Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete Three Zeros = Redenomination

boomer113189

Fib,

"economic professor", so they are the end all to all the questions. Funny I've been reading up on our latest badest economic collapse and the diifering views is staggering.

So they're gonna throw a big global currency reset and make all of you dinar "investors" rich eh?

Keep dreaming.

Economics the study of how people use resources. Iraq has a lot of resources I wonder why we went to war with them?

To make you wealthy. Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

dinarbeliever,

you sound absolutely ignorrant in this subject. you cant change definitions, deleting zeroes is and can only be one thing. i say ignorrance because anyone whos researched or educated themselves on rds, would never make the claims you are.

you can wish, hope, and believe your version is right, but know you are factually wrong in every way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There's a big nasty red candle on the bitcoin daily chart. They're throwing a nice little scare on the lemmings that bought at the highs. I might take a chance on a few if they can get it down to 400ish.

No way in hell would I sit on them for anything more than a trade.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Fib,

what are you babbling about, no where in my post does it sate "global currency reset". My post clearly states that "economic" experts just like the average Joe can't come to a defineate process to correct the mess we're(USA) is in. So when you state "experts" as a reference I'm just simply stating even they aren't the "know it alls" you seem to think they are.   

• Downvote 1

dinarbeliever,

you sound absolutely ignorrant in this subject. you cant change definitions, deleting zeroes is and can only be one thing. i say ignorrance because anyone whos researched or educated themselves on rds, would never make the claims you are.

you can wish, hope, and believe your version is right, but know you are factually wrong in every way.

i know what deletion of zeros mean in lop talk. 25000 becomes 25. But I think Iraq will do something different because the IQD is undervalued

Oh no I've rattled the lopster cage god your like sharks waiting to feed or a pack of wolves

• Downvote 1

All of these exchanges are meaningless until someone can explain WHERE the monies for an RV will come from to pay off these investors???

US banks must balance their books within 1-2% each day in USD. They do not hold foreign currency for more than a few hours never overnight. This is done by wire thru a clearing house that guarantees the value( for a fee). So a bank can only accept currencies where a clearing facility exists and it has a relationship.

So RV or RD doesn't matter until such a clearing facility exists our banks are unlikely to touch the dinar.

NO the FED will not be dealing in dinar!

• Downvote 1

Fib/Mr Rich,

"I just deal in facts"  LOL LOL!!!!  I can remember a time when you were a "go Rv'er" ...........deal in facts that!  How quickly some seem to want to forget their own past and call other's  out. Oh that's right you're smarter now...............yeah right. Oh that's right you've researched now and know the truth as opposed to before when you researched and knew the truth, What a pathetic troll. You deal only in facts when it fits YOU and your agenda.

I remember when Mr Rich was an RV icon here on DV - what happened?

• Downvote 1

I remember when Mr Rich was an RV icon here on DV - what happened?

He like many others after being in this for a long time realized that this is a crap shoot and that the odds are this will never happen and we would lucky to even be able to break even. The numbers just dont work. This speculatiin is just full of lies and false claims all the way around.

• Downvote 1

Mr rich convinced all the mods on chuckles site another site to sell their dinars. Chuckles then shut the site down- keepem is down there he can verify this info

He like many others after being in this for a long time realized that this is a crap shoot and that the odds are this will never happen and we would lucky to even be able to break even. The numbers just dont work. This speculatiin is just full of lies and false claims all the way around.

how long before you give up on this speculation- I know push come to shove your holding onto those dinars.

Fib,

what are you babbling about, no where in my post does it sate "global currency reset". My post clearly states that "economic" experts just like the average Joe can't come to a defineate process to correct the mess we're(USA) is in. So when you state "experts" as a reference I'm just simply stating even they aren't the "know it alls" you seem to think they are.

Thanks for clearing things up for me on what you meant.

As far as I know the currency expert that I reference isn't trying to come up with a solution to fix the problems with the US economy, he may or may not have the answers. I don't know I've never talked to him about it or read anything from him about it.

He does know that deleting the zeros is a lop, that the Iraqi dinar isn't undervalued, that Iraq is backing it's entire m2 with reserves, that big rv's are a fairy tail, what has happened to the other oil currencies during the last 20 years, that oil exporters as a whole don't have appreciating currencies, that a country doesn't need a high exchange rate to grow economically, why other growing or oil based economies don't revalue, and that currency isn't and doesn't act like a stock.

Of course that's not even the tip of the iceberg. Lol

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

All of these exchanges are meaningless until someone can explain WHERE the monies for an RV will come from to pay off these investors???

US banks must balance their books within 1-2% each day in USD. They do not hold foreign currency for more than a few hours never overnight. This is done by wire thru a clearing house that guarantees the value( for a fee). So a bank can only accept currencies where a clearing facility exists and it has a relationship.

So RV or RD doesn't matter until such a clearing facility exists our banks are unlikely to touch the dinar.

NO the FED will not be dealing in dinar!

Great question.

I don't have a clue. Maybe the Rothschild's are

Storing it somewhere in a cave.

• Upvote 1

Fib,

I was using Economic expert in a general sense. It was meant to mean just because they're a "expert" doesn't mean that they can't be WRONG just like you or me. "Expert" is a fancy word for someone that thinks they know it all about a particular topic. And when it comes to economics there a ton of "experts" that don't necessarily always agree.   

• Downvote 1

"dinar dater" is that a singles site?  if so how did you make out Mr Rich? Keep, I've asked before tho I don't think I've ever got a response. Whats your buddy Scooter think?

it was a website pretty much like this one- the dinar dater is about the rate and the date

It was a rubbish site though dinar vets is the best

Fib,

I was using Economic expert in a general sense. It was meant to mean just because they're a "expert" doesn't mean that they can't be WRONG just like you or me. "Expert" is a fancy word for someone that thinks they know it all about a particular topic. And when it comes to economics there a ton of "experts" that don't necessarily always agree.

They would all agree on the things I listed cause they're FACTS.

• Upvote 1

Fib when I say the IQD is undervalued It means that the exchange rate is artificially being held low.

Iraqs finance committee words not mine

Artificially eh???

Lmao!!!!

Fib - They would all agree with you 100%? Which Walmart did you buy that crystal ball at? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting. Funny I've read very few who will even comment on Dinar, why do you think that is? Seeing that its such a slam dunk.

Not me. That list of facts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fib - They would all agree with you 100%? Which Walmart did you buy that crystal ball at?  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  interesting. Funny I've read very few who will even comment on Dinar, why do you think that is? Seeing that its such a slam dunk.

i

I'm trying to process Fib has a date !!!!! Is the date with someone you met online, that's their user name is doom & gloom ???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1