Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRYKER - The Final Stretch of Our Adventure IMO

gamaray

first  they have  to----->  let  every one  know who the  heck won  the elections,  then  get  the budget passed ,  would  be nice to see  value  hit  the dinar  ,  but  the  area is  really  still  unruly  ,  and  the government  is  still in  the dark  as  who  is in charge ....    but  just  for  ol`  time  sake -----  come  on  re-value 

I have to agree, as much as I hate to....but on the other hand, it all can be a ruse.They have always been miss leading in what is really going on. It keeps the people that will try to take advantage of the situation in check.

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 1

I think IMO raising the zeros means raising the zeros from the nominal value, deleting is from the currency. But who knows as long as the dinar goes from toilet paper to having a good value I really don't care what that means. :D

After almost 10 years..It seems that is not completely clear yet.... Two schools of thought  on that one.

• Upvote 2

I really would like to believe these Jokers - 10 + years and still counting

so your comment that everyone who points out the facts Iraq is giving us are "jokers" including AM................huuuum! or is it that you don't have the ability to read and understand facts that were posted on other sites, even here on DV? maybe after 10 years you should seek another investment you feel has more potential for financial gains for yourself than dinar. just say'in

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Nadita, someone negg'd you, can't see why, so I evened you out. Sometimes, I think people just don't think when they do that, or maybe do it accidentally in their rush to push a button and move on.  I may not like what someone says, but I never give a neg just because I don't like what they said. In fact, I only give a neg if they have said something beyond insulting. 

• Upvote 2

so your comment that everyone who points out the facts Iraq is giving us are "jokers" including AM................huuuum! or is it that you don't have the ability to read and understand facts that were posted on other sites, even here on DV? maybe after 10 years you should seek another investment you feel has more potential for financial gains for yourself than dinar. just say'in

These Jokers = the Iraqis - not the people on this site PIN HEAD ! We'll make sure in future to construct sentences in the form of a Dr. Seuss format - just for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nadita, someone negg'd you, can't see why, so I evened you out. Sometimes, I think people just don't think when they do that, or maybe do it accidentally in their rush to push a button and move on.  I may not like what someone says, but I never give a neg just because I don't like what they said. In fact, I only give a neg if they have said something beyond insulting. 

Agreed Francie. As for myself I never neg as a rule of thumb

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Ahhh Hopium.......

Rumor has it before June 5.

Maliki is crazy like a fox.

Turki says the plan is in the Box.

I do not like Dinarland spam,

I do no like it Sam I Am!

Hahahaha well done

Be Prepared For Stretch Marks ! :o

:D:D:D