Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete Three Zeros = Redenomination

boomer113189

A rumor circulating regarding the removal of zeros from the Iraqi Dinar (ID) is false. Najiba Najib, a member of parliament (MP) from Iraq’s finance committee, recently clarified that there is no such plan in the Iraqi Parliament.

Didn't find that. LINK PLEASE?

The arrest of the deputy governor of the central bank's former Baghdad International Airport

23-02-2014 01:13 PM

Baghdad (news) .. arrested by security force, the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the previous appearance of Mohammed Saleh at Baghdad International Airport upon his return from the province of Sulaymaniyah to the capital. said a source familiar with (of the Agency news): The security force detained, at the hour of the night yesterday, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the previous appearance of Mohammed Saleh at Baghdad International Airport, upon his return from the province of Sulaymaniyah, noting that the reasons for the detention charges dating back to the previous administrative and financial corruption Saleh had been arrested on the basis of which during the year 2012. / End / b. PVC /

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173002-the-arrest-of-the-deputy-governor-of-the-central-banks-former-baghdad-international-airport/#ixzz2uSrULDOS

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I found something KINDA shaky.

The coexistence of notes (and the scenario described here) usually means a LOP, but this guru is insisting the old and new currency will coexist as an RV. Well that's a half-truth IMO and I think the poster is glossing things over with a nice lacquer to save everyone's sanity and prevent freak-outs. IMO this could be a small RV with a LOP.

Sure I'm hoping for that straight RV as we all are but.... *tosses papers in the air*

Well here's the post.

Has someone here seen the article?

Things tend to get lost in translation with Arabic as we all know.

3-7-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar    Article:   "The year 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, to be done in coordination with the CBI"    this article is the best article in quite a while.  It confirms many things for our investment.  The first is it confirms no lop, it confirms it will happen this year 2014, it confirms, they will change the exchange rate itself, it confirms a dinar is a dinar (every note will be good and every denomination will be good), it confirms both currencies will be in use until all the old notes are collected, it confirms this will be an RV and not a float by this statement (the process of deletion of zeros will be provided by the new currency) meaning the currency will be issued at the same time they delete the zeros. 

"Confirms no LOP."

Thoughts?

Hi everyone,

I found something KINDA shaky.

The coexistence of notes (and the scenario described here) usually means a LOP, but this guru is insisting the old and new currency will coexist as an RV. Well that's a half-truth IMO and I think the poster is glossing things over with a nice lacquer to save everyone's sanity and prevent freak-outs. IMO this could be a small RV with a LOP.

Sure I'm hoping for that straight RV as we all are but.... *tosses papers in the air*

Well here's the post.

Has someone here seen the article?

Things tend to get lost in translation with Arabic as we all know.

3-7-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: "The year 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, to be done in coordination with the CBI" this article is the best article in quite a while. It confirms many things for our investment. The first is it confirms no lop, it confirms it will happen this year 2014, it confirms, they will change the exchange rate itself, it confirms a dinar is a dinar (every note will be good and every denomination will be good), it confirms both currencies will be in use until all the old notes are collected, it confirms this will be an RV and not a float by this statement (the process of deletion of zeros will be provided by the new currency) meaning the currency will be issued at the same time they delete the zeros.

"Confirms no LOP."

Thoughts?

He is just keeping the masses misled, confused, and telling them what they wanna hear all at the same time. Yes the two currencies would exist at the same time but as two different currencies, different ISO codes and different exchange rates until all thr old notes are pulled in......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I guess you haven't read the article he took that excerpt from.

No I haven't, Google doesn't return translated results, that's why I asked.

I'm not an article hound -- there are some people who are article hounds though, maybe I ask in the NEWS area.

• 2 weeks later...