Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

You can, but you have to lay flat on the ground.  Then every 20 mins. lay flat on the other side.  Its like flipping pancakes on the grill; only reverse.  

Renegades against the thoughts and logic of human kind is needed when that logic and reason are taking humanity down the wrong path. woot woot, we agree! Destruction can be avoided by a rebellious heart, a heart and mind that follows Christ and goodness. by a heart that marries spirit with mind. the power is within.

Rebellion is needed when evil is so profound that even the righteous start calling good evil and evil good. Hott dang it, yes yes  It is  time to rebel!  about damn time!

But it is not always so . . . no rebellion is ALWAYS needed when the righteous start calling good evil

Becoming renegades and breaking the rules is not always the "romantic heroism" of fantasy and  movies.  i think in the movies they die as martyrs, ive had a nightmare where i was being tortured with long spikes being pummelled through the bottom of my feet into my legs, it was so real i heard high pitched ringing as my nerves were severed, and then i died, and when i woke up my body was fetaled and stuck with clenched jaw and fists and toes, an hour later my molar cracked! so yes rebelling has its costs! that happened in 2013 as well, what a mad year for me! but i found Spirit in the same year so i suppose it was necessary to awaken from such repressions since i wasn't facing myself/demons... they are lessons for those of us who are stubbornly resistant...my take

Breaking the rules of logic in most instances makes the argument of the reasoner appear like animals without a way to answer 2 + 2 = ?  when logic is set in place by tyrants then it must be rebelled as a matter of spirits duty

Rebellion to basic morality is destructive to both character and relationship with others.  how is the idea of a flat earth destructive of morality and frankly as far as relationships if they are FALSE then they must be broken

Rebellion and rejection of the commandments and directions of God make themselves the slaves of misery and misdirection. yes as we pray for our troops to return safely from their indirect/direct tool modes to bomb entire cities while a mother lay dead with her baby still suckling her breast...yea gods plan my yass! They stumble along thinking they are doing well, when all along they are tripping over their own poor logic and decisions. AGREED 

God help us to not rebel against You! dont let the ego rebel against spirit, otherwise your life will be a torturous one...take it from me

btw i have died twice in my dreams and both times i thought i was really having the experience...so i don't know why i was their and experienced that stuff but im convinced its messages from a tortured oppressed and suppressed and repressed soul for sure...i just want to completely awaken to spirits task while in this body, cuz there is definitely a reason we are here. So if there is one thing i pray for for all people is that they meet themselves and deal with the possibility that repressions are hidden deep and to seek them out and nullify it already, people must face their demons, so to move on with spirit tasks. by the way im in no shape to say i have shed this ego, im a continuiing work in progress...but at least i let it have its voice now. so good times ahead 

Have you personally met any of the amputees, Roth?  I won't lie to you.....it makes me very uncomfortable to dismiss these events as false.  There are far too many people directly affected as well as unaffected local residents to pull off such productions.  These types of events are too enormous to fake.  We would surely hear about it.....and not through Youtube, or underground sources fleeing from black SUVs.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

its called crisis actors...they get paid, if you have nazis who have been planted for years and faithfull programmes carrying out the bidding then why is not possible? by now most of us here on DV understand propaganda, right? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

its called crisis actors...they get paid, if you have nazis who have been planted for years and faithfull programmes carrying out the bidding then why is not possible? by now most of us here on DV understand propaganda, right? 

I understand propaganda perfectly, for example.....the thousands of security aircraft and closely spaced warships, manned by orphans, patrolling the perimeter of flat earth 24/7, preventing truth seekers from seeing and possibly exploring the ice walls.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

I understand propaganda perfectly, for example.....the thousands of security aircraft and closely spaced warships, manned by orphans, patrolling the perimeter of flat earth 24/7, preventing truth seekers from seeing and possibly exploring the ice walls.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV 

ok i see your point...but thats just it, we can't trust anything which is why thankfully we are equipped with senses. starting with our eyeballs  :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Enjoy the world that you have created. It is very confining, closed, and limited.  

I'm claustrophobic and could not live in such a small, small, space. It is YOUR world and I want no part of it.  I'll take the glorious  world created by Jehovah.  It is He who has made the our universe, all the galaxies in space.  In fact it is Jehovah who has created both time and space with all the material world in that space/time arena.  I'll take my world created by Him and not the puny confines of the flat earth advocates.  
I'll take my world given by Him for mankind to search and know and learn.  I'll take the world He made and not the fantasy of human minds . . . the flat earth and it's limited space and it's closed system.   

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

....okay, Peace....now you REALLY have gone too far!....being critical of watching the cute cheerleaders!.......... :eyebrows:

lol i get into a lot of arguments with my friend who happens to be a buckeyes freakin fanatic (btw its all i know when it comes to college football cuz he is so incessant..."O" "H" ...I didn't know i was suppossed to follow "I" "O" he rattlles my ear off on why i need to understand that ohio loves their buckeyes) he's from centerville and i swear i have never met anyone so dang adamant about watching every dang buckey game... never met someone so fanatical ...so whenever im with him i have to mock him and so i bring up the cheerleaders being exploited EVERYTIME, and the Players being Expolited...EVERYTIME...youd think he get tired of it...but no, i guess its cuz he's louder than me! lol

• Upvote 2

Enjoy the world that you have created. It is very confining, closed, and limited.  Really "limited" lol how in the heck do you c ome up with that? oh cuz if the world is flat and inside a dome than we couldn't travel to off worlds...newsflash...we can't travel to other planets right now! so what does is matter.

I'm claustrophobic and could not live in such a small, small, space. It is YOUR world and I want no part of it. my world is huge nelg  I'll take the glorious  world created by Jehovah. me too were on it and in it right now, no escape, not even on a rocket It is He who has made the our universe, all the galaxies in space.  In fact it is Jehovah who has created both time and space with all the material world in that space/time arena.  I'll take my world created by Him and not the puny confines of the flat earth advocates.  

I'll take my world given by Him for mankind to search and know and learn. fine and ill keep asking questions and taking from the book as well  I'll take the world He made and not the fantasy of human minds . . . the flat earth and it's limited space and it's closed system.   you and i have always been glued to planet earth, thats all we or anyone knows, so yea i suppose we should take it for what it is... there are valid questions that don't have proper answers or observations...just saying...

...and, WHICH came first: The "flat" Earth land/sea mass...or, the "ice walls?".......maybe at the same time :confused2:

Love to see a flat Earth book on it's geology..............?......and, no fair borrowing from our global Earth's geological history!

im with you... im sure there will be more to come ;)

Go Buckeyes im only doing that cuz i know your a fan, and i want your weekend to go well. ;) don't need buckeyes fans crying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why can we see stars through the moon? Or on the surface of the moon? Either way something is amiss.

"Firstly, it is impossible for a convex object to uniformly reflect light equally outwards in all directions as the Moon does. Only a flat or concave surface can do so. Reflectors must be flat or concave for light rays to have any angle of incidence; If the surface is convex then every ray of light points in a direct line with the radius perpendicular to the surface resulting in no reflection."

mmm mmm mmm

http://aplanetruth.info/2015/10/15/stars-through-a-translucent-moon-you-can-do-yourself/

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BUT....

ALL scientists know that green cheese (main component of said moon) does reflect 

light in many directions. .............................................        :cheesehead:                                                    

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BUT....

ALL scientists know that green cheese (main component of said moon) does reflect 

light in many directions. .............................................        :cheesehead:                                                    

psuedo scientists!! how aboutt he accounts of the stars...that is crazy cool :rodeo2:  :trash:  :macarena:  :bs: and a roach  :bugs: im excited that there is so many questions...yummy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Enjoy the world that you have created. It is very confining, closed, and limited.  

I'm claustrophobic and could not live in such a small, small, space. It is YOUR world and I want no part of it.  I'll take the glorious  world created by Jehovah.  It is He who has made the our universe, all the galaxies in space.  In fact it is Jehovah who has created both time and space with all the material world in that space/time arena.  I'll take my world created by Him and not the puny confines of the flat earth advocates.  

I'll take my world given by Him for mankind to search and know and learn.  I'll take the world He made and not the fantasy of human minds . . . the flat earth and it's limited space and it's closed system.   

Seriously PREACHER, you remind me of those fine fellows that used to hunt down 

innocent women and burn them at the stake for being witches. You and every single, self professed,

"Christian", that has repeatedly come to this thread with NO EVIDENCE  but that which, "you know",

to be true. Yours, and everyone else's, attitude here is so, "Limited", "Confining", and "Closed" that 

you can not even consider the truth found in the word of God, or the remote possibility that you have been 

lied to you entire life. I challenge you, "AND EVERY OTHER ,"CHRISTIAN PILOT" , that so,"UNCHRISTLIKE" 

​has belittled and attacked here to fly a plane from Punta Arenas Chile directly south plotting  a  course 

directly over the south pole then continue to fly toward the North Pole. Traveling from north to south 

and then south to north completely around the,"GLOBE".  

That is all that I'm going to say on the subject of what this, EARTH, were living on looks like. 

I've much more to say concerning the behavior and nearly violent attitudes of those of you who call me,

"Brother". If indeed I'm a Brother in the Lord then stop attacking that which you so vehemently disagree with 

and bring it to God in prayer. Or do you,"KNOW", so much that you don't need to know more? I don't know 

about you and all the other highly educated, Preachers of the Word, but I pray that I never know so much 

that I don't want to learn more. But if you would, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven...... " then we would 

not be the Church of Laodicea, and the Holy Father would not have sent, 

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

And you know full well why God sent this upon man, 

; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved

​And as Eagle Eye has taught me, that lie is the same lie that Satan told Eve in the Garden.

"HATH GOD SAID"? 

So, Hath God said, " Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool:

Again, Hath God said, " For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them."

I could go on and on with this but alas I fear that in doing so I might find myself to be,

found even to fight against God   in that it is God who sent the, "Strong Delusion", in the first place. 

So I ask you, and all those who have called me," Brother", to seek the wisdom of God in everything. 

I shall once again slink back into the silence as I leave you with this one thought,

If the earth is Flat, then why would Satan want humanity to believe that it is not? 

And isn't it the same scientist that tell us, Global warming is real, that tell us about the earth?

Isn't it the same scientist that tell us it's just a bunch of cells and not a baby? 

But in the subject of the world, they're not lying, RIGHT? 

Nothing here is what it seems.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

STARS: Most do not still exist. Burned out.....

You are merely seeing only their residual light transmitted from billions of light** years away.

So, what is that ''dome'' made of, anyway??  Are you sure it won't trap methane/CO2 emissions?

**1 light year = about 6 trillion miles

Seriously PREACHER, you remind me of those fine fellows that used to hunt down 

innocent women and burn them at the stake for being witches. You and every single, self professed,

"Christian", that has repeatedly come to this thread with NO EVIDENCE  but that which, "you know",

to be true. Yours, and everyone else's, attitude here is so, "Limited", "Confining", and "Closed" that 

you can not even consider the truth found in the word of God, or the remote possibility that you have been 

lied to you entire life. I challenge you, "AND EVERY OTHER ,"CHRISTIAN PILOT" , that so,"UNCHRISTLIKE" 

​has belittled and attacked here to fly a plane from Punta Arenas Chile directly south plotting  a  course 

directly over the south pole then continue to fly toward the North Pole. Traveling from north to south 

and then south to north completely around the,"GLOBE".  

That is all that I'm going to say on the subject of what this, EARTH, were living on looks like. 

I've much more to say concerning the behavior and nearly violent attitudes of those of you who call me,

"Brother". If indeed I'm a Brother in the Lord then stop attacking that which you so vehemently disagree with 

and bring it to God in prayer. Or do you,"KNOW", so much that you don't need to know more? I don't know 

about you and all the other highly educated, Preachers of the Word, but I pray that I never know so much 

that I don't want to learn more. But if you would, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven...... " then we would 

not be the Church of Laodicea, and the Holy Father would not have sent, 

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

And you know full well why God sent this upon man, 

; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved

​And as Eagle Eye has taught me, that lie is the same lie that Satan told Eve in the Garden.

"HATH GOD SAID"? 

So, Hath God said, " Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool:

Again, Hath God said, " For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them."

I could go on and on with this but alas I fear that in doing so I might find myself to be,

found even to fight against God   in that it is God who sent the, "Strong Delusion", in the first place. 

So I ask you, and all those who have called me," Brother", to seek the wisdom of God in everything. 

I shall once again slink back into the silence as I leave you with this one thought,

If the earth is Flat, then why would Satan want humanity to believe that it is not? 

And isn't it the same scientist that tell us, Global warming is real, that tell us about the earth?

Isn't it the same scientist that tell us it's just a bunch of cells and not a baby? 

But in the subject of the world, they're not lying, RIGHT? 

Nothing here is what it seems.  

that was powerful ladygrace, thanks for considering that it has fallen in to our lap for a reason...

ran chills down my neck i think i stopped breathing too , i picture you with a gavel. much love ladygrace...  a warrior spirit, and a seeker of truth. whew ok i just exhaled :) and in and out 
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

STARS: Most do not still exist. Burned out.....

You are merely seeing only their residual light transmitted from billions of light** years away.

So, what is that ''dome'' made of, anyway??  Are you sure it won't trap methane/CO2 emissions?

**1 light year = about 6 trillion miles

yes indeed if we believe that they burned out...but i wonder how do they know they burned out, and specifically i wonder how they get their math to find the distance to the stars...the dome is made of.... great question, i suppose as time unravels and we keep seeking somehting will show itself...

that is so crazy...we can't even wrap our minds around one light year, how do these crazies come up with this...its kinda just reallly mindboggling. :reading-newspaper: more to come.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is your problem LGD?  Are you upset because I take a different position by saying that the earth is a globe?  I don't understand this attack.  I read your tirade but still do not understand why the bitterness.  Surely you do not think that I would accept a "flat earth" system?   My "tongue in cheek" statements in #429 were meant to needle, but in a fun way.  

The lie that satan wants us to believe is that Jesus is not God, that we can saved ourselves, and that morality is a human construct and not from God.  And a hundred other things of that line or reasoning.  

But all my statement have been to glorify God even when I challenge the doctrines and false teaching of men.  I do so on these threads because there are multitude of false teaching and doctrines that can, if believed, destroy the individual and others.  I think one of the destructive doctrines of our time is the believe that "everyone can believe what they want believe as truth even though it is in conflict with what someone else believes to be true." That is a damnable belief.  For any PREACHER to allow something like that to go unchallenged lacks courage or understanding, or both.  

Like I ask earlier, what's the problem?  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

What is your problem LGD?  Are you upset because I take a different position by saying that the earth is a globe?  I don't understand this attack.  I read your tirade but still do not understand why the bitterness.  Surely you do not think that I would accept a "flat earth" system?   My "tongue in cheek" statements in #429 were meant to needle, but in a fun way.  

The lie that satan wants us to believe is that Jesus is not God, that we can saved ourselves, and that morality is a human construct and not from God.  And a hundred other things of that line or reasoning.  

But all my statement have been to glorify God even when I challenge the doctrines and false teaching of men.  I do so on these threads because there are multitude of false teaching and doctrines that can, if believed, destroy the individual and others.  I think one of the destructive doctrines of our time is the believe that "everyone can believe what they want believe as truth even though it is in conflict with what someone else believes to be true." That is a damnable belief.  For any PREACHER to allow something like that to go unchallenged lacks courage or understanding, or both.  

Please, believe what you want and don't expect me to argue with anything of your beliefs. 

However, I take great offence at what you call humor in the name of my God. Shall I go through

457 post and bring forth the irascible comments that you and others say are,"meant to needle". 

And tell me what is the root Hebrew word for Firmament? 

This is not,"needling", it's insulting. Insulting to me and insulting to God. But you are correct on one 

point. A man of God should challenge someone that wont even bring a subject before the Lord, Whist 

they belittle others for there beliefs. 

And the Greek word for,"A", lie found in 2nd Thessalonians 2:11 is the exact same word used in 

Genesis 3:1.  The original lie is simply to question that which God said. But alas you wont even consider 

the evidence before you, but rather would make myopic comments founded in, "your beliefs". 

Which, again, you clearly wont even bring to God. And that sounds a whole lot like the logic that was

used during the Salem Witch Trials. As I have stated, I pray that I am NEVER so knowing that I don't 

even want to know more. I pray that I NEVER have so many degrees from so grandiose schools of 

learning that I don't need to learn. For if I allow myself to rise to such a level, then I shall be found

to be guilty of the very first sin, Pride. Let it not be found in me.  

I mean you no disrespect, though I suspect you wont, "believe", it. Indeed I have been wanting to 

respond LOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG before this but was, "let hitherto".  I only intend to show 

someone who calls me Brother the error of his way. At this point in your, belief system, it really 

matters little if the earth is flat or a ball floating aimlessly around in some vast nothingness. What 

matters is the taste left in the spiritual mouths of those that read our words. 

Have you not considered one time how that Peace has refused to revile against anyone here?

Her responses have been completely respectful in the vain of presentation of evidence. And while some 

of that evidence may be, "questionable", the word of God is not. 

In closing I would like to leave you with this, If I had such a problem with what Peace was presenting 

then I simply would not respond. As she did not present her views from a Christian standpoint. 

​Indeed I thought the title of this thread itself was absolutely ridiculous, and didn't begin to read 

until it was six pages long. But unlike most who have posted I did watch most of the vids.

I did bring it to the Lord and I did receive an answer from God. And that,"My Brother", has 

opened up an entire realm of revelation from the Holy Spirit. Which is why I wrote my,

"Casting Pearls or  Casting Crowns", post.   

With that I bid you ado and farewell.   :tiphat:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Right now im stuck on the moon and so i searched "bible verses moon":

Moon

Most Relevant Verses

Psalm 8:3

When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;

Psalm 74:16

Yours is the day, Yours also is the night; You have prepared the light and the sun.

Genesis 37:9

Now he had still another dream, and related it to his brothers, and said, "Lo, I have had still another dream; and behold, the sun and the moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me."

Psalm 148:3

Praise Him, sun and moon; Praise Him, all stars of light!

Theasaurus: Moon
Topics on Moon
Affecting Sun Moon And Stars Matthew 24:29

"But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. my thought here is that the moon is its own source of light?

Controlling Sun Moon And Stars Job 38:31

"Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion?

Darkening Sun Moon And Stars Isaiah 13:10

For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light.

New Moon Festival Numbers 28:11

'Then at the beginning of each of your months you shall present a burnt offering to the LORD: two bulls and one ram, seven male lambs one year old without defect;

Red Moons Acts 2:20

'THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME.

More Verses on Moon
1 Corinthians 15:41

There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory.

Genesis 1:16-18

God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night;(looks like its own light source? He made the stars also. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good.

Jeremiah 31:35

Thus says the LORD, Who gives the sun for light by day And the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar; The LORD of hosts is His name:

Psalm 104:19

He made the moon for the seasons; The sun knows the place of its setting.

Genesis 1:14

Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;

Numbers 28:14

'Their drink offerings shall be half a hin of wine for a bull and a third of a hin for the ram and a fourth of a hin for a lamb; this is the burnt offering of each month throughout the months of the year.

1 Chronicles 23:31

and to offer all burnt offerings to the LORD, on the sabbaths, the new moons and the fixed festivals in the number set by the ordinance concerning them, continually before the LORD.

Isaiah 66:23

"And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from sabbath to sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down before Me," says the LORD.

Psalm 89:37

"It shall be established forever like the moon, And the witness in the sky is faithful." Selah.

Psalm 72:5

Let them fear You while the sun endures, And as long as the moon, throughout all generations.

Isaiah 60:19-20

"No longer will you have the sun for light by day, Nor for brightness will the moon give you light; But you will have the LORD for an everlasting light, And your God for your glory. "Your sun will no longer set, Nor will your moon wane; For you will have the LORD for an everlasting light, And the days of your mourning will be over.

Revelation 21:23

And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Deuteronomy 4:19

"And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

Deuteronomy 17:3

and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded,

2 Kings 23:5

He did away with the idolatrous priests whom the kings of Judah had appointed to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah and in the surrounding area of Jerusalem, also those who burned incense to Baal, to the sun and to the moon and to the constellations and to all the host of heaven.

Job 31:26

If I have looked at the sun when it shone Or the moon going in splendor,

Jeremiah 8:2

"They will spread them out to the sun, the moon and to all the host of heaven, which they have loved and which they have served, and which they have gone after and which they have sought, and which they have worshiped They will not be gathered or buried; they will be as dung on the face of the ground.

Isaiah 13:10

For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light.

Isaiah 30:26

The light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven days, on the day the LORD binds up the fracture of His people and heals the bruise He has inflicted.

Joel 2:10

Before them the earth quakes, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness.

Acts 2:20

'THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME.

Matthew 24:29

"But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Mark 13:24-25

"But in those days, after that tribulation, THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken.

Revelation 6:12

I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;

Revelation 12:1

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;

Joshua 10:12-13

Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the sons of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, "O sun, stand still at Gibeon, And O moon in the valley of Aijalon." So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, Until the nation avenged themselves of their enemies Is it not written in the book of Jashar? And the sun stopped in the middle of the sky and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.

Ezekiel 32:7

"And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud And the moon will not give its light.

Psalm 121:6

The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night.

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1

What is your problem LGD?  Are you upset because I take a different position by saying that the earth is a globe?  I don't understand this attack.  I read your tirade but still do not understand why the bitterness.  Surely you do not think that I would accept a "flat earth" system?  My "tongue in cheek" statements in #429 were meant to needle, but in a fun way.  

The lie that satan wants us to believe is that Jesus is not God, how does questioning globe earth take away from believing Jesus is not God? that we can saved ourselves, and that morality is a human construct and not from God.  And a hundred other things of that line or reasoning.  

But all my statement have been to glorify God even when I challenge the doctrines and false teaching of men.  I do so on these threads because there are multitude of false teaching and doctrines that can, if believed, destroy the individual and others.  I think one of the destructive doctrines of our time is the believe that "everyone can believe what they want believe as truth even though it is in conflict with what someone else believes to be true." That is a damnable belief.  For any PREACHER to allow something like that to go unchallenged lacks courage or understanding, or both.  i agree with challenging, but you won't even look at the verses which imply a firmament around the circle of the earth that sits on four pillars and a mountain in which they could see the land spread out before them...

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...”

These here are verses describing a non spinning earth!

And these verses talk about the ends of earth that would suggest it is a plane:

Isaiah 11:12  

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1 

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13 

13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV) 

Jeremiah 16:19 

19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV) 

Daniel 4:11 

11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV) 

Matthew 4:8 

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV) 

There are more Nelg but your going into it with globe earth goggles on...sooooooooooooooooooooooo why not look at that? This is in the bible...your source?!

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 2

Ok. In searching out more info on the moon i decided to see what Enoch had to say: He says the message was written down and given to him by the Angel Uriel. Now i know this is on the "banned books" list...but i don't see how Enoch was banned...because to me he goes into great detail about the Sun and Moon...Here is a passage on the Moon!

Here is Enochs take on the Moon!

1 Enoch 73: 1. And after this law I saw another law dealing with the smaller luminary, which is named the Moon. 2. And her circumference is like the circumference of the heaven, and her chariot in which she rides is driven by the wind, and light is given to her in (definite) measure. 3. And her rising and setting change every month: and her days are like the days of the sun, and when her light is uniform (i.e. full) it amounts to the seventh part of the light of the sun. 4. And thus she rises. And her first phase in the east comes forth on the thirtieth morning: and on that day she becomes visible, and constitutes for you the first phase of the moon on the thirtieth day together with the sun in the portal where the sun rises. 5. And the one half of her goes forth by a seventh part, and her whole circumference is empty, without light, with the exception of one-seventh part of it, (and) the fourteenth part of her light. 6. And when she receives one-seventh part of the half of her light, her light amounts to one-seventh part and the half thereof. 7. And she sets with the sun, and when the sun rises the moon rises with him and receives the half of one part of light, and in that night in the beginning of her morning [in the commencement of the lunar day] the moon sets with the sun, and is invisible that night with the fourteen parts and the half of one of them. 8. And she rises on that day with exactly a seventh part, and comes forth and recedes from the rising of the sun, and in her remaining days she becomes bright in the (remaining) thirteen parts.

Enoch goes into a great amount of detail in chapters 72 - 82 concerning the heavenly luminaries. I just posted the beginning chapters above. You can read the rest for yourself, beginning in chapter 74, here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe077.htm. In chapter 78, we read a bit more about the names, size, and movements of the sun and moon...

1 Enoch 78:1. And the names of the sun are the following: the first Orjârês, and the second Tômâs. 2. And the moon has four names: the first name is Asônjâ, the second Eblâ, the third Benâsê, and the fourth Erâe. 3. These are the two great luminaries: their circumference is like the circumference of the heaven, and the size of the circumference of both is alike. 4. In the circumference of the sun there are seven portions of light which are added to it more than to the moon, and in definite measures it is s transferred till the seventh portion of the sun is exhausted. 5. And they set and enter the portals of the west, and make their revolution by the north, and come forth through the eastern portals on the face of the heaven. 6. And when the moon rises one-fourteenth part appears in the heaven: the light becomes full in her: on the fourteenth day she accomplishes her light. 7. And fifteen parts of light are transferred to her till the fifteenth day (when) her light is accomplished, according to the sign of the year, and she becomes fifteen parts, and the moon grows by (the addition of) fourteenth parts. 8. And in her waning (the moon) decreases on the first day to fourteen parts of her light, on the second to thirteen parts of light, on the third to twelve, on the fourth to eleven, on the fifth to ten, on the sixth to nine, on the seventh to eight, on the eighth to seven, on the ninth to six, on the tenth to five, on the eleventh to four, on the twelfth to three, on the thirteenth to two, on the fourteenth to the half of a seventh, and all her remaining light disappears wholly on the fifteenth. 9. And in certain months the month has twenty-nine days and once twenty-eight. 10. And Uriel showed me another law: when light is transferred to the moon, and on which side it is transferred to her by the sun. 11. During all the period during which the moon is growing in her light, she is transferring it to herself when opposite to the sun during fourteen days [her light is accomplished in the heaven], and when she is illumined throughout, her light is accomplished full in the heaven. 12. And on the first day she is called the new moon, for on that day the light rises upon her. 13. She becomes full moon exactly on the day when the sun sets in the west, and from the east she rises at night, and the moon shines the whole night through till the sun rises over against her and the moon is seen over against the sun. 14. On the side whence the light of the moon comes forth, there again she wanes till all the light vanishes and all the days of the month are at an end, and her circumference is empty, void of light. 15. And three months she makes of thirty days, and at her time she makes three months of twenty-nine days each, in which she accomplishes her waning in the first period of time, and in the first portal for one hundred and seventy-seven days. 16. And in the time of her going out she appears for three months (of) thirty days each, and for three months she appears (of) twenty-nine each. 17. At night she appears like a man for twenty days each time, and by day she appears like the heaven, and there is nothing else in her save her light. 

http://www.testingtheglobe.com/enoch.html

Its pretty impressive how Enoch goes into DETAIL of the sun and moon and stars,,,really extensive details...if the popes banned these i can see why, cuz it def goes against the globe model. And if i had an agenda to globe earth, this book would be banned...

READ BANNED BOOKS. Notice how he mention the light of the moon being 1/7 of the sun...someone else says that and its found in:

Isaiah 30:26

The light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven days, on the day the LORD binds up the fracture of His people and heals the bruise He has inflicted

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6. And when the moon rises one-fourteenth part appears in the heaven: the light becomes full in her: on the fourteenth day she accomplishes her light. 7. And fifteen parts of light are transferred to her till the fifteenth day (when) her light is accomplished, according to the sign of the year, and she becomes fifteen parts, and the moon grows by (the addition of) fourteenth parts. 8. And in her waning (the moon) decreases on the first day to fourteen parts of her light, on the second to thirteen parts of light, on the third to twelve, on the fourth to eleven, on the fifth to ten, on the sixth to nine, on the seventh to eight, on the eighth to seven, on the ninth to six, on the tenth to five, on the eleventh to four, on the twelfth to three, on the thirteenth to two, on the fourteenth to the half of a seventh, and all her remaining light disappears wholly on the fifteenth. 9. And in certain months the month has twenty-nine days and once twenty-eight. 10. And Uriel showed me another law: when light is transferred to the moon, and on which side it is transferred to her by the sun. 11. During all the period during which the moon is growing in her light, she is transferring it to herself when opposite to the sun during fourteen days [her light is accomplished in the heaven], and when she is illumined throughout, her light is accomplished full in the heaven. so for 15 days she takes in light and for 14 days she expels light...??! 

good times

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210192-is-the-earth-flat/page-24#ixzz3tYy56Wuv

• Upvote 2

how does questioning globe earth take away from believing Jesus is not God

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210192-is-the-earth-flat/page-24#ixzz3tYyoc5y2

It doesn't  in any way. 

​Conversely, believing that the earth is a ball floating aimlessly around in a vast emptiness DOES 

damage ones ability to understand that their actually sitting on a footstool that looks like a, "Sea of Glass",

before the very Throne of God. 

It's a unique situation of paramnesia that causes one to falsely reason that by being on a," Footstool", 

God is somehow more diminished that if we were just floating aimlessly about in the un-measurable  

nothingness of Space. When in reality by acknowledging that were on Gods footstool we would realize 

certain indisputable facts. 

1) God is right there looking at us

2) We need only to look to the eastern sky to see Him. 

3) Satan loves to mock God, that is why his, Satanic Church Islam, bows 3 times a day, "TO THE EASTERN SKY"

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, One would have to realize that the Gospel of Thomas{another banned book by the Catholic 

Church} was 100% correct 

4)  We're sitting in the very Throne Room of God. 

"The Kingdom of Heaven is within you, and all around you. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. 

Pick up a stone and I am there". 

Think of how different people would act if they truly believed they were actually sitting before the very 

Throne of God. 

The, "Delusional", will say that this reduces the Glory and mightiness of God. But it only puts us right 

where God wanted us all along, " AT THE CENTER OF HIS ATTENTION".

Some will say that it is small, but in reality when one considers the vastness of this earth and then

realizes that it's just a footstool in Heaven ......................................

I challenge everyone to grasp the EXTREME VASTNESS of Heaven. 

Does this diminish the Grandiose Awesomeness of God, HARDLY. It escalates God to a level that I 

never thought, whilst at the same time placing God where I can see his Glory everyday without

much effort.

And that is why Satan hath said, "HATH GOD SAID".

By questioning this one thing, God is so much farther away. And that reduces OUR ability to see him

for the AWESOME , LOVING FATHER THAT HE IS.

Peace, your simple question has opened my heart and eyes to the wondrous and complete awesomeness 

of God. I don't know if the Holy Spirit lives within you but I most certainly pray he does. I know from

witnessing my own evolution through this reality that there are others here who feel the same but are

resistant to reveal what they feel. As we near the return of our Beloved Brother Jesus Christ I am so

thankful that God used you to answer so many of my deepest questions.

May our Beloved Savior bless you daily    :angel:   :tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1