Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Sells Gold To Raise The Value Of The Dinar !

DinarThug

True Dat ! ;)

However, There Also Is A Sizeable Middle Class Throughout Iraq - Particularly In Baghdad And Kurdistan ! B)

That's Cool That Ur Mentioning Botzwana As A Tag Line In Ur Quotes ! ;)

FYI For Everyone Else

Botzwana Mentioned That His Father Has Cancer In The 'Easter' Thread In Off Topics ! :(

B) B)

I looked at that thread and it showed Cranster or are Botzwana and Cranster one in the same?

Very sad news either way and my thoughts are with them. :(

• Upvote 2

June 2036

It does seem they are at the beginning stages.  They way they talk, like it's something new.  The country is definitely in stalemate until they get elections, laws, security, and plural goi completed.   I only get excited when there is a glimp of hope that mr "M" is out of the way, gone, or on the way out.  Yes, one apple does spoil the whole bunch when the apple is a dictator.   According to Shabibi before he left,  the bank was ready and didn't need any more laws, "but",  the government and security went to the pits.   So, who knows what turki has done with the bank.  This gold thing is not right.   Saleh warned them and so did Shabibi. We will see.  

I looked at that thread and it showed Cranster or are Botzwana and Cranster one in the same?

Very sad news either way and my thoughts are with them. :(

Great Catch 'Naked Guy' (Look At His Avatar)! ;)

It's Cranster's Pop's That Is Ill ! :(

Botzwana Is The Wacko Atheist That LGD Was 'Schooling' Big Time

Over On The 'Passover' Thread In Rumors ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Thanks THUGS

I am not certain how selling gold raises dinar. And I'm less certain that the average

Iraqi could even afford to buy gold.

It seems to me that they would need to revalue the dinar so they could afford the gold?!

Where will the CBI get the funds to buy this gold? Don't say the reserves. Because the reserves are obligated to back the currency.It would have to set up a subsidiary operation and make a profit doing it. It would compete with the dollar but do little to remove dinar from circulation.

Why. ?

It is the policy of the cbi to sell gold to remove the dinar from circulation

The dinar goes to the asset column once it's removed

With assets you can finance gold purchases

With gold purchases you can sell more gold and remove more dinar from circulation and into the assets column

It is a plan they come up with to remove dinar and dollars from the streets

Or from curculation

35 trillion liquidity

If they rv first then try to reduce liquidity with gold they could never afford that much gold

So ya reduce them while they are cheap

I don't understand why people think Iraq is broke

They bought the gold didn't they ?

It's over done deal

They must have the money you just don't know about it

How much does the govt have in state banks

How much does the govt have externally

The govt is the cbi

• Upvote 2

They don't need to reduce liquidity to lop

They need to reduce liquidity to revalue

2/2/2014 0:00

Selling gold to the citizens aims to be towed

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi

longer sell gold bullion to the public of important issues in maintaining the stability of prices and the withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency amounting to - according to an official - 35 trillion dinars and converted into the origins of the precious metal as a measure to curb inflation in Iraq .

was the central bank has decided recently coined a variety of alloys pure gold weights ranging between (5 g and 1 kg)., declaring direct actions contracted to import and then sell them through the banking system. sees director of banks in the Ministry of Finance, Dr. Hilal Taan that The Central Bank this measure comes to control the levels of inflation and the reduction of high prices.

added Taan told (morning) that the sale of gold from the central bank to citizens represents a process of withdrawing liquidity from trading where the liquidity in the market about 35 trillion dinars, and this large number Central Bank seeks to downgrade following the procedures of monetary policy.

confirmed its part, economic researcher Suhad Athari, said the central bank announced the sale of gold to the citizens as well as Treasury Notes and the dollar would ease the liquidity as well as he promotes price stability. She told the (morning) that this measure would diversify the means savings for citizens and raise the purchasing power of the currency is likely to witness the price of gold marked decline his request in the market.

drew virgins that this would also reduce the rate of inflation of the currency where it can be reduced from by absorbing liquidity from the dollar in both the banks and the citizen, and turn it into a precious metal, because it is more stable in the prices of the dollar, which is subject to the repercussions of the economic situation between the United States and China and other countries, as well as the difficulty of transporting gold and turn it out of the country Mijolh keeps prices rates safe.

virgins and concluded her speech by saying that the central bank through its monetary policy aims to achieve high growth rates and a stable exchange rate and move the process through the distribution of credit loans to the most vital sectors thus leading to economic development. SUS ended

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2sCjmdZz1

Article thanks to yota

Hey if they were going to lop they wouldn't be trying to reduce liquidity

• Upvote 4

Good post Thugster, LGD. My prayers. Go out also thank you

Much appreciated. And I would like to sincerely ask everyone here that prays to

offer up a sincere prayer for Botzwana. Please Markinsa, Moose, Pattyangle,

Dog 53, Nelg, Eagle Eye, Adam Montana, and the many others here who I know

pray for Botzwana. I don't know many things for a certainty, but I do know that Botzwana

is acting out of pain and suffering. He needs us to show the love that God has placed

within all of us. Oh and THUGS can you pray too.

Botzwana you are forever in my prayers.

Why would you buy gold to turn around and sell gold?makes no sense.it has been stated on this forum many times thatIraq is buying more gold to stabilize ans RV of their currency.well,which one is it?stabilzation or to sell?can't be both.somebody is throwing a lot of garbage out.if you don't know what they are doing then please don't geuss or make sh*t up.

• Upvote 1

Why would you buy gold to turn around and sell gold?makes no sense.it has been stated on this forum many times thatIraq is buying more gold to stabilize ans RV of their currency.well,which one is it?stabilzation or to sell?can't be both.somebody is throwing a lot of garbage out.if you don't know what they are doing then please don't geuss or make sh*t up.

I'll take a stab at it. From what I've read is that they may be spending dollars to get rid of them as they are starting to be worthless. Then they sell the gold to their people for dinars getting them off the street. Kind of killing two birds with one stone.

We'll see.

Peace

Come on RV.

• Upvote 3

I'll take a stab at it. From what I've read is that they may be spending dollars to get rid of them as they are starting to be worthless. Then they sell the gold to their people for dinars getting them off the street. Kind of killing two birds with one stone.

We'll see.

Peace

Come on RV.

Hopefully not too oversimplified. I like your explanation allot.

• Upvote 3