Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1's Wells Fargo Bank Story - This Thing Is "Imminent"!

DinarThug

long time lurker first time poster

couple of things...

eagle1's comment that WF has reversed their status from saying "they are not involved in this".... the people at WF I have spoken with over the years, say what all banks say, not that they are involved or not involved in any sort of big RV movement, but that they just don't exchange dinar. So any reversal of status would imply that they simply have changed from not exchanging to exchanging. To suggest that WF is some sort of RV puppetmaster is another pumper absurdity. If there's a real bank tied into their shpeel it makes it sound more legit.  

so to suggest that WF has some sort of facebook status, like going from single to in a relationship, which they are now going to "reverse" is a joke... another example of bad pumper ploys to try and fool people by using phrases like "reverse status" that they think people will assume sound like official terminology. 

exogen's comments... someone should run and tell the people of Iraq and Vietnam that their currencies they've been using are now REAL! For so long they were just pinocchio currencies, but now they are real! Prior to right now, they were all just fake currencies that you couldn't use it the real world.

and if there was a WF in PA that exchanged dong at a rate of $1.68, then whoever works the forex desk should get fired immediately cause last I checked as of a few minutes ago, the rate hasn't changed at all and that WF banker just made a massive mistake, which seems lke a very plausible scenario that a banker would not know the current going rate and offer instead an astronomically higher rate. But then again, I am of course not privy to the infamous "back room computer screen" which show the "real" rates. 

if the dong rv-ed that would mean it depegged from the dollar. Vietnam has put out articles discussing depegging from the dollar and pegging to the yuan since they are closer to and trade more frequently with china it makes more sense for them to be pegged to the yuan... if the dong rv-ed to $1.68 it'd be in the mainstream financial news, it'd be somewhat of a big deal in the forex world... you wouldn't hear it from "exogen" first. 

• Upvote 3

Well, it's now Tuesday evening here in California. Has WF made such an announcement?

My point exactly.

Of course the answer is NO!!

Prove me wrong, SOMEBODY!

FINALLY this is one claim that EVERYONE will scream "OH WHAT BULLSH____ THIS IS!!!!"

• Upvote 3

Deb....I'm just now getting around to the March/April 2011 posts. I'm calling BS on the WF DeLarue machine thingamajiggy. There....I said it !!!

Hey. I'm not a WF foreign currency department employee. All I know is, I left 2 messages for them in early 2011 despite their admonition not to do so if it was about the IQD. I'm not much good at being a sheep, and I'm not so stupid as to believe WF has no clue about the upcoming exchange. Of course they do. Duh. So I left 2 messages, ignoring their silly warning signs, and go figure- someone returned my call.

It's not a huge leap of faith to believe the foreign currency department knows what Delarue machine with iraqi IQD plates are, is it? If YOU know what that is, don't you think THEY do?

If you want to call me a liar, you go right ahead. But calling "BS" on what I flat out stated as fact about my own personal conversation and experience is a lot more insulting than you might realize, when insinuating that you supernaturally know that what I have stated as fact, isn't.

Call BS on what WF told me- that's fine. Maybe they just called me back to engage me in an informative conversation regarding my official inquiry, as an inside joke. I'm so sure that was it. If you think so, that's your business. But I'd be careful about attempting to call me out as a liar.

There... I said it!!!

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 4

Horse hocky

I believe Col. Sherman T. Potter said it best...

What in the name of beelzibub is going on here!

Crock of beans!

Mule fritters!

Monkey muffins!

Buffalo bagels!

Buffalo chips!

Hot mustard!

Hot sausage!

Pony pucks!

Beaver biscuits!

Bull cookies!

Pig feathers!

Jumpin' jompers!

Suffern' saddlesoap!

Sufferin' sheepdip!

Scuttlebug is as common as cooties in your skivvy!

Great Caesar's Ghost!

Great Mother McCree!

Hell bells!

Busload of bushwah!

Mule muffins!

Road apples!

Great balls of fire!

Horse hockey!

Pigeon pellets!

Cow cookies!

Great Caesar's Salad!

Horse hockey!

What in the name of Sweet Fanny Adams!

What in the name of Samuel Hill!

What in the name of George Armstrong Custer!

What in the name of Marco 'BLESSED' Polo!

Where in the name of Carrie's Corset!

Holy hemostat!

Jumping Jeosephat!

• Upvote 4

I'm not so stupid as to believe WF has no clue about the upcoming exchange. Of course they do. Duh. So I left 2 messages, ignoring their silly warning signs, and go figure- someone returned my call.

It's not a huge leap of faith to believe the foreign currency department knows what Delarue machine with iraqi IQD plates are, is it? If YOU know what that is, don't you think THEY do?

I don't think WF has any clue about upcoming exchanges. If they did, every WF employee who was aware of upcoming exchanges would put all their dollars into dinar and quit their job at the bank. This is why any and all bank stories don't make logical, rational sense. No employee of a bank would continue to work their job if they knew they were going to be a millionaire. They wouldn't sign a NDA and just continue being a teller or banker. They'd keep some dollars to live off until the exchange and then they'd buy as much dinar as they possibly could and tell all their friends and family to do the same and that news wouldn't be able to be contained it would spread and spread and spread. It would spread like wildfire. Bank stories all suffer from this same problem. If anyone at a local branch, or even a main branch, knew anything, they'd by all in in dinar and no longer work their 5 figure job, and they'd talk, because it would be human nature to talk about your pending financial windfall, people wouldn't be able to contain themselves, and they'd want others to get in on the same thing. The idea that WF employees are all in the know and just sitting on this secret makes almost no sense in regards to human nature. And you could get around an NDA by quitting and waiting to cash your chips in. 

If anyone at WF has a clue, it would have to be a very small handful of people at the very top. People at branches wouldn't have a clue for the reasons stated above. 

and yes, any bank employee would know what a delarue machine is

Hey. I'm not a WF foreign currency department employee. All I know is, I left 2 messages for them in early 2011 despite their admonition not to do so if it was about the IQD. I'm not much good at being a sheep, and I'm not so stupid as to believe WF has no clue about the upcoming exchange. Of course they do. Duh. So I left 2 messages, ignoring their silly warning signs, and go figure- someone returned my call.

If you want to call me a liar, you go right ahead. But calling "BS" on what I flat out stated as fact about my own personal conversation and experience is a lot more insulting than you might realize, when insinuating that you supernaturally know that what I have stated as fact, isn't.

Call BS on what WF told me- that's fine. Maybe they just called me back to engage me in an informative conversation regarding my official inquiry, as an inside joke. I'm so sure that was it. If you think so, that's your business. But I'd be careful about attempting to call me out as a liar.

There... I said it!!!

wow now i love your attitude, rv drinks on you lol

no seriously drinks on you

• Upvote 1

Clap, clap, clap.

March or April of 2011, WF foreign currency department returned my call and told me that WHEN there was an increase in the value of the IQD, they would be able to tell me where the nearest Delarue machine was to me. I remember I posted this on PD when I was a newbie and strangely, nobody called me a liar or a pumper.

My banker at WF has IQD and watches for any inner-office stuff about it but she's not high on the total pole. Also, there's a region in the south that I know has been preparing for this for at least a year and a half. There are a lot more people who have a lot more WF contact than me, and it's no big secret that they are indeed involved with this up to their eyeballs.

And Thug, Eagle1 isn't EagleHasLanded is he? Whatever happened to EHL?

I believe your story - I know for a fact that major banks are involved in the IQD
  • Upvote 2

May we ask how you know that, for a fact?

I have personally spoke to two banks LGD in the UK - I know someone from HSBC bank on facebook in a dinar group I am in. Also know of more than 4 people across the UK who were asked if they owned the IQD as part of mortgage interviews- bettyboop was one of them, another person was a work colleague. The work colleague did not know about the dinar but was asked if she owned any foreign currencies. I posted a bank rumour based on her testimony last year and I swear by God that I was not making that story up.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142664-halifax-bank-real-rumour-update-from-facebook/

• Upvote 1

I think...now this is just my opinion.....i think that wells fargo has convinced their sheeple...I mean employees that the dinar is a scam so that they will not buy and quit.

Just me thinking outside the cat box...most tellers are sheeple I promise you that. Husband has a ton of banks as clients...and they are really not able to think outside the box.

• Upvote 3

I think...now this is just my opinion.....i think that wells fargo has convinced their sheeple...I mean employees that the dinar is a scam so that they will not buy and quit.

Just me thinking outside the cat box...most tellers are sheeple I promise you that. Husband has a ton of banks as clients...and they are really not able to think outside the box.

Agreed...now let's all have some catnip....it's better than waiting on this dinar thing (at least for one day)

Merry Christmas everyone...

10447850_10154605295635058_2170755447519

• Upvote 3