Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging Around The World...USA Not Paid Yet..

Luigi1

from other sources...

3-2-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]  Everything has been completed.  IN the US everything is done. The military did get paid at the new revalued rate, all the way back to January.  The Iraqi citizens know that, and they are waiting to get their own checks and cash.  All the merchants know it as well. They didn’t want to do this as the initiative started in Tikrit, on the day they started taking back the city.  [You said the Iraqis are waiting for the right time. There will never be a perfect time because there is always something going on.]  It will never be perfect, so they will choose the time with the best advantage for them.  The taxes and tariffs are already in effect, and they have paid their military for the last two months.  The people are now waiting to go to the bank. Rates were changed, and they are on screens all around the world...some have been paid.  Everything is done, and this is about to get real.   I do believe there is a plan for this to go out this week.  We are just waiting for a flip of the switch. 

3-2-2015   Intel Guru DC   We (USA)are part of the plan, just the last to get off the bus. Many get worked up about this, and because this is wildly speculative investment, it invites a lot of conspiracy-minded people.  But we are part of the plan.

3-2-2015   Intel Guru TerryK  I WAS TOLD... WE WOULD SEE THIS WED OR THUR MORNING.  SO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IS TO BE COMPLETED TOMORROW AND OFF TO THE RACES WE ARE TO BE GOING.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

My understanding from these reading today are the USA will be paid last. There must still be issues over the FATCA Bill & how much we will be taxed on our exchanges to be finalized. Congress & Obama are fighting over this. Until these issues are worked out Americans don't get paid. IMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

RIGHT

3-2-15 Adept1: The tweet [from TNT TONY] was very clear: the new tariff laws are in effect, at the new rate. That means the new rate is imminent for everything else. The second tweet was in response to all the tumult and confusion in the chat room.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Luigi....you forgot the part where TerryK says the holdup NOW is that the HCL was accidentally printed in the Gazette with the Kurds getting 14% instead of 17%. Where do these guys get this cr@p. I thought TerryK was on gag order. And I doubt it will have an immediate impact, but TNT Tony's wire fraud court case takes another big step tomorrow March 4th, with trial coming in June. Let's all wish him good riddance. If you want to report on something factual, cover that.   

• Upvote 4

Luigi....you forgot the part where TerryK says the holdup NOW is that the HCL was accidentally printed in the Gazette with the Kurds getting 14% instead of 17%. Where do these guys get this cr@p. I thought TerryK was on gag order. And I doubt it will have an immediate impact, but TNT Tony's wire fraud court case takes another big step tomorrow March 4th, with trial coming in June. Let's all wish him good riddance. If you want to report on something factual, cover that.   

TerryK only puts himself on gag orders to keep from retracting his statements or if caught in a lie. Nobody is on gag orders.

3-2-15 R.V / GCRImo,........Big Troubles from shakeup with in groups was on the wire today.....Thanks to CHINESE ELDERS today, it was all figured out and we is off and ready to move in the forward fashion.....ROCKSTEADY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How funny none of our Aussie,British,European, Canadian, friends have mentioned a cash in their country. Makes one go Hmmmmmmm. Oh no it doesn't cause it hasn't happened yet.  :bs:

TerryK mentioned in one of his tweets of the UK & Canada under NDA orders not to say a word or forfeit everything.

I'm watching the WSJ this morn to see if anything will be mentioned of a currency RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Sad little people

I believe it will go global at the same time for everyone & everyone will get the same rate.

Each nation's citizens will be taxed according to their nation's tax codes over this investment including the USA. It could possibly be the USA is going through last minute changes to the tax codes. IMO.

• Upvote 1

Luigi - You have to know this is completely garbage. Why would you repeat this grade school garbage about gag orders and lockdowns and computers and phone lines crashing. This stuff isn't even logical. They put out these lies every day and none of it EVER happens. EVER!

• Upvote 2

Luigi - You have to know this is completely garbage. Why would you repeat this grade school garbage about gag orders and lockdowns and computers and phone lines crashing. This stuff isn't even logical. They put out these lies every day and none of it EVER happens. EVER!

Your right. Maybe there is a small ray of hope somewhere in these rumors or lies. I believe these rumors are 90% truth & 10% fact. It is so easy to take a little bit of intel then add to it or change the original meaning. Someday we will be paid. Go RV.

correction...90% lies...10% fact.

• Upvote 1

Your right. Maybe there is a small ray of hope somewhere in these rumors or lies. I believe these rumors are 90% truth & 10% fact. It is so easy to take a little bit of intel then add to it or change the original meaning. Someday we will be paid. Go RV.

correction...90% lies...10% fact.

90% Lies... 10% Rumor....  :o

• Upvote 1

I believe it will go global at the same time for everyone & everyone will get the same rate.

Each nation's citizens will be taxed according to their nation's tax codes over this investment including the USA. It could possibly be the USA is going through last minute changes to the tax codes. IMO.

If you go exchange ( whenever it's possible to exchange.....hopefully in this lifetime)  your Dinars in a bank the way you go exchange any other "classic" exchangeable currency (EUR,USD,JPY,CDN,AUD,CHF,GBP)  then there's nothing to be taxed on. Only limit is the quantity you're allowed to exchange  daily , the way it is for any currency you exchange ( at least in a bank transaction...dealers may be different)

Hey...but it's only been 12 years ( roughly) so far....Smile

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

***///

Thank you, UMBE

'OlSarge always told us to take in 1-2 notes at a time to the Currency Exchange window @ WF

(the Main Branch... the one with the DeLaRue dontcha know ), handle yer bidniz, and walk out.

Period.  No drama. 

Taxes are reported on the next filing and all is honky-dory.  Drama-Free.

• Upvote 1

My understanding from these reading today are the USA will be paid last. There must still be issues over the FATCA Bill & how much we will be taxed on our exchanges to be finalized. Congress & Obama are fighting over this. Until these issues are worked out Americans don't get paid. IMO.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oZmt3nAgyeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh no!  Is Luigi actually the Kool-Aid guy?

• Upvote 2