Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

Well. . .if anybody has been too closed-eyed to NOT notce, today's OFFICIAL auctions by the CBI showed (GUESS WHAT!!!) 1166 dinars to the dollar!   Is there any more question about the LIE of this "imaginary" RI of Saturday a week ago?

Hey Tony/DC/Okie/TerryGoat! How you gonna skate and SPIN this one???

Maybe claim the CBI doesn't really know what's going on?

Maybe you might CLAIM the Major Banks of Dubai, Lebanon and Jorden who DUMPED some of these BILLIONS of dinars didn't REALLY sell them for 1166 to the US Dollar?

How about:  "LIAR -- LIAR -- PANTS ON FIRE"

will they ever stop lying?

Will you guys ever stop talking about them?

What's  the point?

• Upvote 4

Will you guys ever stop talking about them?

What's  the point?

The point is, AGAIN, to enlighten the n00bs that the "gurus" are not the end-all be-all of the info regarding this thing

and everyone needs to keep grounded and not live life on a perpetual heightened state of anticipation.

I've mentioned this in different ways in this thread.

They always make it seem like it's REALLY SOON, and the date keeps getting pushed back days or a week, then a few weeks.

wheel217.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A pretty good statement by Mountain Nannie.

The ONLY way this will occur is to "OUT" the names of the politicians and their families who have already been paid.

But Mountain Nannie's "PROMISES" to divulge the name SHE has, did NOT occur today, and neither did MarZ and Tony give any more than Mountain Nannie - DESPITE their promises to DO SO!

We are left to live with frustration of having NO NAMES to put in the news. . .NO NAMES to publish on the Internet, and NO NAMES to help FORCE this abomination of unethics while the "FEW" keep getting FILTHY RICH at OUR EXPENSE, every day they can delay it.

A pretty good statement by Mountain Nannie.

The ONLY way this will occur is to "OUT" the names of the politicians and their families who have already been paid.

But Mountain Nannie's "PROMISES" to divulge the name SHE has, did NOT occur today, and neither did MarZ and Tony give any more than Mountain Nannie - DESPITE their promises to DO SO!

We are left to live with frustration of having NO NAMES to put in the news. . .NO NAMES to publish on the Internet, and NO NAMES to help FORCE this abomination of unethics while the "FEW" keep getting FILTHY RICH at OUR EXPENSE, every day they can delay it.

I think a good way to force this into action would be to get on "The Big Call" and demand the politicians' names to be outed.

Two scenarios - 1. No one cashed out and it's all a big lie. 2. "Gurus" are afraid of a black SUV harassment campaign, in which case the "guru" can "out" that situation as well after naming names, then we know who's responsible for the SUV, right? Because if the "gurus" are truly on the side of the PEOPLE, they would do this even if it means naming their "source." I know I would.....

• Upvote 1

Kind of an awesome diatribe from Mountain Nannie.

On the ONE hand she says we need to make a public "outcry" and swears she will give out the names Friday a WEEK AGO. . .but then just complains that we all need to DO it, but on the OTHER hand, she fails to provide any of the names she claims she has???

And good ol' TONY BALOGNY, who remains "superfantastic while watching all his blog followers go down the drain while this thing goes away for another 6 - 9 months.

Mountain Nannie is right about ONE THING! If we don't FORGET about the Gurus and begin to DEMAND IN-MASS to our Congressmen and Senators that they take CONGRESSIONAL ACTION NOW to clean up this gross rip-off of the American investors, it won't GET fixed at all.

A writing and telephone campaign by the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS will get their attention when nothing thus far has.

Someone needs to make the demand for the names on "The Big Call."
I think that's the only way this issue will be addressed, because anyone can just ignore posts,

and on the conference call someone will be "outing" Tony and whoever else has the names in front of thousands of people LIVE.

That's what's so great about this site, DinarVets, we have DOCUMENTED postings from people saying certain things, we just need 

to flip backwards and find them, NO FEE REQUIRED!  :twothumbs:

AND if the names cannot be provided, we know the whole thing is a BIG FAT LIE which will be exposed to everyone.

WIN WIN for us!

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1

5-16-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   [viaAdept1]  They asked Maliki to do some things.  He was grandstanding but did send the last few things to parliament, and it was turned over to CBI yesterday.  We thought the IMF would take over from there and get it going, but they have handed it over to the CBI who is now coordinating how this is getting out.  There have been reports in different countries, and in the US, some banks actually had it live at the teller level.  We know that yesterday it was trading on forex on a whole different level – they were excited at the sheer level of trading that occurred yesterday. 

5-16-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed.  We know the new rates.  We know they were at $3.71, then we heard they want to go out at $3.23 and go up from there.  DC’s guy got offered $3.78 at a particular bank in another country, and that was this morning.  The contract rates are still there for us.  They say the VNN Is over two dollars at this point.  We have received that intel from several sources.   I’m going to be positive and say we’re on our way.  Be ready!  

------  Notice how there are no specifics.

More unverifiables. See the WHEEL OF FATE posted previous.

"DC’s guy got offered $3.78 at a particular bank in another country, and that was this morning."

---- What bank, what country? Well did he take it?! If not, why not?! Give me the excuse why not, I need a laugh today.

I wanna see "DC's guy exchanged at Bank X at the rate of _______."

• Upvote 1

5-18-2014  Intel Guru EXOGEN  Rates are 100% confirmed LIVE in Kurdistan right now. 

---- This is the EXACT bovine hersheysquirt that this topic thread was made for.

What's the rate and what bank?

• Upvote 2

If anyone is interested, three driver contractors for KBR purchased 22-million Dinar at the cost of 1550 per US Dollar from two kiosk banks in Bagdad today.

The two men operating the kiosk bank hold their "day job" with the government but earn their living selling Dinars to Americans and Brits. They both laughed when asked about how valuable were their "SMART CARDS."

The dinar HAS BEEN, IS NOW, and they said WILL likely BE for some time, officially 1166 Dinars to the Dollar. The SAME dollar can but the brand new, uncirculated dinars even CHEAPER (1200- 1600 dinars/dollar, depending on daily fluxuations from the change kiosks).

Not that Tony is FULL of it or anything. . .but it appears that he and DC just MAKE UP THEIR so-called "INTEL" as they go.

Either Tony's sources are GROSSLY and HORRIBLY screwed-up, or HE is. . .or BOTH!

• Upvote 3

If anyone is interested, three driver contractors for KBR purchased 22-million Dinar at the cost of 1550 per US Dollar from two kiosk banks in Bagdad today.

The two men operating the kiosk bank hold their "day job" with the government but earn their living selling Dinars to Americans and Brits. They both laughed when asked about how valuable were their "SMART CARDS."

The dinar HAS BEEN, IS NOW, and they said WILL likely BE for some time, officially 1166 Dinars to the Dollar. The SAME dollar can but the brand new, uncirculated dinars even CHEAPER (1200- 1600 dinars/dollar, depending on daily fluxuations from the change kiosks).

Not that Tony is FULL of it or anything. . .but it appears that he and DC just MAKE UP THEIR so-called "INTEL" as they go.

Either Tony's sources are GROSSLY and HORRIBLY screwed-up, or HE is. . .or BOTH!

So, it didn't rv today?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

5-30-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   CL [Christine LaGarde]  et al have accomplished the mission. 
Banks are projected to show live rates within 48 hours. 
Algorithms for reset implemented. Cannot be stopped. Numbers are changing on screens.

LaGarde has accomplished her mission.  Rates projected to show live on Forex- we will be in banks in 24-48 hrs.

~~~~~~~~~~

----- I suppose SOMEONE had to keep the hype going!! :lol:

If I exchange on Monday, all is forgiven!

Ah! Finally some REAL intel. Obviously those KBR drivers are planning a BIG party this week end . Maybe the USD cant buy everything in Iraq!

Thanks Skybear.

I thought tony tnt was being prosecuted........why would someone in so much supposed trouble be allowed to still break the law?

Apparently Pumping Is A 'Lifestyle' Choice And Not A Crime ...

Although It Is Practiced Behind Bars ! :o

:D:D:D

6-2-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   I WAS ADVISED...10 LAWS WERE PASSED THIS WEEKEND IN IRAQ...10 IN ONE DAY.   
A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON AND 
I AM BEING TOLD THAT THIS IS TO GO DOWN TODAY AND WE SHOULD SEE IT TOMORROW. 
I HAVE A NEW RATE... 9.23. 
 TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR.

---- Is that new rate in PESOS?!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Apparently Pumping Is A 'Lifestyle' Choice And Not A Crime ...

Although It Is Practiced Behind Bars ! :o

:D :D :D

Is that why they wear "mandresses"?

Easier access?

Or maybe Tony is a Peter pumper, or pumping Peter!

Edited by DWitte

Looks like TerryK bought more time -- AS USUAL, someone does.

So I'll just call STEEEEEEERIKE THREE!!!! EXOGEN IS A BIG FAT LIAR AS USUAL TA-DAAAAAA!!!

......and post the next excuse and "prediction."

Always several days away to keep us hanging and the newbies glued into a holding pattern of heightened suspense.

An old tactic.

6-4-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   IM HEARING THAT CHINA HAD A BOND THAT MATURED LAST NIGHT AND THATS WHAT THE IMF HAD THE ORDERS TO HOLD ON...SO MAYBE TONIGHT WE MIGHT BE ROCKIN...WE ARE PRIME FOR THE RV, WHAT IM BEING TOLD.  JUST KNOW THAT IT IS TO HAPPEN PRIOR TO THE 10TH.   THAT'S COMING FROM A TIGHT SOURCE FROM DC.

So how does a DC source have a lead on something that's held so closely to the chest in Iraq?

It's just another story to keep your mind occupied for a while.

Let's not dwell on this and just tuck it away for next week.