Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of the Central Bank: 2016 will see a new Asaddarviat of paper currency to the Iraqi banknotes series

Governor of the Central Bank: 2016 will see a new Asaddarviat of paper currency to the Iraqi banknotes series

2015/05/31

%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9

Said Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Ali Mohsen Keywords agency, that early 2016 will see the issuance of new categories of paper currency is the dinar and 50 000 100 000 dinars, the Iraqi currency notes series.

Keywords and said, "The work at the present time is to take the necessary measures to directly measures Add new categories 50 000 dinars and 100 000 dinars to smooth the Iraqi currency notes, adding, that the issuance of these two categories does not affect the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar."

He added, "The categories 50 thousand and 100 thousand will be the beginning of the promulgation in 2016 and quantities covering the market need, adding that" the issuance of two classes will not have a relationship to revive the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. "

As for fraud, stressed Keywords that "the advantages of the two categories Cetkonan good recipes are difficult and they falsified Sthmlan sophisticated and high protection such as transparent window and a sign of the Spark, which limit the counterfeiting operations security signs."

Keywords stressed, "The issuance of high categories will improve the performance of the Iraqi dinar and reduce dependence on the dollar in terms of large transactions will be performing large transactions in Iraqi dinars large groups.

Keywords and continued saying: "The central bank has no intention to withdraw from circulation categories for the time being except the 50 dinars category that have been withdrawn from circulation in the first of the month.

And he was a member of the Economic Committee MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib confirmed the development of new measures by the central bank and the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives for the issuance of pumping 50 class thousand dinars and a class of 100 000 dinars in the local market as a measure to reduce the demand for foreign currency and support the local currency.

http://www.almustaqbalnews.net/202823

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So now we have the governor of the CBI telling us they are not drawing in currency notes, and instead will be leaving the exchange rate as is and introducing even bigger bills to help the dinar be more usable in every day situations by citizens.

This is not smoke and mirrors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Either there trying to get us off there scent make us think next year and flip the switch real soon or our roller coaster just crashed n burned and it's going to be a while before anything happens? 2016 is fast approaching anyhow so what's a few more months. Yes we wanted it last night but we have to deal with reality. Enjoy the day everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

no train wreck, just folks trying to understand this investment from articles....never going to happen.  The Tony's and Okies of the world scared everyone with a brain into thinking they could actually follow this investment by reading every article and trying to guage the timing.  Most of these articles regarding the revalue directly are pure smoke and silliness.  The lower denoms are printed and in the banks now. These 50k and 100k note articles are just bunk. NO ONE HAS BEEN PAID IN MONTHS, everyone is waiting on the budget to be opened, and when it is, voila a new value and everyone will be happy.  The rest of this is just to keep newshounds busy sniffing around at dirt.

Edited by tlars brother
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

do what you want, I'm not related to TLAR and not a guru. But the 50k and 100k notes were printed years ago and are sitiing int he CBI now.  They will be used for interbank transfers.  All this talk is just to throw you off the scent.  NO ONE HAS BEEN PAID, including the peshmerga.  Think about that and you will come to realize that 2016 is not an option.

• Upvote 2

Tlars brother, Have you seen these note's , can you produce real evidence they are in CBI vault, ,May be your banker can text you a photo.. I don't put much stock in someone in Iraq telling me any thing. even the news is 90 % lies.   But I hope your Right.. . 

• Upvote 3

I never say anything that I don't know to be a fact.  Now that may sound incredibly arrogant.  I hate gurus and dislike misinformation. I know the lowers are in the banks and the 100k notes were printed when the notes you have were printed.  All this talk is just that ...talk.  Shabibi is truly running the CBi , not this clown Keywords or Alain

• Upvote 6

There are so many bad opinions at this moment out in the dinar community right now that it's just depressing .  

The only person that has positive things to say is Millionday. And I also wonder is she full of it or is she the only one thats right.    

I don't know what to believe any more at this point.  

Tlars Brother I like your optimism and how sure you sound.  What you are saying makes perfect sense to me.

So then whats the next step for us to look for?  What are we waiting on?

• Upvote 2

I don't believe in the 50k and 100k notes. I believe they're talking about the lower denomination notes with new language and more value.

This is an informative campaign from the CBI to let the citizens know new notes are coming into circulation.

The CBI CAN'T tell the world they're going to increase the value of the dinar.

Just my opinion.!

• Upvote 2

There are so many bad opinions at this moment out in the dinar community right now that it's just depressing .  

The only person that has positive things to say is Millionday. And I also wonder is she full of it or is she the only one thats right.    

I don't know what to believe any more at this point.  

Tlars Brother I like your optimism and how sure you sound.  What you are saying makes perfect sense to me.

So then whats the next step for us to look for?  What are we waiting on?

He never answers direct questions like that! Lol

• Upvote 1

LB, the CBI also can't lie to everyone and say they're going to do one thing and do another. They're a regulated banking entity, carefully watched over by more powerful monetary authorities. A press conference from the CBI is the most likely truest thing you'll read coming out of Iraq.

I'd like Mr. Montana to weigh in on this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keywords stressed, "The issuance of high categories will improve the performance of the Iraqi dinar and reduce dependence on the dollar in terms of large transactions will be performing large transactions in Iraqi dinars large groups.

Keywords and continued saying: "The central bank has no intention to withdraw from circulation categories for the time being except the 50 dinars category that have been withdrawn from circulation in the first of the month.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/203446-governor-of-the-central-bank-2016-will-see-a-new-asaddarviat-of-paper-currency-to-the-iraqi-banknotes-series/#ixzz3bo2t7qSp

Since it takes so many dinar to equal $1, wouldn't it seem natural for a government to do trade in their own national currency? IMO, that's what the CBI is doing with the 50 & 100K dinar. That way the population will get back to using their own money and that would improve a lot of stuff. Just going to the market is a simple, good example, plus the pride in having their own currency used for everyday purchases instead of a foreign country's money.

The second statement that they "Have no intention to withdraw from circulation....." any other categories of of bills "For the time being" does not mean they will not; just that other things have a higher priority at present. IMO they still believe their dinar will be worth more in the future, so why remove any other bills (coin) for now? 

I don't KNOW, but I hope they're right and I'm betting on it!!