Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EVER WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO IRAQ'S RICHES

Wiljor

Report reveals the richest 17 political figure in Iraq ... the whole of the oil money.

Nuri Kamal al-Maliki .. $ 50 billion, in cash .. and immovable property in the form of real estate .. Form revealed receivables, say, half a billion dollars ..

Massoud Barzani .. .. $ 48 billion, bonds, real estate and stakes in companies, in Switzerland, Germany and Italy .. not detect discharged never ..

Osama Najafi .. .. $ 44 billion shares and real estate group in Turkey, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates .. and farms and breeding Arabian horses, and a partner in the coefficient of productivity ..

Ayad Allawi .. $ 35 billion .. apartments in the inner rotor in Jordan, and the British, construction companies, small production plants ..

Ammar al-Hakim .. .. $ 33 billion assets and investments in oil companies and Real Estate in Iran, Beirut, London and the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia

Muqtada al-Sadr .. .. $ 25 billion assets and investments, and real estate in Beirut, Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and Turkey

Jalal Talabani .. .. $ 16 billion and real estate in the form of hotels, palaces, and an apartment in Turkey, the other in America, registered in the name of his son ..

Hussain al-Shahristani .. .. $ 15 billion oil investments and real estate in London, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates

Hiro, Talabani's wife .. .. 9 billion dollars and the value of gold coins, and stocks and bonds, and palaces in the city of Sulaymaniyah and Erbil ..

Abbas al-Bayati .. $ 11 billion .. contracting company, and stocks and bonds in Turkey .. benefited from al-Maliki, in several fictitious trades ..

Bahaa al .. .. $ 10 billion and immovable property in the form of, Apartments And luxury homes, and gold coins, worth millions of dollars, and Contracting Company

In the United Arab Emirates ..

Ahmed Karbouli .. 9 billion dollars .. investments and assets in Jordan, Beirut and America

Saleh al-Mutlaq .. .. $ 8 billion in investments and assets and properties and farms in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Beirut

Hasan al .. .. $ 8 billion of cash and property in Lebanon .. and profit from Many trades, when he was a member of the parliamentary defense and security ..

Saadoun al-Dulaimi, Farhan .. $ 4 billion .. modern palaces, and apartments in Jordan And Saudi Arabia and the UAE arms dealer from the first-class, enterprise companies in Riyadh

Oman ..

Adnan al-Asadi .. .. $ 3 billion bonds and equities and real estate in Denmark and the UK .. sparked rare gold coins .. and has a modern company ..

Adel Abdul-Mahdi .. 3 billion and a half billion dollars .. cash and luxury apartment in the Paris suburbs

http://aliraqnews.com/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B0-2003/

• Upvote 1

For a total of 331 billion enough for a 4 dollar dinar sitting in a fews pockets

So every ten years they can steal 300 billion dollars

Or rv

Do YA think they are working on a rv ?

Should happen any time now

Carpet bomb the entire area and start over

Filthy animals

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha ha ha ha ha

Our US politicians ain't no better!

The Texas State House rep's gets paid an annual salary of $17,500.00 per year. Yet they spend tens of millions of dollars to be elected - why do you think they do this?

What they do not make in salary - they steal from the public and receive bribes for industry!

• Upvote 1

All of them Iraqi politicians are multi billionaires and their people are still living in slums and probably no clean water.  Just goes to show that they could give a crap about their own people.

Sounds like American politicians.... they're all rich and couldn't care less about the people.

• Upvote 2

How much is enough for these guys ?

Is it an ego or power thing with these guys ?  "I stole more than you thus I'm better person than you" ?

How many G-550's or jets can you travel around in at one time ?

How many villas in Dubai can you live in at one time ?

How many Rolls Royce's can you ride in at the same time ?

Not once, not once, have I read how one of these guys has given ANYTHING back to their country or society. 

IMHO; what a bunch of sick and greedy pieces of sh**te ........... or sunni's ?

Dontlop....glad to see you in happy positive mood today. Did you donate any winter coats for the Barzani Foundation that is trying to help all the refugees in Kurdistan? Ooops I mentioned Kurds. My bad.

lol

It must really bother you that i don't believe everything that's written by the kurds media that's controlled by the Kurds polititions

It must really bother you that the kurds are known as terrorists around the world

And that the Syrians , the Turks , the Iranians, the Iraqis, all hate them

But you want to single out dontlop

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

They were only pawns used by the coalition to remove saddam , kinda like isis is used to help remove Assad in Syria

You go ahead and stick up for those lying thieving pieces of crap petitions all you want

My our ignorance on the big picture here is evident

The problem isn't dontlop so displaying your ignorance publically won't help your obsession with dontlop

Ok King bean

Did I spell it out good enough for YA

They lie just like the rest of them

They get no pass because you want them to

Your pal barzani is a murdering thief and I don't believe much of anything that comes out of his mouth or his bought and paid for media

The USA armed and financed the Kurds just like they armed and financed isis

They used them

They are not gods

Well maybe your gods , but not mine

Now maybe you can go cry in a corner about dontlop I don't think anyone needs to watch you do it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4