Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Mtn Goat says there will be a LOP

MisterNope

The lower denoms will REPLACE the notes with 3 zeros.

-----------------------------------
1-4-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat
   Article:  "Deletion of zeros from the currency adds a monetary value
Quote:   "
The new dinars will reduce the ongoing cost of printing money. For example the new (25) dinars which will replace the 25 thousand dinars currency currently in circulation...".   
They are telling us that in Iraq a $25,000 note will be replaced by the new $25 lower denomination note.  

THIS IS WHAT A LOP IS.
The notes we hold will be REPLACED by lower denoms before the value increases (IF EVER).

This is logical and has been done in the past by other countries.
It is what I expect to happen. Date? Who the _____ knows?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

On 1/17/2017 at 8:49 AM, caz1104 said:

IMO ...because they both fabricate to facilitate their agenda's/narrative.

So you believe lopsters make up the same amount of lies with the same passion and vigor as gurus do? It seems to me gurus would have more to gain by such deception than a lopster given their profit motive of selling dinars and running websites.  A lopster simply comes across as someone who is trying to add a dash of reason to a basket full of hype.   I could be wrong but that is the perception.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, caddyshack said:

So you believe lopsters make up the same amount of lies with the same passion and vigor as gurus do? It seems to me gurus would have more to gain by such deception than a lopster given their profit motive of selling dinars and running websites.  A lopster simply comes across as someone who is trying to add a dash of reason to a basket full of hype.   I could be wrong but that is the perception.

There is portion of what u state that is true. Since I've been a member here at DV, a lot of LOPsters are ex-RV believers that for whatever reason changed their view and stated they had sold off their interest. Many returned changed their names & circumstance multiple times and chided/belittled those that still believed. They NOW are Monday morning foreign currency experts that want to school others as if we are unable to research & form our own opinions. IMO they do this because THEY didn't do their due diligence before vesting & assume that is the case with others, big brother complex. I  lump them together with "guru's" because they both seek attention/followers and believe they are the chosen ones when it comes to this investment/venture.

Edited by caz1104
added content
  • Upvote 2

• 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

So everyone knows that if the lower denoms come out in the ATMs, this is gonna be a LOP situation, right?

No one has seen the lower denoms yet ! It ain't over till it's over.....this is getting funner every day that's the way I choose to see it.

30 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

So everyone knows that if the lower denoms come out in the ATMs, this is gonna be a LOP situation, right?

LOP or RV there must  be LDs... You cant tell from that.  It will depend on the value the cbi puts on them . IF they say new25 and old 25000 ARE EQUAL then its a LOP. 

• Downvote 1

....You can look at this thing 9 ways to Sunday...and your guess will be as close as the next person's...The dinar has already been international at over 3 bucks a pop...and that was with a one deminsional economy...It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand Iraq's economy is running off and pegged to the USD...Reasonable deductions will tell an opened minded person, with all the support the world figures are giving Iraq with loans and support...Iraq damn sure aint gonna repay the world on a lop...

• Upvote 2

On 8/9/2017 at 0:36 PM, Texstorm said:

No one has seen the lower denoms yet ! It ain't over till it's over.....this is getting funner every day that's the way I choose to see it.

I know, and I laugh every time someone says the ATMs are being loaded with lower denoms because they would be OUT by now.

They've been saying this for years.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1