Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI issues Visa cards

Total Views: 51

CBI issues Visa cards

Sunday, 13 July 2014 23:59 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) –The Central Bank of Iraq announced adopting the electronic payments of funds (Visa Cards) to limit the phenomena of carrying and dealing with cash.

A statement by the CBI received by AIN cited "The CBI adopted the Visa card system to develop the financial and banking sector and to create an atmosphere of competition among the different banking and financial establishments in Iraq."

The statement added "The new system will organize the work of the providers of the service and issuing licenses for them according to the law No. (4326) of 22 June 2014." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/faq/55278

• Upvote 10

CBI issues Visa cards

Baghdad (AIN) –The Central Bank of Iraq announced adopting the electronic payments of funds (Visa Cards) to limit the phenomena of carrying and dealing with cash.

One step forward.

Modern financial transaction method.

Two steps back.

You just eliminated the need to haul around

duffel bags of cash, so it really doesn't matter

what your currency is worth, on one level.

Let's hope that sometime soon (yes, I said "soon")

this "Iraqi Pride" becomes more than just lip service,

and they do something with their currency that

gives them a reason to be proud...

DB, Great to see this!

Q3 is promising as projected. I pray that it comes together soon.

Moneysoon :)

I hope so too :)

CBI issues Visa cards

A statement by the CBI received by AIN cited "The CBI adopted the Visa card system to develop the financial and banking sector and to create an atmosphere of competition among the different banking and financial establishments in Iraq."

The statement added "The new system will organize the work of the providers of the service and issuing licenses for them according to the law No. (4326) of 22 June 2014." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/faq/55278

DB,

Good article :)  do you think they will issue me one too ? ;)

• Upvote 1

CBI issues Visa cards

Sunday, 13 July 2014 23:59 | PDF | Print | E-mail

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/faq/55278-cbi-issues-visa-cards-

• Upvote 1

Hello DV...

I must say, that I've been lurking here (only) for my news for (4-5)years...

I was handed this investment you could say...not millions but not hundreds...I'll just say I have some lol

I truely have grown to see all news as good news for us...smoke mirrors truth or not all holds some evidence to the truth(ri/rv/internationally rec.etc.)

So with that said...

THIS IS HUGE!

And I mean huge to the point where I had to come out of lurking and create this account to make this post..

The next 2 weeks will have a bunch of "Suddenly" "all of a sudden" "amidst the turmoil" type of news...

Dig through the articles the important ones will start to stand out...

Our vets know this I see

&

Thanks to those that bring us our news and opinionated substantial replays

For I've learned a lot

And view things on a deeper connectiveness between all news...(except weather lol)

So again I Say Huge this is. The past 2 weeks have been huge...last 6mos really huge...

Don't know when I won't begin to guess lol ... But I do know it will be suddenly...and sooner then later...

Credit cards = no cash in hand

Banks have no cash in hand

Auctions = -dinar

Nations demanding them speed up they're political situation

And then adopt the budget

And pray to god they change the rate 1-1,1-2,1-3 and I'm exchanging for gold.Done. =)

(and I probably won't respond...so don't feel disrespected or ignored...specially if its destructive cristism because my view/feelings on this rv/ri will not be detoured.)

• Upvote 5

Hello DV...

I must say, that I've been lurking here (only) for my news for (4-5)years...

I was handed this investment you could say...not millions but not hundreds...I'll just say I have some lol

I truely have grown to see all news as good news for us...smoke mirrors truth or not all holds some evidence to the truth(ri/rv/internationally rec.etc.)

So with that said...

THIS IS HUGE!

And I mean huge to the point where I had to come out of lurking and create this account to make this post..

The next 2 weeks will have a bunch of "Suddenly" "all of a sudden" "amidst the turmoil" type of news...

Dig through the articles the important ones will start to stand out...

Our vets know this I see

&

Thanks to those that bring us our news and opinionated substantial replays

For I've learned a lot

And view things on a deeper connectiveness between all news...(except weather lol)

So again I Say Huge this is. The past 2 weeks have been huge...last 6mos really huge...

Don't know when I won't begin to guess lol ... But I do know it will be suddenly...and sooner then later...

Credit cards = no cash in hand

Banks have no cash in hand

Auctions = -dinar

Nations demanding them speed up they're political situation

And then adopt the budget

And pray to god they change the rate 1-1,1-2,1-3 and I'm exchanging for gold.Done. =)

(and I probably won't respond...so don't feel disrespected or ignored...specially if its destructive cristism because my view/feelings on this rv/ri will not be detoured.)

thanks for the comments welcome to dinar vets - your post is spot on!
  • Upvote 3

Central Bank issued Services (Visa card) to reduce the phenomenon of carrying cash

07/14/2014 Department of Political

An oasis of freedom

The central bank announced the issuance of a system of electronic payment services for money [Visa card] to reduce the phenomenon of pregnancy and money circulation.

According to a statement of the bank "in order to develop financial and banking sector in Iraq and reducing the phenomenon of pregnancy and trading coins and create an atmosphere of competition between financial institutions through the provision of banking services Bank has adopted a new version of e-payment of funds."

"The new system will organize the work of providers of payment services and licensing them have been published in the Gazette of the Iraqi issue No. [4326] of 23 from last June 2014." Ended

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://alhurrya.com/archives/56349&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B3%25D8%25B7%2B%25D8%25AA%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D9%258A%26lr%3D%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

• Upvote 2

Thanks dinarbeliever for your post.  I have scoured the Gazette and cannot find this law.   Now the last day for the previous session of Parliament was June 14th.  In fact June 22nd is the date cited by the CBI for the passage of this Law. (the law No. (4326) of 22 June 2014)

This is just one more example of "Things not being on the UP and Up" as to what we are reading in the News!  IMO  Parliament would have still had to be in session for this law to carry the June 22nd date.

Najafi complete clearance of the parliament and the lifting of the immunity of all MPs         9-3132.jpg

6/15/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning  witnessed on Saturday to complete House Speaker Osama Najafi patent discharged from Parliament ended its session, and lift the immunity of all deputies. said parliamentary source in a press statement that "Najafi completed clearance its own in the office of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, and in conjunction with the end of life Parliament yesterday, "he added, as" the lifting of the immunity of all members of Parliament. " It is said that the parliamentary session ended on 14 June current, is expected to convene the new parliament its first meeting early next month and will be the owner of the power in the legislation of laws broken. was chairman of the parliament failed last Thursday to hold an emergency session to discuss the repercussions of the events in Nineveh Following receipt of an application submitted jointly by the President and the Prime Minister to declare a state of emergency in the country. It also failed to pass laws in many important law, notably the general budget of the country. 

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=72782

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 2

Thanks dinarbeliever, your one of the greats I was refurring to...

And I'm sure the rest will chime in in due time..

Thanks for the kind welcome as well.

I see I only get 1 more post after this...until I can post more

So I'll say it now...

WOT!(WideOpenThrottle) here on out!

Money in the bank(reserves) and now Credit in hand things can only move forward from here!!!

i mean really think about it...war/crime/destruction/political gains/BANKING...is in every Major country and city...we should treat theirs no different..

Onward! Ri/Rv

I think these are only debit cards. Muslims don't use credit as we know it... not in their religion. so realy only means the CBI can grow M2 without the cost of printing and maybe make some money in service fees. The question is weather the typical merchant will be able the costs of readers.

1) if you can have a supposed "only debit card", then, you can take it out of the country and it can connect via the bank for whatever country you're in back to your home country bank - I know this because i lived in Australia and used my US bank account (only debit card) to buy things...for example I bought something for 23.00 and an amount of 23.00 plus 3.00 for the transaction fee + the conversion rate was subtracted from my bank account - so I ended up having a USD total of about 28.00 deducted from the US bank account / debit account .  

2) 

Regulation No. (3) for the year 2014 Payment Services electronic funds issued by Council of Ministers No. (186) for the year 2014 Arabic Original Document 7 Jul 2014

law found on home page here http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en

then open this link for this same law directly above: http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/node/2602

then open PDF at this link: http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/webfm_send/1546

then open this page for a website whereby you can translate the Arabic Numerals  http://danielschereck.com/wp2002arabia/wp-arabicnumbers.htm

at the top of the page you will see in parenthesis the Arabic number 186 (remember you have to translate from right to left - so backwards for us Westerners)

At the bottom right of the page - you will see the arabic numbers which translate to (again use the arabic numerals website link above) "4326"  at the bottom left of the page, you will then see the arabic numerals for the date 6-23-2014 - this is one day after the supposed date of which the parliament approved the law - this June 23 2014 date is the date of publication.  

Now, reflect again on the title of this law it states in the title of this (new) law that it is Regulation no 3 of law 186 - well, the original electronic funds law 186 was written in 2012 - so what they are saying in this title for this newly released amendment, is that this amendment connects to the law 186 from 2012.  This is regulations for use of this credit card - the rest I cannot read

also see this cbi announcement - they are referencing (in the cbi announcement) the same law we are discussing: http://www.cbi.iq/documents/press%20for%2013-7-2014.pdf

and btw Buti and I figured this out together. 

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 5