Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget will not recognize next Wednesday but will be returned to the Council of Ministers to be reduced

yota691

Special / budget will not recognize next Wednesday but will be returned to the Council of Ministers to be reduced

DFFGFDGF.jpg

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - January 4: In the House of Representatives Finance Committee predicted re-federal budget for the current year to the Council of Ministers in order to be reduced from the allotted currently amounting to one hundred and twenty-six trillion Iraqi dinars figure.

A member of the committee MP, Jabbar Sharif, told / bumpy s Press / "Initial review of the federal budget for 2015 has proved the existence of redundant allocations for some government institutions that will pay the House of Representatives to the government's claim downwards," adding that "objection to the art budget and not political Under the agreement to be passed soon at the latest the end of the current month period. "

He said Sharif "The Finance Committee will begin Ajtmatha during the next two days before the seventh of this month session to study the budget a thorough study of the agreement with the Economic Commission, hosting and Minister of Finance of the Committee to add any amendments and comments on them in order to be read a second reading and then discussions and observations session with the possibility of lowered dedicated her own. "

He concluded by saying that "Wednesday's session will not come with something new for only the second reading of the budget in case it is not postponed or not the end of the technical committees of the arrangements." Admiral ended 

•  
  •  

04-01-2015 02:53 PM

While heading the House of Representatives to end the second reading of the budget bill next Wednesday, emerged as the demands and disagreements new may hinder the approval. 

The House of Representatives has conducted during its special session at the (12/25/2014), the first reading of the draft budget law and referred to the Finance Committee before to raise its to next Wednesday, and MP for the Liberal bloc Hossein Sharifi, government to implement the decisions of austerity in Kurdistan, as applied in the central and southern governorates, and stressed 'the importance of the transfer of tax and border crossings funds in the region to the central treasury.' 

said Sharifi said in a statement, I came across it (the news), that: 'the decisions of the austerity applied in the central and southern governorates should be applied in Kurdistan, and the Government of the Territory transfer of tax funds to the central treasury being take 17 per cent of the general budget. " 

In addition, the Union of national forces called for the implementation items 'political agreement' which formed the basis of the government and the allocation of funds in the budget for the Army National Guard. 

The MP said Mohammed al-Karbouli in a statement received (news) copy of it: The parliamentary bloc collected the signatures of the House of Representatives for the inclusion Guard budget in the budget. 

He added that 'the Union of Forces with the adoption of budget law, but at the same time should be performed terms of the political agreement which was the reason for the formation of the government, so I do not need to be approved, at the forefront of the adoption of the National Guard Law '. 

On the other hand, the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament Aram Sheikh, said: 'there is a consensus between the political blocs on the need to accelerate the adoption of the budget, and expect approval as soon as possible, and this is what the three presidents confirmed because we do not want to repeat the previous session errors'. 

He pointed out that 'the Council of Ministers representing the majority of the Iraqi people, and as he sent In this way the budget to the House of Representatives, it reflects a kind of convergence and harmonization of these represented in the House of Representatives blocs, what contributes to the speed of approval '.

mmmm  I wonder  if  this is  news that is just getting around too the lower provinces , and the blow back is starting too mount,  { the 17 %  }   if this is the case ,  boy  they do have a short memory ,  as who stood up and  kick  isis  in the butt ,  {  but  a side note ,  this also  could be the  new set of  amounts  needed  to be applied too the  effects  of  the new lower oil prices ,  I think oil now is 53  per barrel.....  }    seems like  they need to  kick the figures  down too 45 dollars  a barrel ,  for budget reasons,  and any thing over that amount  in oil per barrel sales  , is  only  a good profit  to go too the  reserves !    just my thinking ...  the 45 per  is a comfort  zone ,   kind of like  only getting  our  pay check every  week or  so  ,  ya gotta  do that budget !    ----  or not   :huh: 

The budget being signed into law would be a big positive.  What I want to know is if it gets done, along with HCL, and every other benchmark, yet there is no rate change this year, how many of you are going to sell your dinar?

I sold mine years ago.

I just come here for the open bar

and the Surf-n-Turf buffet...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

History of edits:: 01.04.2015 seven one p.m. • 34 visits readable
story_img_54a95e560c610.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} said member of the National Alliance MP Mohammed fact that the observations on the draft general budget of the Federal Finance Law for the current year do not constitute an obstacle to approval within a reasonable timeframe.
He said Deputy fact told {Euphrates News} "What relation budget goes smoothly and could decide and pass as soon as, and observations by Despite its importance can be resolved through consensus among the parliamentary blocs." 
He added the fact that "we in the House of Representatives are dealing with texts legislative and these should be applicable, in the event of a defect in the application of any of them, there are responsible for tracking non-implementation of the spirit and letter of the legislation that legitimized parliament views. " 
He went on saying that "in addition to the relevant parliamentary committees, there are many other regulators can follow this subject, With regard to the budget, we deal on it is the duty of the application and implementation of the text. " 
The House of Representatives had read in a previous session the draft public finance federal budget for the current year the law of the first reading and was commissioned after the parliamentary finance committee will prepare a detailed report on the second reading, and the expectancy that the parliament is held in the seventh this month session for reading this. 
Congress affirms that the budget bill could be voted in the Parliament recognizes and passes before the twentieth of this month; to be the first to recognize the budget in January, where he did not recognize at the time of the previous governments before the month of April. Ended tc 

A 126 trillion dinar budget,, if they change the rate to 1+ or 3+ that's equivalent to 100 - 300 trillion budget. Of course they can't recognize that or else they could buy up the whole world lol.

I'm tired of hearing "discussing the budget, posteponing the budget"..I haven't heard them say anything about postponing vote on art140 that's scheduled for wednesday though.. I'm still All in..I think theyr bluffing their way to the Big RV.

Wednesday... JUST DO IT

then, for all I care

take the budget and Stick it...

• Upvote 1