Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Massive Withdrawals Of Depositors .. And Fears Collapse Of The Dinar Amid The Absence Of A Central!

CNN. Broadcasting In Line From The Baghdad Krispy Kreme While Experiencing Massive Withdrawals !

Massive withdrawals of depositors .. and fears collapse of the dinar amid the absence of a central!

Writings
Sunday , June 22, 2014

Witnessing the Iraqi private banks and civil currently withdrawals huge depositors Iraqis because of the deteriorating conditions in the country amid fears of a collapse of the Iraqi dinar, along with the country's economy in the absence of any role for the central bank to supplement these banks money or coordinating with them to meet the withdrawals this huge and its effects on economic security. He told Iraqi bank, a senior government "writings" in a telephone interview from Baghdad that draws a huge and unexpected conduct of private banks billions of dinars at a time refrain Iraqi Central Bank to pump any money has to confront this serious situation which led to the suspension of some of those banks from work and inform Customers entry into force of Mugodoadtha of currency due to the failure of the Central supplying them with adequate funds to fulfill its obligations to its customers and depositors. source noted that over the situation worse is the mass migration of citizens from their home areas where battles and clashes between security forces and militants and their departure to the northern region of Kurdistan and some central and southern governorates In addition to leaving the others to neighboring countries and the consequent need for funds to meet their requirements pension pressing daily. accused the government source great head of the CBI of not heeding the dangers that threaten the Iraqi economy to collapse the result of unexpected sharp decline of the value of the dinar and has fallen seriously explaining that the bank's management unbroken exactly what being reflected in the performance of the Iraqi banking have not been so far any contacts with the departments of private banks and private to discuss the situation and to address the risks facing the national economy. confirmed stop dealings central bank and failing to supplement the private banks billions of dinars and dollars that you need in these difficult circumstances that Iraqis face.

http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/22/06/2014/29939/%D8%B3%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B6%D8%AE%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%86--%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A.html

• Upvote 3

Wow! if this is true this is VERY BAD.

We already know what happens and has just recently happened in several other countries when people run on the banks. When these things take place all out war usually ensues, but Iraq has basically been in the midsts of war forever so, not sure if it will all just fall completely apart or they will finally get their stuff ironed out. Let's  hope it is the latter.

I'm still just really suspicious of this whole ISIS thing. We must remember that they are just an offshoot of Al Qaida and who actually created and funded them to begin with. I wouldn't put anything past our government or any other for that matter. When things get bad they resort to despicable acts. Shoot, even when things aren't bad they do.

Anyway, history tells us a lot and the world is at a pivotal point right now. Both world wars and even the civil wars are connected in the sense that war is usually manufactured to cover up something else. Who knows for sure what they have planned, but you can bet it won't be good for any of the citizens. The U.S. dollar is coming to an eventual end. If you don't get that then maybe you should do some research on fiat based currencies, the Fed Reserve, and just look around at the real condition our very own country is in for starters. Do not listen to what the paid and controlled mainstream media is pushing because you will be sadly disappointed and misguided. Russia and China are all but out on the dollar and have already made deals with other countries. I suspect they aren't the only ones. I just feel that we need to keep watch and pay attention closely because you never know, U.S. citizens may be the next to be making a run on the banks....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Some of the fear is the possible theft of the money by ISIS.  Example: Mosul. 

But there is a lot of smoke from the war zones.  I can tell whether one should view this as a positive or a negative.  

• Upvote 2

Some of the fear is the possible theft of the money by ISIS.  Example: Mosul. 

But there is a lot of smoke from the war zones.  I can tell whether one should view this as a positive or a negative.  

they had no liquidity in their banks.. they may have had some dinar but nothing to whats being reported that was stolen.  They operate electronically.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Yes... Anything... and I mean... ANYTHING... that sounds bad for our beloved RV has to be BS.

~ No ISIS or Sunni Millitants... All Maliki's Creation/Illusion To Stay In Power

~ No One Is Dying And The 500,000 Refugees... Media Smoke Screen

~ No Massive Withdrawals... The People Feel Perfectly Safe Leaving Their $$$ In The Banks

Yep... This All Is Leading Up To Them Pulling Off Our Beloved RV... Keep The Faith!!!

Good Post Djorgie... + One!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

i think it's coming - we are less than a week away from the ISX joining the NASDAQ -it's going international

yes, NO statements have been published by nasdaq or ISX stating otherwise. Must mean they are moving on and pressing forward.

• Upvote 2

This phrase says it all and who's putting out this news.

accused the government source great head of the CBI of not heeding the dangers that threaten the Iraqi economy to collapse the result of unexpected sharp decline of the value of the dinar and has fallen seriously explaining that the bank's management unbroken exactly what being reflected in the performance of the Iraqi banking have not been so far any contacts with the departments of private banks and private to discuss the situation and to address the risks facing the national economy. confirmed stop dealings central bank and failing to supplement the private banks billions of dinars and dollars that you need in these difficult circumstances that Iraqis face

As far as the rate dropping dramatically, it's still holding at 1217 market rate and has been their since the 18th.  http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

• Upvote 1

they had no liquidity in their banks.. they may have had some dinar but nothing to whats being reported that was stolen.  They operate electronically.

If you leave it in the "electronic" deposits at the bank, that can be taken as well.  Happens all the time.  Let someone get into the accounts "electronically" and you can be cleaned out quickly.  Do you think ISIS does not have the capability to do that?  Think again.  Todays thefts are mostly "electronic."  Much faster, easier, and safer for the crooks.  

Come on Easy, you know that.  

When Bagdad falls from the Sunni led militants, it will pretty much be game over for that newly formed one sided democracy. And a new Dictatorship government will be put in place along with sharia law. Thanks to that Muslim loving OBUMMER!!! The Shiite led government failed to be fair and equal with the Sunni and Kurd populations. As a result you get civil war and the Kurds want to break away and from their own country to boot. 4500 service men died for nothing.  The militants are now about 40 miles outside of Bagdad. Can't say much for Iraq's military, many dropped their weapons and fled.. Over 20 towns and cities have been taken over.  Yes their is a run on the banks in Bagdad, ya think.  You want to believe everything is ok, well that's the farthest thing from the truth. If the current government does get overthrown, this will not be good at all for us dinar holders.   The currency could soon to become worthless. and a new government currency put in place. Why should a newly formed government honor trillions of dinar from a former government.  Just my thoughts from someone that's held dinars since 2006

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes... Anything... and I mean... ANYTHING... that sounds bad for our beloved RV has to be BS.

~ No ISIS or Sunni Millitants... All Maliki's Creation/Illusion To Stay In Power

~ No One Is Dying And The 500,000 Refugees... Media Smoke Screen

~ No Massive Withdrawals... The People Feel Perfectly Safe Leaving Their $$$ In The Banks

Yep... This All Is Leading Up To Them Pulling Off Our Beloved RV... Keep The Faith!!!

Good Post Djorgie... + One!!!

Maggie, you shouldn't be neged for your opinion.

However, I want to give a response.

ISIS is real and people are dying. There are massive amounts of displaced people

because of this. And as for bank withdrawals, the article states that people are

upset because the banks have no money. So I think your, " legitimate", point is

how's that good for an RV?

What I suspect everyone here is responding to is that they believe ISIS is NOT as

massive as were led to believe. And that it's quite possible that this was allowed

to create a loss of faith in the dinar. Thereby, causing everyone to seek out the dollar.

Extremely sinister to say the least, however, that is exactly what has occurred.

And though I will take what I've invested and use it wisely, I am now FULLY aware

that this is blood money. It has lost its luster. It was done by deception and bloodshed.

The CBI needed to remove most all of the dinar if they wanted to make an RV work.

I'm more than a little distressed that they couldn't find a more humane method.

I ask all my brothers and sisters here to remember those who needlessly died so

that Babylon could rise, and you could be given wealth. Use it wisely, use it for God.

• Upvote 8