Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 05/29/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Tonight the news are packed, so let's start unpacking :)

Ukraine Crisis: Umbertino reported Ukrainian military helicopter shot down by rebels over Slovyansk in eastern Ukraine.  The President says 14 soldiers were killed including a general.

Other news: Rayzur sees this coming as leaders of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan agree to create the Eurasian Economic Union, intended to boost economic and trade ties.  The leaders hope the trading bloc will challenge the economy might of the United States, the European Union and China.  Moscow had pushed Ukraine to join alliance.  Haymon heard Little obe finds reports on treatment delays at VA facilities extremely troubling.  100+ lawmakers calls for VA Secy Shinseki to resign.  Rodandstaff reads CDC showed slight increase in US birth rate in 2013, reversing 5 year trend. 4,700 more babies born last year than in 2012, guess some people are busy making babies J Pattyangel can’t believe what he hears about baby booming in China as their economy bubble bursts.  China planning for extra 2 million babies per year.  Loosening its one-child policy to give more couples the opportunity to have two children.  Russia says they will be done shuttling astronauts to the space by 2020.  Spacex to unveil crew capsule which can carry 7 astronauts.  Ellon Musk launches Dragon V2 which will have special abort system.  Musk is also testing reusable rocket, fighting with air force.  NASA wants SOYUZ replacement by 2017.  Boosterbglee heard Media mogul David Geffen, Oprah Winfrey, Oracle’s Larry Ellison and others bid $1.5B+ for LA Clippers as NBA plans to remove owner Donald Sterling.

The bull climbed 65 points on the slippery slope today.  Dow transports set new record close for 5th day, Nasdaq 100 closes at 14 year high.  Novartis (NVS) must face lawsuit alleging kickbacks to boost drug sales covered by Medicare, Medicaid. BP asks Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to block gulf spill payments.  Bill Ackman aims to raise billions of dollars for a new closed-end hedge fund.  The fund could list on London Stock Exchange,  Chess wonders if this has anything to do with Iraq funds.  Genx4me hears gobble, gobble… Hillshire is in the middle of bidding war between Tyson Foods and Pilgrim’s Pride.  Pilgrim’s Pride is already offering $45 a share for Hillshire brands, whereas Tyson says its bid is superior alternative to Hillshire’s deal to buy Pinnacle Foods.  Tyson offers $6.8B for Hillshire Brands, $50/share cash.  Infoblox (BLOX) down 29% as the CEO resigns. 

Eburt reported Judge holding GM hearing today on motion to consolidate recall lawsuits into class-action.  GM engineer told Congressional investigators he forgot ordering change to ignition switch.  Ford to recall 1.1M Escape & Mariner SUVs, 2008-2013, may lose power streeing, 6 injuries have been reported.  Ford also recalls 196K Taurus 2010-2014 to fix license plate lamp, 82,500 models 2006-2011 for driver-side floor mats.

Dantach is attending world’s biggest drug makers to present cancer data at ASCO 50th annual meeting kicks off tomorrow in Chicago. ASCO is biggest cancer research meeting of the year.  Companies to watch for : lung  cancer : AZN, CLVS.  Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia is cancer of the blood and bone marrow.  It’s the 2nd most common form of leukemia among adults.  15,720 people will be diagnosed with CLL in 2014 : PCYC, ABBV, GILD, INFI.  CLDX is down 40% overlooked by investors as cancer drugmaker.  

From Dinar land: Vietnam1969 and Stealthwarrior are still busy putting out fire, as a result of several car bombings in Baghdad and Sadr City.  Sandfly has been able to track aliens from the air and alluding secret forces to alien’s locations.  A few parliament officials are calling for the formation of new government that includes the winning parties and Iraqis.  Wiljor is with Ammar al Hakim, the head of Islamic Supreme Council, when he said the new government will face many challenges and violence and fighting terrorism is high on the list, rebuilding the country and raising standards of living by decreasing unemployment comes very close as second.  Saint reported Min of Electricity has to shut down several institutions and schools as they can’t pay the bills due to 2014 budget not passed.  These institutions  from private and public sectors owe Min of Electricity billions of dinar.  Min of Finance was forced to to provide loans to pay the investment contractors due to no funds from 2014 budget.  He added 2014 budget should be approved at first available chance.  KRG President Barzani stated Iraqi constitution does not have provision that states oil exports should be exclusively through SOMO.  Furthermore,  he added KRG will take 17% which is their portion of the oil export and will send the balance to GOI.  He added KRG is willing to work and reach an agreement with GOI since 2005.  GOI will continue to negotiate with KRG.  DHL has been voted as the best employer in the region.  Legal expert Tareq Harb said contrary to statements by White House, DFI is not in danger in case USA lifted its protection.

From Rumor land: Delta thinks before June 15, for Washington to lift the immunity and give Iraq and CBI their money is a strong indication that Iraq is ready to rv.  Millionday says for Iraq to gain control on their money means Iraq is moving forward to the global market.  WMAWhite says OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) stated all sanctions are lifted as to the CBI and that means we can exchange IQD within USA.  DC says IMF, UST, UN and bankers are just waiting and they are on lockdown again.  Iraq is ready to go and security is extremely tight and on phone black out.  BGG believes Maliki is living on borrowed time and doing all he can to stretch it out.

The spin stops here :)  send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Nadita, We are in exciting times.  We are seeing the true birth of a Democracy before our very eyes. Alliances are evolving to finally have a true partnership in the government for the people of Iraq.   IMO, Iraq has the chance to emerge to a true Democracy, for the first time since Saddam.  Economically,  I might add, the recent amendment to to the US protective orders may be a precursor to the movement of Iraq from the protection of article XIV into article VIII under the IMF.  The first of June, July maybe August  will be very telling as to this, when the IMF updates their site.  I do believe the government will have to be seated to see any movement into article VIII. There are many economic laws that will need to be passed, I would assume, but still Iraq is in forward movement.   Today we saw, the CBI give permission to all money transfer companies to trade the dollar.  This should be a good move toward lessening the spread between the CBI rate and the Market rate of the Dinar to the Dollar.  To move into article VIII the IMF recommends the CBI have stability of the exchange rate for a period of time,  within a 2% spread between the CBI rate and the market rate.   Anyway, I see nothing but good at the moment.  We all know this could change in a New York minute, but for now things are looking good.  It's all just a matter of time and patience.   :)

• Upvote 2

:ph34r:  goodnite Nadita.

I'm spinning good. 

Zulumon,

Good morning.. thanks for dropping by :)

Thanks Nadita, We are in exciting times.  We are seeing the true birth of a Democracy before our very eyes. Alliances are evolving to finally have a true partnership in the government for the people of Iraq.   IMO, Iraq has the chance to emerge to a true Democracy, for the first time since Saddam.  Economically,  I might add, the recent amendment to to the US protective orders may be a precursor to the movement of Iraq from the protection of article XIV into article VIII under the IMF.  The first of June, July maybe August  will be very telling as to this, when the IMF updates their site.  I do believe the government will have to be seated to see any movement into article VIII. There are many economic laws that will need to be passed, I would assume, but still Iraq is in forward movement.   Today we saw, the CBI give permission to all money transfer companies to trade the dollar.  This should be a good move toward lessening the spread between the CBI rate and the Market rate of the Dinar to the Dollar.  To move into article VIII the IMF recommends the CBI have stability of the exchange rate for a period of time,  within a 2% spread between the CBI rate and the market rate.   Anyway, I see nothing but good at the moment.  We all know this could change in a New York minute, but for now things are looking good.  It's all just a matter of time and patience.   :)

Buti,

Thanks for your comment.  I agree with you.. I believe there are a lot of things happening behind the scenes that we don't know of and of course.. the misinformation is flying like frisbees.  I like your time frame and I think I have an idea of the timing but I am going to keep my lips shut :) I agree things can change any minute.  The clock is ticking :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2