Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

WHERE did the flat earth come from.  IS there a big flat theory?......how were the ice walls formed?

IF we here on "ball" earth USA, travel north during Winter, it gets colder.  AS you go towards your

perimeter ice walls, does it get colder.....is the fishing any better?? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are several theories about the relative size and distance of the Sun and Moon all with their points of evidence and points of contention. Flat-Earthers throughout the ages have used sextants and plane trigonometry attempting to make such calculations, usually concluding the Sun and Moon both to be only about 32 miles in diameter and less than a few thousand miles from Earth. Perhaps the least plausible model, certainly the most exaggerated and imaginative, is the reigning heliocentric theory claiming the Sun to be a whopping 865,374 miles in diameter, 92,955,807 miles from the Earth, and the Moon 2,159 miles in diameter, 238,900 miles from the Earth. Heliocentrists’ astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but they have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various models. For instance, in his time Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles. The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually 12,376,800 miles away. Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!” How scientific!? Benjamin Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million!

185440d1424033149-my-journal-3-crepuscul

“As the sun, according to ‘science’ may be anything from 3 to 104 million miles away, there is plenty of ‘space’ to choose from. It is like the showman and the child. You pay your money - for various astronomical works - and you take your choice as to what distance you wish the sun to be. If you are a modest person, go in for a few millions; but if you wish to be ‘very scientific’ and to be ‘mathematically certain’ of your figures, then I advise you to make your choice somewhere about a hundred millions. You will at least have plenty of ‘space’ to retreat into, should the next calculation be against the figures of your choice. You can always add a few millions to ‘keep up with the times,’ or take off as many as may be required to adjust the distance to the ‘very latest’ accurate column of figures. Talk about ridicule, the whole of modern astronomy is like a farcical comedy - full of surprises. One never knows what monstrous or ludicrous absurdity may come forth next. You must not apply the ordinary rules of common-sense to astronomical guesswork. No, the thing would fall to pieces if you did.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (115)

moon-sun_size.gif

“Regiments of figures are paraded with all the learned jargon for which science is famous, but one might as well look at the changing clouds in the sky and seek for certainty there, as to expect to get it from the propounders of modern astronomy. But is there no means of testing these ever-changing never-stable speculations and bringing them to the scrutiny of the hard logic of fact? Indeed there is. The distance of the sun can be measured with much precision, the same way as a tree or a house, or church steeple is measured, by plane triangulation. It is the principle on which a house is built, a table made or a man-of-war constructed … The sun is always somewhere between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, a distance admitted to be less than 3,000 miles; how then can the sun if it be so many thousand miles in diameter, squeeze itself into a space of about 3,000 miles only? But look at the distance, say the professors! We have already done that and not one of the wise men we have so often challenged, has ever attempted to refute the principle on which we measure the sun’s distance … If the navigator neglects to apply the sun’s semi-diameter to his observation at sea, he is 16 nautical miles out in calculating the position his ship is in. A minute of arc on the sextant represents a nautical mile, and if the semi-diameter be 16 miles, the diameter is of course 32 miles. And as measured by the sextant, the sun’s diameter is 32 minutes of arc, that is 32 nautical miles in diameter. Let him disprove this who can. If ever disproof is attempted, it will be a literary curiosity, well worth framing.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (114-120)

http://ifers.boards.net/thread/540/size-distance-sun-moon

You have got to be kidding about the moon and the sun being the same size, Just think about this for a second, as far as visual perspective , the sun being a very large object compared to the moon but it much farther away to us than the moon, (farther objects appear smaller, just like the other planets and stars)  you can't just look up and say Hey ! they look exactly the same size so they must be.

this is how human knowledge goes backwards

Edited by tonysg
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WHERE did the flat earth come from. The ALL KNOWING ONE! IS there a big flat theory? Yes you are looking at it......how were the ice walls formed? The Supreme One!

IF we here on "ball" earth USA, travel north during Winter, it gets colder.  AS you go towards your

perimeter ice walls, does it get colder.....is the fishing any better??  Im assuming if there is an ice wall then it gets colder... and the fish are probably better only because i believe there would be less pollution due to less boats...but that is me speculating...get a boat chess lets go!

The planet we call earth is a spherical globe among other spherical globes in our planetary system.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+pictures+of+earth+from+space&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij_LeyqqrJAhVGXR4KHdlKCikQ7AkIMg&biw=800&bih=455 

nelg those are comoposites nasa even tells you that... isn't that crazy...they are not real images of the earth! there are vids in this thread that detail that for you. NASA is built around lies.

....kinda suspected that!!

suspected what that the earth is a ball...we all suspect that cuz we were told that...there is a war on for our minds to imprison us...imo

• Upvote 1

You have got to be kidding about the moon and the sun being the same size, no im not kidding Just think about this for a second, as far as visual perspective , the sun being a very large object compared to the moon but it much farther away to us than the moon, (farther objects appear smaller, just like the other planets and stars)  you can't just look up and say Hey ! they look exactly the same size so they must be. the sun is not 93,000,000 miles away! there is no evidence of that at all. just tools that work for tools parroting tool science. the sun can't be that far away...the distance between the tropic of cancer and capricorn is 3000 miles...the sun travels between the concentric rings of capricorn and cancer around polaris between these two spots it never deviates the sun is way closer than we believed...waaaay closer... on this thread or you can go search it, there are people who show you how to triangulate to figure the distance, some good vids on the subject if you need visuals...so if we assume you have to  drop baller earth belief for a second and assume that the sun and the moon are closer than you thought following the same circuit however their alignment to one another does change...when we look up and observe they do appear to be approximately thesame size... also the moon is not reflecting the light of the sun...it is self illuminating. modern science has hijacked our consciousness through propaganda to control us...

this is how human knowledge goes backwards do you really think humanity is in a good spot right now, we have generations of ancestral trauma (cellular memory) coursing through our body, we are lost and divided and sick mentally physically spiritually and emotionally, we are oppressed suppressed and repressed, we are sick and killing each other all in the name of the brand of the country we live in...corporate propaganda...violence gross sex alchohol and legal drugs dealt by legal dealers (pharmaceuticals) to keep us complacent and compliant, we work all day bring it home with us, women are working not taking care of their kids putting it inthe hands of public education (corporate propaganda to continue the sickness) families are divided because on an individual level we have forgotten our true reason for being here our true identities are suppressed through these attachments on the outside that we put hooks into and make a part of our worldview...STRESS PTSD ALL SORTS OF HUMAN PLAGUES DISTORT who we are. And it seems to me its time for an awakening...and so the ALL KNOWING has a plan...so here we have to look at flat earth cuz the more you genuinely ask the more you will see that the earth is not a ball as they say it is...no declination, and the horizone line always follows you

explain to me why the horizon line alwasy no matter how high you go follows your eye level?!!

The sun is always somewhere between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, a distance admitted to be less than 3,000 miles; how then can the sun if it be so many thousand miles in diameter, squeeze itself into a space of about 3,000 miles only? But look at the distance, say the professors! 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210192-is-the-earth-flat/page-20#ixzz3sVVJjnuA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Peace I applaud your efforts ! I love science but when it defies common sense that's where I get off. Could you please explain to me how when I get on a jet in Houston and I'm headed for a destination in the Caribbean, and after take off and we are high in the sky, and the captain says " ok passengers you may remove your seat belts " and I remove my seat belt and I walk towards the restroom , without any force hindering me, and we are moving 200 +miles an hour.......why is gravity the same up there in the air as it is on earth ? Now I believe that I know the answer to this and I realize that I could have posed this question in another way. But I wanted to layout a simple scenario just to show you that the earth could be spinning a 1000 mph because the effects are the same as in the air, we are still bound by gravity once we reach a constant velocity.

• Upvote 1

Peace I applaud your efforts ! I love science but when it defies common sense that's where I get off. Could you please explain to me how when I get on a jet in Houston and I'm headed for a destination in the Caribbean, and after take off and we are high in the sky, and the captain says " ok passengers you may remove your seat belts " and I remove my seat belt and I walk towards the restroom , without any force hindering me, and we are moving 200 +miles an hour.......why is gravity the same up there in the air as it is on earth ? Now I believe that I know the answer to this and I realize that I could have posed this question in another way. But I wanted to layout a simple scenario just to show you that the earth could be spinning a 1000 mph because the effects are the same as in the air, we are still bound by gravity once we reach a constant velocity.

i have actually seen the answer to this on ifers ill see if i can find it

• Upvote 1

She said early on that the flat earth is being pushed upward at break neck speed.  So the sky is never falling....it's being chased and therefore has infinite height......or does it?  Who knows, maybe one day....SPLAT!!!......ceiling.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

No not at all being pushed up. that is the FES FLAT earth society bullcrap they spew that is the controlled opposition

the fes proclaims the flat earth is moving upward and they have only a weird formula no evidence its all shillery

• Upvote 1

Can you imagine the amount of floating trash that must me lapping against the ice walls?  There must be billions of tons of it by now.   :( 

GO RV, then BV

no itll keep moving till it finds still water also on the flat earth map weather and currents make better sense cuz you can see the water moving as a whirl around the circumference from inner to outer also the weather maps make more sense and are predictable. just my thought...there is a video showing that on here.

• Upvote 1

no itll keep moving till it finds still water also on the flat earth map weather and currents make better sense cuz you can see the water moving as a whirl around the circumference from inner to outer also the weather maps make more sense and are predictable. just my thought...there is a video showing that on here.

".....water moving as a whirl around the circumference from inner to outer...." otherwise known as centrifugal force....thus the water levels further away from center will be much higher with tremendous force.....those precious ice walls stand no chance.  And if by some chance the temperature is so cold that said water freezes and only enlarges and strengthens the walls.....eventually the oceans will dry up.  Common sense, really.....no formula necessary.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

".....water moving as a whirl around the circumference from inner to outer...." otherwise known as centrifugal force....thus the water levels further away from center will be much higher with tremendous force.....those precious ice walls stand no chance.  And if by some chance the temperature is so cold that said water freezes and only enlarges and strengthens the walls.....eventually the oceans will dry up.  Common sense, really.....no formula necessary.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

yea centrifugal depending where the moon is on its path that is what is creating the currents, it effects salt water the landmasses get in the way so there are centrifugal forces going on that get trapped within the masses, if youwatch that vid it makes sense. the garbage patch is in the Pacific

• Upvote 1

the salt water reacts to the moons magnetic forces the moon is negative compared to the sun which is positive...im in line with that guy who says the moon is magnetic in nature and the sun is electrical, the work together in creating the forces around us and based on their alignments they are greater or lesser forces...something like that ... that video is in here too, which is my favorite video when talking about the forces of the moon

Does flat earth sit motionless?  Does any land mass reach all the way to the ice walls?

GO RV, then BV

the flat earth is fixed the forces within are not. the stars and sun and moon are inside the firmament/dome

here is one of the vids its 2 minutes

• Upvote 1

youtube has many purposes......deceiving people shouldn't be one of them.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

the deception is deep and controlled by those who wish to enslave you.... for the truth seekers we just ask a lot more questions about the reality we live... and so we find things that align with what actually makes sense...the vacuum of space does not make sense, the theory of gravity does not make sense, the distance of the sun does not make sense, the earth spinning does not make sense, so many questions and when you look at the actual theories that gave us ball earth they are flat out hilarious, just read the theories of the ball earth which starts as a lie built upon by more lies... gotta ask harder questions...

the azimuth map makes the most sense and that the earth is not spinning (geocentric) makes more sense and actually has observable experiments unlike the heliocentric model

na$a sending aluminum foil through the thermosphere is hilarious... its questions like that...that make you pause and consider...

• Upvote 1

Is 40:22  It is He that sitteth upon the "circle of the earth"...

A circle can still be round and flat at the same time... Draw a circle on the sidewalk and what do you have? A circle that is flat but still a circle... Most are confusing "Sphere Shaped" with a "Circle" two different objects.

• Upvote 1

what the frick i have been banned from ifers  just for registering?! boooooooooooo if any ifers member happens across this thread just know im highly disappointed in you guys for banning me. i guess im a shill!!!!!!!!!! even though i have never been a member and never made statements on their board. 

lol now that i think about it i set my user name as "lethegoodtimesroll" dang it!! thats probably what did it...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its because i just heard that song :huh:

im a spaz  :bravo:

i was not thinking clearly on that one...

im guessing it was the use of the word "roll" hehe

• Upvote 1