Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New ISIS video: 'We will break your crosses and enslave your women'

k98nights

Published 22 September 2014 | Carey Lodge

isis.jpg?w=380&h=284&l=22&t=56

Pro-ISIS demonstrators outside the provincial government headquarters in Mosul, Iraq in June

A video released today by the Islamic State (IS) urges Muslims to "slaughter" Westerners from those nations which are taking part in an international anti-jihadist coalition.

In a disturbing 42-minute address, spokesman for the terrorist group, Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, says: "If you can kill a disbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him.

"Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him."

Adnani says both civilians and members of the military are "disbelievers" and therefore "both of their blood and wealth is legal for you to destroy".

Also targeting President Obama, who is leading the fight against IS, Adnani mocks the administration's ruling that America will not enter into a war on the ground in Iraq and Syria.

"No, it will be drawn and dragged. It will come down to the ground and it will be led to its death, grave, and destruction" Adnani says, referring to the president as "the mule of the Jews" and ridiculing the suggestion that the Islamic State is not truly Muslim.

Adnani continues his threat against Westerners, saying : "You will not feel secure even in your bedrooms. You will pay the price when this crusade of yours collapses, and thereafter we will strike you in your homeland, and you will never be able to harm anyone afterwards.

"O America, O allies of America, and O crusaders, know that the matter is more dangerous than you have imagined and greater than you have envisioned," he adds.

"We have warned you that today we are in a new era, an era where the [islamic] State, its soldiers, and its sons are leaders, not slaves.

"We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses, and enslave your women, by the permission of Allah, the Exalted."

The video follows French airstrikes against IS on Friday, which killed dozens of jihadist fighters in northern Iraq.

Other countries have also stepped up their responses to the militant group, with further air strikes expected from the US this week.

According to US Secretary of State John Kerry, more than 50 countries have pledged to join an international coalition against IS, which is thought to have between 20,000 and 31,500 members fighting to create an Islamic caliphate. The group now controls a large stretch of Iraq and Syria.

As part of the effort to eliminate the extremists, President Obama will this week urge the UN to pass a resolution banning would-be jihadists from travelling overseas.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/new.isis.video.we.will.break.your.crosses.and.enslave.your.women/40871.htm

• Upvote 1

Published 22 September 2014 | Carey Lodge

isis.jpg?w=380&h=284&l=22&t=56

Pro-ISIS demonstrators outside the provincial government headquarters in Mosul, Iraq in June

A video released today by the Islamic State (IS) urges Muslims to "slaughter" Westerners from those nations which are taking part in an international anti-jihadist coalition.

In a disturbing 42-minute address, spokesman for the terrorist group, Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, says: "If you can kill a disbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him.

"Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him."

Adnani says both civilians and members of the military are "disbelievers" and therefore "both of their blood and wealth is legal for you to destroy".

Also targeting President Obama, who is leading the fight against IS, Adnani mocks the administration's ruling that America will not enter into a war on the ground in Iraq and Syria.

"No, it will be drawn and dragged. It will come down to the ground and it will be led to its death, grave, and destruction" Adnani says, referring to the president as "the mule of the Jews" and ridiculing the suggestion that the Islamic State is not truly Muslim.

Adnani continues his threat against Westerners, saying : "You will not feel secure even in your bedrooms. You will pay the price when this crusade of yours collapses, and thereafter we will strike you in your homeland, and you will never be able to harm anyone afterwards.

"O America, O allies of America, and O crusaders, know that the matter is more dangerous than you have imagined and greater than you have envisioned," he adds.

"We have warned you that today we are in a new era, an era where the [islamic] State, its soldiers, and its sons are leaders, not slaves.

"We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses, and enslave your women, by the permission of Allah, the Exalted."

The video follows French airstrikes against IS on Friday, which killed dozens of jihadist fighters in northern Iraq.

Other countries have also stepped up their responses to the militant group, with further air strikes expected from the US this week.

According to US Secretary of State John Kerry, more than 50 countries have pledged to join an international coalition against IS, which is thought to have between 20,000 and 31,500 members fighting to create an Islamic caliphate. The group now controls a large stretch of Iraq and Syria.

As part of the effort to eliminate the extremists, President Obama will this week urge the UN to pass a resolution banning would-be jihadists from travelling overseas.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/new.isis.video.we.will.break.your.crosses.and.enslave.your.women/40871.htm

well, you can have my x-wife  :lol:

• Upvote 7

All I can say is ............................ Good luck with that Habib!!  Hell I'm scared of most of our women myself, (ever tried shopping on Black Friday? :wacko:) I think they can handle a couple thousand cave folk with out any issues!!  Couple bacon cheeseburgers coming up, extra bacon!!!  :eyebrows: 

It's amazing how their talk is so cryptic, yet when you get one by the throat they cry like the little cowardly #)@%($* they are!!  Oh yes the streets will run with blood, and the great Satan will crumble to it's knees, and we will have their women and all the BigMacs we can handle..................... Blah, Blah, Blah :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

d4f3966d_vbattach465442.jpg

Ok, I surrender, don't shoot, take me prisoner please!! ....................... uh oh, I almost sounded French there for a second!!  :P

• Upvote 5

US launches first wave of bombing strikes over Syria

Published September 22, 2014FoxNews.

The United States launched its first wave of bombing attacks over Syria early Tuesday against an expected 20 to 25 Islamic State targets, U.S. officials said.

The operation, expected to last several hours, involved planes launched from U.S. destroyers in the Persian Gulf and Red Sea. Planes from five Arab countries also participated in the strikes.

The first explosions from Tomahawk missiles were heard in northern Syria. Targets were expected to include Islamic State command and control centers, training camps and weapons depots.

U.S. officials said planes from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Bahrain and Qatar also were part of the mission.

The U.S. launched bombers, fighters and drones,with F-18s flying missions off the USS George H.W. Bush in the Persian Gulf. Tomahawk missiles were fired from the destroyer USS Arleigh Burke in the Red Sea.

President Obama on Sept. 10 authorized U.S. airstrikes inside Syria as part of a broad campaign to root out the Islamic State militant group also known as ISIS and ISIL.

In a nod to his plans to go into Syria, Obama said then, “I have made it clear that we will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country, wherever they are. That means I will not hesitate to take action against ISIL in Syria, as well as Iraq.”

Until now, U.S. airstrikes have been limited to specific missions in northern Iraq.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby released a statement Monday night saying, "I can confirm that U.S. military and partner nation forces are undertaking military action against ISIL terrorists in Syria using a mix of fighter, bomber and Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles.

"Given that these operations are ongoing, we are not in a position to provide additional details at this time. The decision to conduct theses strikes was made earlier today by the U.S. Central Command commander under authorization granted him by the commander in chief. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/22/us-launches-first-wave-bombing-strikes-over-syria/

• Upvote 1

Looks like we got to you first you cowards...

Saw this on CNN about 10p Eastern

U.S. jets began airstrikes in the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa, Syria, the first strikes against the terror group in that country.

You use youtube we use bombs. Screw you ISIS.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/22/world/meast/u-s-airstrikes-isis-syria/index.html

• Upvote 3

We need to pray for Pres. Obama and America and our servicemen and women who are flying the airplanes... Pres. Obama might not be the best president we have but He is our leader.. God promotes and demotes leaders and our job as a citizen and His children is to pray for our leaders :)

If each one of us can take a minute a day to just say a quck prayer.. let God help us.  What we think and say carries weight in the spiritual realm... like blessings and cursings.  I just feel in my heart to say what I need to say as I feel the restlessness in my spirit about this.

Whether you are a believer or non believer, saying a quick prayer or blessing will be like a net of protection over America.  If you can't pray, just bless America and the leaders and bless our servicemen and women.. I pray God will move on our behalf because we are not in the tme that we should slumber.

Thank you for praying :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 3

Rescue me, O LORD, from evil men;

preserve me from violent men,

who devise evil things in their hearts; 
they continually stir up wars.

They sharpen their tongues as a serpent; 
poison of a viper is under their lips.  Selah.

Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; 
preserve me from violent men 
who have purposed to trip up my feet.

The proud have hidden a trap for me, and cords; 
they have spread a net by the wayside; 
they have set snares for me. Selah.

I said to the LORD, “You are my GOD; 
Give ear, O LORD, to the voice of my supplications.

“O GOD the LORD, the strength of my salvation, 
you have covered my head in the day of battle.

“Do not grant, O LORD, the desires of the wicked; 
do not promote his evil device, that they not be exalted. Selah.

“As for the head of those who surround me, 
May the mischief of their lips cover them.

“May burning coals fall upon them; 
may they be cast into the fire, 
into deep pits from which they cannot rise.

“May a slanderer not be established in the earth; 
may evil hunt the violent man speedily.”

I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted 
and justice for the poor.

Surely the righteous will give thanks to Your name; 
the upright will dwell in Your presence. (Ps 140)

• Upvote 5

First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, in order that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.  This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. (1Tim 2:1-2)

• Upvote 1

We need to pray for Pres. Obama and America and our servicemen and women who are flying the airplanes... Pres. Obama might not be the best president we have but He is our leader.. God promotes and demotes leaders and our job as a citizen and His children is to pray for our leaders :)

If each one of us can take a minute a day to just say a quck prayer.. let God help us.........!

Thank you for praying :)

Rescue me, O LORD, from evil men;

preserve me from violent men,

Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked;

I said to the LORD, “You are my GOD; Give ear, O LORD, to the voice of my supplications.

First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, in order that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.  This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. (1Tim 2:1-2)

Thanks Nadita & Nelg for your posts (+1 each) keep praying, and be blessed...! RON

• Upvote 1

Amen preacher.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014

ETD

• Upvote 2