Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete Three Zeros = Redenomination

boomer113189

What are you guys talking about? There was no decision made to add zeros to the new currency. The zeros were already there. Saddam had printed up 10,000 dinar notes until the exchange rate was 3000:1. That's where the zeros came from.You can ask why didn't they go ahead and remove the zeros when they came out with the new currency and give people 1 new dinar for every 1000 old dinar. I saw some official speak to that one time. He stated they didn't do it because that would be a decision for the new Iraqi government to make.

What a football official ?

That's the question he asked I believe. But boomer didn't get it

Hey stew

You don't believe in this investment very much do ya ?

I read some of your comments on Iraqi business news

What are you guys talking about? There was no decision made to add zeros to the new currency. The zeros were already there. Saddam had printed up 10,000 dinar notes until the exchange rate was 3000:1. That's where the zeros came from.

You can ask why didn't they go ahead and remove the zeros when they came out with the new currency and give people 1 new dinar for every 1000 old dinar. I saw some official speak to that one time. He stated they didn't do it because that would be a decision for the new Iraqi government to make.

Thank you.....all it takes is a little time on google....

• Downvote 1

Still...dontlop does know how to dance with you lopsters and make them twirl.  And he appreciates shrimp with sour cream and apple juice.  Which is an interesting concoction. 

in the meantime I am with boomer on the denver game...and pleased with the outcome.  And manifesting an RV. (;

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's complete all the old bills will be collected by years end

Oh crap

That was three years ago

Oh well they ain't no different than okiecaliforniabanjo saying its done stick a fork in it

Think about it

Right now

Stop

Put your thinkin cap on

And think about it

Pussum says stick a fork in it

Cbi says it's done every year

What's the difference

Its done

Dun is dun

Over and out

Right gizzard teeth?

So quit tellin me about what the cbi said or I'm gonna start tellin you what gizzard head said

Delete and make us multi millionaires so u

Sue me for talking smack

It's all you do every day of your life

It depends on how often you change your diaper once a week or once a month

Um a start calling you diaper mouth

You need to wear a diaper on your mouth

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Iraqi ministry of finance says its a rumor that the zeros are going to be deleted

does this look like a rumor ?

Headline Document:  2010 Document - Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction to The United States Congress

Dinar Redenomination

The CBI has announced that it intends to implement a long-planned Redenomination of the Iraqi dinar by eliminating three zeros from the nominal value of banknotes.This process is meant to ease commercial

transactions by reducing errors and confusion that hyper-inflated currencies often cause. Now that Iraq’s inflation rate has achieved a level of stability, the move could serve to bolster confidence in the

country’s currency.   http://goo.gl/HMRN4L%C2'>  Page 99

• Upvote 1

In Dontlop's article with his new favorite Iraqi Najiba Najib, who is a memebr of Parliment on the Finance Committe (not the Ministry of Finance as he claims)... she simply claims there is no such plan in Parliment.

Dontlop ignores that in the same article, his new fav babe Najiba Najid says they have 35 TRILLION dinar to worry about exchanging.

He also ignores in the same article that another memebr of Parliment from the Finance Committe, (same as Najib), Abdul-Hussein Yassri promotes the delete 3 zero plan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In Dontlop's article with his new favorite Iraqi Najiba Najib, who is a memebr of Parliment on the Finance Committe (not the Ministry of Finance as he claims)... she simply claims there is no such plan in Parliment.Dontlop ignores that in the same article, his new fav babe Najiba Najid says they have 35 TRILLION dinar to worry about exchanging.He also ignores in the same article that another memebr of Parliment from the Finance Committe, (same as Najib), Abdul-Hussein Yassri promotes the delete 3 zero plan.

In Dontlop's article with his new favorite Iraqi Najiba Najib, who is a memebr of Parliment on the Finance Committe (not the Ministry of Finance as he claims)... she simply claims there is no such plan in Parliment.Dontlop ignores that in the same article, his new fav babe Najiba Najid says they have 35 TRILLION dinar to worry about exchanging.He also ignores in the same article that another memebr of Parliment from the Finance Committe, (same as Najib), Abdul-Hussein Yassri promotes the delete 3 zero plan.

No one ignored anything

Yota posted the entire article and I reposted the entire article

Your a typical lopster twisting what others post off articals as it's the poster saying it

It says the federal govt does not trust the cbi

They submitted their plan and it was rejected

End if story

Only you and a couple others believe the cbi

They are proven liars

Most of them are in jail or fired from the cbi

Your kind of people I see

You can't just say things without mentioning my name just like keep obsessed

Your just another person who's ignorant Nd staying that way lopster stew

Just like Brazon or dinark or joe Friday or make cents

Or sandstorm or who ever you are next

Same guy different name

Always worried about dontlop

Ah ha ha ha ha goo goo ga ga

Lopster stew ignores the fact that the cbi passes around rumors

Its a rumor about deleting the zeros according to the ministry of finance

The ministry of finance not dontlop

You go listen to the cbi lopster stew no one else is besides those screen names locked up in the lopster bin

You run from the conversation to the lopster tank to talk about me because you can't debate with dontlop in the open forum

To late everyone is on to you lopster stew

Wow that fast

You must be hiding in the background

I left the room waited 5 seconds come back and wah lah you appear

Why don't cha cry about it

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the Central bank of iraq govs never said this its all smoke LOL

now i am going to post about what the old & new cbi gov said about Redenomination/lop.
here's what the Current CBI Gov says " Turki added that “the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy,” - http://goo.gl/ZxVxCr

here what the old CBI Gov said : Mahma Khalil Member of the Iraqi Parliament and official spokesperson of the Economic Committee says an agreement has been reached about the mechanisms of introducing the new banknotes after a series of meetings and discussions with the CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al Shibibi.

He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000      http://goo.gl/Qb8jJ0

The Iraqi Ministry of Finance, Thursday, that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy from the constraints and enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund.

The chancellor said the Iraqi Ministry of Finance Zia Alckheon Kurdistan News Agency (Rn) that "the process of removing three zeroes from the local currency will strengthen Iraq's economic position in the international community and specifically the International Monetary Fund."

the International Monetary Fund in August last support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures, including privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.

The news has recently indicated that the Iraqi government plans to make changes to the local currency, including raising three zeros in order to reduce inflation suffered by the Iraqi market, as well as add the language Kurdish paper currency.

Edited by boomer113189
  • Upvote 1

No one ignored anything

Yota posted the entire article and I reposted the entire article

Your a typical lopster twisting what others post off articals as it's the poster saying it

It says the federal govt does not trust the cbi

They submitted their plan and it was rejected

End if story

Only you and a couple others believe the cbi

They are proven liars

Most of them are in jail or fired from the cbi

Your kind of people I see

You can't just say things without mentioning my name just like keep obsessed

Your just another person who's ignorant Nd staying that way lopster stew

Just like Brazon or dinark or joe Friday or make cents

Or sandstorm or who ever you are next

Same guy different name

Always worried about dontlop

Ah ha ha ha ha goo goo ga ga

Lopster stew ignores the fact that the cbi passes around rumors

Its a rumor about deleting the zeros according to the ministry of finance

The ministry of finance not dontlop

You go listen to the cbi lopster stew no one else is besides those screen names locked up in the lopster bin

You run from the conversation to the lopster tank to talk about me because you can't debate with dontlop in the open forum

To late everyone is on to you lopster stew

Wow that fast

You must be hiding in the background

I left the room waited 5 seconds come back and wah lah you appear

Why don't cha cry about it

Lol dont flatter urself....no one is obsessed with you, just people pointing out your incorrect statements as you like toput out so ffrequently. ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2