Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congressman Bennie Thompson: Don't buy Iraqi currency

k98nights

I honestly think this probably stems from TNT Tony. He has been telling all of his listeners to call their representatives and demand they release the dinar....tell them we know what they are doing and that they can't just keep cashing out the big wigs...LOL.

I also know he has been on a twitter rampage lately. There must be an angle there that he makes money per tweet because he keeps telling his twitter followers to tweet every hour on the hour.

Slimy Tony

I completely agree.

Look at this quote from the article "A federal grand jury last money indicted three men from the Toledo"  If they can't bother to edit this properly, how credible are the publishers/journalist?  This should be ignored. Thanks everyone.

• Upvote 2

Wow, I just +1'd Shab, I didn't think I would ever be able to do that, in the few months that I have been lurking, I honestly thought that shab could never make a statement, that I actually agreed with.. thanks for all the info, you good folks, keep it coming... and thanks Shab for voicing my opinion!

Ohhhhh, so now I'm supposed to trust a congressman.............Mind your own bees wax, Bennie.   :P 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

Just wanted to show a sampling of TNT Tony's garbage that I think this statement is related to.  I actually told my husband when I first saw Tony talking this nonsense that the congressmen/senators were going to get flooded by calls from Tony's sheeple and would probably be wondering what in the world is going on....

As sad as it is, he does have a huge following so it doesn't surprise me if these representatives have actually gotten a lot of calls and emails and are trying to stop it.

January 18th

tomorrow we will be out in force, letting our congress people and bankers know that it's not right. Three dollars is just not right, and it upsets me even to think about it.  But again, we are not going to threaten them or their families.  We need to be professional, and let them know that we know what they are doing.  Call or email, and have those around you do the same.

January 19th 

GUYS I NEED YOU TO PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE. ALL I SAID FOR YOU TO DO IS TO CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN OR SENTOR AND TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE DINAR AND THE BANKS.

TNT Dinar wrote:I WANTED YOU TO LET THEM KNOW THAT IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE, THEY KNOW NOW AND WHEN THE FIRE STORM BEGINS THAT ARE LIKELY TO GET BURN WITH THE REST. LET THEM KNOW HOW THIS IS EFFECTING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, BUT DO IT RESPECTFULLY. DON'T CALL THE NEWS STATIONS, DON'T CALL NEWSPAPERS, DON'T GO PUBLIC YET.

January 28th

This is what I need you to do today.  TNT is the greatest dinar site there is.  This is the one site I know of, for a fact, that the agencies, administration and banks are now paying attention to.  Democrats and republicans are listening to us.  They know that two million people can take this to Twitter and FB.  No way two million people are circulating these documents and they are not true! They saw us hit #1 on Twitter and realized this is real.  So every hour on the hour, I need you to send out a tweet saying how you feel about what is going on.  I don’t want to tell people what to say.  Don’t say what I  am saying, they need to hear what each individual has to say so that they can understand that each person has our own mind and we’re willing to give them a piece of our minds right now.  THE TIME IS RIGHT NOW.

[if you only signed up for the Twitter texts, there is a forum post about this.  We only have 20K in the forum and 200K on Twitter.  There is a Youtube video that shows you how to do this.  The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw5YLD0UNy. ]
Tony sent out a text saying “Any time is the time to do the right thing.” And that time is now! 
I am sending out this Tweet to bankers, the UST and the administration, and adding #WeAreThePeople.  That’s what we have to do, people.  Everyone do that, please.  You can forward that, retweet it, and that moves it up that much faster.  Add PLS RT for ‘please retweet’

Today is the day to call your Senators, Congressmen and tell them what you want them to ask, and how you feel.  Ask them why they are letting this go on. When it comes time to vote, you will not forget what they did or didn’t do.  And send out our tweets.  And make your phone calls today, start right now sending emails, and let them discuss that we will not let them get away with this. 
 And call your bankers, too.
Edited by Tankwalker

Wow, I just +1'd Shab, I didn't think I would ever be able to do that, in the few months that I have been lurking, I honestly thought that shab could never make a statement, that I actually agreed with.. thanks for all the info, you good folks, keep it coming... and thanks Shab for voicing my opinion!

Woot Woot!!!   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Reminds me of the Georgia Rep. quizzing the admiral about the dangers of putting too many Marines on an island and causing it to tip over. (for real....)

lol, the best part of that exchange was how the admiral kept his professionalism and composure  when he answered, "We dont anticipate that happening.".  For those that don't know, the Georgia Rep. was afraid "the Island would tip over if too many Marines were there". (Yes, people like him are leading our country.) :facepalm: 

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 1

***///

His ignorance is our bliss... more Dinar for us ! :D

Perhaps he's obligated to spew the "official" mantra from the gubment about the IQD, or risk

being hauled away at gunpoint to a FEMA camp for non-cooperative Washington rats.

None of us are supposed to get anything out of this as far as they're concerned... heaven forbid

the down-troddened masses they're trying to grind down get our hands on some significant money.

Goes against their kommie plan to break us so they can take us.

Why else are hobummer's masters trying to get him to implement some creative ways to tax it away from us...?  <_<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I find it curious that he picks now to come out with this announcement of fraud. I think its a ploy to scare us into dumping our Dinars for what we can get now for them then BAM it revalues and we have nothing but egg on our face.

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know DInar and Dong has gotten big amongst Black churches or African American churches. I think alot of people hear someone at church tell them to buy or the pastor tell them to buy and run out and mortgage their house. I imagine thats why he's getting invovled or speaking out. Obviously if you buy Dinar and get Dinar there's no scam but there's stupid people out there and nobody likes to be responsible for their own actions or the consequences of them so we need guys like this to try to get everyones money back for them

• Upvote 2