Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki received a written message from Russian President Putin

yota691

Maliki received a written message from Russian President Putin

Saturday, 06 September / September 2014 11:01

b_245_161_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Received Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, a written message from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Office Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of the al-Maliki "received a written message from Russian President Vladimir Putin on bilateral relations between Baghdad and Moscow and ways of developing them in all fields."

The statement added that "the Russian President in his message praised the efforts of the Prime Minister of the Iraqi state in order to promote and expand the ties of friendship between the two countries."

According to the text message, Putin said in a statement Prime Minister's Office told the al-Maliki "You have achieved and you are presiding over the Government of Iraq in a very difficult period much to solve the pressing issues of the post-conflict reconstruction of the country and its development socially and economically," he said, adding, "We value highly your efforts in establishing relations fruitful cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Iraq in various fields. "

The Russian leader said that "the step you have taken responsible for national reconciliation step deserves respect, and I am confident that you will continue your work in order to strengthen the state in Iraq and the expansion of friendly relations between our two countries, and I wish you good health and success," according to Albean.anthy

• Upvote 1

Putin for the owners in a written message: you have taken the responsible step worthy of respect

SATURDAY, 06 SEPTEMBER / SEPTEMBER 2014 10:36 J P   

Twilight News / praised Russian President Vladimir Putin , the prime minister step outgoing Nuri al-Maliki to step down from his post and not to stick with it for the third time, describing the situation as "worthy of respect."

2012108-139374xbrhrge.jpgAccording to a statement issued by Maliki's office as Putin text message in which he said , "You have achieved and you are presiding over the Government of Iraq in a very difficult period much to solve the pressing issues of the post-conflict reconstruction and development of the country socially and economically."

Putin said, according to the message, "We highly assess your efforts to establish fruitful cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Iraq in various fields."

And char Putin that "the step you have taken responsible for national reconciliation step worthy of respect, I am confident that you will continue your work in order to strengthen the state in Iraq and expanding the ties of friendship between our two countries."

Thanks YOTA691...(+1) .... leave it to Putin to undermine the new GOI under Abadi by his communication with Maliki at this late stage - just before the new GOI is seated...!  I'm wondering what the intention for such an action at this stage is intended to accomplish (or undermine).  :confused2: If he wanted to commend Maliki, he should have waited until after the new GOI is seated...JMHO..!  :shrug: 

This is simply Maliki's people attempting to disrupt the Abadi government.

What the letter really said was ,"shut your ISIS punks mouths. The next time they

threaten me, I'm gonna NUKE YOUR A$$ES".

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

LGD :)

LOL... yep... they pick the wrong person to mess with :)