Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

Well, I have come into this way late, but I will admit I have not read most of this thread.  Just enough to get the gist.  I am not scientifically minded, so this does not appeal (no offense, Peace).  I think there will be a lot of things we will discover when we get to Heaven.  Until then, I just lean on Ps.131.  Here is a video that I love.  The singer is not so great, but the message and the pictures are moving.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFh82xT-5Bs

i really think you are nice shedagal. i picture warm pies and casseroles a fire and candles and a bit of wine for taste. i mean all that in a loving sincere way. having said that, what do you think about the bible verses there are loads of them.

ok so there is two societies to watch out for...

one is the flat earth society, who according to eric dubay is a FRAUD. They are controlled opposition.

which i agree with cuz their answers suck. no depth at all.

then there is eric dubay who revived the real flat earthers by reestablishing the International Flat Earth Research Society...now that is where questions are answered in a fashion that i can appreciate

IFERS

http://ifers.boards.net/

The motherload of information backed by science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT

http://www.zengardner.com/jesuits-owners-500-year-old-flat-earth-con-piracy/

The Jesuits; Owners of the 500 Year-Old Flat Earth Con-Piracy

Another History the one you weren't supposed to see until now. You know when i consider what revelations means the very word revelations means - a surprising and previously unknown fact, especially one that is made known in a dramatic way.

HAHA Im being serious. 

Did you guys know that the word government means mind control? govern and ment is control and mind!   GO FIGURE!

• Upvote 1

This is where you don't seem to understand......People do agree.  Just spit balling here, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say, just a fine frog hair under 100 percent of the people on this planet know it's a ball.  So, yeah, there is agreement.  So essentially the fringe non-believers are the only ones standing between 100 percent belief in ball earth and the death of humanity plight.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

Brotheeeeerrrrrr! Every war that has ever been created is by the monsters who brought you the ball earth, to make us small in a giant expanding space... not only that this is one of those things that if people were to delve in they would have to ask but WHY?!  And can you imagine the cleansing from within that would have to happen...they would have to admit to themselves that they were fooled albeit deceptively, and then they would have to ask more questions about where their beliefs actually come from, it hurts me too, but, uh, frick it, were all going out, lets do it Revelation Style :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Brotheeeeerrrrrr! Every war that has ever been created is by the monsters who brought you the ball earth, to make us small in a giant expanding space... not only that this is one of those things that if people were to delve in they would have to ask but WHY?!  And can you imagine the cleansing from within that would have to happen...they would have to admit to themselves that they were fooled albeit deceptively, and then they would have to ask more questions about where their beliefs actually come from, it hurts me too, but, uh, frick it, were all going out, lets do it Revelation Style :)

You so over rate mankind. We are a zit on the planet and nothing more. A parasite that will be eradicated in do time

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You so over rate mankind. We are a zit on the planet and nothing more. A parasite that will be eradicated in do time

That is the problem, SEE! You think you are a zit! That is the programming at work. I use to think the same way, What is my purpose in this fd off dimension in this particular universe that stretches far to iota?, now, im like, "omg, i have a purpose!" its kinda amazing to think about reallly. Are we the "fallen angels"? 

I have been reading some Rudolf Steiner and he blew my mind with this passage: 

“When we have come so far on our soul's pilgrimage that we carry within ourselves as a memory all that we call "ourself," namely, our own being in physical life, and experience ourselves instead in another, newly-won superior ego, then we become capable of seeing our life stretching beyond the limits of earthly life. Before our spiritual sight appears the fact that we have shared in another life, in the spiritual world, prior to our present existence in the world of the senses; and in that spiritual life are to be found the real causes of the shaping of our physical existence. We become acquainted with the fact that before we received a physical body and entered upon this physical existence we lived a purely spiritual life. We see that that human being which we now are, with its faculties and inclinations, was prepared during a life that we spent in a purely spiritual world before birth. We look upon ourselves as upon beings who lived spiritually before their entrance into the world of the senses, and who are now striving to live as physical beings with those faculties and psychic characteristics which were originally attached to them and which have developed since their birth. It would be a mistake to say: "How is it possible that in spiritual life I should have aspired to possess faculties and inclinations, which now, when I have got them, do not please me at all?" It does not matter whether something pleases the soul in the world of senses or not. That is not the point. The soul has quite different points of view for its aspirations in the spiritual world from those which it adopts in the life of the senses. The character of knowledge and will is quite different in the two worlds. In the spiritual life we know that for the sake of our total evolution we need a certain kind of life in the physical world, which when we get there may seem unsympathetic or depressing to the soul; and yet we strive for it, because in the spiritual existence we do not prefer what is sympathetic and agreeable, but what is necessary to the right development of our individual being.” 

― Rudolf SteinerRoad To Self Knowledge

I think we are the fallen angels! We asked to be here, and im assuming we were all cocky, because frankly, i don't see why else we agreed upon arriving. But upon "fallling" being born into the physical, immediately all our spiritual powers lay dormant, because we were immediately exposed to trauma, first we were given a physical body (serious bummer) secondly we were immediately programmed into our surrounding culture, and if you were me, you were exposed to your dads led zeppelin poster from the stairway to heaven album hanging on the front room wall, with skinned snakes mounted on boards and nine kids spewing all sorts of energy all over the very small house....and a level of poverty that is not even defined on the tax bracket table...anyways we then kept capturing and holding onto all sorts of ideas and beliefs and feelings and acting upon them, never knowing that we were creating our own hell!  Because everything we attach ourselves to became real to us...and when you think about every problem we have, isn't it because you attached yourself to something?

So i guess we need to hold onto positive attachments AND beliefs so we can elevate already. Dude war is not the answer EVER, clean water and food for everyone  and an understanding of our spiritual/soul nature. I think we have powers, we just have to know that we are here for a Reason and to open ourselves up to receiving that information. And it is to remember who we are! I mean this is my own personal take, to navigate this crazy place i live in by finding answers to the reason i exist... seems like the best answer so far. im open to others but its gonna have to top Steiner.  peace must reign in already and using the name of God to go to war is hellish... 

• Upvote 3

That is the problem, SEE! You think you are a zit! That is the programming at work. I use to think the same way, What is my purpose in this fd off dimension in this particular universe that stretches far to iota?, now, im like, "omg, i have a purpose!" its kinda amazing to think about reallly. Are we the "fallen angels"? 

I have been reading some Rudolf Steiner and he blew my mind with this passage: 

“When we have come so far on our soul's pilgrimage that we carry within ourselves as a memory all that we call "ourself," namely, our own being in physical life, and experience ourselves instead in another, newly-won superior ego, then we become capable of seeing our life stretching beyond the limits of earthly life. Before our spiritual sight appears the fact that we have shared in another life, in the spiritual world, prior to our present existence in the world of the senses; and in that spiritual life are to be found the real causes of the shaping of our physical existence. We become acquainted with the fact that before we received a physical body and entered upon this physical existence we lived a purely spiritual life. We see that that human being which we now are, with its faculties and inclinations, was prepared during a life that we spent in a purely spiritual world before birth. We look upon ourselves as upon beings who lived spiritually before their entrance into the world of the senses, and who are now striving to live as physical beings with those faculties and psychic characteristics which were originally attached to them and which have developed since their birth. It would be a mistake to say: "How is it possible that in spiritual life I should have aspired to possess faculties and inclinations, which now, when I have got them, do not please me at all?" It does not matter whether something pleases the soul in the world of senses or not. That is not the point. The soul has quite different points of view for its aspirations in the spiritual world from those which it adopts in the life of the senses. The character of knowledge and will is quite different in the two worlds. In the spiritual life we know that for the sake of our total evolution we need a certain kind of life in the physical world, which when we get there may seem unsympathetic or depressing to the soul; and yet we strive for it, because in the spiritual existence we do not prefer what is sympathetic and agreeable, but what is necessary to the right development of our individual being.” 

― Rudolf SteinerRoad To Self Knowledge

I think we are the fallen angels! We asked to be here, and im assuming we were all cocky, because frankly, i don't see why else we agreed upon arriving. But upon "fallling" being born into the physical, immediately all our spiritual powers lay dormant, because we were immediately exposed to trauma, first we were given a physical body (serious bummer) secondly we were immediately programmed into our surrounding culture, and if you were me, you were exposed to your dads led zeppelin poster from the stairway to heaven album hanging on the front room wall, with skinned snakes mounted on boards and nine kids spewing all sorts of energy all over the very small house....and a level of poverty that is not even defined on the tax bracket table...anyways we then kept capturing and holding onto all sorts of ideas and beliefs and feelings and acting upon them, never knowing that we were creating our own hell!  Because everything we attach ourselves to became real to us...and when you think about every problem we have, isn't it because you attached yourself to something?

So i guess we need to hold onto positive attachments AND beliefs so we can elevate already. Dude war is not the answer EVER, clean water and food for everyone  and an understanding of our spiritual/soul nature. I think we have powers, we just have to know that we are here for a Reason and to open ourselves up to receiving that information. And it is to remember who we are! I mean this is my own personal take, to navigate this crazy place i live in by finding answers to the reason i exist... seems like the best answer so far. im open to others but its gonna have to top Steiner.  peace must reign in already and using the name of God to go to war is hellish... 

No programming here.  We are just another species, maybe a bigger brain and a thumb so we can wipe our butts but just another species. Nothing special at all about mankind except we think. But so do crows and dolphins. And one day we will all again be space dust.. No Heaven, No Hell just the cosmos and that endless question that really does not matter  Where did we come from?

If you flip a coin long enough, eventually it will land on heads a million times in a row.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

Hi Peace!  Thank you for all the thought provoking information.  I think you are right when you say that we all decided to be here.  Kind of a soul evolution.  At one time I would hold a lot of anger towards the ones who created and continue the illusion that we are in.  Eventually, I understood that they are a necessary evil and are just playing their role.  I can see the revelations being rolled out and it seems to come out so slow.  I would like a giant breakthrough.  I get frustrated at times with others who cannot see what is being revealed before our eyes.  But I also believe that every person learns at a different pace and you can only push so much.  I will wait. 

• Upvote 2

But.....God gave us the earth, or at the very least, He allows us mortals to borrow it in our fleshy form.  Did you just call our Lord a monster?   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

QUESTION:

Say that you are flying way high above Chicago.  Looking down you see "flat circle Earth."

Now, non-stop same ticket, you fly way above my global Earth equator....looking down, lo-and-behold,

you see another "flat circle Earth."  How can your Earth, if being flat,  be comprised of 2 appearing flat circles,

being thousands of miles apart?  If, indeed, your "flat Earth" were really a globe....it would make sense!

• Upvote 1

Your flatness You have completely transformed me.

Thanks to your Superior intellect in the sciences I have been able

to come up with another astounding theory based on your own Technics

I dog will make you proud your flatness for I know now without a doubt

The moon is made of cheese .

YES !!!  Thats right cheese

Can you proove its not so.

No you cant . so there

Even if some of you try to proove it all I have to do is

use the proven scientific methods taught to me by her flatness.

DENIAL. No matter what you throw at me I can just with a wave of my hand deny it.

simply dismiss it and go on to make you truly understand that the moon is made of cheese.

Works every time and can win any argument. Completely obliterates common sense.  

I got your back your flatness.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your flatness You have completely transformed me.

Thanks to your Superior intellect in the sciences I have been able

to come up with another astounding theory based on your own Technics

I dog will make you proud your flatness for I know now without a doubt

The moon is made of cheese .

YES !!!  Thats right cheese

Can you proove its not so.

No you cant . so there

Even if some of you try to proove it all I have to do is

use the proven scientific methods taught to me by her flatness.

DENIAL. No matter what you throw at me I can just with a wave of my hand deny it.

simply dismiss it and go on to make you truly understand that the moon is made of cheese.

Works every time and can win any argument. Completely obliterates common sense.  

I got your back your flatness.

Gouda job, Dog!   :D  I may just have to borrow a space "Kraft" and check it out.   :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

where does the Sun go with a flat earth when the people in Australia see night and NY it's day time, if it's flat the Sun has to be underneath the flat saucer you say it is. What keeps the clouds and atmosphere on the flat saucer, without gravity to explain what keeps these and everything else on the earth.

if it is some clear dome cover the flat earth then that is half a hemisphere, you might as well just add the other half. (making a globe)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

.....and, how thick is Flat Earth?.....does it go deep enough to have a proper venue for Hell??

Hell is not a physical realm but a spiritual realm in eternity.  Eternity exists outside of the time/space realm that contains the physical world realm.  Hell is not in the earth's core.  

That does not justify a "flat earth."  

By the way, the latest pictures from space show the earth to be a sphere/globe/ and not flat.   

• Upvote 1

Hell is not a physical realm but a spiritual realm in eternity.  Eternity exists outside of the time/space realm that contains the physical world realm.  Hell is not in the earth's core.  

That does not justify a "flat earth."  

By the way, the latest pictures from space show the earth to be a sphere/globe/ and not flat.   

But, I was always told, you'd go through hell digging to China.   :shrug:  jk

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1