Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

Are the Supreme ONE and the All Knowing ONE....."ONE" in the same?  Is "He/She" supposed to be

similar to our ball Earth God?  Do you flat guys have a "ONE" bible, or some kind morals code manual?

STILL no answer:  Why does draining water swirl in a different direction below our ball (your flat) Earth equator?

Does your "dome" theory act like a self-contained, self-sustaining, ever perpetuating eco-system?

Are the Supreme ONE and the All Knowing ONE....."ONE" in the same?yes allknowing/supreme/god/source/alphaomega/theallone whatever your cup of tea, its the same first mover  Is "He/She" supposed to be

similar to our ball Earth God? i think the ball earth turns the sun into god by worshipping it Do you flat guys have a "ONE" bible, or some kind morals code manual? not for me, im shooting from the hip

STILL no answer:  Why does draining water swirl in a different direction below our ball (your flat) Earth equator? there is an answer and it is magnetism i put a sweet vid on here of that

Does your "dome" theory act like a self-contained, self-sustaining, ever perpetuating eco-system? seems that way

HEY PEACE....IF YOU ARE BANNED, LEAVE THE "DARK SIDE" AND JOIN US NORMAL FOLKS!!!!......... :bravo:

lol take my ball and go home  :blush:

• Upvote 1

Magnetism cannot effect draining water, unless it is really iron loaded!  Then, however, it's easier to get the soap off!

if you look at the path of the moon on the azimuthal whatever is north of the moon will swirl to the right and whatever is south will swirl left...

• Upvote 1

Peace, I had access to the first photo taken from space BEFORE any of the space agency had access to them.  A friend of mine was a film developer used by the space administration in Houston, Texas.  He was brought the film by armed guards who stayed in the studio while the film was being developed.  However, they did not go into the darkroom.  The ancient (?) process being used at the time.  This was an "after hours" project and all the staff had gone home.  My friend (remaining nameless) made the first copy and put it aside, and then made the copies required by the space administration.  This was NOT a composite of a number of photos.  The SA security guys left with the pictures with a sworn affidavit that "my friend" would not reveal the content or the nature of the pictures.  (He didn't accept to his buddies . . . I was one of them.) The picture he kept back was the very first photo of  the earth from space.  

THE EARTH WAS NOT FLAT BUT A BEAUTIFUL GLOBE (SPHERE) in a background of darkness.  

Now you can believe what you want about a Flat Earth, that's your right.  But not all that you hear or believe is necessarily factually true.  The flat earth THEORY is one of those lying myths of long, long, ago.  I choose to believe the facts that the earth is a globe or a sphere.   

i just found a "banned from ifers" support group!!! hahaha love it!

http://www.flat-earther.co.uk/banned-me-from-ifers/

ok im done with my bellyaching about ifres i found a new friend http://anti-globe.boards.net/ they seem friendlier there! they talk about you eric and how you don't let people post all their questions, now im with them seeing as to how you guys don't like the word "roll"  :banhammer:

• Upvote 1

Peace, I had access to the first photo taken from space BEFORE any of the space agency had access to them.  A friend of mine was a film developer used by the space administration in Houston, Texas.  He was brought the film by armed guards who stayed in the studio while the film was being developed.  However, they did not go into the darkroom.  The ancient (?) process being used at the time.  This was an "after hours" project and all the staff had gone home.  My friend (remaining nameless) made the first copy and put it aside, and then made the copies required by the space administration.  This was NOT a composite of a number of photos.   The SA security guys left with the pictures with a sworn affidavit that "my friend" would not reveal the content or the nature of the pictures.  (He didn't accept to his buddies . . . I was one of them.) The picture he kept back was the very first photo of  the earth from space.  

THE EARTH WAS NOT FLAT BUT A BEAUTIFUL GLOBE (SPHERE) in a background of darkness.  

Now you can believe what you want about a Flat Earth, that's your right.  But not all that you hear or believe is necessarily factually true.  The flat earth THEORY is one of those lying myths of long, long, ago.  I choose to believe the facts that the earth is a globe or a sphere.   

nelg the moon landing was a hoax, the moon was a stage with producers and actors and props the cameras used were real so the film was real. the rover was a fake the rocks were fake the astronauts were akin to "crisis actors" and jsut one big gigantic false flag.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok, so what BE the agenda for NASA, governments, books, scientists, teachers promoting all this "ball Earth crap?"....... :shrug:

i don't think most of the people who work for these organizations are even aware, they just tout what the "programmed history" says and then play off that...even the na$a players i would bet most don't even know...as for the reason why...that is the question... to keep our consciousness imprisoned?? keep us on a lower level of not recognizing our true nature, as divine beings...WHY?? Still seeking that out myself. ok im out for now... peace till next time

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Flat Earth is winning guys...or to say another way...globe earth is losing...or at least to say the sun is NOT 93,000,000 miles away!

Crepuscular sun rays, a test you can do at home :)

he tells you he cgid the beams...but the spots are there regardless, one guy made a good point he could of just through dust in it but whatever, still great vid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nelg the moon landing was a hoax, the moon was a stage with producers and actors and props the cameras used were real so the film was real. the rover was a fake the rocks were fake the astronauts were akin to "crisis actors" and jsut one big gigantic false flag.

Good luck on your trek to the ice walls.  Since everyone else has  been there and seen them, taken pictures, and even tried to climb them, I was sure you would be next.  All the evidence for them is so magnanimous its a wonder that books have not been written about them.  

And by the way, the sun is so close to the earth that it looks like we could get ride of our human waste by loading rockets and firing them toward the center of the sun.  It would be a good way to "fire" some of our pollution as well.  

I'm really surprised that more people have not discovered the nature of a flat world!  After all, the Hubble Telescope must be a real failure to so many.  That thing must be smaller than the one our community has in their observatory!    And think how dumb they think we are by saying that it is orbiting at a low altitude (88-99 miles from earth)!  Orbiting what!?  The earth is flat!  And how ridiculous to say that it is THAT high, while we know that the moon and sun are only 30 to 40 miles away!  Who do they think we are?  Do they think we have mush for brains?  

And since microwave evidence is easy to duplicate, I know that they must have lied about the expansion of the universe.  Well, I guess they lied about that as well!  Where are they getting all this information about other galaxies in the universe.  That's got to be falsified propaganda! We can't believe anything anymore!  Might as well just sit under a rock and do what ever my puppet masters want me to do, and just live at peace in my enclosed flat-world environment and enjoy or endure what they give us.   

• Upvote 3

....so, can I get a good "suntan" any month of the year, lying out on my flattened Earth?

....even in Minnesota?

You can, but you have to lay flat on the ground.  Then every 20 mins. lay flat on the other side.  Its like flipping pancakes on the grill; only reverse.  

All Hail the Outlaws

Speilbergs and Kubrics

2:06

Movie magic changes our reality

Renegades against the thoughts and logic of human kind is needed when that logic and reason are taking humanity down the wrong path.  Destruction can be avoided by a rebellious heart, a heart and mind that follows Christ and goodness.

Rebellion is needed when evil is so profound that even the righteous start calling good evil and evil good.  It is  time to rebel!  

But it is not always so . . . 

Becoming renegades and breaking the rules is not always the "romantic heroism" of fantasy and  movies.  

Breaking the rules of logic in most instances makes the argument of the reasoner appear like animals without a way to answer 2 + 2 = ?  

Rebellion to basic morality is destructive to both character and relationship with others.  

Rebellion and rejection of the commandments and directions of God make themselves the slaves of misery and misdirection.  They stumble along thinking they are doing well, when all along they are tripping over their own poor logic and decisions.

God help us to not rebel against You! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2g-qvloXns

Touch the screen and realize that it is only a movie. 

AND, this presentation was a just a movie!!  So why believe it??   But this "documentary" was filled with "secret codes" and symbols that no one noticed until the conspiracy theorists got a cleaver idea in their heads.  

Oh, reason where are you??  Hiding in the decisions and script of "Dumb and Dumber"?  I'll bet if we just look, we can find it.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Steven Speilberg inserts himself directly into a "terrorist" event and directs the action on the streets of Boston yet makes no mention that he was there.  They are selling this as terrorism and news! That is the problem Nelg.  You believe in the "terror".  It is completely fabricated. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Have you personally met any of the amputees, Roth?  I won't lie to you.....it makes me very uncomfortable to dismiss these events as false.  There are far too many people directly affected as well as unaffected local residents to pull off such productions.  These types of events are too enormous to fake.  We would surely hear about it.....and not through Youtube, or underground sources fleeing from black SUVs.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Have you personally met any of the amputees, Roth?  I won't lie to you.....it makes me very uncomfortable to dismiss these events as false.  There are far too many people directly affected as well as unaffected local residents to pull off such productions.  These types of events are too enormous to fake.  We would surely hear about it.....and not through Youtube, or underground sources fleeing from black SUVs.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

They can hide it because the truth is uncomfortable.   Also having an unlimited supply of money for blackmailing and bribery sure doesn't hurt for pulling off these stunts either.  I'm sure it pays some good money to be in one of these events. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Good luck on your trek to the ice walls.  just because i can't go to the ice wall doesn't mean it doesnt exist Since everyone else has  been there and seen them, taken pictures, and even tried to climb them, I was sure you would be next.  All the evidence for them is so magnanimous its a wonder that books have not been written about them.  There are several captains logs about the ice wall but you refuse to look at it...its in this thread...its cuz you are deadset against the possiblity you have been lied too...

And by the way, the sun is so close to the earth that it looks like we could get ride of our human waste by loading rockets and firing them toward the center of the sun.  It would be a good way to "fire" some of our pollution as well.  if we were more advanced we wouldn't even have pollution...but were operating on this very low ego based existence...

I'm really surprised that more people have not discovered the nature of a flat world!  are you really surprised, with the advent of controlled programming, and mk ultra, and false flags and fear mongering, and controlling power hungry demons who set out to do their job, which is to take over your mind... they are doing a great job when you consider their task, disempowering people, turning them towards outside attachments, materialism gone bananas, enslaving them minds of men is the modus operandi...and frankly if men choose the programming then men will die never escaping the ego BS...repressing their spirit...I refuse to be a part of it...I will always ask questions...there is a difference in the person who BELIEVES in Spirit and another who KNOWS they are Spirit...After all, the Hubble Telescope must be a real failure to so many. A hoax That thing must be smaller than the one our community has in their observatory!    And think how dumb they think we are by saying that it is orbiting at a low altitude (88-99 miles from earth)! Yes they know we are dumb, cuz they understand their position in the game while the sheep do not...remember we are at the bottom propping this crazy structure up, so since the system is still in operation that means people are still asleep and being culled Orbiting what!?  The earth is flat!  And how ridiculous to say that it is THAT high, while we know that the moon and sun are only 30 to 40 miles away!  Who do they think we are?  SLAVES Do they think we have mush for brains?  YES!

And since microwave evidence is easy to duplicate, I know that they must have lied about the expansion of the universe. YES! Well, I guess they lied about that as well!  Where are they getting all this information about other galaxies in the universe. If you leave me to guess the title of that manual it would probably read something like, "How to continue ruling the world of Slaves, Demonology 101" ISBN: 666  That's got to be falsified propaganda! Yes i think evils number one job is to keep you plugged in to watching those young cheerleaders during the games and watch men brutalizing one another, and we have to have that cooking channel so they keep eating their poisoned food and make sure to put meat in every meal, cuz they don't understand adrenaline and hormones and spirit of animals that have been tortured, and by all means make education free so we can allow kids to be exploited by "we the demons" and to continue in the shiite show that still is going on as far as we can see, and make sure to tithe cuz the bosses need to get paid...oh and make sure to put your kids in front of sesame street we have a new "autistic puppet" so they can get used to the idea that that is normal...and by all means keep getting your shots and taking your prescriptions...as they are their to aide in your development toward mindnumbing complacency...women keep objectifying yourself with cosmopolitan views and make sure you get our new aborted fetal cell line used in our new makeup that we call , "smoothe as a baby", oh and lets not forget to sexualize your daughters by turning her into a sex model at 5 so perverts can tune into honey boo boo like that is normal...its disgusting...all of it.  keep hiring mind control slaves that have repressed emotions so that they can do our work of butchering living babies... yes yes yes pit man against man, divide them all and keep em walking funny (i know someone here on DV has that name so i stole it for this purpose) oh by all fn means forget that you have a Spirit that operates from the heart cuz if they remember then we will have to seek and destroy them... We can't believe anything anymore! Your not supposed to go outside you for the answers, its ultimately within. Might as well just sit under a rock and do what ever my puppet masters want me to do, i won't find you under a rock cuz if the puppet masters plan is working then you will be out and about doing the jobs they tell you to do cuz they promise pension and of course our pension is the "safeest" and remember when you work for us "we the demons" we make sure to take care of you and also by all means do continue arguing amongst yourselves, we do delight in your sufferings... "mmm mmm yummy yummy" as they thrum their fingers...and just live at peace in my enclosed flat-world environment and enjoy or endure what they give us.   i see the idea of the flat earth as being a way of at the very least questioning those in power...so i guess in my weird worldview, i see it as a possible way to join people by waking them up to a very REAL controlling force.

peace out, btw nelg nothing but love i understand what its like to hold on to attachments, ive met my spirit in 2013 and it wasn't pretty like some would believe, it was maddening! and im still in the throw woes and blows of purging...and im cool with it now cuz there is another part of me that has somehting to say...and the only name i have for it, is my Spirit...and im doing better because of it...the more i talk about it, the more release i get from years of oppression, suppression and reppresio... like secure1 said "we are all pieces to the puzzle" i don't want to fall in line... i want' my Spirit to accomoplish its task which is far different from the egos goals... 

Edited by Peace