scientist said that we came from monkeys???

There were two lineages, from a common source.....us evolving on one branch....."monkeys" on another.

AND, your "ice wall" pics are totally ridiculous..........................................SORRY!!!!

Why do we need pics of an ice wall to prove flatness? we can bring them over till were blue in the face and it wont satisfy you.

just go outside and have a looksey. look in front of you and behind you. btw all the science for baller earth is blasphemous! 

• Upvote 1

EagleEye....Like you, I've seen the curvature from 49,000 ft.  I've flown around the world numerous times in my 39 years of military & commercial flying career, and I've flown over the North pole many times.  I flew resupply missions to our station in Antarctica with the C-141s out of Christ Church, NZ - although i hadn't actually made it to the South pole.. There is no way the earth is flat.....However, I am convinced there are some strange things being done by NASA and the governments of the world. JMHO....!  :confused2:

I believe you believe you saw the earths curve because you never knew it to be flat.  just saying the power of suggestion... i think that is a possiblity, because there are people sending up their own rockets with flat lenses and discovering the flat horizon. did you get to see that rob skiba video of the horizon line following you eye level ALWAYS. and how is it we cant see the curves declination. even from 20 miles out buildings should barely be seen (depending on heigth and never tilt) ... did you get to see all the bible verses.

The earth is flat!

KNOWN FACT:

In the Old Testament (The Torah) Adam and Eve talk about the Earth being a globe, similar to their proverbial apple.

oh hell naw, don't make me read something new right now, ok so now before i even get started im gonna have to ask who the book was published by?!

• Upvote 1