Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians in Syria for Apostasy From Islam

yota691

8-christians-murdered-by-isis-tweet-1.jp

by, Dennis Lynch | International Business Times (IBT)

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) reportedly killed and crucified eight men in a town near Aleppo, Syria. The independent monitoring group the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the men were executed for being too moderate as members of a rival rebel group. They were crucified on Saturday and will be on display for three days in the town square in Deir Hafer.  It is not clear whether or not they were killed prior to the crucifixion. A ninth man in Al-Bab was nailed alive to a cross for eight hours for giving “false testimony.” He survived. ISIS has used crucifixions as punishment for a number of crimes in the past. It executed one of its own members for “extorting money at checkpoints by accusing drivers of apostasy.” Apostasy is the term for leaving or renouncing one’s faith, particularly Islam. It has also used lashings and forced amputations to punish transgressions under Shariah.

8-christians-murdered-by-isis-tweet-2.jp

ISIS has been battling with other rebel groups in Syria since January. The radical Islamic group largely has turned its attention away from fighting to overthrow Syrian President Bashar Assad to establishing full control over regions of Syria and Iraq to create an Islamic caliphate. It declared the caliphate Sunday. Iraqi military forces launched a major counter-offensive campaign to recapture Tikrit, a city 86 miles (140 kilometers) north of Baghdad. Government forces say they’ve recaptured the city but ISIS says it still is in control of the Sunni-majority city of 250,000. A resident told CNN there “are no Iraqi troops,” in her neighborhood, just ISIS militants.

Where's the carpet bombs

These people are insane

I think rehab release programs are out of the question

These folks only know this Life style...its how they were brought up...in which is the problem...carpet bomb..something needs to be done to change future generations....and I'm sure you know all this....

• Upvote 1

Matthew 24:3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?" 4 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Wm13

• Upvote 4

These folks only know this Life style...its how they were brought up...in which is the problem...

These folks only know this Life style...its how they were brought up...in which is the problem......

.kind of like welfare?

Edited by jaman
  • Upvote 2

This is their religion or CULT actually, we have to be politicaly correct now days or be labeled a racist by the liberals. For the poor ignorant muslim who really thinks Islam is a "Religion of Peace" I challenge any of them to show me in th Guran where they find love your neighbor. In my readings it says to "KILL" everyone who is not a believer of Islam, so for these ignorant muslims who get offended when the "Infidels" call them out on the subject are really not versed in their so called religion...The ISIL are really just doing what that religion has commanded them to do...

• Upvote 2

Jesus also said, they will persecute you for my names sake.

John 15.21

Matthew  5:11

Matthew 10:22

This is the work of the evil one who hates man and especially Christians.   ISIS is just another piece of the puzzle in proving the prophecies are real and very much alive as is the living bible.  But we are to pray for the peace of Israel, because in the end, that is what they want.  i.e. Jerusalem.   In the way the koran is either purposely or accidentally written, it is rebuttal to the bible.  There are sura's that tells the muslim to refer to the jews and the christians since they have been reading the book longer.  (experienced)  But instead, these extreme haters, raise their children to hate, and they sacrifice them to martyrdom.    THere is a major thing lacking in their view which is what the entire bible message is and that is Love.   Jews and Christians are considered monkeys and pigs.   So if your a christian you considered a monkey.   So what does that tell you?  They think we are the animals.  Go figure.  

John 15:20

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3

In the second picture, you can see the guys where there feet are dangling seems to somehow still have both sandals on. Unless they were all shot there were they stood, you would think when being dragged around your sandals would come off . I am not saying they don't crucify people just saying I think this picture is not real.

This is disgusting .....well Jesus said he who believeth in me will live in heaven with him!! God watch over these men's families, and God they died for believing in your son Jesus ....welcome them onto your kingdom. Amen!

Great message for the entire world.  Christians need to be aware that if the enemies of God crucified Him, Jesus, then we can expect the same treatment.  Praise God through whom all blessings flow.