Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony going to the BIG HOUSE

Roscoboy007

indicted for talking folks into buying something.......................seems we'll need to build a lot more jails. Can you be indicted for being stupid enough to believe Tony?  Seems just as fair 

example. Kevin trudeau, from Canada  is now sitting in jail for "criminal contempt for misleading information". 1 hour of deliberation. go to google and search his name. He had a net worth of 14 million and got slapped with a $$$37.6 million dollar fine. This fits TerryK, Tony TNT, Poppy, BGG, Okie, Bluewolfe. need i mention more?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

example. Kevin trudeau, from Canada  is now sitting in jail for "criminal contempt for misleading information". 1 hour of deliberation. go to google and search his name. He had a net worth of 14 million and got slapped with a $$$37.6 million dollar fine. This fits TerryK, Tony TNT, Poppy, BGG, Okie, Bluewolfe. need i mention more?

Don't need to google know all about this fine gentleman. My point is this could be said for millions of folks that misrepresent products .....................just look at most if not all after midnight 1 800 comercials. And again I say there should be " I was stupid enough to listen to these fools" law as well.  

P.S. I know of a guy who sold "rubber fishin worms"  with the "you'll catch the biggest bass ever" as part of his marketing scheme. Actually made a killing..........................whats the difference?  

Edited by caz1104

There was a guy from years back that placed an ad in the paper. The ad said "guaranteed to kill bugs 100% or your money back"... after people sent in thier money they received this in the mail..... 2 blocks of wood and instructions... the instructions read like this

1. place block 1 on the ground

2. place bug on block 1

3. strike block 1 with block 2 sharply

He had to send all the money back... but he didn't go to jail because it did kill bugs. Lol

• Upvote 1

I personally met Mr Trudeau once...what a snake oil salesman...and yes he after many many scams was finally sentenced to some jail time. I have a chiropractor friend that was taken in by him quite a few years back from Arkansas. 

• Upvote 1

Other than my dream about walking out of the bank with a deposit slip "post RV", that is my other favorite dream....and hoping he gets Judge Judy.

Too bad Judge Roy "Bean" aint AROUND. He'd have probably hung ole Tony :tiphat: just, 'becuz'

Other than my dream about walking out of the bank with a deposit slip "post RV", that is my other favorite dream....and hoping he gets Judge Judy.

Too bad Judge Roy "Bean" aint AROUND. He'd have probably hung ole Tony :tiphat: just, 'becuz'

Don't need to google know all about this fine gentleman. My point is this could be said for millions of folks that misrepresent products .....................just look at most if not all after midnight 1 800 comercials. And again I say there should be " I was stupid enough to listen to these fools" law as well.  

P.S. I know of a guy who sold "rubber fishin worms"  with the "you'll catch the biggest bass ever" as part of his marketing scheme. Actually made a killing..........................whats the difference?  

o.k. someone bought some rubber fishing worms that may or have not worked. big f deal. Did anyone die?

Trudeau and Tony and Poppy and Okie mess with peoples mental health. "per Okie: Quit you job, it has happened."  "per Poppy: It is 100% certain it will happen April 1." per Tony: "It was announced today at the U.N. it is done." people cashing in, contractors paid, sign at the banks in Iraq...on and on and on. Supposedly, people have died. I would mention one who was beloved on this site, buy Yota would go ape shi* and deny it. really, I heard differently??? Caz, you can use the buyer beware, but we need to protect the aged, the feeble and the poor of spirit. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Doc,  "did anyone die?"   who died? and where is the proof that it had anything to do with the people you've mentioned? To throw C*ap out like that is so typical of the" blame anyone but me" crowd. Provide proof with links otherwise retract, without such evidence your no better than the ones you mention. Shame on you for trying to scare folks. 

Now if you want to say, In your opinion that folks should never take financial or any advise from a online cartoon character............I agree 100%

Edited by caz1104

When this is all said and done there will be many gurus being charged with different crimes. Purposely misleading and lying to people in order to make a profit is fraudulent territory.....some gurus have just been come after sooner because of other more serious crimes they were also doing. Ask the BH group how it worked out for them.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Keep,

That's just not true!  Misleading folks to make a profit happens every single second of every single day in many forms........................just go out to your dealership showroom and listen to what the salesmen tell customers. PT Barnum stated "there's a sucker born every minute". Proving intent to deceive is very difficult and could be slanderous if not proven. A very slippery slope to say the least. Now are these "gurus" scum.....................in my mind,yes. But you can't convict someone for being "scum", if you could our judicial system would be log jammed worse than it is now. Really folks there's enough blame to go around and some just need to look in the mirror. 

Edited by caz1104

no comparision caz. the guy didnt say hey i called the fish, and the said theyd be waiting by the dam. actually got word from the dept of natural resources,,,that the epa had been in contact with my congressman and said, yes massive fish can only be caught by those on tier 1.

fraudulent caz! not bad advertising or gimmicks! that out deliberate fraud! no compariison.

You need to look no farther than our own government for a good example of lying to get what you want.    Some "proceeds" may just be to get re-elected, but a lot is also to feather their back pockets.    I haven't seen any of them being charged lately.   Hmmmmm.............

• Upvote 2

not defending anyone,I'm defending free speech. Docneedles stated people had died because of what these guru's have stated.................he has the right to say that..................but I would hope he has proof to back up that statement. Where is the outcry over stating that without evidence? I've said here and countless of other times my view on "guru's" and its the same as my view on "LOPsters".   

So now we have differing degrees of deceit.......................hmmmmmmmmm. I used the rubber fish lure as an example of knowingly false representation as there are thousands.  

Caz, it doesn't take much of a stretch of the imagination to know that there have been some people that have been totally devastated when they have realized that they have been duped and made poor decisions that left them in a total hurtlock waiting for the ever elusive RV.

You say it's their own fault but I'm sure you are aware after being on this board for so long... of how many people have been taken in by the gurus.

I for one am glad that they at least have a chance, by coming here, to hear the other side of things. 

• Upvote 3

Caz, it doesn't take much of a stretch of the imagination to know that there have been some people that have been totally devastated when they have realized that they have been duped and made poor decisions that left them in a total hurtlock waiting for the ever elusive RV.

You say it's their own fault but I'm sure you are aware after being on this board for so long... of how many people have been taken in by the gurus.

I for one am glad that they at least have a chance, by coming here, to hear the other side of things. 

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: You said it all Maggie. thank you. thank you.

I remember the 1st 6months i was in this many years ago and really really stupid and gullible. I believed it all. Then it was really only Blaino and Okie, not all these new ones who copy.

i wish someone would have taken me aside and kindly set me straight.

p.s. i even wrote a thank you on recaps for okie. of course, in my defense, that was in the dark ages before he was kicked off the first site. Wow, how stupid was I.

• Upvote 4

I for one am glad that they at least have a chance, by coming here, to hear the other side of things

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: You said it all Maggie. thank you. thank you.

I remember the 1st 6months i was in this many years ago and really really stupid and gullible. I believed it all. Then it was really only Blaino and Okie, not all these new ones who copy.

p.s. i even wrote a thank you on recaps for okie. of course, in my defense, that was in the dark ages before he was kicked off the first site. Wow, how stupid was I.

You are not alone.  

• Upvote 4

The friend that got me into this was an Okie follower... She had me worried that I had missed the boat and that I may not have time to order.

I couldn't wait to get those deenar into my hot little hands... then she hooked me up with an Okie call and my heart went "thunk".

She is a smart person in all other aspects of her life but she actually got mad at me when I said "Who ARE Those People???".

We are still friends but we just don't talk about him anymore... we do discuss the RV though and I can tell that she she still does. :(

This turned out to be a great thread :excl:

The guy who "hooked me" ten years ago is in network marketing, and a good friend.

He makes big money legally, is a straight shooter, and gave me much needed advice back then (I now paraphrase...).

"It may or may not happen, but as years go by, watch for bottom feeders to appear, especially on the internet. Years from now millions will be made on the Dinar because dreams of big money die hard. Most aren't willing to pay the price, but will go broke chasing an illusion."

Tony and his ilk have been chasing it too, they just be "workin it."

...just sayin. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Conceptually, we all were suckered, roped, misled, swindled, begged, enticed, [insert synonym here] into this "investment" by someone else. Some people were introduced by a family member, some by a colleague, some may have happened upon it by chance, who knows.

There is a complex structure to this wild ride, and the underpinnings and origins of this infrastructure exist and did when it first began in 2003-ish.

What I'm saying is this likely can all be traced back to a small amount of people that spread some version of the typical "dinar revaluation" story we all heard/read that caused us to salivate and get all starry-eyed.

This means that either that initial small group or individual who propagated this knowledge to everyone is either making it all up in a long, drawn-out scheme to cause far-reaching misery for years; or, this group or individual was trying to bring positive and beneficial rewards to many, many people with a ripple effect lasting over a decade now.

What do you believe?

I most of the time believe it's all made up.

But from time to time I entertain the thought that this is actually a real possibility that has been carefully orchestrated since the beginning.

The guru stuff is a rogue element in this grand scheme though. There's no denying that.

And finding the motive in that branch of the story is almost impossible…

• Upvote 4

Keep,

I hear ya and trust me I have no love for these bums. Buuuuuuuuuuut I ask you.........did you buy dinar on the advise of a "guru"? And do you blame them if you did? I purchased after following for about 5 years and at the advise one of my financial advisors/golf buddy. We only play golf together now-lol. But I don't blame him...............I made the final decision, no one held a gun to my head. Over the years i've made sound and profitable financial decisions and I've had some clunkers, it's part of the risks one takes. Don't invest/speculate if you can't afford to lose. I'm sorry folks have lost money, snd in some cases more........................but that happens daily in oh so many ventures. I hope the ones that champion those folks here in the dinar world are doing the same with all the others that I just mentioned otherwise I can't take them seriously......sorry.

P.S. Have you ever heard of a car salesman state "oh you can use 87 octane fuel without fear of performance loss even tho the manufacturer calls for 93 octane"  or " all you ever have to do is change the oil" ...........I have, and more. Bold face lies that sadly are common place in the automotive world all in the name of a sale.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving if I don't back from ya! 

• Upvote 3

Maggie,

People make poor financial decisions daily and will continue to do so.....................I have and I accept  & learn from it. But if someone invests more than they can afford to lose based on info from a online cartoon character, I'm sorry I don't have much sympathy. That may sound harsh but it is the truth. 

Doc,

Still haven't seen any evidence of deaths caused by folks buying dinar.....................not sayin there hasn't been but you put it out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1