Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 05/28/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Other news: Go4profit is smiling as he is receiving big commission check for work with Russian space agency which rocket with three man crew lifts off for space station on Wednesday.  The rocket’s crew consists of one NASA astronaut, a Russian cosmonaut and a German from the European space agency.  NASA depends on Russia’s space agency to carry astronauts to the space station, paying nearly $71 Million per astronaut.  Captl1 heard Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel proposes that all gun sales in the city to be videotaped, Fed court ruled in January that Chicago’s longtime ban on gun stores is unconstitutional, giving the city six months to lift the ban and approve store restrictions. A vote on the latest proposal, which would also ban gun stores near schools and parks, has not been scheduled.   Saint reported Malcolm Glazer, owner of the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and English soccer’s Manchester United, dies at age 85, the FL based businessman had been in failing health since suffering a pair of strokes in April 2006.  Glazer purchased the Bucs in 1995, and later bought Manchester United in 2005 for nearly $1.5 billion. Umbertino was covering Little obe speaking at the west point military academy commencement, announces a $5 billion proposal to help other countries push back against terrorists.  He added, the funds will allow us to train, build capacity, and facilitate partner countries on the front lines.  The proposal includes training and equipping moderate Syrian rebel forces trying to overthrow Pres Bashar Assad.

The bull slipped 42 points on the slioppery slope today. Da Machino is putting a big order on yellow coins as gold closed at $1259 and silver $19.03.  Valeant CEO says they will remain financially discipline with Allergan as he feels they offered good value and can afford to be patient.  Valeant to sell rights to 5 skincare products to Nestle for $1.4 billion.  Eburt wonders if botox is one of the skincare products. 

A-j516 feels lucky as McDonalds to return $18B-$20B to shareholders between 2014-2016 in dividends, buybacks. Chess wonders what Google Glass means by “look ma, no hands” – Google is building driveless cars with no brakes, steering wheel and gas pedal, whereas Google at Code conference reiterates opposition to NSA activities affecting tech firms.  Wiljor will not surprised to hear Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says company’s future depends on ability to build the next big thing.  Apple to acquire Beats Electronics for $3 Billion.  It’s the most expensive acquisition for Apple.

From Dinar land: Vietnam1969 has his hands full with seizing 16 explosives and a container of weapons belonging to the aliens.  Stealthwarrior has been arresting aliens linked to yesterday’s mosque explosion.  Boosterbglee overheard a parliament member has stated that United Alliance has formed a committee to negotiate with other blocks on the formation of new government.  Snowglobe7 wonders how many more ministries will come out of Iraq as Iraq also has Ministry of Water who will implement a water project that will provide fresh irrigation water.  Lawrenceofdinaria was in the meeting when KRG stated the proceed of oil revenue from Ceyhan port will be deposited in the Turkish bank, as KRG and GOI continue trying to resolve the oil issue.  Over one million barrels of crude oil has been shipped to a western Europe.  Ceyhan facility can store 2.5 million barrels and with oil price on the rise, the amount of money generated is significant.  KRG also announces they are now producing natural gas that is being sent to Duhok power plant.  Thriver reported Iraq is producing enough wheat and barley for their own consumption in the near future.

From Rumor land: WMAwhite thinks this is a huge step that we should be happy with.  Mt. Goat says Maliki is giving till June 6th assist CBI to revalue the dinar if he wants 3rd term.  Frank26 thinks it’s a suicide to delay MR and IR.  Poppy3 says all is well and appears to be moving forward in spite of all political manipulating.  HUB believes Iraq is a growing entity in the right direction and we are along for the ride.  Pepperoni’thinks with DFI given to Iraq and the liability that goes with it, Iraq will engage with the world financial system which included dinar.  Millionday is rather excited with the EO 13303 ended as they had to have all projects ready and activated by June 1st. From our own Adam Montana who is calm and collected but jumping up and down inside as he believes change is coming for Iraq and something could happen anytime.

The spin stops here :)  send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 6

Nadita,,,, how you manage to wade through all of that news and put something together every day is a total wonder (like maybe along the lines of the 9th wonder of the world kind of thing) and I thank you for every day you do that....

Every time I read the news I end up walking away with more questions than I had coming in ... with the focus changing from what's happening to why the hellll is THAT happening.... Like:

WTF is going on with the US paying Russia to go into space? .... Is NASA busy? Makes ya wonder what Cosmos Cop the US pizzzzed off and got their drivers license pulled.....  And why is it we can all get along in space stations that are the size of a bread box, and can't seem to pull it off on something as big as a planet?

Wonder if Chicago has considered banning the playing of violent video games near schools? And in general really wonder who profits most when cities ignore this very real instigator?

Why are we spending 5 billion to help other countries fight "terrorism", when we have never spent as much as 5 dollars to define what is meant by the word "terrorism" 

Probably why I don't watch news... there's always too much follow up required....

Thanks for the spin Nadita, wouldn't have a clue what's happening in the world without it !!!!  :D  :D ....

• Upvote 6

Thanks Nadita...again spot on spin dear.

Rayzur...maybe NASA has taken on the role of the freeloader...wantin' to chip in their albeit a "big" buck to tag along for the ride but not leadin' the way. Looks like we have become the vagabonds in space....just sayin'!!!

As far as gun control...it's about time someone challenged the unconstitionality of the gun ban in Chicago...now for New York and DC!!!

• Upvote 1

Great spin Nadita :bravo:

Rayzur, I'm with you on the not watching the news, to much misinformation and hidden information.  Just what you wrote had my head spinning with all the why's and what the hellll is happening.   Nadita does great breaking in down  :twothumbs: and that's enough for me to digest. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks again Nadita, simply spectacular and enjoyable read. That many different stories in one quick, energetic, action packed Spin, makes for a great day.

Thugs, you crack me up :-) and really enjoy the post, post.

• Upvote 2

Thanks again Nadita, simply spectacular and enjoyable read. That many different stories in one quick, energetic, action packed Spin, makes for a great day.

Thugs, you crack me up :-) and really enjoy the post, post.

Wiljor :)

Awesome spin. Almost fell it was so fast and informative. Thanks for all the time spent putting it together for all of us. It really does save us a lot of time going through all the articles out there and you bring it in to us in one easy read. Thanks.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Nadita,,,, how you manage to wade through all of that news and put something together every day is a total wonder (like maybe along the lines of the 9th wonder of the world kind of thing) and I thank you for every day you do that....

Every time I read the news I end up walking away with more questions than I had coming in ... with the focus changing from what's happening to why the hellll is THAT happening.... Like:

WTF is going on with the US paying Russia to go into space? .... Is NASA busy? Makes ya wonder what Cosmos Cop the US pizzzzed off and got their drivers license pulled.....  And why is it we can all get along in space stations that are the size of a bread box, and can't seem to pull it off on something as big as a planet?

Wonder if Chicago has considered banning the playing of violent video games near schools? And in general really wonder who profits most when cities ignore this very real instigator?

Why are we spending 5 billion to help other countries fight "terrorism", when we have never spent as much as 5 dollars to define what is meant by the word "terrorism" 

Probably why I don't watch news... there's always too much follow up required....

Thanks for the spin Nadita, wouldn't have a clue what's happening in the world without it !!!!  :D  :D ....

Rayzur,

Thank you.. whatever you want to call it lol either passion or just knowing that a few faithful ones are waiting and I don't want to disappoint them :) I know the wait has been long and hard and seems there is no end to the wait with Iraq, I am hoping with little that I know, I can bring some rays of hope to the peeps who are waiting and at the end of the rope that maybe, I can shed some light to them and they could hang on a bit longer and we can all be happy campers at the end of the wait :)

Who knows why we are paying Russia to take our astronaut to the space :) I guess it's all supply and demand.. Russia can name any price and if we have to use their service to check what's going on earth from the space so NSA can probe more about us, might be worth it to some people :) (just being sarcastic) NASA is hoping to end Russia service by 2017 and Ellon Musk is coming out with space taxi that can bring 7 astronaut at the same time and experimenting of reusing the rocket which has been a fight with air force.   Why we can get along in the bread box? because you need each other and truly no one needs money in the space, everything floats lol  whereas on earth is a matter of power and greed, who can flex the muscle and show the six pack :)

Speaking of Chicago, I love the windy city.. I go there time to time, good food and window shopping.  It's true about the violent video games.. we don't think about buying it for the kids because it's the babysitter for a lot of parents :) yet a lot of parents are so oblivious of the impact of those violent video games to the little minds.  I shake my head when I see mothers pushing the baby on the stroller with iPad in front of the babies.. My baby was enjoying the view when I pushed him around in the stroller.. how time changed :) what are we teaching the younger generations.. it's okay to be in the same room and mentally and emotionally check out as long as physically you are there, nugh said like okie says

You got me on th $5billion training rebels to topple their government.. don't we learn our lesson with al qaeda?  I think we can use the money to spiff up our military and take care of the veterans.  We can help other countries but truly what are we gaining..? understand Iraq is rich with oil and natural resources.. what is in Syria..? I would admit I don't study Syria because it doesn't interest me

And of course, these are my ONLY opinions as my simple mind works and receives data :)

Edited by Nadita