Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dragon Family to USA...do not hold up this GCR

Luigi1

In a nutshell, the theory that China has the power to force the RV is as follows: They have so much wealth, they can buy dinar from people at the rate of $3+. Why? So that they have leverage. This is where the top secret Reno phenomena comes into play. WF, being owned partially by the Dragon family, will be used to facilitate the private purchase of he whales' IQD. The dinar-poorest whale has 2-3 billion IQD or so I have been told.

This would "force" the RV because once the Dragon familia has put value to the IQD, the CBI would have to catch up.

Again- I grasp this in theory, but I do not at all believe that this is God's plan. And if it is outside of His plan, it ain't gonna happen.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Downvote 1

they are great, i order chicken balls and pad tai with wings every so often

best egg rolls

they are great, i order chicken balls and pad tai with wings every so often

best egg rolls

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE

LUIGI 1

LUIGI 1 WHO 

LUIGI 1 FROM THE DRAGON FAMILY

EGG ROLLS AND CHICKEN BALLS

THAT WILL BE 19.99

• Upvote 4

Hey Mr. Davis.  How are you doing?  Did you get through the holidays ok?  Kinda sounds like you did and you sure sound better than the last time I saw you post.  I sure hope all is going better for you.  I don't want to say too much until I hear from you.  I'm pretty good at sticking my foot in my mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the way uo to my ankle and sometimes with my boots on.  It's one of the only things I'm good at.  Anyways, gotta go.  Let us know how things are going.  Take care.

DW

• Upvote 1

Hey Mr. Davis.  How are you doing?  Did you get through the holidays ok?  Kinda sounds like you did and you sure sound better than the last time I saw you post.  I sure hope all is going better for you.  I don't want to say too much until I hear from you.  I'm pretty good at sticking my foot in my mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the way uo to my ankle and sometimes with my boots on.  It's one of the only things I'm good at.  Anyways, gotta go.  Let us know how things are going.  Take care.

DW

Thank you so much for asking, cannot lie, its worse. This overall sucks. But i have taken many thoughts and prayers and trying to run with it. 

I am trying to learn myself i cannot controll everything.

Being a smart azzzzzz i have always been lol

I sat back and looked around, wow their are so many hurt and desperate, 

we all need some help or a shoulder to lean on, I have always been the shoulder, never needed any help for anything.

I am so grateful for people like you, that actually care and show support, even just online

god bless you my friend, 1 st round RV drinks on me

davis

The Dragon family is supposed to be the Chinese power to which the RV is supposedly responsible. When you've heard the 'It's not up to Iraq! It's up to China!' stuff, this is what they're talking about. I've heard the explanation for it and I can track with it. I understand the perspective. But I don't personally believe that God has decided that it's up to the Chinese so it's academic to me.

Not hopping to be argumentative only point out a thought provoking question, with scriptures such as James 4:4, John 18:36, what would God have to do with revaluing currency in this system of things?

Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God. (James 4:4)

“Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source.” (John 18:36)

John 18:36 dose not proof Jesus is part of a triplet God.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Gen 1:1) The beginning, referred to here is creation of mans physical universe, and not of all creation. “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation” (Col 1:15) “Now the earth was formless and desolate, and there was darkness upon the surface of the watery deep, and God’s active force (Or “God’s Spirit”) was moving about over the surface of the waters.” (Gen 1:2)

We learn from Jude that Michael had the post of archangel. In fact, he was the archangel, since no other archangel is mentioned in the Bible, nor does the Bible use “archangel” in the plural. “Archangel” means “Chief of the angels.” Among God’s spirit servants, only two names are associated with authority over angels: Michael and Jesus Christ. (Matthew 16:27; 25:31; 2 Thessalonians 1:7) This, too, argues that Jesus and Michael are the same.

Interestingly, the name of Jesus is linked with the word “archangel” in one of Paul’s letters. The apostle writes: “The Lord [Jesus] himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16) The context places this event during “the presence of the Lord,” when Jesus has started to rule as king.—1 Thessalonians 4:15; Matthew 24:3; Revelation 11:15-18.―Compare Matt 26:53 “Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than 12 legions of angels?”

The King of God’s Kingdom is not elected to office by human voters. Rather, this Ruler is chosen by God himself. In his teaching, Jesus revealed that he is the one chosen by God to be King.

Jesus knew that Bible prophecies had foretold that the promised Messiah would rule over an everlasting Kingdom. (2 Samuel 7:12-14; Daniel 7:13, 14; Matthew 26:63, 64) Recall that Jesus openly declared himself to be the foretold Messiah. Jesus was thereby acknowledging that he is the King appointed by God. (John 4:25, 26) Fittingly, Jesus several times used the expression “my kingdom.”—John 18:36.

The Dragon family; Dragon being a code name for a bloodline and a very fitting one; evidently they are controlling the cabal (enlightened ones). Interesting to watch things unfold in theses last day of this man’s system of things, but as I have referred before; the kings have had their day- as 1914 marked the end of the Gentile times, as Jesus’ invisible rulership as King of Gods Kingdom in heaven has begun.

The final appearance of the name Michael in the Bible is in the book of Revelation. There we read: “And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but it did not prevail.” ―Revelation 12:7-9 “And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el  and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled  but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.”

Here we see Michael in action as God’s archangel. He, along with “his angels,” defeats Satan and casts him down to the earth. Read Rev 12: 10-12  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Certainly God is involved in this. Of course he is. Who other than an atheist would imagine he is not? Surely he has a plan in it. The world is the Lord's and everything in it. If China does indeed force and control the RV, then I will stand corrected. But I do not believe the power over Iraq's national welfare is given to a family in China.

To imagine that God has nothing to do with all of this is akin to saying he is not concerned. He cares about everything that concerns us as you know. If you believe that man is not restrained or guided at all by God, for His Name's sake, how do you explain what he did with Nebuchadnezzar, or Pharaoh, or anything or anyone else? I don't believe we all just run willy nilly around the planet. There are promises and prophesy that he must keep, and I don't believe China is given control of the RV. That's the way I see it and since I know God is intimately and deeply involved with and concerned for the welfare of nations and people, surely he cares how this goes down.

• Upvote 1

He cares about everything that concerns us. He has established government systems. He humbles the proud and elevates the humble. He is deeply, deeply concerned with our welfare, and the welfare of all people. He perfects all that concerns us. It is his will for all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. He does exceedingly, abundantly above all we ask/think/imagine ACCORDING TO HIS POWER AT WORK WITHIN US. Of course he is involved th this. When I was religious, I would probably have agreed with you Fly. But when you actually meet Jesus, you don't wonder if he's really involved with the world anymore. Of course he is. I encourage you to seek His heart about his love for you, and that he watches over his Word. The world is his and everything in it. He cares a lot more about this than you and I do.

Do you care how it happens, how it affect people, and nations? Do you care that as many people as possible are guided to His Son before/during/after RV? If you could design how it happens and who "gets credit" wouldn't you?

Don't you tink God cares just a little bit more than you and me?

Edited by Deborah Layne

Certainly God is involved in this. Of course he is. Who other than an atheist would imagine he is not? Surely he has a plan in it. The world is the Lord's and everything in it. If China does indeed force and control the RV, then I will stand corrected. But I do not believe the power over Iraq's national welfare is given to a family in China.

To imagine that God has nothing to do with all of this is akin to saying he is not concerned. He cares about everything that concerns us as you know. If you believe that man is not restrained or guided at all by God, for His Name's sake, how do you explain what he did with Nebuchadnezzar, or Pharaoh, or anything or anyone else? I don't believe we all just run willy nilly around the planet. There are promises and prophesy that he must keep, and I don't believe China is given control of the RV. That's the way I see it and since I know God is intimately and deeply involved with and concerned for the welfare of nations and people, surely he cares how this goes down.

But of course God has and shows loving 'concern' over mankind’s sake, he (God) will see to it by means of the Kingdom his original purpose for the earth and mankind is carried out as well the sanctification of his name as sovereign ruler over all creation. As far as things going down and more food for thought, it may be good to consider Dan 2:44―“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever.

Perhaps the promises and prophesy that he must keep, have little to do with what you think is best for the earth and all mankind.

Fly

You lie, and the truth is not in you.

"SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. ........."

Just because you convince yourself of a lie doesn't make it true.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Him and him alone

What lie?

I think LGD refers to: John 18:36 dose not proof Jesus is part of a triplet God.

And yes, what I think is best for the earth and mankind has no impact on God's truth or His purpose. That's why I always endeavor to be on HIS side and incorporate HIS truth, instead of trying to make Him into MY image. That's what religion does as you surely know. I'm very blessed to have learned that God does indeed care a lot more about what happens here than I used to think - before I knew Him and when I was religious

Edited by Deborah Layne

Someone else besides me has been keeping up with the White Hats Report.

The Chinese elders & the Indonesians are the ones that will release the prosperity pagages globally.

China & Indonesia controls most of the world's gold supply.

China will break the backs of the corrupt Cabel Western Fiat controlled currencies.

This will help finance & speed along the RV.

Pass me the pipe dude. Wow you are in a delusional state brother. No hope

• Upvote 1