Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - September 17 2014

Adam Montana

Good morning DinarVets!

Let's get right to the good stuff - I've been saying for a long time that
we need to see the HCL completed or see some serious action on it
before we could get too excited about Iraq raising the value of their
currency...

Have you been reading the news this week? Holy Moly there's a lot of
activity on the HCL right now!

Check this out: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186750-hamidi-atmosphere-suited-to-the-enactment-of-the-oil-and-gas

In a nutshell: the HCL is HOT right now. Barzani (Kurdistan's top dog) is
heading to Baghdad within a week to discuss the HCL. Now, with all the
noise about how the KRG is illegally exporting oil, lawsuits here and
shouting there... if this wasn't going to go through, and if Baghdad REALLY
had any way to continue to keep this thing from going through, I highly
doubt Barzani would be going to Baghdad.

Most of you know me pretty well and you know I don't pull out the
crystal ball too often... but I'm doing it today: One of two things will
happen in the next week or so:

1. Barzani will be arrested in Baghdad on some trumped up charges, and
we will have a while to wait on the HCL...

OR

2. Barzani and Abadi will have a successful meeting and we are going to
get our HCL in VERY short order.

What I've seen from Prime Minister Abadi so far and the way the HCL news
has been coming out recently REALLY leads me to believe option #2 is the
winner.

:twothumbs:

yendor  Adam, when the GOI printed their post Saddam dinar (the currency that we all here are holding) was it THEIR game plan to RV or was that the thought that we investors  had dreamed up ? I remember when George W. made the announcement that the U.S. was going to invade, he did say that this invasion would not cost the U.S. taxpayer anything.  So, I thought that (when I first invested in the IQD) that it was the U.S.'s intent to have a lot of these new Dinar to cover the price of the invasion. If so, WHAT WENT WRONG ???  And is that where we are now ?

I don't necessarily think anything went "wrong", it's just taken a while to get everything in place. We've seen the IQD more than double in value since 2003, we've seen Iraqis form a government, we've seen the Iraqi people voting (remember the first time we saw the purple ink on the fingers of voters?), we've seen a LOT of progress... and we continue to see that.

There was no way the IQD could have gone up dramatically and been stable any time before 2010... but the progress they've made is undeniable, and if it's going to happen - we are close.

:twocents:

Seabee  Long time no hear Adam,  The following has been bothering me for a while now, and if you could answer this question that would be great.  The Gurus seem to think that an RV is just around the corner with all the positive news coming out of Bagdad .Also,I understand, ISIS has control of about 30% of Iraq. My concern is, how can the GOI and CBI institute an RV when they do not have total control of their country. This would be like the FORD MOTOR Com.preparing to launch the start of a new car without consulting their divisions in Canada.  I afraid I don't have the confidence that I once had, as I have been on here since 2009. What would be your opinion on this sir as the two situations seem to be at the opposite ends of the spectrum.  Thank You

ISIS is indeed a problem, but it really looks like they are pushing them back. I don't think it's accurate to say they don't have control of their country.

Nice to see you again! :tiphat:

fred5688  where do we stand now? i read the guru's and they tell one thing and then it changes. Does anyone really know what is going on now? Thanks

My advice is to stop reading the gurus :)

rsl1512  Hi Adam, Thank you for all your time and hard work enlightening us!  Is your Crystal Ball fixed yet?
Could you give us your opinion on the possibility of the dollar devaluation, and the possibility of a new BRIC  standard?
My last question is are you still leaning toward a 10cent revaluation or has it moved up or down  tied to a float or no float
Thank you!

1. Crystal ball is spotty. Sometimes it shows old Flintstone reruns... really weird.

2. "Possibility" of a dollar devaluation? It's happening right now. BRICS is still a ways off yet.

3. I"m sticking with .10 for now... if I'm wrong and it's higher, I don't think anyone will be mad at me. :)

chess  ADAM:  Upon a HCL coming about, how do you figure the revenue will be divided up?......thanks

Based on production. :twothumbs:

staunch  Adam,   There have been a couple of articles out stating that they have plans to create a 50k note (whether it happens or not is a different story). Do you, in any scenario, see this as a good thing for our purposes?

I've seen a couple of those - I put as much stock into the 50k note as I do the removing of the 0's articles. I think they are just fluff and smoke.

:twocents:

That's it for now... I'll be watching and I'll let you all know if I hear anything new.

Have a great day!

• Upvote 15

Thanks Adam, once again your insight to progress in Iraq shines light on the matter. Although tempted I stay away from the gurus as not to cloud my vision and rely on the professionalism and truth that you, mods and many many others here on DV bring to this forum. Agreed that the HCL is the next step to bring us closer and agree the new PM is making headway. Keeping grounded and your head in your day to day activities maintains your sanity as we await the next move in this game of political chess.

Much appreciated as always.

• Upvote 3

I'm just thinkin' out loud here, but it seems to me the numbers "swelled" for the ISIS ranks out of frustration of no positive direction for Iraq....and was thinkin' that once they get the HCL passed and everybody has a part in Iraq once again many of the so called members will take off their masks and run cash their checks and go merrily on their way! Of course we may still have to put down a few of those who are rabid....but I don't think they will have the following post RV that they once had.....just a thought!

Thanks Adam and Mods for keepin' it real and positive!!!! :)

Come On RV Baby!!! :)

• Upvote 4

Rod,

And therein lays the crux of it all.

How can Babylon rise according to God's word as long as Arabs are so brutally murdering

people? People (OF ANY RACE) given the hope of a better future aren't prone to

Violence. The RV would begin the process of giving people hope, and where there's

hope dreams flourish. And nobody wants a nightmare for their dreams.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014.

• Upvote 4

Rod,

And therein lays the crux of it all.

How can Babylon rise according to God's word as long as Arabs are so brutally murdering

people? People (OF ANY RACE) given the hope of a better future aren't prone to

Violence. The RV would begin the process of giving people hope, and where there's

hope dreams flourish. And nobody wants a nightmare for their dreams.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014.

Agreed brother!!!