Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony going to the BIG HOUSE

Roscoboy007

Conceptually, we all were suckered, roped, misled, swindled, begged, enticed, [insert synonym here] into this "investment" by someone else. Some people were introduced by a family member, some by a colleague, some may have happened upon it by chance, who knows.

There is a complex structure to this wild ride, and the underpinnings and origins of this infrastructure exist and did when it first began in 2003-ish.

What I'm saying is this likely can all be traced back to a small amount of people that spread some version of the typical "dinar revaluation" story we all heard/read that caused us to salivate and get all starry-eyed.

This means that either that initial small group or individual who propagated this knowledge to everyone is either making it all up in a long, drawn-out scheme to cause far-reaching misery for years; or, this group or individual was trying to bring positive and beneficial rewards to many, many people with a ripple effect lasting over a decade now.

What do you believe?

I most of the time believe it's all made up.

But from time to time I entertain the thought that this is actually a real possibility that has been carefully orchestrated since the beginning.

The guru stuff is a rogue element in this grand scheme though. There's no denying that.

And finding the motive in that branch of the story is almost impossible…

Great to see you and good post TQueezy. :)

Maggie,

People make poor financial decisions daily and will continue to do so.....................I have and I accept  & learn from it. But if someone invests more than they can afford to lose based on info from a online cartoon character, I'm sorry I don't have much sympathy. That may sound harsh but it is the truth. 

Doc,

Still haven't seen any evidence of deaths caused by folks buying dinar.....................not sayin there hasn't been but you put it out there.

Caz,

You seem to neglect the economic situation the past few years for the lower middle class... some folks have had to use all of their resources just to stay afloat... yes they may have invested in the dinar as an answer to their plight... and it may not have been too much at the time either.

I used to say I didn't have any sympathy for the believers... until I searched my heart and found some compassion.

There are folks who are not as fortunate as we are Caz... you have to walk a mile in someone elses shoes to know that.

As for your question to Doc... No there probably is not much evidence but as I said above... for some it may have been their last hope.

Common sense tells you that when they realize their dinar dreams are shattered, it could be the last straw for some very desperate people.

Their hopes and dreams could have easily come from the dinar pumping guru's lies and all of their "supporters".

Suicide is very real... I sure would not want it on my conscience as a dispicable, lying, contributor to people's false hopes during hard times.

Very Sad Really :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep,

I hear ya and trust me I have no love for these bums. Buuuuuuuuuuut I ask you.........did you buy dinar on the advise of a "guru"? And do you blame them if you did? I purchased after following for about 5 years and at the advise one of my financial advisors/golf buddy. We only play golf together now-lol. But I don't blame him...............I made the final decision, no one held a gun to my head. Over the years i've made sound and profitable financial decisions and I've had some clunkers, it's part of the risks one takes. Don't invest/speculate if you can't afford to lose. I'm sorry folks have lost money, snd in some cases more........................but that happens daily in oh so many ventures. I hope the ones that champion those folks here in the dinar world are doing the same with all the others that I just mentioned otherwise I can't take them seriously......sorry.

P.S. Have you ever heard of a car salesman state "oh you can use 87 octane fuel without fear of performance loss even tho the manufacturer calls for 93 octane"  or " all you ever have to do is change the oil" ...........I have, and more. Bold face lies that sadly are common place in the automotive world all in the name of a sale.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving if I don't back from ya!

Well I didnt buy from what the gurus were saying, bought off a friends advise and no blame to him, but this is still a completely different scenario then what you would normally think of as a saleman. What you referenced about cars can be true. The possibility of you only needing to change the oil to keep a car running has been done and ive seen it. Running a car off lower octane can be done in a lot of cases because the engines are not engineered specifically for it.

The gurus are bringing in the federal govt and UST etc to prove why this will happen. Making up blantent lies that the govt is putting a stop to. Telling people and selling the dinar on the premise the CBI is revaluing when according to Iraq and our own, they are not. They are stating the exact opposite. Making the claims of the UST holding dinar for the revaluation when they are not. Lying about executive orders claiming they are protecting us as speculators buying the currency when there are none. Not to mention they are dabbling in other illegal activities surrounding the dinar and basically stealing money from people. Taking millions of dollars from people all based on fabrications.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I hope ALL of these WORTHLESS gurus, who have HURT so many people with their LIES about it RVing every day go UNDER the jails!! 

They have caused many, many broke people to spend their rent, food and gas money on Dinar reserves!!  DESPICABLE!!

:angry:  :rolleyes:

Caz,

You have given me time to reflect and you have changed my opinion. When I read a brother talking about his sister committing suicide because it did not RV and XXX said it was done, I believed it. When I read of an x husband talking about his his x wife living in a motel believing every word the pumpers say and you can see the tears on his keyboard, I believed it. 3 times I have read stories that I logged out of my computer crying.

Another one that touched me was either last year or the year before when the Thanksgiving hype was in full force and there was a gentleman on here (DV) believing it. I remember Okie saying "it is going to be a green Christmas". reserves were the popular thing to do then. Anyway right before Christmas, he wrote a heartfelt post, saying he needed to sell dinar to buy xmas presents. Nonetheless, I believed it and my heart ached for him.

So back to you Caz. I like reading your opinion and keep and easy and maggie, patty angel, sarges girls, grace's dad, all the dogs and cats, my fingers are getting tired, so I will stop naming all you wonderful people. Why, because it makes me step out of my comfortable box and look at things in a different light. 

Back to to Caz, you are right, what is the common denominator, me. I always trusted and believed what these people said. Obviously, I did not ask for a death certificates.  I probably trust too much and you are not the first person who has pointed that out to me. I will try and remember this life lesson. Thank you for your opinion.

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 1

When you walk into the shark tank you look for suckers

If you don't see any

Your it

Salesmen all have sales pitches

Most sheep follow the heard not knowing sometimes where they are heading they just know which way the heard is headed and they follow

Obama lied about his health care plan

Some people may end up dead with no insurance or bankrupt

Should Obama go to jail ?

I hope ALL of these WORTHLESS gurus, who have HURT so many people with their LIES about it RVing every day go UNDER the jails!! 

They have caused many, many broke people to spend their rent, food and gas money on Dinar reserves!!  DESPICABLE!!

:angry:  :rolleyes:

I'd partly agree but then People should really get less naive esp. when it comes to their own money.

Take  everything with just about 1,000 Tons of salt. And get informed as much as possible.

Edited by umbertino

Keep,

I couldn't agree with you more! These creeps are doing A LOT more than just pumping a little dinar. All anyone needs to do is go back a read past posts from Tony and many of the other so called GURUS. It's right there in black and white. I'm not saying ALL of the info providers, but the majority of them are deliberately lying, bringing government entities into those lies, and TAKING MONEY from the people they are telling these lies to. They are committing fraud and slander at the very least. They are SCAM ARTISTS!

I can't say 100% for sure that they are or are not currently involved in other scams, but if what they are doing concerning the dinar is any indication then that in and of itself should be telling enough. I also have no idea if anyone has actually "died" in connection to their scam and or scams, but if someone committed suicide or suffered something like a heart attack due to the stress over being deceived and devastated over this then YES, the individuals who committed these crimes against these poor people could be held accountable according to the law.

It upsets me that some of you feel as if this is not a crime or as serious as you may think, but It most definitely is and depending on what else these crooks may be involved in they could be looking at some serious time.

I guess time will reveal to us all if these thieves get what they truly deserve as well as if we will see an RV any time soon.

• Upvote 5

Keep,I couldn't agree with you more! These creeps are doing A LOT more than just pumping a little dinar. All anyone needs to do is go back a read past posts from Tony and many of the other so called GURUS. It's right there in black and white. I'm not saying ALL of the info providers, but the majority of them are deliberately lying, bringing government entities into those lies, and TAKING MONEY from the people they are telling these lies to. They are committing fraud and slander at the very least. They are SCAM ARTISTS! I can't say 100% for sure that they are or are not currently involved in other scams, but if what they are doing concerning the dinar is any indication then that in and of itself should be telling enough. I also have no idea if anyone has actually "died" in connection to their scam and or scams, but if someone committed suicide or suffered something like a heart attack due to the stress over being deceived and devastated over this then YES, the individuals who committed these crimes against these poor people could be held accountable according to the law. It upsets me that some of you feel as if this is not a crime or as serious as you may think, but It most definitely is and depending on what else these crooks may be involved in they could be looking at some serious time. I guess time will reveal to us all if these thieves get what they truly deserve as well as if we will see an RV any time soon.

Yessir!! Have met quite a few people in search of outing these gurus and investigating them for who they are. One is involved in law enforcement (not police) and have informed me that the gurus at many different sites are being watched and investigated, they just happen to act quicker on the ones involved in more serious fraudulent activities besides just pumping nonsense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Fraud and theft and lies are through out the United States society on a daily basis

Has been for years and will continue

Hundreds of billions of dollars every year

They are not concerned about this tiny speculation

I could sit and read things that people say on the Internet and use that as my source and re write it in my own words saying I can't reveal my source

These guys will just say they got the info they used off the Internet

Who ever wants to file charges will need to go back and figure out who said what first

Which will be impossible

I'm waiting for the crying and whining to begin

It should be the best part of this ride

After listening to everyone telling everyone how they only bought what they could afford to lose

We see them whining and complaining

It's becoming obvious who did and who did not buy what they could afford to lose

It's looking some sore losers are coming out if the wood work

They want there millions when the gurus say they are getting them

Ah ha ha ha

Or else it's the gurus fault they were greedy and bought all those dinars

It's just someone else to point the finger at

If everyone would keep politely emailing citi bank and ask them for an outlet to turn in your dinars you might just get one

Otherwise your at the mercy of the dealers (" gurus" )

From TNT Tony's Conference Call Notes on 11/27:

"WHEN THE SYSTEM WENT THE RATE WAS CHANGED IN THE SYSTEM THIS WAS ON SUNDAY,- THAT THE PROCESS WAS STOPPED AND YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT IT WASN'T LONG WHEN IT WAS RESTARTED AND RIGHT WHERE IT WAS STOPPED AT AND THATS WHY SOME WERE SAYING THE RATE WAS 3.44 NOT THIRTY SOMETHING AND IT HAD TO BE RE-IN PUT AND THEY HAD TO DECIDE BUT DC MIGHT GO IN DEPTH AND THEN DECIDE WHAT RATE DO THE US GET PENALIZED YESTERDAY WAS A WEEK THEY WERE THE ONES DRAGGING AND MESSING IT UP DON'T GET MAD AT ME THEY'VE BEEN INCOMPETENT THATS THE WORD THAT WAS USED AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE COMPARED TO OBAMA CARE BUT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED AND WAS IT ON PURPOSE OR NOT CAN THEY REALLY BE THIS INCOMPETENT THATS IN EVERYONES MIND BUT HERE WE ARE TODAY YESTERDAY CL WAS IN DC VISITED DIFF. PPL, THE GOAL TO GET IT DONE ITS NOT DONE THEY'RE STILL TRYING OUR PRESIDENT GOT INVOLVED TODAY EVERYONE WANTS IT DONE TODAY"

Tony! Just GIVE IT UP already! Really?! Blaming a system glitch? Blame yourself son!

• Upvote 2

Maggie,

sorry it took so long to respond, I was away for the Thanksgiving Holiday. My point in all of this is simple, folks daily invest into things they can not afford and will continue to do so. Economic situations  is a misnomer to me for they can always be used as an excuse. People are fooled every day by others, some maliciously some by accident, this too will never change. "gurus" lie..........................nah say it ain't so Joe. But so do politicaians,lawyers,doctors,salesmen, roof repairmen, electricaians,.........etc, heck waitresses lie. There are many differing degrees of deceit all have monetary or health consequences. Aagin if one chooses to accept advise from a online cartoon character (okie,fib,dinarck,Tony, Dr Phil, POTUS....etc), live with the outcome and imo quit crying about it and blaming others. As for deaths due directly to the dinar I have heard a lot of heresay but no actual facts. Suicides are sad but a fact of life as well. I try to take the emotion out of things unless directly affected, especially in business or investments. Being to emotional can imo have adverse effect and needs to be put to the side. Does'nt mean I have no feelings, I just put them into perspective. I do wish the best for all in all that they do.      

investments are not for the weak-imo. always be prepared to lose

Maggie,

sorry it took so long to respond, I was away for the Thanksgiving Holiday. My point in all of this is simple, folks daily invest into things they can not afford and will continue to do so. Economic situations  is a misnomer to me for they can always be used as an excuse. People are fooled every day by others, some maliciously some by accident, this too will never change. "gurus" lie..........................nah say it ain't so Joe. But so do politicaians,lawyers,doctors,salesmen, roof repairmen, electricaians,.........etc, heck waitresses lie. There are many differing degrees of deceit all have monetary or health consequences. Aagin if one chooses to accept advise from a online cartoon character (okie,fib,dinarck,Tony, Dr Phil, POTUS....etc), live with the outcome and imo quit crying about it and blaming others. As for deaths due directly to the dinar I have heard a lot of heresay but no actual facts. Suicides are sad but a fact of life as well. I try to take the emotion out of things unless directly affected, especially in business or investments. Being to emotional can imo have adverse effect and needs to be put to the side. Does'nt mean I have no feelings, I just put them into perspective. I do wish the best for all in all that they do.      

investments are not for the weak-imo. always be prepared to lose

Thank you for your thoughtful reply Caz... I do understand where you are coming from and agree to a point.

Where I depart from your view of this is at the point where these gurus know they are intentionally preying on folks who are not savvy to "investing"... and actually have the nerve to call it that... or even worse yet call it "our blessing". That is just so far low I can't even discribe my disgust for them.

You and Keepums do seem able to not come from the side of emotions when it comes to these victims... not me... I guess that might be the difference between men and women... anyways for me... I'll still continue to have empathy for those who have been taken in by these heartless liars.

You must admit this deenar is a whole different animal than the stock market, a roofer or a waitresses deception...

Actually I have said many times that I don't see this as an "investment" at all... a gamble would be more accurate...

that discription would prepare more people to loose than the terms used above (investment/blessing). IMHO

Peace Caz :) Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Dang it Caz I forgot my main point until after I hit post. :)

My concern is less about spending more than one can afford in $$$ and more about gurus playing with vunerable people's emotions.

The cost of that can be much higher... and nobody can deny that is what these gurus are doing.

• Upvote 2

Maggie,

Yes I had a great holiday hope u did as well. I don't care for "gurus" or " LOPsters" when it comes to Dinar, both have agendas(greed & spite) imo. As far as victims are concerned you can find them everywhere and sadly there is only 24 hours in a day, so I'm a little selective. And your right I do believe this investment/speculation is a gamble but so is the stockmarket. There are few things in life that are 100% , investing/speculating/gambling for the most part are not one of them.

Good luck to you!  

• Upvote 1

I got in the "as the dinar turns" on the advice of a friend as well. The friend saying... better get in quick... it might change value before you can get the currency. That was more than two years ago. Before I bought.... I did a little research.

Keep is right. The only scam going on is people telling other people what IS going to happen and making money off of it. Adam is not doing this. He is just selling his VIP and I don't see a thing wrong with that.

As for me...... I still have about 1/3 of my Dinar from the original buy and I am very sceptical of an RV happening. Don't get me wrong. With God anything is possible... and from the Bible.... Babel (Iraq) will be rebuilt..... this biblical reason is one of the things that got me in. But, in the end.... I don't blame anyone. I still hold out hope that somehow I could make a few thousand but as the days go by and the stories and situations remain the same... I become less inclined to think so. I would like to help out a few people if it did RV but I'll do what I can anyway. Pure speculation at this point.

God speed

• Upvote 1